Onslaught and Odin vs Dr. Manhattan and Time Trapper

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Can Onslaught in his Final Form with Odin defeat Dr. Manhattan and The Time Trapper ?

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption
caption
caption
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zee crusher

I might have to settle for team to. Not much team one can do. I think its safe to say the other two are over the level of a galaxy buster.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
zee crusher said:
"I might have to settle for team to. Not much team one can do. I think its safe to say the other two are over the level of a galaxy buster."
LOL

I am surprise to see you say that... so Odin is powerless here ?
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zee crusher
King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"I might have to settle for team to. Not much team one can do. I think its safe to say the other two are over the level of a galaxy buster."
LOL

"
Odin is strong but normal Odin can only do so much. I think I remember him teleporting all of earths beings as in humans which is 6 billion of us to a limbo dimension. Thats his best shot. These guys can come back from that.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
LOL

"
Odin is strong but normal Odin can only do so much. I think I remember him teleporting all of earths beings as in humans which is 6 billion of us to a limbo dimension. Thats his best shot. These guys can come back from that."
True Dat
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zee crusher

I don't know about onslaught. His strongest version can give it ago but he's really just energy under that large helmet They will put up a fight though.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Onslaught is a reality warper... he should be able to do something... but then again... his opponents are reality warpers too
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zee crusher
King Saturn said:
"Onslaught is a reality warper... he should be able to do something... but then again... his opponents are reality warpers too
"
Pretty much lol. His opponents also aren't humans anymore and are now omnipotent. Onslaught at strongest could make a pocket universe.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
I wonder if Odin could handle the Time Trapper ?
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zee crusher

I think Odin with Thors hammer could do it. Before Thor had his hammer Odin had the hammer. Once he realizes time trapper is to much he calls upon the force. Then once he realizes he is way more then infinity his evil twin counter part who destroyed a planet by putting his hands over it. He will then try and trap him away the same way he did to seth the death god because he couldn't kill him or beat him. Odin would actually have to get close enough to do this. To much to do to time trapper.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
zee crusher said:
"I think Odin with Thors hammer could do it. Before Thor had his hammer Odin had the hammer. Once he realizes time trapper is to much he calls upon the force. Then once he realizes he is way more then infinity his evil twin counter part who destroyed a planet by putting his hands over it. He will then try and trap him away the same way he did to seth the death god because he couldn't kill him or beat him. Odin would actually have to get close enough to do this. To much to do to time trapper."
Indeed
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By Korg

Dr. Manhattan can't do much against Odin's magic, and Onslaught takes out Time Trapper, IMO.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zee crusher

Check this out King. you may have heard of this character some time ago........
http://www.comicvine.com/count-nefaria/29-3229/count-nefaria-respek-thread/92-29130/#16

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
zee crusher said:
"Check this out King. you may have heard of this character some time ago........
http://www.comicvine.com/count-nefaria/29-3229/count-nefaria-respek-thread/92-29130/#16"
Okay Cool
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zee crusher

Like a marvel composite superman but older and little funnier lol.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
zee crusher said:
"Like a marvel composite superman but older and little funnier lol."
Indeed