One Piece vs Naruto Powerhouse Battle

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DBVSE7

Team OP: Warden Magellan -Gecko Moria - Crocodile - Enel - Rob Lucci - Don Doflamingo - Kizaru -

Team Naruto: SM Naruto (Pre War) SM Jiraiya - Tsunade - Orochimaru - Gaara - Itachi - Might Guy.

• Morals off.

• 1 day prep for OP Team.

• Basic knowledge.

- No Genjutsu.

- No Edo Tensei.

- Logias can be touched.

- Distance: 200m.

Win by death, who takes it?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

amaterasu = all of the other team dies
... btw.. what are their options against tsukuyomi or any other genjutsu?.... they gets sealed by totsuga sword and gaara's sealing aswell

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Itachi and Gaara can double team this. XD

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god Lol, I love when people bring in amaterasu... like, when has it actually done anything fatal?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god Lol, I love when people bring in amaterasu... like, when has it actually done anything fatal?

like everytime it haven't been put out by people who have the ability to put it out.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DeathHero61  Online

@scandy said:

@lowlaville:

Magellan solos both with Hydra

No he doesn't at all............. He gets wrecked by gaara.

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

Someone who solo'd BB's crew losing to lolGaara

good joke

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Scandy

@lowlaville:

IDGAC about how relative you think it is.All I know is that it shits on anything Gaara has done or ever will.

OP team is not losing this, especially with prep.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scandy said:

@lowlaville:

IDGAC how relative you think it is.All I know is that it shits on anything Gaara has done or ever will.

OP team is not losing this, especially with prep.

lol

all I asked of you was how you think that gives Gaara the win. all you keep saying is OP win without any preposition. How do you plan to debate with just that? Well, whatever you can hold your opinion and say whoever wins. I only asked because I don't know who Magellan is or what this guy has done, or what his power is for the matter. Heck, I don't even remember hearing this name...ever.

So if you proceed on to say Gaara is not winning against this character, I need arguments; feats... of how he hopes or paires versus Gaara. If you can't do that... can't debate.. you should stay clear of making statements you can't back up on.

Heck lol I know you think I'm generally against OP but that should be no reason to ask for a straight answer.

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surprised no ones mentioned Crocodile o.o

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What have u done u fool...

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

enel solos. No one here is island buster or fast as enel not to mension his precog

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Scandy

Magellan, Doflamingo and Enel are too much.

No Caption Provided

Only way team Naruto wins is with 8th gate Guy.

rirashadow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scandy: I think Tsunade will cancel out most of Magellan's poison with her healing and Katsuya. But I agree with you on 8 Gates Guy. If he's allowed he'll basically speedblitz everyone in Team OP.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DBVSE7

@sokusonic4: Can Tsunade counter EVERY illness when it comes to poison?

Only asking because I've never seen her do it.

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Scandy

@sokusonic4:

Well,OP team got 1 day of prep so...

They'll take her out first, Enel spams El Thor

rirashadow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: I think she'll be able to remove most of the poison. If Sakura is able to do it with Sasori's poison, surely Tsunade should be able to with Magellan. If it's a long battle then I'll say Magellan's poison starts to work against Team Naruto. But Tsunade would most likely be in the back of the team with Gaara and Itachi providing her cover with sand and Perfect Susanoo while Naruto prepares Rasenshuriken to launch at Magellan as I don't remember him being as fast as the other guys on his team.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DBVSE7

@sokusonic4: Don't worry im not voting for a specific team just asking; but how do they Stop Croc from Drying them up or Doffy from controlling them or Enel and Magellan spamming poison and extremely powerful lightning, even Kizaru.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: she is a medical ninja. Cured a poison as potent as Salamander Hanzo's.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

gaara solo

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can might guy open the 8th gate if he gets in trouble?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DBVSE7

@roronuffy: Ehh never mind with 8 gates it isn't interesting so no 8 Gates.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8th Gate Guy solos this.

Aetherius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8 gate Guy or Itachi solos

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DeathHero61  Online

@scandy said:

@deathhero61:

Someone who solo'd BB's crew losing to lolGaara

good joke

Black Beard and his crew are jokes in the first place so yeah it is a good joke since i am using other jokes to represent the biggest failures of the one piece universe. Gaara stomps magellean. Come at me.

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm out.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: With 8 gates in his back pocket OP loses this no matter what. Idk if they need it but if they do it's over and Guy stomps whoever isn't dead yet

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 juiceboks  Moderator

Guy and Itachi could probably do this by themselves. No one on the OP team can match them in speed except Kizaru..and we've seen characters like Rayleigh get around his DF power.

rirashadow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: IIRC Croc wasn't that fast and I see most of the ninja being close to Enel in speed (except Gaara and Tsunade). For Magellan as I said before I don't think he's fast enough to dodge a SM Rasenshuriken. It's a matter of the amount of time it takes the ninja to take him out. Otherwise I agree he's spamming poison. As for Enel I don't think lightning would affect sand as it's earthy so Gaara could take him along with Itachi's Susanoo. I see Croc getting taken down by either of the SM users as I don't see Croc fast enough to dodge a Giant Rasengan. I do think Kizaru's speed would be too much for the ninjas and I'll give it to you with Doffy's strings. It has not been stated if his puppet control can work on anyone or if it depends on the power level of the person being attacked. I still see it's up to Guy to go to unlock 8 gates as I think he trumps anything anyone in the battle could do.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sokusonic4: so your saying not ninjas are lightning speed

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sokusonic4: Well lets do this anyway since no one else is (I personally like Naruto more but I'll bend xD) if Magellan attacks his the effects of his poison will be in the air (for the sake of the battle crocodile and magellans moves won't effect their team) I would argue that Naruto or any of the team will have has a hard time seeing which could effect the aim if exposed to the right amount.

Also Croc dodged Robin at point blank and he is calced in the Hypersonic range apparently.

Also, all croc has to do is raise his hand to suck the moisture out of the team in te area.

For Enel Ill ask a simple question.. has Sand ever resisted lightning on Enels level?

With the one day I see El Thor in the game here aswell.

Kizaru and Lucci are speed problems.Kizaru working with range more than Lucci.

With Doffy strings the only people I see resisting control is Tsunade and Gai MAYBE.

Avatar image for sasukemilesmorales
sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I LOVE HOW IT SAID POWERHOUSE BATTLE BUT HE DIDNT USE HALF OF THE NARUTO POWERHOUSES AND THE ONES HE DID USE ARE NOT AT THEIR FULL POTENTIAL

THAT SAID I BELIEVE THAT BECASUE OF THE ONEPIEECE CHRACTERS ACTUALLY BEING POWERHOUSES AND IN THEIR STRONG FORMS ONE PIESCE TAKES IT

P.S MY CAPS LOCK IS MESSED UP

rirashadow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Haha. I'm the opposite. I like One Piece more but I always thought they were weaker compared to Naruto. Anyways.

- I'll concede with you about Magellan. If he releases poison to the air it will affect everyone, although I think Orochimaru could resist poison. If the ninjas notice it then Itachi would have to use Susanoo and hide everyone within it (if he can) so Tsunade could heal the group.

- Croc getting ambushed by Robin IMO not that big a deal. Maybe I missed something but the vile of water wasn't open so it wouldn't have hit him and she wasn't moving hypersonic. Looked more like she was running slowly.

- Croc draining all the moisture in the area doesn't feel significant as it doesn't really kill anyone. I still think SM ninjas could still tag him with a double Giant Rasengan.

- Enel's most powerful lightning attack is still lightning. If it was really stronger than normal lightning, then Luffy would have been damaged. So the same would apply to Gaara's sand.

- With El Thor, if Itachi is fast enough, and I think he is, he could protect everyone with Susanoo and I don't think El Thor would be able to damage Susanoo.

- I see Kizaru's speed and ability set a problem. I don't see Lucci being a factor, mainly because I see Guy being faster than Lucci and Guy going 6 gates Morning Peacock on Lucci, which has a higher damage output than Luffy's Jet Gatling.

- As I said before, Doffy's strings could be the most problematic.

I think it's a hard match for both teams, but the deciding factor for Team Naruto would be 8 Gates Guy. Otherwise, Team OP takes it I'd say 5.5/10.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sokusonic4: @sasukemilesmorales: Powerhouse was the wrong word and all I restricted was Edo and Genjutsu for sake of the battle not being invaded by Itachi fanboys.

Crocs drawing ability would kill because you need water in your body to survive and move (Is that something someone can be healed from?) The speed thing im still questioning but thats what I've been constantly seeing lately.

In all honestly Luffy not bein effected by Enels lighting has nothing to do with Enel.. it has to do with Odas lack of knowledge on Rubber and Heat lol

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SonDeathEater

Team Naruto is outclassed except Gai(if 8 Gates) and Itachi.

Gecko Moria should be able to defeat Itachi rather easily(since he cracked an island with one punch) and Doflamingo can easily control ALL THE THINGS since he could easily do it to the like of Jozu.

If Gai doesn't last long enough, then team OP easily takes.

Jozu sorely AND I MEAN SORELY outclasses them in strength so....

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As far as everyone else I'd say Team 1 stomps. But because of 8th Gate Guy and the lack of feats for Team 1, I'd give it to Team 2.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Piece, too many Hax.

Jmarshmallow