• 62 results
#1 Edited by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1

Your defender has 24 hour prep to grab tools, weapons, devices and small vehicles/crafts

The Area is New York City..

The Hunters has a 1 hour prep to grab weapons, tools and devices...No Vehicles/crafts

Morals on.

Round 2

Anything goes except for vehicles / crafts...[Basically meant for Predator and Darth Vader]

The area is New york

Morals off.

#2 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellboy

#3 Posted by tparks (4682 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Arnie for both rounds.

#4 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

Dredd

#5 Edited by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

Going with Arnie for both rounds.

Wouldn't darth vader make quick work of the ternimator..

#6 Edited by tparks (4682 posts) - - Show Bio

@anal_vomit: Probably, but Arnie was my favorite out of all of them as a protector. Vader would probably put a pretty good force choke on me by time the round was over. I also don't trust most of the others to protect me. Vader in particular.

#7 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Dredd

Really Why Dredd? He seems the weakest one out of the group....my opinion, I only watched the movie once..

#8 Posted by SheenLantern (6453 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I've heard, Vader could beat them all.

#9 Posted by i_like_swords (13802 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Vader

#10 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

@anal_vomit: Probably, but Arnie was my favorite out of all of them as a protector. Vader would probably put a pretty good force choke on me by time the round was over. I also don't trust most of the others to protect me. Vader in particular.

Really? You won't trust Hellboy, Batman or Wolverine? They seem nice too.

Yeah, Vader is out for most people...that guy is a twerking jerk.

#11 Edited by tparks (4682 posts) - - Show Bio

@anal_vomit said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

Dredd

Really Why Dredd? He seems the weakest one out of the group....my opinion, I only watched the movie once..

Really? That's surprising. I'd put him above Predator (movie feats only), Batman, Hellboy, and Marv.

#12 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

@anal_vomit: These movies yes.Movie Dredd would Movie versions of Wolverine,Batman,Robocop,Predator,and Terminator.

#13 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

@anal_vomit said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

Dredd

Really? That's surprising. I'd put him above Predator (movie feats only), Batman, Hellboy, and Marv.

Nawh i'm not doing movie feats. Predator is just as good as Batman, maybe better.

#14 Posted by tparks (4682 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

Really? You won't trust Hellboy, Batman or Wolverine? They seem nice too.

Yeah, Vader is out for most people...that guy is a twerking jerk.

I'd trust those three, but not as much as a terminator who is programmed for protecting me. I also think he's a better bodyguard then those three.

#15 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I've heard, Vader could beat them all.

I was thinking Vader couldn't hurt Hellboy....but I think he needs air, doesn't he?

Maybe if he went into his Demon form.

#16 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator Round 1. easily protects me

Darth Vader with EU. solo's Round 2.

#17 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

How does predator protect you?

#18 Posted by scyven (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator for both...his stealth camouflage and superior weapons are key...I think he uses his stealth to beat Vader the rest except Hell Boy will be quite easy...not to sure what Hell Boy can really do.

#19 Posted by Rexorr (144 posts) - - Show Bio

Close one between batman and vader but i havent really seen batman go agaisnt large groups of Supervillains/heroes so ima go with vader

#20 Edited by _Cerberus_ (3436 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_ said:

How does predator protect you?

He takes his FTL space ship and takes me to the Predator Home world planet in round 1.

Round 2. Vader force chokes everybody.

#21 Edited by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

@scyven said:

Predator for both...his stealth camouflage and superior weapons are key...I think he uses his stealth to beat Vader the rest except Hell Boy will be quite easy...not to sure what Hell Boy can really do.

High Regen. Immune To Heat, Fire/Manga/Plasma , A lot Of Durability. His pretty fast, He knows martial arts. He has really big guns....Other Demon senses I think...

His also The Seed Of Destruction, with morals Off in round 2 he becomes a lot lot lot very lot stronger and badass, cause his a full fledge demon.

#22 Edited by Date_Masamune (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Vader both rounds

#23 Posted by HolySerpent (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

damn this this is difficult....

#24 Posted by KnightOfZero (1526 posts) - - Show Bio

darth vader. he can use the force to sense danger before it happends and his lightsaber combat+force choke+force push to deal with enemies

#25 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

darth vader. he can use the force to sense danger before it happends and his lightsaber combat+force choke+force push to deal with enemies

The thing is......do you really trust darth vader to protect you? You're like a fly to him..

#26 Posted by Pr0metheus (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

If he was to truthfully protect me, Darth Vader.

If there in character,Judge Dredd. Did you see what he went through trying to protect a prisoner in that movie?

#27 Posted by KnightOfZero (1526 posts) - - Show Bio

@anal_vomit

Well, assuming that he will protect me at all cost, darth vader is probably the best choice

#28 Edited by july16th (77 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to say Vader because of his crazy skills and connections. He's got some murfuggin connections on the real .

#29 Edited by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Vader

Hey dude! What do you have against Wolverine!?

#30 Posted by giantsfan576 (1089 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on..Batman especially with prep. Morals off terminator he was designed to protect. Either him or robo cop.

#31 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on..Batman especially with prep. Morals off terminator he was designed to protect. Either him or robo cop.

I think darth vaders lightsaber will deal with terminator with no prob.

#32 Posted by BullPR (717 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Vader both rounds

#33 Posted by amalgamuniverse (334 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by silent_bomber (1588 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie versions?

Probably either Wolverine or Hellboy I guess.

Vader doesn't have much experience with protecting people, he'd probably be busy killing a couple of these guys and forget about me whilst someone creeps up and kills me from behind.

#35 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10433 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellboy.

#36 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader force choke FTW

#37 Posted by NighThunder (3047 posts) - - Show Bio

In character:

Dredd or predator

Protecting me at al cost :

Vader

#38 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9806 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done before.

#39 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

Since none of these guys have a force aura, which protects you from force based attacks, Vader force chokes and kills them all easily.

#40 Posted by Ostyo (7386 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator can get it done the first and maybe the second I'm a little worried about my health in round two though...

#41 Posted by ImaLoserForBeingHere (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan. He won't die on me. The other 8....eh

#42 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23782 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

#43 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Definently Vader. If not him, then Hellboy.

#44 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

naw man im gonna go with Wolverine here. hes got the martail arts skill to be able to fight batman and the healing factor to just reform

#45 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5713 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader

#46 Posted by nickzambuto (13309 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Racob7 (5514 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader hands down.

#48 Posted by HtG (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming Wolverine has healing factor I'm leaning towards him, mostly because I wouldn't want him coming after me with his mad tracking skills and just coming back whenever the defender put him down. He can at least potentially kill everyone else, while the chances of someone else killing him seem much lower.

Otherwise Hellboy, cause he's the most bro.

#49 Posted by jackbensley777 (645 posts) - - Show Bio

VADER WILL USE SOME COOL ALIEN TECH !!! AND ONLY HE CAN SLICE WOLVERINE and block bullets and batarangs

#50 Posted by _Atomikill_ (3999 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. I mean, if he goes down, I will only have to run and wait before he comes back and goes for another round.