One Punch Man vs Ultron: Unstoppable vs Unbreakable

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They fight in an open, grassy plain. I don't want environmentry to interfere. They aren't bloodlusted, but they are fully engaged in combat. Who wins AND WHY. I want answers with explanations!

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: well, how about this,

round 1, no it's just a standard adamantium chasis ultRon with his prime body.

round 2, uh... sure why not, go crazy with the tech.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feat wise, Ultron wins.

If we take the author's statements seriously though, OP-Man is basically omnipotent and has infinite strength, speed, and durability at full power.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 goes to Saitama vie BFR Punch.

Round 2 Stalemate then as Saitama can't kill Ultron but Ultra in turn can't harm Saitama.

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Don_Sevour

@etheral_dreams: eh, I wouldn't say omnipotent, just having infinite stats. You know, like infinite strength and speed and durability. But... omnipotence kinda impliles higher level powers like reality warping or time manipulation. Compare mainstream superman (NOT THE STUPID GOLD ONE) to like galactus or dr manhattan. Those two have lower stats, but FAR superior powers. Ranking them higher in my book, ya know?

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Round 1 goes to Saitama vie BFR Punch.

Round 2 Stalemate then as Saitama can't kill Ultron but Ultra in turn can't harm Saitama.

Could FF Ultron do any damage to Saitama?

-yify

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: What does the FF stand for?

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: eh, I wouldn't say omnipotent, just having infinite stats. You know, like infinite strength and speed and durability. But... omnipotence kinda impliles higher level powers like reality warping or time manipulation. Compare mainstream superman (NOT THE STUPID GOLD ONE) to like galactus or dr manhattan. Those two have lower stats, but FAR superior powers. Ranking them higher in my book, ya know?

Galactus does not have lower stats than Superman, LMAO. And Dr. Manhattan's powers are cool, but he's only used them on human-like characters or human-created objects. Characters of Superman's level durability tend to have resistance to abilities like matter manipulation. The only reason why Dr. M is hard to beat is because he's omnipresent.

And infinite stats at least qualifies as nigh-omnipotent. Infinite power = infinite destructive capacity = ability to destroy infinite collections of realities, ect.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@don_sevour: Stats if they are high enough can overpower hax characters. For instance if "Author Statements" Saitama fought Galacticus, he'd one shot him into oblivion.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: it's not that I think galactus is unbeatable, I just find it hard to believe that he can be beaten by physical force is all

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: it's not that I think galactus is unbeatable, I just find it hard to believe that he can be beaten by physical force is all

I think a weakened Galactus was sent running by one of Thor's Godblasts'

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Don_Sevour

@etheral_dreams: true, but it must be acknowledged that the truly hax are truly superior, regardless of how high someone else's stats are. And on a side note, I know that science shouldn't be applied to comics, but one's durability comes from their structure and composition, aka matter, unless they are magic. If someone manipulates matter, they should essentially remove your durability by converting you into... well, something else. That's my opinion anyways

Avatar image for crispin__freeman
Crispin__Freeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama's kind of like Hulk in the sense that the longer the fight goes on, the more serious he'll become, thus the stronger he gets. Giving it to him both rounds.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@don_sevour:You would be surprised. Galacticus's true form is made entirely out of energy. Which even without Author Statments Saitama can punch through. While I doubt he could even make Galacticus even flinch without them. With he kill him in a single punch.

@yify:Yes Saitama could take on that form. Even without Author Statements he was able to punch through a life wiping energy Attack.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: true, but it must be acknowledged that the truly hax are truly superior, regardless of how high someone else's stats are. And on a side note, I know that science shouldn't be applied to comics, but one's durability comes from their structure and composition, aka matter, unless they are magic. If someone manipulates matter, they should essentially remove your durability by converting you into... well, something else. That's my opinion anyways

You're ignoring the fact that Superman has resisted matter manipulation greater than Dr. Manhattan's. Anyways, durability isn't always based around body density. It may be a result of magical enchantment, ki or a similar energy, biological force fields, ect. So matter manipulation isn't always enough, and that's assuming that the matter manipulator is skilled enough to effect durability and knowledgeable enough about the opponent to know the precise manner in how they should go about it, ect.

Anyways, I don't want to derail the thread, so I will say this: if ONE shows Saitama's infinite stats later in the webcomic (and since the manga adaptation is stronger than the webcomic, I won't be surprised at an omnipotent Saitama) then we can for sure say he one-shots the vast majority of people.

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Fair enough. It's not that i'm denying feats, it just don't like illogical occurences. If I said that I had a double major in biochemistry and physics (which I do), then maybe it would make since why I get a bit anal about some of these feats, lol

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: thor's a god,that's expected :b. Anyways, i'm done, commenced the debate

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By YIFY

@sightlessreality said:

@yify:Yes Saitama could take on that form. Even without Author Statements he was able to punch through a life wiping energy Attack.

Are you sure? I don't know a lot about Saitama, but can he hit harder than this?

No Caption Provided

This is the result of that attack:

No Caption Provided

-yify

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: This was the result of the Air Pressure from his punch that went through the life wiping energy attack.

No Caption Provided

nimrods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nimrods

One punch man gonna break his own hand punching adamantium

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Don_Sevour
YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By YIFY

@thesupremesorcerer said:

@yify: Oh please! Read your post, rewind a bit, and you said he's up there with guys like Eternity. I have the goods to back LC up, you don't as you barely have knowledge here, so scans will be there aswell.

~TSS.

No I said "he is a Galactic Constant just like Galactus & Eternity". That means he will always be around.

Why did you even bring that up in this thread?

No you don't.

-yify

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: Haha! I do. Ofcourse you do not read CBs so I put up some links, also an exprert told me LC is far stronger.

Who was this "expert"

LC was fighting and was bending Thanos,

What do you mean "bending" Thanos....

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXbSaMgCn8voyEMWrYHNMxsHRuNQzzExAO8O7q43VL6F_ajV9I

Search on Google for Marvel's tiers lists. You'll clearly see LC is far above FR. Nearly every tier even on Marvel.com says so:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dc-and-marvel-tier-list-1453860/

^ This is useless since it is based on opinion.

I'll make a respect thread soon.

Lord Chaos always takes place on Cosmic events and is a part of Marvel's high orders together with Master Order:

If he takes place on all cosmic events why did you only post 1 link....Also try and post scans, not links. Oh wait you can't "I'm always on my phone" LOL.

http://i.imgur.com/cQrKYt9.jpg

-yify

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By YIFY

@thesupremesorcerer: Actually make a battle between Full Power Franklin Richards vs. Lord Chaos.

EDIT: Nevermind, just made one.

-yify

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm bumping this because I'm interested in the outcome of OPM hitting Ultron.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron stomps and he stomps because he`s faced stronger opponents and he is also an effective team buster also Saitama won`t be able to prevent him from evolving, and Ultron has tanked worse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron wins. Saitama does not have the feats to take on someone this powerful at this point.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still be an interesting fight to see though.