One-Punch Man vs. Madara Uchiha

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@carter_esque: No need to be a D

No offense brah but I don't know you and my exchange w/ smxlr8 really ain't got nothin' to do w/ you so I'm going going to ask you to kindly butt out.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By DarthAznable
SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By SMXLR8

@smxlr8 said:

@carter_esque said:

@smxlr8 said:

Well well well Look at this, what a hypocrite you are carter . First you say I nerf my fights then you do the same , <_< not cool

The difference is that my nerfs are only minor and I don't have like 10 other users criticizing me for doing it lol. The worst part about your threads is that yours get ragged on in two forums; this one and animevice lol. What? You gonna cry to the mods now?

I know what this is about , you are obsessed with getting my attention but in your blind obsession you missed a few things so here are the facts

1. you are a hypercrite
  2. you call what everyone on here that makes battles does as bad ?
  3. I have not made a battle on anime vice in a long time so you are wrong and even if I did my fight are not bad
  4. you make bad fights just like everyone does , what makes you so GODDAM SPECIAL?!
  5. Didn't you say that you were done with anime vice ? so what you check out the site wishing to return?
  6. you say "minor " I say I nerf is nerf there is way around that it's same as what other do so try to keep up please
  7. No one has said that my fights are bad since I have not made any fights , when I was new on vice yeah but now no
  8. you can't make "better" fights then me since you make bad ones and then there is the over using of characters , which does seems like you are running out of battle ideas
  9. How can I be crying when you are the baby here , always whining and complaining

There are probably others but you get the idea. I don't know what your problem is really , I thought we were done with this and moved on. Why do you always try an pick a fight with me for no reason . Why can't we just stay away from each others threads so that this does not continue to happen because I am so tired of this , all you do is "criticize me , nip pick and diss my battle where I have not . I have not said on bad thing about your fights until now. The worst part of this is that you are just doing this on purposes since you obviously have no life and just want to bother me every chance you get .

FYI - don't even try the whole I am right you are wrong , what I am saying is fact crap cause that is getting old and that is what you always say so save it

*Sigh*

First off, you knew you were starting a conflict from the second you wrote that post calling me a hypocrite. You responded to me in your own thread and should've just left it alone instead of trying to retaliate. You know I'm not the type to let those kinds of remarks slide (especially from you) so why would you do this unless you wanted to start a fight? I didn't wanna start one otherwise I would've just responded to the rebuttal you made to the comment I made in your thread...

Secondly, I didn't state that your threads were bad... you did that; if I thought your threads sucked, I'd just come out and express that directly. I only pointed out that you make nerfed battles and that you criticize others for doing the same--both of which are true. I felt the need to point all that out bc you have a penchant for On several occasions, you've criticized others for making nerfed battles, however, I have yet to see any thread maker go through such extreme lengths to either limit or amp the characters in their match ups the way you do. The point being that you shouldn't be going around rudely criticizing anyone for what you've done on every single thread I've ever seen you make.

Since you a have a penchant for playing the innocent role (which doesn't fool anyone btw), accusing me of picking on you vindictively (which I'm not), allow me to provide examples to prove my point.

Take your most recent thread for example:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/five-deadly-sins-vs-the-3-admirals-1536611/

Exhibit A

This is your OP:

#1 Posted by SMXLR8 (1006 posts) - 3 days, 58 minutes ago - Show Bio

Rules

no prep , in character , standard equipment , No light speed kicks , pre white bread war admirals , current sins , speed can be equal if needed

Round 1 - No demon side for meliodas , no intangibility for the admirals

Round 2 - anything goes

Exhibit B

Now just so you can see that I'm not the only one "picking on you", I'm going to post some of the comments that were made on your thread before I decided to add my own two-cents:

#3 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (5670 posts) - 3 days, 31 minutes ago - Show Bio

Nerfed battle.

Unrelated: A question that has puzzled me. Why no top tier battles Oda?

#19 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (3923 posts) - 2 days, 18 hours ago - Show Bio

@carter_esque said:

@mr_ingenuity said:

Nerfed battle.

#20 Edited by Baltoro (1029 posts) - 2 days, 16 hours ago - Show Bio

@smxlr8 said:

Rules

no prep , in character , standard equipment , No light speed kicks , pre white bread war admirals , current sins , speed can be equal if needed

Round 1 - No demon side for meliodas , no intangibility for the admirals

Round 2 - anything goes

Location - Ordan

Both sides start about 15 meters away from each other

What do you mean by speed can be equal if needed? You either equalize it or you don't, but isn't that the point of pitting characters against each other...to see who is faster and stronger? Anyway, you seem to be trying to insure the Sins win here. One of Kizaru's abilities is to move light speed, he is a light man after all. That's like putting Hulk against a fighter and then saying the strength is equalized. What's the point? You also removed his light speed kicks, but he can shoot light speed lasers from his fingers...so you might want to take those away too while you are at it...

#30 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (551 posts) - 2 days, 11 hours ago - Show Bio

Why nerf my favorite Admiral :/... Unerf please so he can solo

So as you can clearly see, I'm not the only user who noticed that you made a nerfed battle nor was I the first person to even point it out lol. You're really just upset bc "I" said something about it. If it had been anyone else, you wouldn't have even made such a big fuss over the whole ordeal. I'm not even going to address all that other crap you wrote about me in your rant bc, as I previously stated, Im not lookin' for a fight. Obviously, your thread has been pretty well received for the most part regardless of the nerfed conditions so why do you even care what I think anyway?? Just relax and LET IT GO.

Um Hello I just said [FYI - don't even try the whole I am right you are wrong , what I am saying is fact crap cause that is getting old and that is what you always say so save it]

You know what you are always saying the same crap and since you yet to answer what I have said this will continue to happen. I still say a nerf is a nerf so that whole crap about your rant was pointless. You really think you have some kind of point huh , I can understand if some other user said what you said but not you since you are purposely doing it . So take your own advice and LET IT GO , why can't you just let me make battles the way I want , is that so wrong?
Why do you go out of your way to see my fights then start fighting with me ? I have a suggestion the next time you want to say something to me DO IT NICELY instead that comment from you was rude and un called for.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By SMXLR8

@carter_esque: also don't bother responding if you are going to ignore what I am saying cause if that is the case then what is point to this conversation? Oh and stop going off topic , I am not talking about the other users I am talking about you and You are a hypocrite , if I am wrong then take back what you said since I only had a minor limit which does not hind the admirals at all. The speed thing was just because I was not sure about so that is why I said what I said

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8 said:

@carter_esque: also don't bother responding if you are going to ignore what I am saying cause if that is the case then what is point to this conversation? Oh and stop going off topic , I am not talking about the other users I am talking about you and You are a hypocrite , if I am wrong then take back what you said since I only had a minor limit which does not hind the admirals at all. The speed thing was just because I was not sure about so that is why I said what I said

As a hypocrite yourself, I don't get how you can lump me into the same category but whatevs. The point still remains that you shouldn't be self righteously telling other thread makers to refrain from making threads w/ nerfs when you do it more than anyone else on CV and AV, that's all. I might nerf in minor ways on occasion but, usually, there are no user complaints about it... probably bc I don't make several alterations to even things out... like you do.

I'm going to take queue from you by telling you that if you gotta make all those alterations to make a battle fair then you probably shouldn't make it in the first place... sound familiar?? {That's a rhetorical question btw}

We're good though and I'm sorry if I offended you by pointing out the obvious.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8 said:

As a hypocrite yourself, I don't get how you can lump me into the same category but whatevs. The point still remains that you shouldn't be self righteously telling other thread makers to refrain from making threads w/ nerfs when you do it more than anyone else on CV and AV, that's all. I might nerf in minor ways on occasion but, usually, there are no user complaints about it... probably bc I don't make several alterations to even things out... like you do.

I'm going to take queue from you by telling you that if you gotta make all those alterations to make a battle fair then you probably shouldn't make it in the first place... sound familiar?? {That's a rhetorical question btw}

Ok fine now we are getting some where also no one on AV says that since how would you know , you have not been on there in months LOL. It is is still minor since all I said was no light speed kicks and again the speed is just there because I feel like it but I would have said something about speed anyway and apology accepted , just try to be say it nicer next time

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8 said:

@carter_esque said:

@smxlr8 said:

Ok fine now we are getting some where also no one on AV says that since how would you know , you have not been on there in months LOL. It is is still minor since all I said was no light speed kicks and again the speed is just there because I feel like it but I would have said something about speed anyway and apology accepted , just try to be say it nicer next time

Fair enough.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@darkraiden said:

@uchiha454 said:

@darkraiden: yes so can op man break it?

He's probably just too fast for Madara to react too. Which would negate the black stuff.

Yea I could see that Madara is nil on speed feats so makes sense he'd get blitzed

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@darkraiden: tell that to naruto and Sasuke as they only used senjutsu amped attacks

And naruto-sasuke's high level taijutsu feats are? I don't recall anyone besides guy, lee and raikage, sakura, tsunade and chouji-jirabou showing any impressive taijutsu.

Tsunade is dead, sakura is useless on principle, lee is crippled so his gates are restricted, guy overused hirudora to the point he can barely stand, chouji is doing S06P knows what. There is no reason to say people with insane taijutsu can't break the barrier.

Lions Barrage, Sasuke and Gaara's fight, Sasuke vs Deidara, and Naruto Uzumaki Combo come to mind

And either of those showed the strength to break through anything very tough, say steel, when? One single punch from OP man one shotted a multi-city busting meteor...

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: @noone301994: @princearagorn1:

Saitama, untill now, didn't prove he has FTL reaction, all we know s that his speed is massively beyond mach 300 (by estimation).

that being said, since Saitama is bloodlusted here, he will blitz Madara and one punch him to oblivion

Yes he did. He was many times faster than Garou who was faster than Light Speed.
http://www.mangareader.net/onepunch-man-one/84/3

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: Lightspeed Flash is a nickname, you can see clearly in the manga chapter that the 2nd best technique of Lightspeed Flash was made in 0.1 millisecond (which is about mach 300 at least) it's still far far away from light speed.

shonen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shonen3 said:

@noone301994 said:

@carter_esque: He can't react to FTL standardly but with the amp idk how fast his reaction time or durability is.

The original manga which the new one is taking scenes from directly. He is FTL. If anyone would like to know how the alien invasion ends I can tell you one time.

Saitama is not faster than light !! stop spreading wrong informations, Lightspeed Flash is just a nickname, his 2nd best feat was only about mach 300. it's still far away from light speed. Saitama is faster than Lightspeed Flash by a huge gap but it's not necessary makes him FTL.

and Genos energy beam is not necessary light speed, there is no proof of that, never was it mentioned to be a lazer, or has light speed.

Such a fool. You have no idea where this manga headed do you ? I'm referring to feats from the later arcs of the original manga where the new one is directly being ripped from.

P.S. Spoiler: Saitama going to have to use more than 1 punch to take out the alien overlord in this arc.

Avatar image for officialrikudousennin
OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: @jgames: Madara immune to taijutsu,genjutsu,taijutsu only senjutsu hurts him completely and to be honest......he is immortal comepared to anyone in One Punch Man

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shonen3 said:

@all_mighty_beyonder said:

@shonen3 said:

@noone301994 said:

@carter_esque: He can't react to FTL standardly but with the amp idk how fast his reaction time or durability is.

The original manga which the new one is taking scenes from directly. He is FTL. If anyone would like to know how the alien invasion ends I can tell you one time.

Saitama is not faster than light !! stop spreading wrong informations, Lightspeed Flash is just a nickname, his 2nd best feat was only about mach 300. it's still far away from light speed. Saitama is faster than Lightspeed Flash by a huge gap but it's not necessary makes him FTL.

and Genos energy beam is not necessary light speed, there is no proof of that, never was it mentioned to be a lazer, or has light speed.

Such a fool. You have no idea where this manga headed do you ? I'm referring to feats from the later arcs of the original manga where the new one is directly being ripped from.

P.S. Spoiler: Saitama going to have to use more than 1 punch to take out the alien overlord in this arc.

first you're flagged for insults.

second, i know the manga better than you do. i have read every chapter from the original manga and the new redraw. and Saitama is NOT FTL. so again, stop spreading wrong informations

OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: Calm down....

@Carter_esque: if you dont like the battles.bro sorry to say but dont comment and thats a girl bro thats ungentlemen like

OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shonen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By shonen3

@shonen3 said:

@shonen3 said:

@noone301994 said:

second, i know the manga better than you do. i have read every chapter from the original manga and the new redraw. and Saitama is NOT FTL. so again, stop spreading wrong informations

firstly calling someone a fool for making a foolish statement is no grounds for flagging.To state someone is lying, and not even having the common curtosy to ask them to present a source for why they believe so is far more insulting.

Your double standards

Calling someone a liar (You) - Should not be flagged

Calling somone stupid for making an ignorant comment (Me) - Should be flagged

Second you assume you know more about the manga than me. That is what I CALL making assumptions. Obviously your inflated ego thinks you know more than everyone else with respect to a particular topic.

Thirdly you claim to read the original manga, yet have only brought up feats that were present in the redrawn manga thus far as a means to counter the statement that Saitama is FTL. This shows right here your limited knowledge, and gives hindsight that you are lying having actually read the original manga.

So again keep up acting like a silly little child with a temper tantrum because someone does not agree with you.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shonen3 said:

@shonen3 said:

@shonen3 said:

@noone301994 said:

firstly calling someone a fool for making a foolish statement is no grounds for flagging.To state someone is lying, and not even having the common curtosy to ask them to present a source for why they believe so is far more insulting.

Your double standards

Second you assume you know more about the manga than me. That is what I CALL making assumptions. Obviously your inflated ego thinks you know more than everyone else with respect to a particular topic.

Thirdly you claim to read the original manga, yet have only brought up feats that were present in the redrawn manga thus far as a means to counter the statement that Saitama is FTL. This shows right here your limited knowledge, and gives hindsight that you are lying having actually read the original manga.

So again keep up acting like a silly little child with a temper tantrum because someone does not agree with you.

first :

i didn't say you're lying, i said you're bringing wrong informtations, so if that hurts you, i would ask you to work out your ego.

second :

calling a person a fool is disrespectful, and just by that i should stop debating you, because, keeping with this attitude makes you unworthy of debates in thr first place. but i'm gonna give you chance, to correct your behavior, and also to enjoy proving how incorrect you are.

third :

yes, i know better than you the manga, because what you're saying is completly wrong.

i dare you, i double dare you now, in front of everybody who read this thread to prove Saitama is FTL.

you know what i'm gonna shut you right now, so here we go :

you probably say Saitama is FTL, because you think he's faster than Lightspeed Flash. but here is the big flaw : Lightspeed Flash isn't light speed, and if you have eyes and know how to read you would have read my 2 last comments in this page, that explains this.

Lightspeed Flash best quantified move was made in those scans :

around 4 meters run and 17 hits in 0.1 millisecond, we can estimate it around mach 300 which is still faaaaaaaaaaaar away from light speed.

Lightspeed Flash made a move faster afterwards :

but still it's not quantified and surly not light speed LMAO. Lightspeed Flash is only a nickname, if we take nicknames as if they are true, then Genos who's called Demon cyborg is a demon, or Vegeta's big bang attack is...well a big bang. LOOL that's very stupid.

Saitama is faster than Garou who's faster than Lightspeed Flash, but Lightspeed Flash is very very very far away below light speed, which means you can't say Saitama is FTL just because he's massively faster than Lightspeed Flash, unless you are a fanboy, and in that case there is no hope in debating you.

now shut and buuuurn.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@officialrikudousennin: Last I check he only mention ninjutsu so no. And Madara is not edo, meaning once he get blitz and one shoted he not coming back.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Uchiha545

@uchiha454 said:

@darkraiden said:

@uchiha454 said:

@darkraiden: yes so can op man break it?

He's probably just too fast for Madara to react too. Which would negate the black stuff.

Yea I could see that Madara is nil on speed feats so makes sense he'd get blitzed

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@darkraiden: tell that to naruto and Sasuke as they only used senjutsu amped attacks

And naruto-sasuke's high level taijutsu feats are? I don't recall anyone besides guy, lee and raikage, sakura, tsunade and chouji-jirabou showing any impressive taijutsu.

Tsunade is dead, sakura is useless on principle, lee is crippled so his gates are restricted, guy overused hirudora to the point he can barely stand, chouji is doing S06P knows what. There is no reason to say people with insane taijutsu can't break the barrier.

Lions Barrage, Sasuke and Gaara's fight, Sasuke vs Deidara, and Naruto Uzumaki Combo come to mind

And either of those showed the strength to break through anything very tough, say steel, when? One single punch from OP man one shotted a multi-city busting meteor...

I wasn't trying to boast their strength just stating their taijutsu abilities I even think your being too generous in strength assements as I don't think Lions Barrage can break through steel.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shonen3 said:

@shonen3 said:

@shonen3 said:

@noone301994 said:

Your double standards

first :

i didn't say you're lying, i said you're bringing wrong informtations, so if that hurts you, i would ask you to work out your ego.

second :

calling a person a fool is disrespectful, and just by that i should stop debating you, because, keeping with this attitude makes you unworthy of debates in thr first place. but i'm gonna give you chance, to correct your behavior, and also to enjoy proving how incorrect you are.

third :

yes, i know better than you the manga, because what you're saying is completly wrong.

i dare you, i double dare you now, in front of everybody who read this thread to prove Saitama is FTL.

you probably say Saitama is FTL, because you think he's faster than Lightspeed Flash. but here is the big flaw : Lightspeed Flash isn't light speed, and if you have eyes and know how to read you would have read my 2 last comments in this page, that explains this.

around 4 meters run and 17 hits in 0.1 millisecond, we can estimate it around mach 300 which is still faaaaaaaaaaaar away from light speed.

but still it's not quantified and surly not light speed LMAO. Lightspeed Flash is only a nickname, if we take nicknames as if they are true, then Genos who's called Demon cyborg is a demon, or Vegeta's big bang attack is...well a big bang. LOOL that's very stupid.

Saitama is faster than Garou who's faster than Lightspeed Flash, but Lightspeed Flash is very very very far away below light speed, which means you can't say Saitama is FTL just because he's massively faster than Lightspeed Flash, unless you are a fanboy, and in that case there is no hope in debating you.

now shut and buuuurn.

Can you guys please stop tagging me in this argument? I got 4 notifications for no reason. Thanks

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shonen3 said:

@shonen3 said:

@shonen3 said:

@noone301994 said:

Your double standards

first :

second :

third :

now shut and buuuurn.

Can you guys please stop tagging me in this argument? I got 4 notifications for no reason. Thanks

Seconded. I am not a part of this either.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#73 SC  Moderator

@shonen3: @all_mighty_beyonder: Hey y'all. Both of you are a bit guilty of antagonizing the other a bit. So I could either give you both warnings… or I can ask for you to be more civil to each other, try and both try harder to be more polite and kind to each other even if you disagree. An easy way to do that is to avoid implying you know better than the other, or that the other is lying, or that the other is foolish or anything like that. Or you can both just avoid each other. Either of those last two options and everyone wins! Thanks.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By thelocust619

@smxlr8: #45 Posted by SMXLR8 (1012 posts) - 1 day, 18 hours ago - Show Bio

@smxlr8 said:

Well well well Look at this, what a hypocrite you are carter . First you say I nerf my fights then you do the same , >_>not cool

Carter said:

The difference is that my nerfs are only minor and I don't have like 10 other users criticizing me for doing it lol. The worst part about your threads is that yours get ragged on in two forums; this one and animevice lol. What? You gonna cry to the mods now?

You said:

I know what this is about , you are obsessed with getting my attention but in your blind obsession you missed a few things so here are the facts

Ik its not my place, but just thought I should mention about the whole "obsession with getting your attention"...you posted critisism at him first. Just sayin lol.

also OP Man, unless Madara points at him and spams paralyze no jutsu forever till the end of time. Then Madara.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Baltoro

@princearagorn1:

okay here is anputher one

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

he moves so fast that a guy who out races his own energy beam can only see his after image...... that is well above hypersonic and more impressive then most if all Naruto verse speed feats ( not including telaportaion)

This is him messing around to the extreme god help us if he is blood lusted

Speed feats on the energy beam? This is the problem with a lot of the manga feats, we can't put numbers on it. However, Madara has a lot of trouble with physical attacks and dodging sword thrusts...as shown:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Just because Madara got a new coat and haircut doesn't mean he is invulnerable now...I'm going to laugh when Naruto puts him down with a rasengan variation and ends the hype.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Guy with FTL Speed and unlimited strength wins in one punch

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By SMXLR8
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: @carter_esque: sorry guys for that, your names became so blur in the quotes, i thought it only contains my name and his.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro Not saying Madara would win or not I honestly don't know the full extent of his haxxx yet, but you do realize when Madara was stabed by Sasuke he had no eyeballs in his socket as in no visual persepction of anything only his hearing, smell, taste, and touch.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: yea sorry, I think that message got ate n spit out, I actually posted it way more relevently to the convo

bosszaraki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: was wondering about the 1 scan it shows him move faster than the millisecond clock ticked started at .1 and didn't move

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara one-shots.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fv5v7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara me guess

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: was wondering about the 1 scan it shows him move faster than the millisecond clock ticked started at .1 and didn't move

sorry, i didn't get your point. Can you explain?

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama, with one punch.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

Madara dies...

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama would probably not be serious at all. If he sees madara as a threat, madara is dead before he can even react.

I don't know how OPM would awnser to madara atacks.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@jimmy_rustler said:

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@jimmy_rustler said:

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@jimmy_rustler said:

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@jimmy_rustler: trying to rustle jimmies I see

Still Madara. Saitama would be dead as soon as the fight starts..

I...... but...... never mind

Conceding so soon? But why? I know that my logic is infallible n all but still..

conceding? i didnt even start.

So then...start?

nope

Put your fear aside. I promise that I'll go slow and easy for you XD

No Caption Provided

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Jimmy_Rustler

@jimmy_rustler said:

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@jimmy_rustler said:

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@jimmy_rustler said:

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@jimmy_rustler said:

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@jimmy_rustler: trying to rustle jimmies I see

Still Madara. Saitama would be dead as soon as the fight starts..

I...... but...... never mind

Conceding so soon? But why? I know that my logic is infallible n all but still..

conceding? i didnt even start.

So then...start?

nope

Put your fear aside. I promise that I'll go slow and easy for you XD

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers