Galactus, easily even starving.

CharlieJade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CharlieJade

Galactus, Onslaught is a planetary threat with some nice tricks like telepathy, magnetism and reality warping

Galactus is a galaxy level threat and if the fight is close Galactus can always snack on Onslaught for more energy

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus wins , but only if he is not starving .

Twelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Twelve

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By OldIdiotAccount
@Tevnoba said:
" Galactus, easily even starving. "
Yep. And Spite.
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@CharlieJade said:
" Galactus, Onslaught is a planetary threat with some nice tricks like telepathy, magnetism and reality warping  Galactus is a galaxy level threat and if the fight is close Galactus can always snack on Onslaught for more energy "
Onslaught created a sun :| 

With that said, Galactus makes Onslaught his herald.
Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By The Average Bear
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @CharlieJade said:
" Galactus, Onslaught is a planetary threat with some nice tricks like telepathy, magnetism and reality warping  Galactus is a galaxy level threat and if the fight is close Galactus can always snack on Onslaught for more energy "
Onslaught created a sun :|  With that said, Galactus makes Onslaught his herald. "
Dang...that'd be cool
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Depowered Tyrant Vs. Onslaught would have been a better match.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By joshmightbe

onslaught throws his most powerful attack at galactus who then grabs his moon sized can of off and sprays around his toes and wanders off without any further discomfort

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Edamame said:
" Onslaught is a match for Vulcan, Blackheart and Thor. "
None of them are a match for Onslaught. IIRC, Thor actually died fighting Onslaught.
DIZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DIZ

Galactus

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Edamame said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Edamame said:
None of them are a match for Onslaught. IIRC, Thor actually died fighting Onslaught. "
Onslaught is made out of pure psionic energy. Vulcan is a powerful energy manipulator/absorber.    Now, given canon, he loses, but if written properly without all that immaturity and silliness, then Vulcan can .... defeat him.  Thor: I thought that he just jumped into his body to disperse it at the end.  Anyway, with Odinforce, Thor would own him.  Onslaught has no defense against demonic powers. This goes for Blackheart.  "
Onslaught is a low level reality warper and a massive telepathic power. Being formed out of energy doesn't mean Vulcan can manipulate hos composition. You're jumping to a conclusion you can't prove. Given canon, he defeated Jospeh (Magneto sans the mental blocks that kept his power in check), Thor, Nate Grey, Bishop, and created a second sun. How can Vulcan match him?

On the note of Blackheart, you have no proof of this. Thor is a mystical being, yet Onslaught had no problem fighting him. Saying he has no defense against "demonic power" is a baseless claim.
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By spiderbuck1
@Edamame: thor?  really??  one on one with Onslaught?
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By spiderbuck1

Thor doesn't go around using OF every other panel.  He didn't use it against Rulk when he got owned, or Sentry, so let's assume for some reason, like in those fights, he's not Super Thor, just Thor with Mjolnir.    

Go.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By spiderbuck1

LOL!

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JThree47693

Galactus wins here
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Edamame said:
" @spiderbuck said:
" @Edamame: thor?  really??  one on one with Onslaught? "
Thor with Odinforce owns him. Yes.

Why disagree?

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Edamame said:
None of them are a match for Onslaught. IIRC, Thor actually died fighting Onslaught. "
Onslaught is made out of pure psionic energy. Vulcan is a powerful energy manipulator/absorber.    Now, given canon, he loses, but if written properly without all that immaturity and silliness, then Vulcan can .... defeat him.  Thor: I thought that he just jumped into his body to disperse it at the end.  Anyway, with Odinforce, Thor would own him.  Onslaught has no defense against demonic powers. This goes for Blackheart.  "
Onslaught is a low level reality warper and a massive telepathic power. Being formed out of energy doesn't mean Vulcan can manipulate hos composition. You're jumping to a conclusion you can't prove. Given canon, he defeated Jospeh (Magneto sans the mental blocks that kept his power in check), Thor, Nate Grey, Bishop, and created a second sun. How can Vulcan match him?  On the note of Blackheart, you have no proof of this. Thor is a mystical being, yet Onslaught had no problem fighting him. Saying he has no defense against "demonic power" is a baseless claim. "
Well, he just tricked Nate Grey when he was with Sinister.  I remember Thor flying through Onslaught to get Xavier out of Onslaught.    I said that Vulcan should be able to match him.  Onslaught's attacks might only empower Vulcan because they would all be energy based.   "
I hardly think his ability to mind rape or the abilities he used to create a second sun were energy based. 

It doesn't look like he tricked Nate in to anything. It looks like he quite forcibly absorbed Nate in to his being.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Edamame: I don't think you and I are talking about the same encounter. 

When Blackbolt screams, electrons and energy are being exerted. When Gladiator punched him, kinetic energy was being exerted. When Havok overloaded Vulcan, well, there was a lot of energy being exerted their, and Vulcan couldn't work past those.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Edamame said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Edamame: I don't think you and I are talking about the same encounter.    When Blackbolt screams, electrons and energy are being exerted. When Gladiator punched him, kinetic energy was being exerted. When Havok overloaded Vulcan, well, there was a lot of energy being exerted their, and Vulcan couldn't work past those. "
This was in the Onslaught saga, which is 4 books all together.  ????  Because Vulcan is an immature and inexperienced baby. LOL. Once Vulcan gets to Magneto's level, he will become a dangerous opponent, assuming that he is skilled at that point and is not immature or arrogant. "
He won't get to Magneto's level. Mainly because he's dead (though we all know how that goes). His power set just doesn't stack up.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Edamame said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Edamame: I don't think you and I are talking about the same encounter.    When Blackbolt screams, electrons and energy are being exerted. When Gladiator punched him, kinetic energy was being exerted. When Havok overloaded Vulcan, well, there was a lot of energy being exerted their, and Vulcan couldn't work past those. "
This was in the Onslaught saga, which is 4 books all together.  ????  Because Vulcan is an immature and inexperienced baby. LOL. Once Vulcan gets to Magneto's level, he will become a dangerous opponent, assuming that he is skilled at that point and is not immature or arrogant. "
He won't get to Magneto's level. Mainly because he's dead (though we all know how that goes). His power set just doesn't stack up. "
???   Being an energy manipulator/absorber is quite versatile.  There is energy in everyone's brain. He can just suck it dry and shut their minds down.  Most things in the Universe are energy based anyway.  That makes him a threat. "
Everything in the universe is made of energy. Theoretically, he should have been performing Magneto's feats years ago. I mean, Magneto's powers are based on control of the EM Spectrum, but he's shown versatility far greater then anything I've ever seen from Vulcan. You''re assumptions as to what he could do are irrelevant when he hasn't done them.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Edamame: The composition of Dark Matter at this point is just theorized. We can't even prove the elements it's composed of exist. It's all hypothetical. However, it's still composed of particles. Particles, formed of matter and energy that can be manipulated.

I'm not a scientist however, nor am I planning on studying dark matter. 

I'm talking about more versatility despite the fact that he purposely holds himself back.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By Vrakmul
@ClydeJohnson said:
"
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
I'm still trying to purge the travesty that were the comics that onslaught took part in from my mind.  Please don't bring him up ever again. 
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By spiderbuck1
@Edamame said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
He won't get to Magneto's level. Mainly because he's dead (though we all know how that goes). His power set just doesn't stack up. "
???   Being an energy manipulator/absorber is quite versatile.  There is energy in everyone's brain. He can just suck it dry and shut their minds down.  Most things in the Universe are energy based anyway.  That makes him a threat. "
Everything in the universe is made of energy. Theoretically, he should have been performing Magneto's feats years ago. I mean, Magneto's powers are based on control of the EM Spectrum, but he's shown versatility far greater then anything I've ever seen from Vulcan. You''re assumptions as to what he could do are irrelevant when he hasn't done them. "
If I recall correctly, dark matter which makes up most of our galaxy to prevent it from dispersing is not made out of energy, but I will have to check on that.   Yeah. Vulcan is just incredibly poorly written and I already said that what I expect of him is not equal to his canonical feats.    Also, Magneto having control over the EM grants versatility because it is the force that binds all matter and well, That says a lot. "
Isn't "The Fallen One" composed of energy derived from dark matter?

No Caption Provided
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@spiderbuck: I know he uses it as a power source. I'm not an expert on heralds. You'd know about as much about it as I would.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By demifiend
@Edamame:   Onslaught is a match for Vulcan, Blackheart and Thor. 

NO, blackheart maybe but thor just No.
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By spiderbuck1

@Lance Uppercut
Pretty sure dark matter/energy, as it is written in marvel is energy based and can be used offensively, as per Fallen One who is powered by dark energy and not the power cosmic.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Tevnoba said:
Galactus, easily even starving.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By demifiend
@Lance Uppercut said:
Depowered Tyrant Vs. Onslaught would have been a better match.
this 

@Lance Uppercut said:
@Edamame said:
None of them are a match for Onslaught. IIRC, Thor actually died fighting Onslaught.
and this 
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fortanono said:
@Tevnoba said:
" Galactus, easily even starving. "
Yep. And Spite.

This.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By tron_bonne

Onslaught is strong enough to mind rape Galactus. Thanos was close to doing it and Onslaught >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanos when it comes to pure psionic rawness.

IronMan1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By IronMan1234

*shakes head* Galctus 

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Thor's hammmer

depends on how Hungry Galactus is. and at which point in Onslaughts career. Doesn't Onslaught have all the power of Xavier Magneto, X-Man and Franklin Richards? because Galactus fears conflict with Just Franklin Richards. So I don't see how someone who has all of FR's powers and then some would be nothing to him. there is no Logic behind that. In No way am I saying Onslaught beats the big G but he should atleast give a hungry Galactus a fight.
Avatar image for chomponthis12589
ChompOnThis12589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ChompOnThis12589

Galactus would still take down Onslaught at full power. Although not as easily as many people here may think. He may have been a planetary threat at the time but with all his unbelievable abilities including Reality Warping he's no joke. Galactus > Onslaught but it's by no means a cake walk.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By thanobomb1124

Franklin Richards and X-man absorbed into him or no?

spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By spekqj
@ChompOnThis12589 said:
Galactus would still take down Onslaught at full power. Although not as easily as many people here may think. He may have been a planetary threat at the time but with all his unbelievable abilities including Reality Warping he's no joke. Galactus > Onslaught but it's by no means a cake walk.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By tron_bonne

Oh and Onslaught with full power should mean Onslaught absorbs every hero and villain on Earth (or universe).

Avatar image for chomponthis12589
ChompOnThis12589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ChompOnThis12589

By full powered Onslaught I mean Onslaught with X-Man and Franklin Richards absorbed. Onslaught isn't simply Xavier, Magneto, Nate Grey and Franklin Richards combined(even if that is already absolutely ridiculous). Magneto's abilities can enhance a psychics abilities exponentially, just like he did with Xavier when he was dying to help him contact Lilandra. That being the case Magneto's abilities would also enhance Nate Grey's and Franklin Richards abilities VASTLY within Onslaught. Even though full powered Onslaught being THAT powerful Galactus is still greater and by a good amount.