2.Body-A-Bomb

3.Magician-Trigon Raven Perks-Perfect Teamwork,Xaviers

2.@sentry4-

1.Brains-Kang

2.Body-Gladiator

3.Magician- Dr.Strange Perks-Hawks Eye for Dr. Strange, Perfect Teamwork

Points Table

NameMatchesPointsWinsLosses

Criteria for tournament http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/tournament-only-marvel-or-dc-chracters-1685823/

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Introducing: Team Murderstomp Supreme

Leader: Kang

Roles: Weapons supplier, knowledge acquirer, time defiler, Richards gone wilder.

No Caption Provided

This is one smart mofo. He time travels around the universe through multiple timelines conquering worlds and gathering the best tech that era has to offer. This turns him into an overall beast, with nigh impenetrable forcefields, time traveling tech, future armies, and energy blasts that can level cities with ease.

Bruiser: Gladiator

Roles: Punching things really really hard

No Caption Provided

Kallark is the Majestor of the Imperial Guard, the highest rank in the Shi'ar Empire's military. He earned the right to hold this position by being the most badass warrior out of a race of badass warriors. He's Superman if Kal-El landed in Sparta and then spent his whole life battling intergalactic threats.

Magic: Dr. Strange

Roles: Card tricks, party games, entertainment

No Caption Provided

Surgeon turned Sorcerer Supreme, Steph is the top tier of magic users in Marvel. He acts as the Vishanti's avatar in this realm, keeping the peace and fighting magical forces. He also carries various magical artifacts.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Flash1812

@sentry4:

Intro

Leader/Brains-Sinestro

The Creator Of the Sinestro Corps and dictator of Corogar.Thall sinestro is fear at its best he has created his own ring.he always thought Fear was more Power Than will so he became the leader of the sinestro corps

Brute/Strength

A bomb Is a fierce fighter who almost beat Red Hulk.he is Hulks best friend aka Rick jones he has class 100 level strength

Magician

The evil side of Raven who is stronger than The normal Raven.This Raven Actually embraced her dark side

Prep Time

During Prep,The first thing sinestro does is make 2 more Yellow rings and give it A bomb And raven.He then Spends =the time teaching them on how to use it. In the last 2 hours Sinestro summons Parallax and makes Raven the embodiement of Fear.A Bomb Gets Qwardian Armour for the blacksmiths of Qwardand he learns how to use it.After That Raven Speed boosts And Gives him a magical bubble to protect him from strange. So u will now be fighting-

1.A Parallax infused Dark raven with amazing magical abilities

2.A Bomb with qward armour and speed boost and magical protection+he has a yellow ring

Battle

As Raven Has parallax in her,She can Easily beat strange alone.I assume u are summoning Vishanti.She will be nulified easily as Raven will Summon trugon and 1/4 of Parallax power will go to trigon this should be enough to take care of Vishanti.As for Gladiator he will be taken very easily as he can only use brute strength A bomb just beats the heck out of him with his qwardian armour and Yellow ring.As for strange he can Just be taken out by raven easily

Deadpooldoom1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ds sentry destroys the planet and flash is out of existance...!!!

Its a mismatch

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sentry4

Prep

Since Kang is the only one who gets prep on my team, he's going to do some work.

Tech:

Gravity Glove- Force of Half a Planet

Glove that holds with the force of half a planet:

No Caption Provided

Nuke-tanking Force-fields

Force-fields that can easily tank nukes:

No Caption Provided

Force-fields Replenish Themselves

They also replenish themselves when hit:

No Caption Provided

The Growing Man Android

And he's going to bring the Growing Man into the fight:

No Caption Provided

The Growing Man is a stimuloid. He absorbs all kinetic energy directed at him and uses it to grow in size and strength. He's gotten as big as a large building before.

Dr. Strange and Gladiator will both have shields and Gladiator will have the gravity glove. The Growing Man will start off in Gladiator's hand (original size is 8 inches tall).

The Battle

My team has perfect teamwork, which will come in handy at the start of the match. Once it begins, my team should have enough time to further power up (especially with their shields on). Gladiator will hit the Growing Man a few times to make him grow and gain strength. Concurrently, Dr. Strange will use his speed boost on all three, giving them all limited super speed, as well as putting a magic bubble, which can take shots from Dormammu, around each of them.

Strange's Battle Plan

Strange's speed boost.
Strange's speed boost.

Magic bubble able to take Dormammu's blast.

He will then begin summoning the Vishanti, who are stated to be above the Celestials, and the using the tentacles of beyond to start decimating the opposing team and their summons.

Vishanti stated to be above the Celestials.

Strange calling tentacles to mess people up.

Gladiator's Battle Plan

Meanwhile, Gladiator and the Growing Man will tag team A-Bomb, who will also be weighted down by the force of half a planet. I expect that fight to end quickly. Both have super speed, Gladiator is stronger than A-Bomb, and Growing Man, who is powered up by Gladiator's punches, will just be made into more of a threat when A-Bomb attacks him. Here's some of Gladiator's punching power:

Destroy's a planet in a few punches.
Destroy's a planet in a few punches.

Once A-Bomb is down, Gladiator and The Growing Man will help the Vishanti and Strange mop up the remaining opposition.

@flash1812: Batter up.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Flash1812

@sentry4:

@sentry4 said:

Prep

Since Kang is the only one who gets prep on my team, he's going to do some work.

Tech:

Gravity Glove- Force of Half a Planet

Glove that holds with the force of half a planet:

No Caption Provided

Nuke-tanking Force-fields

Force-fields that can easily tank nukes:

No Caption Provided

Force-fields Replenish Themselves

They also replenish themselves when hit:

No Caption Provided

The Growing Man Android

And he's going to bring the Growing Man into the fight:

No Caption Provided

The Growing Man is a stimuloid. He absorbs all kinetic energy directed at him and uses it to grow in size and strength. He's gotten as big as a large building before.

Dr. Strange and Gladiator will both have shields and Gladiator will have the gravity glove. The Growing Man will start off in Gladiator's hand (original size is 8 inches tall).

The Battle

My team has perfect teamwork, which will come in handy at the start of the match. Once it begins, my team should have enough time to further power up (especially with their shields on). Gladiator will hit the Growing Man a few times to make him grow and gain strength. Concurrently, Dr. Strange will use his speed boost on all three, giving them all limited super speed, as well as putting a magic bubble, which can take shots from Dormammu, around each of them.

Strange's Battle Plan

Strange's speed boost.
Strange's speed boost.

He will then begin summoning the Vishanti, who are stated to be above the Celestials, and the using the tentacles of beyond to start decimating the opposing team and their summons.

Gladiator's Battle Plan

Meanwhile, Gladiator and the Growing Man will tag team A-Bomb, who will also be weighted down by the force of half a planet. I expect that fight to end quickly. Both have super speed, Gladiator is stronger than A-Bomb, and Growing Man, who is powered up by Gladiator's punches, will just be made into more of a threat when A-Bomb attacks him. Here's some of Gladiator's punching power:

No Caption Provided

Okay I am going to post all my rebuttals in points Suggest u do the same

1.Stranges speed boosts will be nothing cuz remember we are all yellow lanterns and the shields that replenish themselves will kinda be useless cuz my constructs will drag your people out of the force fields

2.For the Growing man he's a android right so he also has a fear so we use that against him and if that doesn't work we use parallax against him

3.As for Vishanti I have already said how I am going to deal with her with two hosts of parallax and your tentacles same thing

4.No way that Gladiator is defeating a yellow lantern a bomb with qwardian armour

5.then strange gets defeated easily that it

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812

1.Stranges speed boosts will be nothing cuz remember we are all yellow lanterns and the shields that replenish themselves will kinda be useless cuz my constructs will drag your people out of the force fields

How does you being yellow lanterns make the speed boost do nothing? Last I checked, the power rings do not increase your fighting speed or reaction time, so all of my team being buffed will make them able to land blows easily and avoid yours. As for the forcefields, neither are static, rather centered around the user/wearer. You can see both Kang and Strange move while using the fields in the scans I posted.

2.For the Growing man he's a android right so he also has a fear so we use that against him and if that doesn't work we use parallax against him

And what fear would that be? I would argue he has no fear due to being programmed to obey Kang. He's never displayed emotion let alone fear. How do you plan to put him down? Any direct force will cause him to grow in size and strength, any energy blast will be absorbed by his shield, and any magic attack will be protected by Strange's bubble

3.As for Vishanti I have already said how I am going to deal with her with two hosts of parallax and your tentacles same thing

How can you have two hosts of Parallax? There's only one Parallax, so there can only be one host. Regardless, Parallax is far below the Vishanti. They defeated Shuma Gorath, who's a multi-universal level threat.

4.No way that Gladiator is defeating a yellow lantern a bomb with qwardian armour

Gladiator is stronger and faster than A-Bomb. Growing Man can only be made stronger by fighting A-Bomb. Qwardian armor would be broken by Gladiator's (literally) earth shattering punches. If you honestly believe it can hold up to that punishment, you better back it up with a scan. having said that, they really don't need to fight him because Gladiator can just speed up to him and use the Gravity Glove to hold him with the force of half a planet. A-Bomb is a 100 tonner, no more, so the mass of half the Earth will easily incapacitate him, as it did Thor. Just for weight reference, the Earth loses 50,000 tons of mass per year.

Strange has a magic protection bubble and a nuke-tanking forcefield. He can hop in and out of pocket dimensions when in danger. His summons cannot be defeated by anyone on your team.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentry4:

@sentry4 said:

@flash1812

How does you being yellow lanterns make the speed boost do nothing? Last I checked, the power rings do not increase your fighting speed or reaction time, so all of my team being buffed will make them able to land blows easily and avoid yours. As for the forcefields, neither are static, rather centered around the user/wearer. You can see both Kang and Strange move while using the fields in the scans I posted.

And what fear would that be? I would argue he has no fear due to being programmed to obey Kang. He's never displayed emotion let alone fear. How do you plan to put him down? Any direct force will cause him to grow in size and strength, any energy blast will be absorbed by his shield, and any magic attack will be protected by Strange's bubble

How can you have two hosts of Parallax? There's only one Parallax, so there can only be one host. Regardless, Parallax is far below the Vishanti. They defeated Shuma Gorath, who's a multi-universal level threat.

Gladiator is stronger and faster than A-Bomb. Growing Man can only be made stronger by fighting A-Bomb. Qwardian armor would be broken by Gladiator's (literally) earth shattering punches. If you honestly believe it can hold up to that punishment, you better back it up with a scan. having said that, they really don't need to fight him because Gladiator can just speed up to him and use the Gravity Glove to hold him with the force of half a planet. A-Bomb is a 100 tonner, no more, so the mass of half the Earth will easily incapacitate him, as it did Thor. Just for weight reference, the Earth loses 50,000 tons of mass per year.

Strange has a magic protection bubble and a nuke-tanking forcefield. He can hop in and out of pocket dimensions when in danger. His summons cannot be defeated by anyone on your team.

1.their speed will increase because they can fly and they get the yellow lantern boost.Yes if the can walk with them their fears will make them disable it and kang isn't in this battle.

2.That fear would be that kang has been controlling him the whole time,and constructs are not magical so yes we will destroy the growing man android with ease

3.Havent u read my other posts I will transfer 1/4 of parallaxs power into Trigon and Trigon and Raven with parallax plus teleportation in trigons realm will be enough to take care of Shuma gorath and u are saying parallax is nothing compared to shuma gorath.The entities are stronger than the whole dc universe combined

4.Inside the qwwardian armour there will be qwa which was powerful enough to take out superman and gladiator is at the same level as superman

5.the magic protection bubble is useless because it is not magic and with trigon against strange nah he is dead

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812:

1.their speed will increase because they can fly and they get the yellow lantern boost.Yes if the can walk with them their fears will make them disable it and kang isn't in this battle.

Kang isn't in the battle, but his forcefields are, and they are mobile. Fear wouldn't make somebody lower their defense, it would make them raise it. Also why are they afraid? All of my team has faced monsters/inter-dimensional creatures like Parallax before. Yellow Lantern boost does not increase combat speed.

2.That fear would be that kang has been controlling him the whole time,and constructs are not magical so yes we will destroy the growing man android with ease

He doesn't have feelings. My computer is not afraid of me. Perfect teamwork and gear prep gives Growing Man magic and energy resistance that's above anything your team is dishing out, which physical damage makes it stronger.

3.Havent u read my other posts I will transfer 1/4 of parallaxs power into Trigon and Trigon and Raven with parallax plus teleportation in trigons realm will be enough to take care of Shuma gorath and u are saying parallax is nothing compared to shuma gorath.The entities are stronger than the whole dc universe combined

Shuma Gorath has conquered/become hundreds of universes. All the universes he controls are him, he's omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient. Trigon cannot teleport a being that is the size of hundreds of universes into his dimension. Trigon is like an ant compared to Shuma.

4.Inside the qwwardian armour there will be qwa which was powerful enough to take out superman and gladiator is at the same level as superman

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Do you mean Qwa-bolts? They've been shown like 3-4 times ever, are in limited supply, aren't in Sinestro's armory or at least accessible to him, and aren't "inside" of armor. If you're referring to something else please elaborate.

5.the magic protection bubble is useless because it is not magic and with trigon against strange nah he is dead

You said Strange would be easy to take out. I listed the magic protection bubble, nuke tanking force-field, speed advantage over your team, and dimensional hopping as reasons he wasn't.

Feel free to post a final rebuttal then open it up to votes. I'm content with what I've posted and don't want to recycle points of debate.