Onaga vs Thor and Juggernaut (Cain Marko)

Fallen548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The true ruler of Outworld vs the God of Thunder and Cyttorak's unstoppable Avatar

Time of battle: 3:00
Place of battle: Outworld, Shao Kahn's palace
Morales: None, free to kill their opponents
2 days prep time

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onaga...really? U must not know thor or Juggs atall. Either can simply rip his arms off... What is Onagas best feat anyways? Surviving a small nuclear-ish blast from raiden? These people take PLANET SHAKING punches pretty dang often. This is spite...FLAWLESS VICTORY:P

Fallen548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fallen548

@stupid_people:

But woldn't Thor and Juggs have to rely purely on physical power for this one since Onaga's immune to magic (which is where Juggs gets most of his power), and Onaga's one of the three strongest in MK, even stronger than Shao Kahn whom is supposedly on par with Darkseid in DC, and I've heard (since I'm not a DC fan) he is on par with regular Sups who everyone says is stronger than Thor & Juggernaut by themselves.

TexasDingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The best chance of Onaga winning is if he has all the Kamidogu. Even with that, I don't think he would win.

Fallen548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdingo:

Kamidogu.....those're the crystals representing each Realm right? (only played Armageddon and the latest MK game)

TexasDingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, gathered together with Quan Chi's amulet and somehow brought together I think the user would become the One Being. I really don't remember. That would be Onaga's only chance of winning.

Fallen548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdingo:

The One Being is the very one who Created all the Realms after battling the Old Gods, which Raiden and Shinnok used to be right? And both of them barely regester on Onaga's radar, even the creators of MK say Onaga's one of the 3 most powerful in the series along with Blaze and Dark Khan (I've never played Mortal Kombat vs DC, mostly because I don't like DC). And since both Mjolnir and the crystal Juggernaut uses are magical items their power wouldn't work against Onaga since he's immune to magic, so it'd come down to just brute force. And I don't think Onaga's lacking in that department, though Juggernauts easily a power class 100+ and Thor's one of earths greatest warriors even without Mjolnir.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8 god_spawn  Moderator

@fallen548: Juggernaut gets his power from Cyttorak, not magic. And MK vs DC isn't canon, so any references made there isn't true.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallen548: Juggernaut gets his power from Cyttorak, not magic. And MK vs DC isn't canon, so any references made there isn't true.

And isn't Cyttorak a mystical being?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@darkazrael999: Double checking, yeah, he is. I always keep considering a demonic entity so his energy being supplied to his avatar is demonic rather than magical, but it's like demonic/magical together. My bad.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: Double checking, yeah, he is. I always keep considering a demonic entity so his energy being supplied to his avatar is demonic rather than magical, but it's like demonic/magical together. My bad.

No probs, man.

Fallen548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn:

The story for MK vs DC isn't cannon but even on the MK wiki the creators of the game say he's one of the three most powerful in the game.

Your user name sounds familiar....didn't you comment on another of my posts awhile back?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dondave

Team

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team win

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

i loved used onaga in MKA....but the guy...dragon....whatever has very little chance against team

Fallen548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness:

He was my favorite in Armageddon, so it pissed me off when he didn't appear in the new one. Granted it's a revamp of the series but still.....

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@fallen548: I think he will appear as a boss in a later game, MK always does something cool like that

Fallen548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallen548: I think he will appear as a boss in a later game, MK always does something cool like that

Hopefully, and hopefully he's playable. Shao Kahn's my 3rd favorite character (Onaga, Sub-Zero, Shao Kahn), so it pissed me off to see how powerful he was and not be able to play as him :/

AmazonieSPL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team

AmazonieSPL