One Punch Man vs Doomsday

• 125 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

Many years after the defeat of The planet-Buster boros a strange creatures fall out of the heaven in City-A, destroying much of the city and killing many super heroes. Saitama then hear news about a strange unbeatle creature and travels to City-A only to fight Doomsday to death!

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama BFR's him

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Saitama.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama.

I dont see how. Doomsday seems to have every stat on him. Would you say OPM could beat Supes?

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

Saitama.

I dont see how. Doomsday seems to have every stat on him. Would you say OPM could beat Supes?

Saitama had survived atacks which coudl destroy entire planets without a single injury.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind said:

@lowlaville said:

Saitama.

Saitama had survived atacks which coudl destroy entire planets without a single injury.

Scans?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

Saitama.

OPM can contend with the current Supes. N52 that is.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha said:

@easternwind said:

@lowlaville said:

Saitama.

Scans?

I dont have scans but the attack is called

"Planet buster Zoros " or something. And he tanked/stopped it

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

Saitama.

Personally I don't think Saitama has feats to say he could BEAT N52 Supes but that is thanks to New 52 Supes having better Strength Feats and greater Versatility (Flight, Heat Vision, ect.). In a pure Brawl I'm not even sure Supes could put Saitama down and a pure Brawl is what will happen between Doomsday and Saitama.

Superman Gets hit from orbit to the Moon. Get's a concussion.

Saitama get's hit from Earth to the moon. Get's annoyed.

Saitama has better Durability than Supes, and drastically so at that so I doubt Doomsday can put him down. On top of that Saitama is FTL as shown from his jump from the moon back to earth. So he can probably blitz Doomsday. Dunno if he can put him down but and FTL punch to the face is probably gonna BFR Doomsday at the least.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama has not been hit by a planet busting attack. He has however punched right through a life wiping energy attack.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Frocharocha

@frocharocha said:

@easternwind said:

@lowlaville said:

Saitama.

Scans?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

As you can see above, Saitama survives Lord Boros atacks which sent him to the moon. Dowm there yo ucan see he survived a city-busting atack with no damage at all.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm still looking on the Lord boros planet busting atack feat.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cerberus369616: that jump by Saitama back to Earth is roughly twice the speed of light considering the distance between the moon and Earth and the time it took.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SightlessReality

@lowlaville: The moon is roughly one light second away from earth. The jump took about 2secs to a minute to get back to Earth. Which means it wasn't at light speed.

@those_eyes said:

@frocharocha said:

@easternwind said:

@lowlaville said:

Saitama.

Scans?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

As you can see above, Saitama survives Lord Boros atacks which sent him to the moon. Dowm there yo ucan see he survived a city-busting atack with no damage at all.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm still looking on the Lord boros planet busting atack feat.

Saitama was in the building during the time that attack from the ship happened.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: That was an A class hero apperentice of Atomic Samurai that tanked the city busting attack.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Frocharocha

@frocharocha: That was an A class hero apperentice of Atomic Samurai that tanked the city busting attack.

Damniu, anyway, saitama deflects planet busting atack

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: The attack he busted through was life wiping not planet busting.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wut

@van_cere: The attack didn't part the clouds. That was Saitama's punch that did that. He punched the blast and... well... one punched it.

See that odd little V of clouds with the two 'small' clearances near it? That is where Saitama stood. He punched the blast, the two clearing of clouds is the residue blast that got by while that massive one is the force from his punch.

It would have been life wiping, but Saitama decided he didn't much like that idea.

It was never planet busting. It was life wiping at best.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: the attack parted the couds, and when S punched it, it spilt into a small V, but cool feat, though superman (the fake one in earth 2) ranked an attack that destroyed a part of the earth

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: No, the attack did not. They were like ten feet away from each other. That parting of the clouds is facing the way Saitama punched. It was his punched that easily overpowered the blast and caused that effect.

But he doesn't need to destroy part of the earth, all he has to do is be capable of BFR.

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Punch one shots

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: ah, I get it, thanks

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: Yep, what is crazy is that his 'serious series' isn't serious. After this, Boro states that he knows Saitama was still holding back. He never went all out as he never does.

In a later fight against Garou, a being who single-handily nearly stomps all the S-Heroes fights Saitama and compares their fight to being a insect (Garou) stuck in a cage as a kid (Saitama) shakes it. Saitama has never gone all out, never truly fought seriously which is what makes truly gauging his power so impossible.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean if this is new 52 Doomsday then Saitama just punches him to pieces as easy as Superman ripped him in half. Saitama is more durable though IMO so he wouldnt get taken over.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They don't call him 2 punch man for a reason...

1 MOTHERF@&KIN PUNCH.

Come at me haters.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can confirm everything Wut has said if everyone needs proof.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kingant27

@TheMagikStik: Lifting strength and striking wise are completely different, so you can't use ABC logic for One Punch Man being able to accomplish the same feat.

This is really close IMO.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Wow, a match Saitama can actually win; that's extremely rare to see. Nu52 Doomsday didn't seem very powerful.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SightlessReality

@kingant27: Saitama flipped over an entire base far up into the air.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

They don't call him 2 punch man for a reason...

1 MOTHERF@&KIN PUNCH.

Come at me haters.

Tell that to Boros

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SightlessReality: Good feat, but are comparing that to Superman being able to bench press the weight of the Earth for 5 days straight; without sunlight?

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: & which Super Man is that, Pre 52 or New 52?

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoever made Saitama's story is stupid. One of the worst background story to a main character.

Technically by his moniker, no matter who you put from any other story, he can one shot.... Superman, Galactus, Thor, God, Thanos, Me, Batman, You, Yu, Yuu,

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquirehulk: Not to wank on One or anything but he's a pretty dam good story teller.

Saitama is deliberately made like that.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: I know I just had to say it. I don't know who actually wins this but it'd be a good fight.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: Really? Maybe if he wrote a different story or actually put opponents who can give him a challenge. It's unbearable to try and want to read further as his next opponent is going do nothing to zilch and then get blown by one punch.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SightlessReality

@esquirehulk said:

@sightlessreality: Really? Maybe if he wrote a different story or actually put opponents who can give him a challenge. It's unbearable to try and want to read further as his next opponent is going do nothing to zilch and then get blown by one punch.

OPM is a web comic he does on the side for fun. His main work he's currently working on is Mob Psycho 100.

How far have you actually read up to exactly?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Wut

@esquirehulk: ... That is the entire point of the series. Ever wonder what happens to Heroes after they defeat the great evil? Have grinded their way into being able to one shot lowly creeps and mooks? Saitama is that guy. It is not meant to be a gripping and compelling drama of a man's struggle to overcome evil and save da world! It is the story of a man who has achieved ultimate strength... a man who now finds out that there is nothing for him anymore. There is no point to fighting, no flavor in life anymore as there is nothing he can't do.

It is meant to be a comedy. It has many rich characters with very interesting personalities. Honestly, One Punch Man is a wonderfully written story that is being converted into beautifully drawn manga.

There are a few vastly superior manga like Kingdom and Vinland Saga, but OPM has a different genre and shouldn't be compared to those two. Doing so is like comparing Dude, Where's my Car? With the Godfather. One is, obviously, the superior film, but it does not make the other any less enjoyable in its own quirky way.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: after boros and stopped when he one shotted him. I, for a second thought, wow someone who is going to give him a challenge, now he'll feel complete. He can kill anything that's sentient minus a mosquito bruh? I ain't buying it.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Titan_Lord
EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: You're missing the point. He is based on doing push ups, pull ups and sit ups and then has greater than godlike strength? Don't get me wrong i like the art work and all and it's comedy from time to time like when he goes up against sonic. But, not one person or being can stand up to him?

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: You're missing the point. He is based on doing push ups, pull ups and sit ups and then has greater than godlike strength? Don't get me wrong i like the art work and all and it's comedy from time to time like when he goes up against sonic. But, not one person or being can stand up to him?

Yep, that's thew point. Wut said it better then I could have. Also, by not reading the original your missing a fair bit of speculation on what exactly Saitama did to get his crazy stats with just that training.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquirehulk: ... Yea, and Garou surpasses human limitation because he wants to. A guy turned into a crab monster by eating a lot of crab. A guy turned into a monster boxer because he shadow boxed with the little chain hanging from his desk lamp every day.

Saitama wanted to become strong. And so he did. It is not the method that seems to matter in OPM which is why Genos is still trying to figure out how Saitama is so strong because it does not make sense. There is no possible way someone can become that strong by just doing that.

I am not missing a single point. You are trying to apply a limitation or expectation to a manga that you shouldn't be trying to. Why does there need to be someone that can stand up to him? Just because a villain can stand up to the hero until they go and grind for two months to a montage Rocky-Style or get a bs random power up to trump them does not make that villain a good villain. It does not improve the story. It is an aspect of manga that we have become accustomed to and expect, but it is not required as we think it is.

One Punch is refreshing in its storytelling. It has amazing side characters that I enjoy immensely and, honestly, wish we got to see even more of them. It has your 'hero progression' in Genos.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Well personally I'm not here to see a side kick become a hero, nor will I disrespect YOU & YOUR decision to keep reading the manga or like it but i got tired and made the decision to hate OPM. I personally got fed up when they portray it like a game. He's level 99 everyone he fights is level 4 and Boros level 15. If you don't get the comparison I'm trying to make its he's way too strong. I can understand if he's the strongest one in his book and that's a department he excels at but, one punch, super durability, can't kill mosquitos, super reflexes. You see where I'm going with this? There's no REAL story. Someone shows up, Saitama comes in, one punch, next opponent....

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By EsquireHulk

@wut: Now I understand why this battle personally is great, he one shots dooms day, DD comes back then what?

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquirehulk: Same thing that happened to Garou, Saitama keeps one shotting. Over and over.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Doomsday got this .

One punch man isnt surviving blows from doomsday . I may like onepunch man but i dont see him defeating dooomsday way too much power. Which version of doomsday is this />?