One-Punch Man vs Karate Kid & Batman

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

OP Man stomps

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savagesick97: Please explain how batman beats someone who punches asteroids and has taken down people with more durability than batman in a single punch.

SavageSick97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By SavageSick97

@trueking95: Well, the op said "composite batman" with all comic feats.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savagesick97: but that doesn't mean that he had equipment such as rings or armor. Op didn't specify on the equipment so we must use standard equipment. According to rules of forums.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: First off, iv read past that. Second.... Is Batman Boros? No. Batman is not Boros. Still no point. Why waste the effort lmao read my post again if you didn't get it, I never said "everything". Are you still pretending you have a case?

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savagesick97: yea, I don't see "Batman with lantern rings" or "batman with years of prep". There is in fact no reason at all to think that.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't this a bit of a stomp for OPM? Batman and Karate Kid might not technically be outmatched in skill but they are leagues below OPM physically.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By SirNeko

@sirneko: First off, iv read past that. Second.... Is Batman Boros? No. Batman is not Boros. Still no point. Why waste the effort lmao read my post again if you didn't get it, I never said "everything". Are you still pretending you have a case?

It's cute how you are denying the fact that Batman solostomps OPM.

Adam West god stomp

No Caption Provided

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Dredeuced

I'd imagine if Batman has feats with different pieces of gear that he would implicitly have that gear if you're allowed to use every feat. The OP said Composite Batman and composite usually means all versions combined -- this would include the brief, or even non canon stuff (Like movies, as if that mattered). I don't get why people are being sticklers about the OP not saying "Batman with lantern rings" when Batman with Lantern rings would be one of many things included in Composite Batman's arsenal.

If the thread creator truly meant a Composite of all versions of Batman and of all feats that's ever entailed, I would think that Batman probably wins. Nothing Saitama's ever done really even scratches Lantern abilities besides maybe combat speed.

This is ignoring Karate Kid who would probably give him an amusingly good fight on his own. Karate Kid makes a joke out of Kryptonians and Daxamites, who are quite a bit stronger and similarly or more durable than Saitama. While those two categories don't seem to fight as fast as Saitama(atleast on average, I think Superman is presumably capable of fighting at and above Saitama's speed), they're awfully close and Karate Kid has pretty silly feats (he's deflected meteors, too! With much less collateral damage!)

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: sigh if you read the end of the Boros fight you would know that saitama only engaged him on such even footing to appease him before he killed him. Saitama wasn't even close to being serious that entire fight and when he finally was he obliterated Boros instantly.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn can you close this...the level of troll is ridiculous

and OPman body bags anyone

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

If the OP meant literally all versions of Batman, then I'll have to go with Batman on this due to the lantern rings