-000 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Onslaught"
"

What?

#5 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

derf onslaught can rip him a new ass.

#6 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, there's all that life force absorbtion I hear about. Just wondered.

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught can just step on Holocaust. He's extremely powerful both physically and mentally. Holocaust doesn't stand a chance.

#8 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know. Iceman and Cyclops threw him around a bit. Iceman froze him, and Cyclops shot his ass across a room, giving the rest of the team time to prepare for battle stations.

#9 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"I don't know. Iceman and Cyclops threw him around a bit. Iceman froze him, and Cyclops shot his ass across a room, giving the rest of the team time to prepare for battle stations."

Who Onslaught? really and what happend to the team after that?

THEY HAD THERE ASS HANDED TO THEM!!!!!!

only after the avengers, fantastic four, The hulk , and the x-men joind together where they able to stop him.

plus Onslaught can just absorb Holocaust like he did X-Man, franklin richards, and prof-X (Rember they had to get the prof out to stop him).

#10 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

That must've been bad writing for onslaught to get thrown around that easily. It must've been bad writing

#11 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"That must've been bad writing for onslaught to get thrown around that easily. It must've been bad writing"

no not really i have the comic. it was good.

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

But Onslaught was thrown around that easily? Well that again... Iceman is an omni potent mutant.. Well, now that I think about, I can sort of picture it...

#13 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught. It took mindless hulk, the avengers, x-men and more just to beat him.

#14 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"But Onslaught was thrown around that easily? Well that again... Iceman is an omni potent mutant.. Well, now that I think about, I can sort of picture it..."

Iceman is not omnipotent, he's an omega level mutant.

And just for argument's sake, Holocaust.

#15 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that's what I ment, omega level. What makes you say Holocaust?

#16 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Well that's what I ment, omega level. What makes you say Holocaust?"

I think with his life draining ability, and his father's technology, he'd absorb Onsluaght, since he's pretty much just a big energy being.

#17 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught might absorb Holocaust as well.

#18 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Onslaught might absorb Holocaust as well."

If he does, though, those people still exist within him. Therefore, Holocaust could absorb Onslaught from the inside.

#19 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

But wouldn't Holocaust be powerless like an empty shell?

#20 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"But wouldn't Holocaust be powerless like an empty shell?"

No, because when Onslaught absorbs people, they live inside of him. So he'd take Holocaust in, then BAM! Dead.

#21 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Well here's my question. Why didn't Holocaust do that earlier against Onslaught, or when he fought Nate?

#22 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Well here's my question. Why didn't Holocaust do that earlier against Onslaught, or when he fought Nate?"

Because they didn't absorb him, and didn't give him a chance to absorb them. If Onslaught did absorb Holocaust, it'd be a done deal, cause Onslaught would have no where to run.

#23 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

But the way I see it, Onslaught either takes over his mind, or he midewipes him.

#24 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Say Onslaught doesn't give him a chance. He just attack him, or tears him apart. I don't really see Holocaust winning.

#25 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, it took the evil Hypirion to rip Holocaust apart.

#26 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion is extremely powerful. What'd you expect? Onslaught has control over virtually everything after he absorbed who he absorbed. With that kind of power, he can do anything.

#27 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

He couldn't beat Hulk.

#28 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Did he absorb Nate by this time?

#29 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#30 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Did he also absorb the Pheonix?

#31 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

He never absorbed Pheonix. The only people he absorbed was Nate and Franklin Richards. And after all that, he couldn't beat Hulk in a fist fight.

#32 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

But Franklin's a reality Warper. He could've just made himself stronger, or got rid of Hulk. I'm sorry but I think that's some B.S.

#33 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

It was, but he pinned Hulk down, mind you it was a mindless Hulk (Savage Hulk), and he started to get angry, and he broke away from Onslaught, and punched him hard enough to break his psionic shield. Then everyone absorbed the energy matter, died, and Onslaught was defeated.

#34 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"But the way I see it, Onslaught either takes over his mind, or he midewipes him. "

I doubt it, Onslaught almost never did that. He's too egotistical, and thinks he has to go up against everyone in a fist fight, or, if his opponent is a telepath, a mind fight. So he fist fights Holocuast, wins, absorbs him. Holocaust wakes up, and absorbs Onslaught.

#35 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahh, but Onslaught's a little smarter than that. If he knows that, then he wouldn't absorb him. He doesn't need to.

#36 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"Ahh, but Onslaught's a little smarter than that. If he knows that, then he wouldn't absorb him. He doesn't need to."

Doesn't need to, but would most likely want to. Holocaust is a class 5 mutant, and is near Omega. So if Onslaught had the chance, why not?

#37 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Because he believes that he is already all powerful, and probably can't get any more so.

#38 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"Because he believes that he is already all powerful, and probably can't get any more so."

But that's not how Onslaught thinks. His mind-set is to always increase his power.

#39 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught might use telekinetics to slam Holocaust over and over, and when he's dead, he'll absorb is power.

#40 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Onslaught might use telekinetics to slam Holocaust over and over, and when he's dead, he'll absorb is power."

He can't absorb powers, he uses them alive to use their powers.

And Holocaust is invulnerable to physical damage, except mystic powers :P

#41 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I read that too. Wait a sec dude, being that Onslaught is a reality warper, he can probably tear him apart on a molecular level. Another thing he can do is toss him into the sun or in a Volcano

#42 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"I read that too. Wait a sec dude, being that Onslaught is a reality warper, he can probably tear him apart on a molecular level. Another thing he can do is toss him into the sun or in a Volcano"

Sun and volcano wouldn't affect him. And I doubt he'd resort to the molecular thing.

#43 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, we've never seen him have molecular control on that level.

#44 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

He probably wouldn't do it, which is true, but it is within range so Onslaught would be able to tear Holocaust apart on a molecular level. (He's really cool too, one of my favorites, and I mean Holocaust lol)

#45 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

But if that was true, why didn't he tear Hulk apart while they were fighting?

#46 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"He probably wouldn't do it, which is true, but it is within range so Onslaught would be able to tear Holocaust apart on a molecular level. (He's really cool too, one of my favorites, and I mean Holocaust lol)"

Yeah, just depends on what Onslaught feels like that day, and if he gets too cocky.

#47 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"But if that was true, why didn't he tear Hulk apart while they were fighting?"

He did, he separated Hulk from Banner.

#48 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"Octagon Freak says:
He did, he separated Hulk from Banner."

Touche. But Freak, they didn't want to kill off Hulk.

#49 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"Octagon Freak says:
He did, he separated Hulk from Banner."

No, the explosion of his armor being ripped off separated them. I meant like rip him strait down the middle.

#50 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Read my last post