• 126 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos was able to save the universe by using the power of that thing and by sacrificing himself, why OAL could not do it himself ? Thanos won vs the living tribunal but then AOL, done nothing, to stop Thanos + HOTU. Its also sead that HOTU uses the OAL powers or something like that .
Thanos also won vs  Living Tribunal, Eternity; Infinity and Galactus ...
So what do you guys think, can Thanos win this ?

#2 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
no one can beat stan lee
#3 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos with HOTU is TOAA...

#4 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
czarny_samael666 said:
Thanos with HOTU is TOAA...
one above all wins
#5 Posted by randumo24 (4655 posts) - - Show Bio
lagoon_boy said:
no one can beat stan lee

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Thanos with the HOTU was equal to the TOAA in a sense
#7 Posted by randumo24 (4655 posts) - - Show Bio

i dunno about that, TOAA can just use an eraser lol

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
I think during Thanos reign when he had the HOTU... it was later revealed that the power he had was equal to TOAA
#9 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA ftw

#10 Posted by MisterGuyMan (2032 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos dismissed the Living Tribunal of his universe.  LT exists in every universe of the multiverse.  There were still an infinite number of LT avatars running around doing LT things after Thanos defeated the one in his.

#11 Posted by randumo24 (4655 posts) - - Show Bio

but remember, TOAA can just use an eraser, or claim thanos to be non canon lol

#12 Edited by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
MisterGuyMan said:
Thanos dismissed the Living Tribunal of his universe.  LT exists in every universe of the multiverse.  There were still an ... [more]
1)  NO! NO! NO!  There is one and only one Living Tribunal, period.  He is a transversal entity - mening he exists simultantiously in every universe and dimension, but there is still only one of him.

2) Thanos did not absorb a universe when he had THOTU, he absorbed the Multiverse (except the cosmic anchor points - which is why Death and Adam were spared).  There are a few cosmic anchor points (dimensions connected to but separate from the Mutiverse - White Hot Room, Death's Domain, Ateleza's Realm, The Crystal Palace to name the most known).

As for the debate:  TOAA (as the comic character and not Stan Lee) and Thanos with the THOTU can not exist at the same time, because there can be to actual beings of true omnipotence at the same time together.
#13 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
one above all can not be beaten, stan lee will erase them with a pencil
#14 Posted by randumo24 (4655 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
MisterGuyMan said: Thanos dismissed the Living Tribunal of his universe.  LT exists in every universe of the multiverse.  There were ... [more]

makes sense
#15 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
randumo24 said:
Tevnoba said: MisterGuyMan said: Thanos dismissed the Living Tribunal of his universe.  LT exists in every universe of the multiverse.  ... [more]
can they beat stan lee
#16 Posted by randumo24 (4655 posts) - - Show Bio

of course not

#17 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio

Man....Marvel's getting ridiculous !

#18 Posted by The Torch of Pyr (20 posts) - - Show Bio

........Really?

........Really?

Dude. It's Stan Lee. He made the comic. He MADE Marvel. (In a sense) He MADE Thanos.

Stan Lee curbstomps the masses

#19 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
how is it ridiculous, who thinks marvel is better than dc
#20 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop it already.  There are TWO (2) different perspectives on TOAA.  One is Stan Lee.  The other is the Comic Character TOAA.  We are talking about the comic character not Stan Lee.

#21 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
oveba lla eno niw erh, zuc eh si ntas eel
#22 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
lagoon_boy said:
oveba lla eno niw erh, zuc eh si ntas eel
WTF???? English please.
#23 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
stan lee wins
#24 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
Stop it already.  There are TWO (2) different perspectives on TOAA.  One is Stan Lee.  The other is the Comic ... [more]

This dude is right ... I was refering to the comic book caracter not Stan Lee ... I mean what was the point of doing Stan Lee vs Spiderman or something like that ...
#25 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
Stop it already.  There are TWO (2) different perspectives on TOAA.  One is Stan Lee.  The other is the Comic ... [more]
In a sense Jack Kirby and Lee are the gods of marvel as stated in the fantastic four handbook.

#26 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
talo si thanos
#27 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
I think during Thanos reign when he had the HOTU... it was later revealed that the power he had was ... [more]

So he was never more powerfull! Which means there's still only one TOAA!
#28 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Push said:
King Saturn said: I think during Thanos reign when he had the HOTU... it was later revealed that the power ... [more]
Thats Right... but neither one is actually greater than the other either... since technically Thanos with the HOTU is basically a manifestation of TOAA's power
#29 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
hm........ do i get banned if post not in english
#30 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
Push said: King Saturn said: I think during Thanos reign when he had the HOTU... it was later revealed that ... [more]
do you wanna get banned?

@King Saturn said:
"
Push said:
King Saturn said: I think during Thanos reign when he had the HOTU... it was later revealed that the power ... [more]
Thats Right... but neither one is actually greater than the other either... since technically Thanos with the HOTU is basically a manifestation of TOAA's power"

But Thanos w/hotu is still young and fresh, and easier to manipulate, as opposed to TOAA, who's been around and top of his game since........forever! TOAA still reigns supreme, for me.
#31 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
Push said:
King Saturn said: Push said: King Saturn said: I think during Thanos reign when he had the HOTU... it was ... [more]
i agree with you push
#32 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Push said:
King Saturn said: Push said: King Saturn said: I think during Thanos reign when he had the HOTU... it was ... [more]
Yeah... I will give you that... Thanos wasnt that all experienced with the HOTU ompared to TOAA

PS - No Sir, I dont wanna get banned

[=
#33 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
no i dnt wanna get banned but im asking if im gonna get banned for not speaking in english?/
#34 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
Push said: King Saturn said: Push said: King Saturn said: I think during Thanos reign when he had the HOTU... ... [more]

@ LB, No, not to my knowledge! (I'm sure a mod would have said something to you by now, possibly, maybe, hopefully, one day, possibly when they get past the quoting problem :-)

@King Saturn said:
"
Push said:
Yeah... I will give you that... Thanos wasnt that all experienced with the HOTU ompared to TOAA

PS - No Sir, I dont wanna get banned

[=
"

That wasn't inteded at you, King, the banned part, it's that damn quoting system again, misconstrewing things, damn it :-(

#35 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
so i wnt get banned?
#36 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I also don't think he had the full force of TOAA's power if so he would have been able to absorb the multiversal anchor atleza the whr and other places outside of reality also the infinite number of multiverses

#37 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
yup... toaa wins,
#38 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
lagoon_boy said:
so i wnt get banned?

Not to my knowledge, no, but i'm no mod! Seriously, though, no.  There's been alot of other's who'd be first to go before you ever did for being able to speak another language lol ;-)
#39 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
Personally I also don't think he had the full force of TOAA's power if so he would have been able ... [more]

Nailed it in one ;-)
#40 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I remember that Thanos with HOTU said that TOAA gone. I think that he still didin't know everything about power of HOTU. In my opinion TOAA can't gone, I think that HOTU was TOAA if you know what I mean. This was his power, Heart of The Universe is FOR ME Heart of TOAA. I think that this is the same power and that is why nobody can win this battle. For me this is the only answer why Thanos didn't find TOAA in multiverse.

#41 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
czarny_samael666 said:
Now I remember that Thanos with HOTU said that TOAA gone. I think that he still didin't know everything about ... [more]

Or perhaps TOAA was so beyond him that he could not find him ... If the Hart was TOAA or his power makes no sense for TOAA not to guard it and if some1 does maneges to find it to just remove that some one from existence b4 he can claim its power.
The way i see it the universe had that problem so TOAA whanted Thanos to "fix" it so he gave him the power to do it. Perhaps the only way to fix that problem was for some one to sacrifice himself to fix it.
Makes no sense for that to be TOAA or his power and not guard it ...
#42 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
walang ma ka talo ni toaa
#43 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
lagoon_boy said:
walang ma ka talo ni toaa

Say what ??? are you trying to be funny ?
#44 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
xan84 said:
lagoon_boy said: walang ma ka talo ni toaa Say what ??? are you trying to be funny ? [more]
no im giving my opinion why
#45 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
lagoon_boy said:
xan84 said: lagoon_boy said: walang ma ka talo ni toaa Say what ??? are you trying to be funny ? ... [more]

Ohh i see but what dose that mean ? "walang ma ka talo ni toaa"  what language is that ??
#46 Edited by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
cant tell you, wat language is that,  dnt wrry i never talk behind ppls back it means no one can bea toaa
#47 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

lagoon_boy said:
xan84 said: lagoon_boy said: walang ma ka talo ni toaa Say what ??? are you trying to be funny ? ... [more]

Yeah? This is not funny. What You will say about my opinion:
Myślę że TOAA daje moc Thanosowi. To "Serce Wszechświata" jest TOAA, po prostu Bóg Marvela stwierdził, że da zarządzać swoją potęgą komuś innemu. Pytanie tylko,czy sam byłby wstanie mu tą moc odebrać i czy Thanos rządził nią całą?

Did You understand what I said? I doubt it.
If I write post, I want give something to forum. Writening in my/your language give nothing,because nobody can answer on it.
#48 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
czarny_samael666 said:
  lagoon_boy said: xan84 said: lagoon_boy said: walang ma ka talo ni toaa Say what ??? are you trying to ... [more]
what the hells your freaking problem
#49 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

This was only my opinion about topic. Nothing else - really ;)
Peace. :)

#50 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
czarny_samael666 said:
This was only my opinion about topic. Nothing else - really ;)Peace. :)
i dnt want to start a fight so..... when giving opinions dnt sound like a dick ( lol ) k