Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RadiantTheLight

VS 

Omnimon - Digimon
Arceus - Pokemon
Kefka - Final Fantasy
Lavos - Chrono Trigger

Who wins? The two of the strongest "mons" or the two of the best RPG villains of all time?
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Susanoo

Omnimon isn't the strongest "mon'. I say team 1 only because Arceus is THE god of the pokeverse.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Susanoo said:
" Omnimon isn't the strongest "mon'. I say team 1 only because Arceus is THE god of the pokeverse. "
agreed.

Think ZeedMilleniumon.
Avatar image for radiantthelight
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Susanoo said:
" Omnimon isn't the strongest "mon'. I say team 1 only because Arceus is THE god of the pokeverse. "
I meant one of the strongest...
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FinalStar86

Arceus solos

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lance Bastro

team 2 the highest tear reality warper and the highest tier time warper. team 2 wins.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Freefa11

Pfft. Arceus can be stuffed in a ball and commanded to do the bidding of a 10 year old. Plus, he's only got like 1,000 hp. 

Just kidding. In story terms, I'd agree that Arceus should solo. Granted, I haven't seen him personally, but my understanding is that he's basically the god and creator of that universe, even above Dialga and Palkia, the gods of space and time. It seems like he's really only labeled as a pokemon on a technicality, that technicality being that virtually everything that exists in that world besides humans is considered a type of pokemon. Grass, trees, rocks, robots; even friggin' pine cones are pokemon. Pokemon basically just means, "not human." 

Of course, that actually brings up the question, has anyone in that universe actually tried to catch a human in a pokeball?

Avatar image for spidermanprimez
SpidermanPrimeZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SpidermanPrimeZ

Stomp in team 2's favour, assuming we are using Kefka's final form (after absorbing the power of the warring triad). 

Lets review: 
this is fight is a higher-tier Mega digimon and the most powerful pokemon (not saying much) vs a time warper and the god of all magic. Team 1 really doesn't stand a chance. None of Omnimon's feats are that impressive, and Arceus would get owned by a master ball. Kefka has access to all magic in his respective universe and he' partnered with Lavos. 

Kefka solos, and anyone saying that Arceus takes this on his own is kidding themselves.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@SpidermanPrimeZ said:
" Stomp in team 2's favour, assuming we are using Kefka's final form (after absorbing the power of the warring triad).  Lets review: this is fight is a higher-tier Mega digimon and the most powerful pokemon (not saying much) vs a time warper and the god of all magic. Team 1 really doesn't stand a chance. None of Omnimon's feats are that impressive, and Arceus would get owned by a master ball. Kefka has access to all magic in his respective universe and he' partnered with Lavos.  Kefka solos, and anyone saying that Arceus takes this on his own is kidding themselves. "
Omnimon's Garuru Cannon did easly stomp 1 million of Ultimate level Digimon (Diablomon), and each of the Diablomon can defeat 2 or more mega level Digimon... And Wargrey Sword easly reflected 1 Million beams shooted at Omnimon with a single slash...

Thing about it...
SpidermanPrimeZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SpidermanPrimeZ
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @SpidermanPrimeZ said:
" Stomp in team 2's favour, assuming we are using Kefka's final form (after absorbing the power of the warring triad).  Lets review: this is fight is a higher-tier Mega digimon and the most powerful pokemon (not saying much) vs a time warper and the god of all magic. Team 1 really doesn't stand a chance. None of Omnimon's feats are that impressive, and Arceus would get owned by a master ball. Kefka has access to all magic in his respective universe and he' partnered with Lavos.  Kefka solos, and anyone saying that Arceus takes this on his own is kidding themselves. "
Omnimon's Garuru Cannon did easly stomp 1 million of Ultimate level Digimon (Diablomon), and each of the Diablomon can defeat 2 or more mega level Digimon... And Wargrey Sword easly reflected 1 Million beams shooted at Omnimon with a single slash...  Thing about it... "

"Did easily stomp". Actually, from where I was watching, it looked like Diaboramon was giving him a pretty hard time. Those were copies he was destroying, all of them far weaker than the fully-powered Diaboramon. And at what point was it stated that there was a million of them? 

And even if this was the case, Kefka still wins, his power plus time-warping would make Omnimon piss himself.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@SpidermanPrimeZ said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @SpidermanPrimeZ said:
Omnimon's Garuru Cannon did easly stomp 1 million of Ultimate level Digimon (Diablomon), and each of the Diablomon can defeat 2 or more mega level Digimon... And Wargrey Sword easly reflected 1 Million beams shooted at Omnimon with a single slash...  Thing about it... "
"Did easily stomp". Actually, from where I was watching, it looked like Diaboramon was giving him a pretty hard time. Those were copies he was destroying, all of them far weaker than the fully-powered Diaboramon. And at what point was it stated that there was a million of them?  And even if this was the case, Kefka still wins, his power plus time-warping would make Omnimon piss himself. "
You have no proof. Yes, it was stated there was a million of them. Omnimon cannot piss.
SpidermanPrimeZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SpidermanPrimeZ
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @SpidermanPrimeZ said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @SpidermanPrimeZ said:
"Did easily stomp". Actually, from where I was watching, it looked like Diaboramon was giving him a pretty hard time. Those were copies he was destroying, all of them far weaker than the fully-powered Diaboramon. And at what point was it stated that there was a million of them?  And even if this was the case, Kefka still wins, his power plus time-warping would make Omnimon piss himself. "
You have no proof. Yes, it was stated there was a million of them. Omnimon cannot piss. "

Very well, since you seem to be a big fan of digimon, I'll spell it out for you.  

Kefka freezes both Omnimon and Arceus, then proceeds to use light of judgment, an attack powerful enough to scar the earth. Omnimon and Arceus both die horribly at the hands of the wicked god.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Susanoo

I always knew how powerful Kefka was, just wasn't sure if could beated Arceus. Arceus did create the Pokeverse after all.
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By NexusOfLight

Omnimon reset the entire digital world. Just sayin'.

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Achilles.

T2 stomp. Omnimon and Lavos would go down first. Then it would be Arceus vs Kefka. 
Kefka would be the winner between the two

SpidermanPrimeZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SpidermanPrimeZ
@Susanoo said:
"I always knew how powerful Kefka was, just wasn't sure if could beated Arceus. Arceus did create the Pokeverse after all. "

Arceus gets owned by masterballs, Kefka in his god form has complete control over all magic and is capable of producing attacks that ruin the earth. It really isn't that hard to see that this is a stomp for team 2.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Arceus created the pokemon universe using his hands.......

So yeah....

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@SpidermanPrimeZ said:
" @Susanoo said:
"I always knew how powerful Kefka was, just wasn't sure if could beated Arceus. Arceus did create the Pokeverse after all. "
Arceus gets owned by masterballs, Kefka in his god form has complete control over all magic and is capable of producing attacks that ruin the earth. It really isn't that hard to see that this is a stomp for team 2. "
What the heck are you talking about?

IF Arceus gets caught, it is because he wants to, or game mech.

Not much point to having a pokeball that captures EVERYTHING if it cant capture a god pokemon.

The only time arceus was captured was in the movie where he creates a ball to store himself in so he doesnt go on a destrucive rampage. That or game mechanic.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Freefa11
@SpidermanPrimeZ said:
None of Omnimon's feats are that impressive, and Arceus would get owned by a master ball.

What? You're not seriously bringing game mechanics into this, are you? I mean, I did, but I was joking. 

Even if you're serious, Kefka and Lavos don't have Masterballs, so the point is moot. And if you're going to play it that way, Lavos got owned by a bunch of teenagers.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Freefa11 said:
" @SpidermanPrimeZ said:
None of Omnimon's feats are that impressive, and Arceus would get owned by a master ball.
 What? You're not seriously bringing game mechanics into this, are you? I mean, I did, but I was joking.  Even if you're serious, Kefka and Lavos don't have Masterballs, so the point is moot. And if you're going to play it that way, Lavos got owned by a bunch of teenagers. "
*Ahem* A bunch of POWERFUL teenagers... Chrono by the time you fight Lavos already has Luminaire, not to mention the ultimatly powerful Triple Techs. And Robo, Magus, Frog and Ayla arent Teenagers... just saiyng...
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FinalStar86
@Freefa11 said:
" Pfft. Arceus can be stuffed in a ball and commanded to do the bidding of a 10 year old. Plus, he's only got like 1,000 hp. 

Just kidding. In story terms, I'd agree that Arceus should solo. Granted, I haven't seen him personally, but my understanding is that he's basically the god and creator of that universe, even above Dialga and Palkia, the gods of space and time. It seems like he's really only labeled as a pokemon on a technicality, that technicality being that virtually everything that exists in that world besides humans is considered a type of pokemon. Grass, trees, rocks, robots; even friggin' pine cones are pokemon. Pokemon basically just means, "not human." 

Of course, that actually brings up the question, has anyone in that universe actually tried to catch a human in a pokeball? "
Bingo
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HumanNumber

Ok, it's been established that Arceus created the pokeverse but what kind offensive feats does he have?
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Freefa11
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @Freefa11 said:
" @SpidermanPrimeZ said:
 What? You're not seriously bringing game mechanics into this, are you? I mean, I did, but I was joking.  Even if you're serious, Kefka and Lavos don't have Masterballs, so the point is moot. And if you're going to play it that way, Lavos got owned by a bunch of teenagers. "
*Ahem* A bunch of POWERFUL teenagers... Chrono by the time you fight Lavos already has Luminaire, not to mention the ultimatly powerful Triple Techs. And Robo, Magus, Frog and Ayla arent Teenagers... just saiyng... "
I was being facetious to make a point. Writing something off as "just a masterball" is like writing off Crono & crew as "just teenagers." There's a lot more going on. Outside of the game, I'm doubtful there is any evidence of a Master Ball even working on Arceus. Even if it did, why would that mean Arceus is weak? If you've got a handheld device that can actually contain God, then I think that's quite a bit more than just a plastic toy being used. Who's to say a Master Ball couldn't also capture Kefka or Lavos? In the world of Pokemon, I bet they would be labeled as something like, "the Clown Pokemon," and "the Time-Devourer Pokemon." Like I said before, in that world, anything that isn't human is a type of pokemon.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Freefa11 said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @Freefa11 said:
" @SpidermanPrimeZ said:
*Ahem* A bunch of POWERFUL teenagers... Chrono by the time you fight Lavos already has Luminaire, not to mention the ultimatly powerful Triple Techs. And Robo, Magus, Frog and Ayla arent Teenagers... just saiyng... "
I was being facetious to make a point. Writing something off as "just a masterball" is like writing off Crono & crew as "just teenagers." There's a lot more going on. Outside of the game, I'm doubtful there is any evidence of a Master Ball even working on Arceus. Even if it did, why would that mean Arceus is weak? If you've got a handheld device that can actually contain God, then I think that's quite a bit more than just a plastic toy being used. Who's to say a Master Ball couldn't also capture Kefka or Lavos? In the world of Pokemon, I bet they would be labeled as something like, "the Clown Pokemon," and "the Time-Devourer Pokemon." Like I said before, in that world, anything that isn't human is a type of pokemon. "
Lavos as a pokemon? Sweet! lol