One Punch Man vs Doomsday

• 125 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@esquirehulk:

If it means anything, Saitama is weak to individual mosquitoes and kittens, lol.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: His durability is to high. If someone mentions DD's speed, OPM has reflexes to match him and then the walking plot device does what he does best. Punch once....

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deannunaki: Yeah I don't understand how mosquitos pierce his skin nor how he claps and they don't die.

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquirehulk:

It has more meaning than just gag feats. Whereas Saitama has no problem taking down planet busting aliens, he can actually be defeated by the weakest threats.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@termiteone4ever: His durability is to high. If someone mentions DD's speed, OPM has reflexes to match him and then the walking plot device does what he does best. Punch once....

One punch man doesnt have enough power to knock out doomsday . As a matter a fact one punch cant survive an assault from doomsday . i have seen doomsday survive a blast that put a hole in part of the universe if i remember correctly still survive he was knocked across universe . One punch doesnt have enough stamina

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Lol Saitama is a walking plot device so your point is moot. Unless Saitama one shots him then DD comes back for a rematch, this is super one sited.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Wut

@esquirehulk: If you dislike it then you dislike it. You don't need to explain it, sometimes we just don't like things. I dislike Gundam and Deathnote. I think Deathnote was incredibly dull and a utter waste of my time. I think Fairy Tail is incredibly bland and boring. I think One Piece drones on needlessly. But there are a lot of people out there that like those and that is perfectly okay. We like what we like and dislike what we dislike.

Yes, a lot of people have a problem with that mosquito bit as if that, alone, sums up all their hate for OPM which I always found rather amusing. Like they expect me to believe people read manga or comics for the scientific value and perfect logical sense rather then a good story or adventure.

It is a comedy manga that mosquito was put in for purely comedic value, you can tell this because he tags the mosquito monster and sends her through a building by 'swatting' her and she was moving far, far faster then that little insect. You don't go to School Rumble and really wonder how Eri can tag Harima despite Harima being able to easily dispatch hundreds of thugs, dodge bullets and smash cars with his foot.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@wut: man.

But this fight, S is going to work for it. Superman has bench pressed the earth for 5 days without sunlight, got kicked across continents without injury, and slammed into the moon then standing up (the difference between his and Ss punched to the moon feat is the crater it created, and the being who did the punching; superman said that it was the backhand that hurt, not the crashing into the moon)

Also, two beings who were much weaker than superman (earth 2, but the beings were from prime earth), B zero and black Adam, moved the moon without breaking a sweat.

S might win, but this will be no easy fight.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By DeathHero61

Saitama.

I am surprised that even you a pretty good representative of DC would say saitama wins this......

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: Oh, I never said either would win. I merely said the only thing Saitama has to be capable of is BFR as that is time proven against Doomsday.

Superman was also punched from the orbit. Saitama was punched from the planet, he had to break orbit and then fly across space and crash into the moon, so I would call them even in terms of tanking the direct blow, and as shown, Saitama wasn't bothered by it in the least.

I also would not claim Saitama is as strong as superman. He hasn't the feats to make that claim. Only speculation at that point.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Lol Saitama is a walking plot device so your point is moot. Unless Saitama one shots him then DD comes back for a rematch, this is super one sited.

not at all . Doomsday feat wise and power puts him less than doosmday and lets not talk about plot device . I still dont which is dooamday so i am going to choose HP doomsday which is a sure stomp

Master-Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

N52 Doomsday is a bad joke. Saitama for sure.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By God_of_Batman

Everyone seems to be misinterpreting Saitama's 'Serious Punch'. You see, the punch never actually hit anything. All it did was displace the air, which means everything that the punch did (i.e. stopping an attack capable of obliterating all life on the planet). The triangle shape that his punch made was purely due to displaced air... to actually through a punch capable of having an effect like that is almost unfathomable. I remember seeing some fan calcs that put that punch on a, at minimum, multi-continent+ busting capability.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Kingant27
Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman: Multi-Continent? Nah. I calced it myself and got low continent level.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Doomsday wins... OPman has shown no resistance to life drain or anti-Superman class infection.

The best OPman could do is kill Doomsday with one punch... but he would still die almost immediately thereafter...

Doomsday is the only one of these two characters who has a viable win condition.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

There's just one problem against Saitama. Superdoom has not shown the speed or attack power to harm Saitama, while Saitama has displayed the necessary strength to to kill Doomsday.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By DarkRaiden

Doomsday stomps. Saitama lacks any feats on his level.

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure doomsday takes this.

Saitama is a walking plot device.

He would never be able to one-shot doomsday in any way! A mosquito managed to take Saitama's punch but everybody else got K.O with one punch?!!

That defies all mater of logic!!!!

I refuse to believe Doomsday can get one-shoted by saitama!!!

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy said:

They don't call him 2 punch man for a reason...

1 MOTHERF@&KIN PUNCH.

Come at me haters.

Tell that to Boros

Saitama understimated him. That's because all of his weakest atacks blow up cities and the stronghest country-busters with a single blow. He wasn't being serious so Boros actually survived.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@homicidalmaniac said:

@roronuffy said:

They don't call him 2 punch man for a reason...

1 MOTHERF@&KIN PUNCH.

Come at me haters.

Tell that to Boros

Saitama understimated him. That's because all of his weakest atacks blow up cities and the stronghest country-busters with a single blow. He wasn't being serious so Boros actually survived.

It wasn't that Saitama was serious or not.It the fact that it took Saitama to throw more one punch to take down Boros

blastncruz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One punch man.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: The matter of fact is, when he does want to get serious, the plot device wins.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday, the being who punched out a SA Supes.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nimrods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One slap from Doomsday will KILL one-punch man

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, it's been a while. But after Author statements, i don't think Doomsday stands much of a chance agaisn't him anymore.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, it's been a while. But after Author statements, i don't think Doomsday stands much of a chance agaisn't him anymore.

BlackKaizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That looks like new 52 doomdsay.......this one emits a deadly virus that thats incinerates anything it infects, and grows stronger from the life it takes, also it can warp anywhere it pleases due to its connection to the phantom zone, so no bfr.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

depends who hits who first

gokuisking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsdays physiology should pose a problem to Saitama and since the only weakness/vulnerability he has shown is needing to breath I don't know how he will get close without being hurt. Doomsday was strong enough to break the phantom zone (in a way that's a reality altering feat on a small level of course). conclusion Doomsday wins

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By never give up

Doomsday.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday any day ;D

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

How in the f*ck is this not locked yet? Doomsday slaughters him.

SD_Slasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Doomsday warp reality? If not, Saitama one shots. There is nothing Doomsday can do to him physically. There are plenty of situations that shows Doomsday losing to opponents (albeit high powered ones). I have yet to see a single panel drawn of Saitama losing anything in any way so until I see a panel of Saitama losing a battle that is meant to be taken seriously by readers (meaning no mosquito), I'm rolling with OPM.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bbee326da7b7
deactivated-5bbee326da7b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama could probably one shot the weakest versions of supes and doomsday but I'm 100% sure he can't beat Pre crisis superman thought robot or HP doomsday.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By DeathandGrim

Unless it's that crappy "teen" Doomsday from N52 (which would kill Saitama anyway via Death virus) DD is completely unstoppable to Saitama

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By zr0c00l

@easternwind said:
@lowlaville said:

Saitama.

I dont see how. Doomsday seems to have every stat on him. Would you say OPM could beat Supes?

Personally I don't think Saitama has feats to say he could BEAT N52 Supes but that is thanks to New 52 Supes having better Strength Feats and greater Versatility (Flight, Heat Vision, ect.). In a pure Brawl I'm not even sure Supes could put Saitama down and a pure Brawl is what will happen between Doomsday and Saitama.

Superman Gets hit from orbit to the Moon. Get's a concussion.

Saitama get's hit from Earth to the moon. Get's annoyed.

Saitama has better Durability than Supes, and drastically so at that so I doubt Doomsday can put him down. On top of that Saitama is FTL as shown from his jump from the moon back to earth. So he can probably blitz Doomsday. Dunno if he can put him down but and FTL punch to the face is probably gonna BFR Doomsday at the least.

that was early on in his caped career super survived a planet exploding later.

No Caption Provided

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

saitama 1 punch

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

One Punch Man is like reality warper. He just makes everyone and anything to get stomp after his punch. He wins even tho I don't really like him.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By le0nhart

If we go via hype. Saitama wins

If we go via feats, Saitama still wins

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*stands in thread*

Oh hello there! Don't mind me, I'm just here to enjoy the hilarious saitama wank, it's very entertaining these days.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday wins pretty easily

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Punch Man is like reality warper. He just makes everyone and anything to get stomp after his punch. He wins even tho I don't really like him.

No, he isn't. He's just strong enough to one shot almost anyone in his verse. Boros survived a lot of attacks from him.

He has no hax whatsoever and gets wrecked by Doomsday pretty hard. His only chance would be BFR, but Doomsday can teleport, so...

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

How in the f*ck is this not locked yet? Doomsday slaughters him.

Because people think it's cool to give plot powerups and armor

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

doomsday slaughters

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers