This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by divus (33 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

divus says:

"**Battle:** [One-Above-All Vs God](http://www.comicvine.com/superbigbattle/one-above-all-vs-god/&itemId=44473&vsId=41545&powId=37)"

their the same people in strength and all

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"no they are not, The Presence is the God in the Marvel Universe...the One-Above-All is Stan Lee and is even more powerful than The Presence because he controls the Marvel Universe"

Hmm... Interesting

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"no they are not, The Presence is the God in the Marvel Universe...the One-Above-All is Stan Lee and is even more powerful than The Presence because he controls the Marvel Universe"

the presence is the god of DC X_X

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"aztek_the_lost says:
the presence is the god of DC X_X"

Yeah thats what I thought.

#8 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

One-Above-All because his name's better.

#9 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

The Presence is a stupid name.

#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"Nighthunter says:
"aztek_the_lost says:

sh!t, I feel like an idiot so I'll just be withdrawing my earlier comment...pretend you never read it"

lol

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"One-Above-All because his name's better."

the presense sounds way better

#12 Posted by tensor (4352 posts) - - Show Bio

since the battle is a draw but since i am a dc fan the presence

#13 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
"

Nighthunter says:

"aztek_the_lost says:

sh!t, I feel like an idiot so I'll just be withdrawing my earlier comment...pretend you never read it

"
I read it
#14 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @aztek the lost said:
"

Nighthunter says:

"aztek_the_lost says:

sh!t, I feel like an idiot so I'll just be withdrawing my earlier comment...pretend you never read it

"
I read it "
I've wizened up since then!!! seeing as I've read comics with The Presence in them, I can assure you I know who he is
#16 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @aztek the lost said:
"

Nighthunter says:

"aztek_the_lost says:

"
I read it "
I've wizened up since then!!! seeing as I've read comics with The Presence in them, I can assure you I know who he is "
I believe you. You might ban me if I don't :P
#17 Posted by drkcloud (328 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @aztek the lost said:
"

Nighthunter says:

"aztek_the_lost says:

"
I read it "
I've wizened up since then!!! seeing as I've read comics with The Presence in them, I can assure you I know who he is "
Its alright! you're the TOAA or the Presence of these forums either way , you can just REALITY WARP it out of existance, along with Ferro Vida =P
#18 Posted by Reactor (2562 posts) - - Show Bio

This match is a paradox. Both are omnipotent, ubiquitous, and omniscient, so this is like when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. It's always going to be a stalemate.

#19 Posted by Jumoju (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Toaa wins with ease, the presence in itself it was a being above him said, Toaa is infinitely more powerful than anyone in the Omniverse Marvel and DC.

#20 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
@jumoju said:

Toaa wins with ease, the presence in itself it was a being above him said, Toaa is infinitely more powerful than anyone in the Omniverse Marvel and DC.

Do Not Use Unbeatable Characters

Simple rule and one that should be obvious as it falls under the spite thread rules, but I'll spell it out so everyone can see it. No more using omnipotent characters. By using characters like TOAA, Bugs Bunny (just cause the fact of his toonforce being ridiculous), Presence (or Over-Monitor whatever), MoM etc, we don't get debates. We get either a stalemate between omnipotent characters, which lacks a debate as they can't do anything to each other, or destroys any other character(s) even if you stack abstracts against them. If you can't feasibly beat a character then don't use it. If you see someone using essentially unbeatable characters like TOAA or ridiculous toonforce capabilities like Bugs Bunny, flag it. Even if the character is created and falls under the category, flag it. These threads offer nothing and clog up the forum.

Welcome to the vine. These types of threads aren't allowed anymore. Please take the time to read the Battle Forum Rules.

#21 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Zjun_ (490 posts) - - Show Bio

@jumoju said: