Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

THIS IS NOT A STRAIGHT UP FIGHT BUT A RANKED RACE 

The race starts at the Eiffel Tower and consists of three full laps of the entire world, rank where you think the runners will place from first to last 

Flash (Wally)
Flash (Wally)
Flash (Barry)
Flash (Barry)
Flash (Jay) 
Flash (Jay) 
 Kid Flash
 Kid Flash
Max Mercury 
Max Mercury 
Professor Zoom  
Professor Zoom  
Zoom 
Zoom 
 Kid Zoom
 Kid Zoom
Ult Quicksilver 
Ult Quicksilver 
Speed 
Speed 
Makkari 
Makkari 
Velocity 
Velocity 
Northstar 
Northstar 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Zoom and Inertia's (Kid Zoom is a stupid name) powers are identical, so either one of them could win. I'm going to go with Zolomon because he's more experienced with it. Then Wally.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@CitizenBane said:

Zoom and Inertia's (Kid Zoom is a stupid name) powers are identical, so either one of them could win. I'm going to go with Zolomon because he's more experienced with it. Then Wally.

Ha I like that name, what about if I added Velocidad? I understand his powers are smiler? Where would the rest place?
Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Zoom

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Saren

@spiderbat87 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Ha I like that name, what about if I added Velocidad? I understand his powers are smiler? Where would the rest place?

Velocidad has the same power but he hasn't done anything to put him remotely in that league. He got kneed in the balls by Teon while he was using his powers.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: Read the Op  

@CitizenBane said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Ha I like that name, what about if I added Velocidad? I understand his powers are smiler? Where would the rest place?

Velocidad has the same power but he hasn't done anything to put him remotely in that league. He got kneed in the balls by Teon while he was using his powers.

Would Zoom still place first even though he cant run across water or phase through objects?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Saren

@spiderbat87 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Would Zoom still place first even though he cant run across water or phase through objects?

Zoom's run around the world 12 times in under a second and kicked Wonder Woman from Central City to Paris to Egypt to China. Logically, he must be able to run across water if he can do those things. And he can simply avoid objects.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@CitizenBane said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Zoom's run around the world 12 times in under a second and kicked Wonder Woman from Central City to Paris to Egypt to China. Logically, he must be able to run across water if he can do those things. And he can simply avoid objects.

Hm well if his power is time based and not super speed he really shouldn't be able to run over water as he wouldn't have the momentum, anyway what about the other runners? 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Saren

@spiderbat87 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Hm well if his power is time based and not super speed he really shouldn't be able to run over water as he wouldn't have the momentum, anyway what about the other runners?

He actually does have some level of super speed. The time manipulation is just the bulk of his power.

I don't know enough about people like Velocity, Speed and Makkari to comment.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

anybody else?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

Zoom.

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Hm well if his power is time based and not super speed he really shouldn't be able to run over water as he wouldn't have the momentum, anyway what about the other runners?

He actually does have some level of super speed. The time manipulation is just the bulk of his power.

I don't know enough about people like Velocity, Speed and Makkari to comment.

Well since you changed up the OP I say Makari wins. Zoom could be the fastest here though. Makari is an eternal who has raced beings like Hermod and the Runner. The reason I say Zoom is because I speculate that the being that ended up beating Runner and Makari in the Quasar comics might as well have been Barry Allen. Zoom > Barry

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@jeanroygrant said:

Zoom.

Read the OP 

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: I never changed the OP and you still haven't read it