One Piece Warlords vs Mortal Kombat

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@leo-343 said:

@sinntek1: Scorpion...would play with Luffy? Please just stop, this is getting silly, how is he going to play with someone who has a ludicrous stat advantage? Better yet please show me the times when he's played with hypersonic multi-thousand tonners. Scorpion can play with Luffy, right and a rabbit can play with a lion. Please don't. Another frustratingly insane comment like this and I'm done.

Ummmm let's see, BFR.

I've yet to prove what in regards to strength? You aren't making any sense n -'ve already provided them. What exactly has yet to be proven?

Ummm no, you've yet to prove that the OP team is stronger than the MK teams roster.

Also, no it really is likely, Doffy just has to wriggle his fingers to remove the MK team's heads. He's done it to far faster enemies, Law and Kuma do what I said they do without any issues.

Using this as just an example of the current capabilities of Raiden / Shang Tsung / Shao Kahn - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE785LNs2Nk (25 minutes video, oops)

No it really isn't. Ermac instant molecular changing ability. Shang Tsung instant teleportation, soul stealing, and shape shifting. Shao Kahn instant BFR, ridiculous super strength, teleportation (not sure if instantaneous.) Has instant precog as the fact he knows where anyone is at at any given time as shown in my post.. Scorpion instant BFR, controls the hottest fire possible (hellfire heh), has the ability of precog / awareness. This match is not a stomp in anyone's favor period. I would like to see Doffy get his strings on people who know he is there the entire time IE Scorpion, Ermac and Shao Kahn. Possibly Shang Tsung and Raiden as well. I've shown the feats I am describing via video and scan as well.

This fight is probably (w/ perfect teamwork taken into consideration) a 7/10 in favor of Mortal Kombat. Do the math it adds up.

Shao Kahn vs Doffy, would basically be Shao Kahn knowing he is there and BFRing far the eff away.

Shang Tsung vs Anyone on OP roster would probably be in his favor as well :

I mean, I do not see the doing much against this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAb_vDbHa7I

Raiden vs Law, would basically be Raiden calling upon the power of the Elder Gods / instant teleportation to avoid his attacks.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111112794/4313492-vpj1zr.gif

Ermac vs Anyone on the OP Team, would be a mismatch, he is too powerful. The creators of Mortal Kombat have basically stopped using him for the majority of the storyline as he is just too OP.

Scorpion vs Kuma would be the most probably action as Scorpion has almost instant reaction times as shown here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE785LNs2Nk Skip to like 3:55. Scorpion vs Johnny Cage will show feats for Scorpion when he is not at full power.

The reason I am using this as an example however is because of just how fast Johnny Cage really is.

( http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/121691/4283400-untitled.png and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h60DkQMhBT8#t=36)

@kfabz-23 said:

Scorpion recently dodged lightening in the new MK comic which is canon, so his reaction is too quick for spider to blitz

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1: Then go. You don't make the rules, you aren't the OP. If I say everyone is at standard power then everyone is at standard power. It doesn't matter if his fight doesn't take place in Outworld. Here on Comic Vine where people make battles and set the conditions for the battle things are different. The condition for this battle is that everyone is at standard power. Accept it.

If you cannot accept that then leave this thread since you aren't abiding by the rules set.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone on team One Piece solos with ease

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By SinnTek1

@goldroger said:

@sinntek1: Then go. You don't make the rules, you aren't the OP. If I say everyone is at standard power then everyone is at standard power. It doesn't matter if his fight doesn't take place in Outworld. Here on Comic Vine where people make battles and set the conditions for the battle things are different. The condition for this battle is that everyone is at standard power. Accept it.

If you cannot accept that then leave this thread since you aren't abiding by the rules set.

Bro. This thread should be locked if you want to play games like that. Please just stop while you're ahead.

Here are your original rules :

@sinntek1 said:

This is stated by Original Poster :

No Caption Provided
  • Full knowledge
  • No prep
  • Morals off
  • Perfect teamwork
  • Win by death/KO/BFR/Incap
  • They fight on a tropical island

- Not during MK tournament.

- Not taking place in Outworld.

Stop trying to bend your original rules, this thread is over now because if the characteristics of Shang Tsung, Ermac, Raiden, and Scorpion being outside of Outworld / tournaments rules are not taken into consideration then you should have specified as such.

Nowhere does it state any of the characters are at basic power. This is literally just showing how you want to bend the rules that you originally made until OP wins. That is not how Battle threads work. Sorry.

- Takes place in MK tournament.

- Takes place on Outworld.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@sinntek1: Well that falls down to you then, I have feats of strength for OP. Now you give feats of strength for MK. We compare strengths feats and whatever feats are more impressive is who is stronger, right ? That's how this works.

Just a little heads up, I don't think the MK characters ripping off limbs remotely compares to destroying buildings with the air pressure from your blows or knocking around multi-thousand tonners like they're children. This is just getting silly, the OP are obviously stronger, it's astounding how you won't concede on this point.

So, strength feats for MK?

Is this a physical strength only battle?

Because Ive already shown you Shang Tsung pulling people's souls out of their bodies and dodging lightning, I've also shown you Ermac using molecular changing. Shown Shao Kahn using BFR in an instant. Showed Scorpion reacting and dodging lightning / superhuman speed feat. Showed Shao Kahn ripping a hole in a dimension as well as Raiden on instant speed.

What else do you need?

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@sinntek1: Um... Why are you trying to avoid the matter at hand? You literally just told me I've yet to prove the OP team are stronger.

Strength, that's what you challenged me about just now, so I asked for MK strength feats to compare, I haven't forgotten everything else, I'll get to that, but right now you just brought up strength. Here's me proving the OP team are stronger just like you asked and you're trying to make out like I'm saying strength is the only thing tht matters.

So, strength feats for MK to compare?

Physical strength is not the only thing to be taken into consideration here and that is why and you know it.

I challenged you on how their physical attributes make them better than someone who can bend molecules, someone who can rip out your soul instantly, someone who can bfr with a thought, someone who can teleport instantaneously, and someone who can bfr as well as bring hellfire instantaneously.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By SinnTek1

@leo-343 said:

@sinntek1: No, you really didn't challenge me on that at all.

These are your exact words: "You've yet to prove the OP team is stronger than the MK roster."

Just to get rid of any ambiguity as well- we were clearly talking about physical strength.

So, with that in mind, strength feats for the MK team to compare? Otherwise the OP are stronger by miles and I can move onto my other points which I'll only be repeating.

So you're avoiding the fact Ermac could solo the entire OP team by instantaneously bending them on a molecular level? Just saying, you're calling the tea kettle black here buddy.

Also, I apologize I did not mean by physical strength to me "Stronger" means they won, but they didn't. They may have the physical advantage. Speed is debatable due to teleportation / instant BFR. Ability / Magic is extremely in MK favor, Doffy is really the only one who has a feat that hasn't really been done on MK. It's kind of why my next thread is Doffy vs Shao Kahn. Unless someone beats me to it.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

still a stomp in One piece favor....like it's not even funny.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By SinnTek1

@leo-343 said:

@sinntek1: Why are you being a hypocrite? You say I'm avoiding something when you are clearly doing just that. I haven't avoided anything.

YOU told me it's yet to be proven that the One Piece team are stronger, I gave the feats to show they are leaving it down to you to provide MK strength feats to prove me wrong, so far you've avoided the question, went off on something else, either admit the OP team are stronger or provide feats.

I edited my comment please re-read.

You think Ermac can solo a bunch of hypersonic, muti-thousand tonner high mid tiers? So why have you just made a thread with him fighting a street leveller wondering who would win? In beginning to think you're trolling me.

I dont wonder why he would win in the slightest, I know he will.This is why :

@imperfect_cell said:

One Piece Warlords.

Most MK characters are mid-street-level. Someone like Wolverine would lay ruin to most of the MK characters, let alone people lie Doffy.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By SinnTek1

@leo-343 said:

@sinntek1: Right, well at last progress is being made.

So now we can move on- as a side note- go ahead and make that Doffy vs Shao Kahn thread.

Back to the topic, you've admitted the OP team have the physical advantage. Speed isn't debatable either, Luffy literally in like the 1st arc of One Piece in 1999 beat someone who turned invisible wih speed for long periods of time, he beat him before he got any of his gears to amp his speed, like well before. I'll let that sink in.

Speed is still debatable. I have shown Shao Kahn instantaneously teleporting, shown Shang Tsung doing it, shown Raiden doing it and I've shown Scorpion doing it.

Also, I am not saying speed is the only factor either, I am taking into consideration - Strength, Durability, Speed, Magic, Powers, and actual feats.

Sunk in? Right, the OP team here are all vastly vastly vastly fastser than this. Doffy stomped Luffy who used gear 2, who makes sonic booms when he punches. Can you show any feats of the MK team at least breaking the sound barrier?

I can understand this, I have shown you Kabal breaking the sound barrier in the same video used as an example to show that Ermac is capable of molecular bending : (not saying he is on the team just saying it's been done and people can hit him.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ND_hYXFak0

I've seen them fight, they punch and kick at normal human speed... Yes they can teleport however that doesn't always translate to actual combat speed. In actual combat speed the OP team are ridiculously faster.

They kick and punch at normal speed as perceived to the viewer. The creators of MK are not interested in Anime speed drawings to show how fast the characters are. Did you watch the Shang Tsung vs Raiden video?

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: IKR?? I don't get why it ain't hard to see, the Mortal Kombat team are hugely outclassed physically and the One Piece side can all do one-shotting attacks before they can react, they can all solo without a problem

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@longman said:

@jestersmiles: IKR?? I don't get why it ain't hard to see, the Mortal Kombat team are hugely outclassed physically and the One Piece side can all do one-shotting attacks before they can react, they can all solo without a problem

. . . Instant teleportation, instant molecular bending, instant hell fire, and instant soul stealing mean nothing? Ok. All those feats done by people who have dodged lightning.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1: please Mk character have no good speed feats and even you think dodging lighting is impressive when talking about the people of one piece? LMAO.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@sinntek1: Yes I did, to your first comment; teleportation doesn't translate to combat speed, in actual combat speed the OP side have a massive edge. You've already admitted the OP side have a physical advantage and that doesn't just cover strength, they have durability on their side quite easily as well. Law's armour can easily withstand meteor cutting strings.

Breaking the sound barrier, that's a start, unfortunately it isn't quite good enough, that puts him at supersonic, this OP team are a great deal into the hypersonic range and breaking the sound barrier isn't nearly fast enough speed to tag them. Luffy's punches are hypersonic yet Kuma casually deflected his punches as if they weren't going that fast at all.

Shang Tsung and Raiden weren't fighting as fast OP characters in afraid, speed go's to them. And since speed gos to them they will be the first ones to attack.

Tell me, how are the MK team countering invisible hypersonic strings capable of removing their heads? One would think there could at least be some sort of give away that that was about to occur but no not really, Doffy just flexes his pinky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O_4OllXuc8 Not true. Doffy's strings are not instantaneous. Watch this fight. I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RA0Y6HTys4 Here is another instance of the strings not being instantaneous, if they were he would have been able to easily deal with Sanji in this fight. You can see they are not instantaneous as well by the amount of time before the strings landed from when he threw them. Not really a godly feat if you ask me... :/

@sinntek1: please Mk character have no good speed feats and even you think dodging lighting is impressive when talking about the people of one piece? LMAO.

You're serious? I've already shown more than just dodging lightning. I've shown dodging reality bending. I've shown instant teleportation. I've shown bfr by blinking.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Jestersmiles

@sinntek1: dodging reality bending is a quantifiable speed feat now? ok..... Instant teleportation? ok because you a quantifiable feat to back that up right? or any where saying it's INSTANT teleporatation. and we all know scorpion just loves to do that from the get go right ? he does that every fight... Ok

MK fanboys are funny.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1: dodging reality bending is a speed feat now? ok..... Instant teleportation? ok because you a quantifiable feat to back that up right? and we all know scorpion just loves to do that from the get go right ? he does that every fight...

MK fanboys are funny.

Amost as funny as OP fanboys.

Did you not watch the Raiden vs Shang Tsung video or look at any of my posts? :).

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1: OP fanboy? LOL If I am going to be accuse of being of Fanboy of anyone that be of Harley Quinn and that it. I argue with facts not blind fanboyism like you. MK characters are borderline featless.

No Caption Provided

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1: OP fanboy? LOL If I am going to be accuse of being of Fanboy of anyone that be of Harley Quinn and that it. I argue with facts not blind fanboyism like you. MK characters are borderline featless.

Trolololo

@leo-343 said:

@sinntek1 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O_4OllXuc8 Not true. Doffy's strings are not instantaneous. Watch this fight. I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RA0Y6HTys4 Here is another instance of the strings not being instantaneous, if they were he would have been able to easily deal with Sanji in this fight. You can see they are not instantaneous as well by the amount of time before the strings landed from when he threw them. Not really a godly feat if you ask me... :/

@jestersmiles said:

You're serious? I've already shown more than just dodging lightning. I've shown dodging reality bending. I've shown instant teleportation. I've shown bfr by blinking.

His strings are pretty much instant depending on how he uses them, whether he's going for a kill shot or not etc.
His strings are pretty much instant depending on how he uses them, whether he's going for a kill shot or not etc.

Um... Mingo was toying with Sanji, then he easily stomped him...he stomped the fastest Straw Hat member (at base) which is clearly a good feat. In the gif above we see the reason why Mingo solos, none of the MK team can do anything to stop that.

No Caption Provided

The One Piece team are massively faster, teleportation again isn't combat speed and OP characters have been dealing with pseudo teleporters since forever.

They move their limbs much much faster and the evidence of their speed is senn in the aftermath. In the gif above we see the pressure from Mingo's kick slice three towers in half. This isn't even the best show case of their speed, these are just average showings.

Again physical feats are not the only factor in this match-up.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/121691/4255253-soul+suck.jpg This was done instantaneously. (I understand this was done with prep however the action was instantaneous.)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/121691/4255252-portal.jpg This was also done instantaneously.

OP Team wins in physical strength yes.

MK Team definitely wins in over-all feats / powers due to things like this. Instant soul stealing and instant molecular bending as show in my previous posts / scans / videos provided do show feats that would make the OP team's speed as well as physical strength not matter in the slightest.

This fight comes down to overall ability due to perfect teamwork. If this is perfect teamwork Shao Kahn would BFR, Shang Tsung would soul leech, Ermac would shrink the entire OP team or strip their powers, Scorpion would roast some pig, and Raiden would be teleporting around blasting people as shown here :

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111112794/4313491-y35o5z.gif

Also something I just learned is he can instantly blind everyone in the vacinity :

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111112794/4381548-vqqur9.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY4un6riQPg#t=12

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@sinntek1: Scorpion...would play with Luffy? Please just stop, this is getting silly, how is he going to play with someone who has a ludicrous stat advantage? Better yet please show me the times when he's played with hypersonic multi-thousand tonners. Scorpion can play with Luffy, right and a rabbit can play with a lion. Please don't. Another frustratingly insane comment like this and I'm done.

I've yet to prove what in regards to strength? You aren't making any sense n -'ve already provided them. What exactly has yet to be proven?

Also, no it really is likely, Doffy just has to wriggle his fingers to remove the MK team's heads. He's done it to far faster enemies, Law and Kuma do what I said they do without any issues.

Wtf u know nothing about MK Scorpion is a beast

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why was this bumped?

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Mortein  Online

@leo-343 said:

@sinntek1

Good for him for having dodged lightning. Kalifa, the slowest and weakest of CP9 dodged lightning,

That was PIS, you need to be a GOD level to actually dodge a lightning.

No Caption Provided

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1: You got stomped hard in this thread.

Just like the MK team gets stomped lol.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: S'what they do.

MK team gets cut like a meteor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MK stomp

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

LMAO, this sh!t again? Anyone from One Piece solos effortlessly.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One month later and it's still a spite.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod said:

MK stomp

Really now? Okay let me just ask you one very simple question: Zoro can dance around an army of pirate hunters and generally blitz the hell out of them. Luffy could match his speed without using gears. With gears Luffy can break the sound barrier with his punches. This is a level of speed blatantly unmatched by anyone in the MK verse. In this thread there are very visible and watchable clips of Kuma blitzing them and sending them to other countries before they can react. If he can do that effortlessly to people who make the MK team look like snails why the hell can't he do that here?

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The Mortal Kombat tears are delicious.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Warlords stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: The MK team have versatility and OP magic they can use, Sinntek1 already broke down how they win

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cakewalk for the Shichibukai.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:
@sinntek1 said:
@mee09 said:

Mortal Kombat wins. They have WAY too much going for them and with perfect teamwork the One Piece Warlords are dead. I've seriously got no idea what's going on with One Piece these days (at least on the vine). I was in a thread awhile back where there people that honestly believe Zoro not only punched harder than Liu Kang. But would beat him if speed was equalized. Which is one of the most ridiculous threads I have been in to date.

I wish I could have seen that thread... lol.

Pretty sure this is over though regardless, I'm going to provide scans later to prove a point.

MK team with perfect teamwork is almost unbeatable by anyone in OP to be honest. Ermac + Shang Tsung with perfect teamwork is like putting them all up against god and stripping their powers.

Agreed.

Agreed. MK can take these guys.