round 1: in cyttoraks realm

round 2: wherever onslaught has a better advantage

bloodlust

#2 Posted by FREAKY1 (74 posts) - - Show Bio

bumpppppppp

#3 Posted by Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyttorak with ease.

#4 Posted by Juiceboks (8523 posts) - - Show Bio

Fairly certain Cytorrak is on another level compared to Onslaught.

#5 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey remember that guy who always ended up in Cyttorak threads?

#6 Posted by JwwProd (9197 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyttorak.

#7 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone here care to back his reasoning as to why Cyttorak stomps? What has he done that is so impressive?

#8 Posted by HellionVulcan (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone here care to back his reasoning as to why Cyttorak stomps? What has he done that is so impressive?

He doesn't generally have many feats just that hes said to be far above sky fathers but Onslaught while powerful is no where near Cyttorak's level .

#9 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7442 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: Considering that Juggernaut is a herald of Cyttorak and I recall Onslaught one shot Juggernaut.

#10 Edited by GhostRavage (8836 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Cytorrak even have feats?

#11 Posted by Joygirl (19434 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyttorak,...

#12 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't generally have many feats just that hes said to be far above sky fathers but Onslaught while powerful is no where near Cyttorak's level .

Did you have a issue number of bio that calls Cyttorak "far above skyfather", i think i am missing like 2 issues on Cyttorak the only reason i have posted a chronology thread is because i havent read the whole list on juggernaut, and i dont recall anything like that ever being said.

He is just unfortunate he was made to job 2 out of 2 fights against Juggernaut in his own realm.

#13 Posted by Shawnbaby (10641 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: Considering that Juggernaut is a herald of Cyttorak and I recall Onslaught one shot Juggernaut.

And? Silver Surfer was a herald of Galactus and Thanos Stomps him...doesn't mean he'd beat Galactus though.

#14 Edited by homicidalmaniac (7442 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: I was too unclear in that comment.I'm was saying that Juggernaut powers are given by Cyttorak.But I never say that Onslaught would beat Cyttorak.

#15 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (842 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Shawnbaby (10641 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: I was too unclear in that comment.I'm was saying that Juggernaut powers are given by Cyttorak.But I never say that Onslaught would beat Cyttorak.

Okay...no problem then...I just wasn't sure whre you were headed with that comment

#17 Posted by New_World_Order (13042 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyttorak