One Punch Man vs. Invincible (Read OP).

• 129 results
Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

-Tanks a Nuke to the face that was heading for the sun.

Invincible since Saitam only has Anime Feats. And his durability surpasses Saitama massively here.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch_chronicle: Just remembered it's not for the OP to debate, so i've deleted my previous comments. I'll let whoever decides to comment; post reasoning for their opinions.

Actually you can debate in your own threads. The mods corrected that myth a while ago. You just can't make spite matches.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Pierpat

@dygoboy said:

Invincible since Saitam only has Anime Feats. And his durability surpasses Saitama massively here.

That's cool.
But saitama has tanked mountain level blasts and delivered mountain to continent level strikes, and Mountain level>Nukes.
Invincible is not going down with a casual punch, but a serious punch would kill him.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Dygoboy

@pierpat said:
@dygoboy said:

That's cool.

But saitama has tanked mountain level blasts and delivered mountain to continent level strikes, and Mountain level>Nukes.

Invincible is not going down with a casual punch, but a serious punch would kill him.

Mountain level? Believable and Confirmed.

And Continent? Highly doubtful.

And Vultrimites have well recorded planetary level durability

-Here Invincible takes an Island sinking attack from Anissa, a Superior Vultrimite at the time. And jokes it off. This was way back in issue 49. And currently he's a lot stronger.

-Here he fights against Conquest. And not only do they cause a landscape sized crater larger than the mountains around them, Conquest bashes Mark through multiple landscapes and mountains and they even go back to space then back to the planet again but nothing was even fazing Mark. But when Conquest began hitting Mark that's when he started to show pain.Cracking his rib cage and even going far as to impale him. He still keeps going.

Invincible, Thaddeus, and Omni Man destroy the Viltrumite home world. They however needed the Space Riders Godly Powerful Laser to destabilize the core enough to allow them to fly through the planet or they might have died on impact.Thing to note is Omni Man is the strongest of the three there with Invincible being close second. Thaddeus is the weakest one and very inferior to stats of Mark or his father as we see in the Thragg fight.

And the fact the Viltrum planet is recorded to be at least 1.5x denser than Earth's. Not only that but the explosion that they would be feeling should be 1.5 times stronger than Earth exploding. And what happens? They all get stunned and some K.Oed but only for a few seocnds before everybody gets back up and proceed to slaughter each other again.

And a Cool thing is that Space Rider's Space laser is FTL. And Thragg managed to dodge or at least outmaneuver it.

No Caption Provided

And the OP also specified that Anime Saitama only. So his best is his atmosphere clearing serious punch. Which isn't even close to doing something serious to Mark. Wait until season 2 or until the O.P changes the stipulations.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Pierpat

@dygoboy: I've read invincible up to #120(it's all we get here in italy), so i'm well aware of the viltrumite's power level, and honestly i think we read certain feats in a different way.

Let's see:

-Here Invincible takes an Island sinking attack from Anissa, a Superior Vultrimite at the time. And jokes it off. This was way back in issue 49. And currently he's a lot stronger.

That's barely mountain level honestly.

The island was very small and the punches where shaking it, but never actually sunk the island iirc, so they would be hill to mountain level IMO. Second... if i recall correctly mark didn't laugh off Anissa's hits, didn't he kinda of lose that encounter?

-Here he fights against Conquest. And not only do they cause a landscape sized crater larger than the mountains around them, Conquest bashes Mark through multiple landscapes and mountains and they even go back to space then back to the planet again but nothing was even fazing Mark. But when Conquest began hitting Mark that's when he started to show pain.Cracking his rib cage and even going far as to impale him. He still keeps going.

Well, first of all i'd like to say that he did no "keep going" after that, Mark lies on the brink of death at the end of that trail, and would have died without Omni man's help, and still took months to recover. honestly i'd dare to say he started taking damage well before conquest's hits.

Second, that is mark's best DC feat, and it's still mountain(well, i can give it multy mountain, ok, but not more) level(given that the above mountain level crater is caused by mark+conquest)

Still does not proof mark can put down saitama, honestly.Saitama has tanked with absolutely 0 damage mountain level strikes, i don't see why this stuff would KO him.

Invincible, Thaddeus, and Omni Man destroy the Viltrumite home world. They however needed the Space Riders Godly Powerful Laser to destabilize the core enough to allow them to fly through the planet or they might have died on impact.Thing to note is Omni Man is the strongest of the three there with Invincible being close second. Thaddeus is the weakest one and very inferior to stats of Mark or his father as we see in the Thragg fight.

Well, this feat has beed debated a lot already.

First of all a "planet exploding" means nothing, there are various ways a planet can explode and the energy it would create by doing so would vary greatly, and from this point of view it's density does not matter much.

Second you can clearly see that the trio kinda of outruns the first and most dangerous part of the explosion.

They don't tank it at point zero, they tank it out of the atmosphere, and that given they actually withstood a mere fraction of it's already hard to gauge power.

About the flying trough the planet, as you already pointed out it was weakened beforehand, so that's not usable too.

And a Cool thing is that Space Rider's Space laser is FTL. And Thragg managed to dodge or at least outmaneuver it.

FTL given what?

then again thragg is so far above Invincible i don't think scaling to him would be ok, he was never even given a fair match, battle beast a side, he's always stomped everyone else.

And the OP also specified that Anime Saitama only. So his best is his atmosphere clearing serious punch. Which isn't even close to doing something serious to Mark. Wait until season 2 or until the O.P changes the stipulations.

Well, wait.

That "atmosphere clearing punch" cleared the atmosphere after nullifying a strike that can easily be scaled to mountain ++(it was boros strongest attack) and destroying boros himself, a guy that tanked casual punches.

If you sum that up, it easily makes continent level(or high country) level, honestly.

Loading Video...

Second saitama's moon jump's power is itself a continent level feat.

Stop at 00:42, you can clearly see a quite large portion of the whole mooon is struck by the shockwave and partially shattered.It has also been calc'd to be in the petaton range.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bump.

DankmanJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@valor_175 said:
@dankmanjack said:

Saitama

Definitely not Saitama, especially not currently.

What did Invincible do that makes Saitama lose? I assume you're referring to Mark's being in the Sun that just shows heat resistance, which doesn't really matter here.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#63  Edited By higherpower  Moderator  Online
@valor_175 said:

@watcher5000: His feats are overall Superior to Saiatama's in pretty much every area.

Is this true? Several people have told me/said otherwise, and I'm flipping through his respect thread and haven't seen anything that would even put him on Boros' lvl.

So what are Invincible's best feats?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark is fodder to Saitama.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By higherpower  Moderator  Online

Lol

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#67  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@watcher5000 said:
@valor_175 said:
@dankmanjack said:

Saitama

What did Invincible do that makes Saitama lose? I assume you're referring to Mark's being in the Sun that just shows heat resistance, which doesn't really matter here.

So the surface of the sun produces no radiation, gasses, magnetic solar flares, crushing gravity effects, explosive nuclear eruptions, and other types of damaging qualities. Its just fire in the sky then? Really?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 higherpower  Moderator  Online

@valor_175: His first battle with Conquest or his rematch?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 higherpower  Moderator  Online

@sirfizzwhizz: Do you have scans of Invincible devastating a "large portion of a planet's surface"? Also what's his speed like?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 higherpower  Moderator  Online

@valor_175: Thanks. I think I know the issue that happened so I'll just find it myself.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 higherpower  Moderator  Online
higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 higherpower  Moderator  Online

@valor_175: I wouldn't place him above Iron Man or Meliodas.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000 said:
@valor_175 said:
@dankmanjack said:

Saitama

So the surface of the sun produces no radiation, gasses, magnetic solar flares, crushing gravity effects, explosive nuclear eruptions, and other types of damaging qualities. Its just fire in the sky then? Really?

I mean, for the feat is most impressive when used as a feat for energy/heat resistance/radiation , I don't see it as really relevant here outside of that.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By higherpower  Moderator  Online

@valor_175: Which leads me to another question..

How does he beat Saitama?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@watcher5000 said:
@valor_175 said:
@dankmanjack said:

Saitama

I mean, for the feat is most impressive when used as a feat for energy/heat resistance/radiation , I don't see it as really relevant here outside of that.

Well, that is funny, as Invincible feat in the sun includes SOLAR FLARES blasting him and Thragg.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Solar Flares are magentic nuclear eruptions that can wipe out all life on earth in one shot easy.

No Caption Provided

But yeah.. Mark is a pussy clearly. Its not like Mark flew through a denser than earth's planets layers, one side out the other, and tank the planet shockwave of it exploding....

No Caption Provided

Oh wait... he did. Invincible flew through multiple layers of the planet that is denser than earth slightly, including a solid nickle core of said planet destabilize with a hole from the laser. Then gets caught up in the blast wave of the exploding planet. Still fights Thragg after all this.

Both this and the more impressive sun surface/solar flare feats put Mark well above Saitima IMO.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan said:

@valor_175: Which leads me to another question..

How does he beat Saitama?

By punching him, I would assume. Anything that I could say has already been said in this thread, and there are others that could debate this topic far better than me.

Pretty much. Omni man alone KOed Supreme, a Superman level character from Image Comics.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Saitima never fought someone as fast as Invincible, as durable, or as strong. This match is closer than many think when looking at the feats.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By higherpower  Moderator  Online

@valor_175:

By punching him, I would assume.

Why would he do that? Mark would be trying to fight him; not have a tickle contest. And considering what Saitama has tanked (as well as the feats I've seen), the most Invincible's punches could do to Saitama is make him laugh.

Anything that I could say has already been said in this thread, and there are others that could debate this topic far better than me.

Humble, but doesn't vindicate your boldness on post 60 and 62.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@god_vulcan said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Do you have scans of Invincible devastating a "large portion of a planet's surface"? Also what's his speed like?

Omni Man Speed

Omni Man blitzing the Guardians. Notice Red Rush who is so fast that he can save people, fight villains across the city of Moscow, and hold a conversation with his girlfriend who NEVER SAW HIM MOVING AT ALL! Red rush has proven Combat speeds and reaction speed. Omni Man casually blitz him and the rest, showing insane combat speed.

Omni Man with a few punches, and throws keeps up casually with his son as they battle from Chicago, into the ocean, and then into the Artic all in a few panels. Great combat and reaction speed on Omni Man's part to keep track and catch up to attack again.

Omni Man blitzes a foe after having to actively find them at high speeds flying around the world. Insane reaction time that goes hand in hand with his speed.

Omni Man fights the Supreme who also shows light speed and faster combat/reaction time. Omni Man keeps up easy and they battle across the country side in a few panels of this fight.

Omni Man can hold his breath for two weeks. Meaning he traveled to the nearest planet with breathable air and supports life many light years away in two weeks.

Invincible's speed feats.

Invincible and Omni Man playing baseball by throwing it at high speeds around the world, and Invincible forgets about it, remembers, and catches it even though it is tiny and traveling at insane speeds to get around the world.

No Caption Provided

Mark moves so fast to travel from the Mall to his House to get a stack of comics. Why is this good? He moved so fast, it seem he never moved at all. He had to navigate his way out of the Mall, through the house, find his stack of comics, make it to the mall while navigating the inside of the mall all in a split second. To move at that speed and around a complex environment is reaction time.

No Caption Provided

Invincible travels so fast the stars themselves are a blur.

Mark moves so fast, that he is able to switch clothes with his evil Doppler, and shave his head in the time it takes another Viltrumite to walk through a door. Showing speed and the ability to think at those speeds.

In his fight with Conquest, we see Mark and the Viltumite throw punches and fight faster than world sattilite network could follow, each being seven minuets behind. Instant telpeortation stated by Cecil was no good cause they moved to fast to be there. The only time the duo was seen was when Mak stopped moving for a bit as Oliver stated in scan 4 here.

More of Conquest and Mark moving at speeds far faster than Kid Omni Man could take a breath of air. Battling from earth surface to space and back again all the while throwing punches.

1) I shown this Scan. Mark clearly states when he holds back, he is slower. Herpy Derp. Thats why slower people are not blitzed all the time.

2) Mark in a few panels packs up all his things and moves them into a new room across the city. Showing more reaction and navigational ability at speeds so fast, that his friend held a conversation with him on the phone.

3) Invincible and his Father travel around the world so fast, that his father in a second was able to see, assess, and find the problem in the middle east, and fetch Mark, bring him there before the Hot Dog falls.

Mark is being held back by the strength of the Sequids, untill he stops holding back, and easily speed blitzes the guys head off.

No Caption Provided

Mark reacts save Eve and his kid by moving faster than these two Viltrumites can see.

Mark and Omni man travel from one planet in another Solar System to the capital planet in the same time a few hour battle took place. They not only arrive but blitz the other Viltrumites upon arrival, meaning they located their targets that are human size shape on a single city built planet at their high speeds.

Invincible here along with other Viltrumites not only keep pace with a laser to Lightspeed hit a planet, but they react to each other like Omni Man grabbing Mark so they are matched up. And the two smiling at eachother. After hitting the planet and still flying at those speeds, other Viltrumites react to them and attack them while they are still moving at that speed and the planet still blowing up. All showings of the ability to react, think, and make a combat move at light speeds!

No Caption Provided

Arguments of Invincible being slow are explained away here. He limits his speed and reaction time when holding back. When not holding back his reaction time and combat speed is as fast as he is able to react and travel at FTL speeds in space.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By higherpower  Moderator  Online

@sirfizzwhizz:

Oh wait... he did. Invincible flew through multiple layers of the planet that is denser than earth slightly, including a solid nickle core of said planet destabilize with a hole from the laser. Then gets caught up in the blast wave of the exploding planet. Still fights Thragg after all this.

Wasn't it explicitly stated that the planet was destabilized and that they would die if it weren't? Not to mention it's a shared feat by 3 people, so he really only gets a third of that. Tanking shockwaves without noted DC are also solidly unquantifiable and not a good way to measure power. The Tsar Bomba was a nuke that sent shockwaves around the world but that wouldn't make it planet level.

Both this and the more impressive sun surface/solar flare feats put Mark well above Saitima IMO.

In what way?

Pretty much. Omni man alone KOed Supreme, a Superman level character from Image Comics.

So scaling through 2 characters? What has Omni Man done to put him on Superman's level? What has Invincible done to put him on Superman's level?

Saitima never fought someone as fast as Invincible, as durable, or as strong. This match is closer than many think when looking at the feats.

What are Mark's best speed and striking feats?

EDIT: I see your post. Let me read that first.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@god_vulcan:

Wasn't it explicitly stated that the planet was destabilized and that they would die if it weren't? Not to mention it's a shared feat by 3 people, so he really only gets a third of that.

Not at all mate. Your grasp of basic science and logic is off.

Stated the planet would re stabilize in the fraction of a second. A solid Nickle core with a whole punch in it is still a 100 miles of solid nickle core with a whole punch through it. A whole that was closing as soon as it was made.

No Caption Provided

Mark did not share anything with the other three. How does 3 human size bodies punch through the planet at three spots which are several feet space from eachother negate the layers of earth, crust, rock, stone, lava, and solid nickle core again? It does not. All three did it at light speeds. and punch through layers of a planet. The onlu diffrence is three were needed to make a impact enough to bust out the core and planet.

Tanking shockwaves without noted DC are also solidly unquantifiable and not a good way to measure power.

That shockwave sent state size pieces of rock flying past them through space. Very quantifiable and impressive.

The Tsar Bomba was a nuke that sent shockwaves around the world but that wouldn't make it planet level.

Wow, show me Tsar bomb sendin country to state size chunks of planet through space 100s of miles. Ill wait.

In what way?

In the non bias or lowballing way. I just explain the feats. You chossing to ignore the facts is not my problem.

So scaling through 2 characters? What has Omni Man done to put him on Superman's level? What has Invincible done to put him on Superman's level?

Some of these feats are very Superman level. Depending on the Super Man. Injustice Superman, Earth 31 Supes, DCEU Supes, DCAU Superman, Red Son Superman, ect are all below or on par with what Invincible can do. most of those version beat the shit out of Saitima too.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@sirfizzwhizz: I really don't care, all I was saying is that fighting near the Sun is an irrelevant feat here. Which is why I asked Valor what I did.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I really don't care, all I was saying is that fighting near the Sun is an irrelevant feat here. Which is why I asked Valor what I did.

It is valid. Its a greater than Saitima Moon feat easy when looking at the force of a Solar Flares that nailed Thragg and Mark 3 times total in their fight, combine with feats of Supreme vs Omni Man, and the planet layers at light speed feat, all that paints a picture well above Saitima.

Facts.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@watcher5000 said:

It is valid. Its a greater than Saitima Moon feat easy when looking at the force of a Solar Flares that nailed Thragg and Mark 3 times total in their fight, combine with feats of Supreme vs Omni Man, and the planet layers at light speed feat, all that paints a picture well above Saitima.

Facts.

You said a solar flare is capable of destroying the earth in a single shot correct?But once again that would be due to the heat, the heat/energy from the solar flare would be enough to easily destroy the earth if it was as close to the Sun as Invincible was. Do you see why it's irrelevant here? Last time I checked Saitama isn't hitting people with heat or energy based attacks, that feat unless I'm missing something big, DOESN'T help Mark with blunt force damage at all.

combine with feats of Supreme vs Omni Man, and the planet layers at light speed feat, all that paints a picture well above Saitima.

Do you know what I don't care means? Here it is in case you forgotted

"I don't care", however, can also be used to express indifference and to indicate that the outcome of a situation has no significance for you.

I don't care, and that's a fact.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: The Magnetic force and nuclear explosion straight from the suns core has kinetic force to it lmao.

I get it. You dont care because you tried to think why Saitima wins easy or whatever. I get it. We can agree to disagree then.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: The Magnetic force and nuclear explosion straight from the suns core has kinetic force to it lmao.

I get it. You dont care because you tried to think why Saitima wins easy or whatever. I get it. We can agree to disagree then.

Don't make baseless assumptions, the only stuff I know about Invincible is what I have heard others say about him. I don't know the character well enough to think Saitama easily beats him.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Don't make baseless assumptions, the only stuff I know about Invincible is what I have heard others say about him. I don't know the character well enough to think Saitama easily beats him.

Good. Glad to hear that.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark with low difficultly, for reasons above.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invincible stomps

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175 said:
@dankmanjack said:

Saitama

Him being in the Sun would also show gravity resistance not just heat resistances

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000 said:

Him being in the Sun would also show gravity resistance not just heat resistances

I know,but for someone as strong as Saitama the gravity wouldn't be an issue so I didn't mention it.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this could go either way.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gentlemantophat said:
@watcher5000 said:

I know,but for someone as strong as Saitama the gravity wouldn't be an issue so I didn't mention it.

274 times earth gravity to be precise. So combating the pull of the gravity, while hit by nuclear explosions + magnetic forces that reach 100 of miles into space against said gravity, pretty impressive.