Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jedisupermaster

So its Anti Christ vs grudge ghosts. Are those ghosts powerfull enough to defeat Omen?

Fight takes place in Grudge House.

I know that this is not very comical thread, but stil its interesting battle. What do you think?

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Roddy010

Anti-Christ>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Grudge

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

is this Damian fighting the ghosts?

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@The Stegman said:

is this Damian fighting the ghosts?

Yes.

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By spartan92

the grudge ghosts point and laugh at damian for having 666 on his head when supposedly the sign of the devil is 616....... and then damian shoots himself.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ms__omega

Feat wise I am gonna side with the Grudge Ghost the Omen never really scared me but the Grudge......."shudders*.....

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@Ms. Omega said:

Feat wise I am gonna side with the Grudge Ghost the Omen never really scared me but the Grudge......."shudders*.....

Its not about fear (but i agree with you that Grudge is scary, very scary i would say). Can they effect son of Devil himself by their mystical powers?

@spartan92 said:

the grudge ghosts point and laugh at damian for having 666 on his head when supposedly the sign of the devil is 616....... and then damian shoots himself.

Realy? 616? I heard about that... Was that proved by something?

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By spartan92

@Jedisupermaster: il be honest im not entirely sure

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ms__omega

Who knows if they can i suppose that they can assuming they can "latch" on to a person and follow them like they do in the movies and the curse itself was unstoppable. Damien's powers from what I have seen only seems to be that of Telekinesis, Mind Control, and Animal Control from what I remember. The Grudge just seems to be more powerful.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@Ms. Omega said:

Who knows if they can i suppose that they can assuming they can "latch" on to a person and follow them like they do in the movies and the curse itself was unstoppable. Damien's powers from what I have seen only seems to be that of Telekinesis, Mind Control, and Animal Control from what I remember. The Grudge just seems to be more powerful.

Maybe. But many people who knew Damien died. And there were some mystical things in the film. Also, Damien is the son of Devil so maybe he is somehow immune to Grudge but i am not sure.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Jedisupermaster: well if it's Damian, i'm giving it to the Grudge ghosts, not only do they out number him but their feats far surpass anything he has done, they can travel around the world to find their victims, teleport, disappear, cause people to die simply by touching them, cause others to commit suicide, and as we seen in Grudge 2, make people disappear entirely 
ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ms__omega

Also the ghost in the Grudge movie appear to have superstrength in the 3rd one when they broke all the bones in the kids body in the opening.

Avatar image for marvelrulestheworld
MarvelRulesTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ms. Omega said:
Also the ghost in the Grudge movie appear to have superstrength in the 3rd one when they broke all the bones in the kids body in the opening.
I'm surprised someone remembered this. 
ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ms__omega

I take that back Supernatural Strength not Superhuman Strength.....they are no longer human lol..

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@The Stegman said:

@Jedisupermaster: well if it's Damian, i'm giving it to the Grudge ghosts, not only do they out number him but their feats far surpass anything he has done, they can travel around the world to find their victims, teleport, disappear, cause people to die simply by touching them, cause others to commit suicide, and as we seen in Grudge 2, make people disappear entirely

Well, maybe they cant effect Damien since he is son of Devil. That could give him immunity to ghosts powers, i am not sure of that. But he is son of Devil and Devil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Grudge ghosts.