#1 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
Can the leader of the Celestials One Above All defeat Zero Hour Parallax in an all out battle ?

caption

            
caption


#2 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

The One Above ALL.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"The One Above ALL."
How would he defeat Zero Hour Parallax ? They both have great Reality Warping powers...
#4 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"The One Above ALL."
How would he defeat Zero Hour Parallax ? They both have great Reality Warping powers..."
i guess because the one above is Above ALL! lol
#5 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

The One Above All does not appear to have any more power than a standard member of the Celestial race (unlike Exitar).
So it's a Celestial Vs a being with the entire power of the Guardians Central Battery

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"The One Above All does not appear to have any more power than a standard member of the Celestial race (unlike Exitar).
So it's a Celestial Vs a being with the entire power of the Guardians Central Battery"
I take it you have this a victory for Parallax then...
#7 Posted by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio

One Above All is the highest and most powerful being in MU......but I don't know if he can beat Parallax....haha I don't even know where to start when comparing these two.

#8 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"One Above All is the highest and most powerful being in MU......but I don't know if he can beat Parallax....haha I don't even know where to start when comparing these two."
lol

One Above All = Leader of The Celestials

One-Above-All = God of the Marvel U
#9 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Lunacyde said:
"One Above All is the highest and most powerful being in MU......but I don't know if he can beat Parallax....haha I don't even know where to start when comparing these two."
lol

One Above All = Leader of The Celestials

One-Above-All = God of the Marvel U"
Correct
#10 Edited by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio

ohhh....i was going on the assumption this was One-Above-All..........why the heck would they name two characters the same thing lol

In that case I have to give it to Parallax

#11 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"ohhh....i was going on the assumption this was One-Above-All..........why the heck would they name two characters the same thing lol

In that case I have to give it to Parallax"
LOL
#12 Posted by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio

yea i know crazy...Parallax restarted a universe once didnt he?

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"yea i know crazy...Parallax restarted a universe once didnt he?"
You Got It
#14 Posted by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio

yea he wins.....then goes out to Burger King and snacks down on two Triple Whoppers w/ Cheese

#15 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Parallax would win but TOAA makes him know he was in a fight.

#16 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww darn it i read the Op wrong lol

#17 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
LOL

Yeah I noticed quite a few people took the OP as if it was The One-Above-All instead of the One Above All who is the Celestial Leader
#18 Posted by Lunacyde (19431 posts) - - Show Bio

yea....its a common mistake

#19 Posted by lordraiden (7409 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"The One Above ALL."

Curbstomps him! Parallax does not equal the Celestials! Parallax would go all out and give all he can, only to find judgement waiting for him at the end by TOAA/Celestial!
#20 Edited by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
Curbstomps him! Parallax does not equal the Celestials! Parallax would go all out and give all he can, only to find judgement waiting for him at the end by TOAA/Celestial!"

Consider that only 1 guardian contributor to the central Oan power battery - Ganthet (admittedly the most powerful Guardian) has been described as being able to crack a planet in half.
Now there is a lot more power in that central battery than just Ganthets. The combined power of 7200 Green Lanterns. Each one is capable of performing almost planet wide effects.#
Even when he had been using a lot of power up, Parallax was still capable of reigniting our sun.
A comaparitive description of Galactus is that should his energies run ramapant, he would be the equivalent to a sun.

I don't think that is is a curbstomp at all.
#21 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh...this isn't the God One-Above-All its the other one nobody cares about:P I think that Parallax probably takes him.

#22 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Oh...this isn't the God One-Above-All its the other one nobody cares about:P I think that Parallax probably takes him."
Ha Ha Ha  !
#23 Posted by lordraiden (7409 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"lordraiden said:
Curbstomps him! Parallax does not equal the Celestials! Parallax would go all out and give all he can, only to find judgement waiting for him at the end by TOAA/Celestial!"

Consider that only 1 guardian contributor to the central Oan power battery - Ganthet (admittedly the most powerful Guardian) has been described as being able to crack a planet in half.
Now there is a lot more power in that central battery than just Ganthets. The combined power of 7200 Green Lanterns. Each one is capable of performing almost planet wide effects.#
Even when he had been using a lot of power up, Parallax was still capable of reigniting our sun.
A comaparitive description of Galactus is that should his energies run ramapant, he would be the equivalent to a sun.

I don't think that is is a curbstomp at all."

Fair enough, I'll take away the curbstomp, and replace it with wins :-) (your right, int's not a curbstomp, but still a straight forward win for TOAA celestiall in the end!)
#24 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Parallax

#25 Posted by lordraiden (7409 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Parallax"

What? your voting against yourself :-)
#26 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Parallax"

What? your voting against yourself :-)"
LMFAO
#27 Posted by Dark Patron (358 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Parallax ftw

#28 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero hour Parallax in a stomp

the guy beat down the spectre whos far above the celestials and recreated the entire universe

parallax in ROFL stomp

#29 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Zero hour Parallax in a stomp

the guy beat down the spectre whos far above the celestials and recreated the entire universe

parallax in ROFL stomp"
I dont think Parallax is way ahead of One Above All but I think you are right
#30 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio

Parallax with minimal effort

#31 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
"Parallax with minimal effort "


LOL! You really have no clue...  
 
The celestial wins
 
GBD
#32 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Jx4gz said:
"Parallax with minimal effort "
LOL! You really have no clue...   The celestial wins GBD "
LoL poor delusional troll, try reaading the comic, because that  really helps
 
Parallax blinks 
OAA dies
#33 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Jx4gz said:
"Parallax with minimal effort "
LOL! You really have no clue...   The celestial wins GBD "
LoL poor delusional troll, try reaading the comic, because that  really helps  Parallax blinks  OAA dies "

Yes please read a comic then post, good advice for you I agree... 
 
GBD
#34 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio

oaa 
easy curbstomp
#35 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:
" oaa easy curbstomp "
This isnt TOAA aka god of Marvel U, its a Celestial and he loses badly
 
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Jx4gz said:
"Parallax with minimal effort "
LOL! You really have no clue...   The celestial wins GBD "
LoL poor delusional troll, try reaading the comic, because that  really helps  Parallax blinks  OAA dies "
Yes please read a comic then post, good advice for you I agree...  GBD "

No its advice for you, because you clearly have limited comic knowledge ... it was fun watching you embarrass yourself for a while but its old now, and sad
#36 Posted by GhostPool (663 posts) - - Show Bio

Parallax with an inch