#1 Posted by Frocharocha (2292 posts) - - Show Bio

The God of Destruction fight the God Dragon to probe who is the strongest warrior.

In this parallel universe, Goku and Vegeta are defeated by the might Omega Shenron, letting the universe to be blow up. Whomever at this moment, Bills wakes up from his slumber, only to be forced by Whis to fight Omega Shenron and save his title as The God of Destruction. Booth travels to Earth and Bills confront Omega Sheron. Who wins?

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

This been done recently, and everyone will say Bills but I stick to Omega Shenron.

Bills beating Super Sayain 3 with a attack < Omega Shenron Fighting SS4 Gogeta.

I just dont see Bills fighting the suppose Shenron Dragon with all these abilities and Regen.

#3 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17408 posts) - - Show Bio

I will take the shenron.

#4 Posted by Theorder14 (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Bills

#5 Posted by Angryprune (732 posts) - - Show Bio

This been done recently, and everyone will say Bills but I stick to Omega Shenron.

I just dont see Bills fighting the suppose Shenron Dragon with all these abilities and Regen.

Gogeta Super-stomped Shenron, it wasn't really a fight

#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

SS4 Gogeta would Murder Stomp Bills from what I seen as well.

Power level Alone of 2 SS4 is higher than all the Levels that made SSG.

#7 Edited by Angryprune (732 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryprune said:

@cadencev2 said:

SS4 Gogeta would Murder Stomp Bills from what I seen as well.

Power level Alone of 2 SS4 is higher than all the Levels that made SSG.

Power level only accounts for durability

#8 Edited by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Shenron should take it.

#9 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Shenron would take it in a close battle

but that's just my belief, it's only supported by my POV of the show and not by any substantial or concrete evidence that I've gathered in a scrupulous manner

#10 Posted by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills would murder Omega Shenron.

#11 Edited by Frocharocha (2292 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy said:

I believe Shenron would take it in a close battle

but that's just my belief, it's only supported by my POV of the show and not by any substantial or concrete evidence that I've gathered in a scrupulous manner

Wouldn't Bills just acoid his attacks? He's the fattest DBZ character soo far.

#12 Posted by terry2012 (5218 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills.

#13 Edited by xlab3000 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Shenron

#14 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

There hasn't really been anything to prove GT isn't canon, so in that aspect, I think Omega stomps

#15 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Little known fact but Omega can actually absorb people and reform himself to boot. Not quite as hardcore as Buu's versions but nevertheless he has those abilities.
Hell I'm pretty sure the only reason Omega was defeated by the universal spirit bomb in the first place was because he was weakened at the time.

#16 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@rozalia said:

Little known fact but Omega can actually absorb people and reform himself to boot. Not quite as hardcore as Buu's versions but nevertheless he has those abilities.

Hell I'm pretty sure the only reason Omega was defeated by the universal spirit bomb in the first place was because he was weakened at the time.

He tank the heat of a star easy from Nova shenron.

Has Bills shown to tank Stars in the movie? I know Broly, Cell, SS3 Goku, ect have not.

I heard SSG has in some way. Do not know if that is true.

#17 Posted by Redmonkeyssj4 (842 posts) - - Show Bio

In gt Goku said in the Baby saga, that Baby was the most powerful ki he had ever felt, that being much later than the Bills battle, I have to say Omega Shenron would mop the floor with him.

#18 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

GT is not refleted in the new DBZ movie. It won't ever occur in that timeline. Bills is an actual god, someone Shenron had a ton of respect for and seemingly cowered before. Bills takes this with minimal effort, I consider SSJG vastly superior to SSJ4 gogeta in GT. SSJG = Godhood incarnate and he was still stomped by Bills...who in turn is the least powerful of the 12 mentioned gods lol.

#19 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@p0rtal: We don't exactly know if GT isn't cannon yet. We don't have so much as a multiplier for his new form. People forget Omega Shenron had enough power to destroy the universe. I think he might be able to pull off a win. Plus, we don't know exactly how this new canon information will fit in with GT.

#20 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Bills more but Omega Shenron would win by statements. by feats he losses.

#21 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@p0rtal said:

GT is not refleted in the new DBZ movie. It won't ever occur in that timeline. Bills is an actual god, someone Shenron had a ton of respect for and seemingly cowered before. Bills takes this with minimal effort, I consider SSJG vastly superior to SSJ4 gogeta in GT. SSJG = Godhood incarnate and he was still stomped by Bills...who in turn is the least powerful of the 12 mentioned gods lol.

I have to call BS on this tho. Base on what is SSG Superior to SS4 Gogeta?

By the Power scale Gogetas should be higher by alot.

You have Super Sayain 4 Vegeta and Goku combine.

SS1x50 * SS2x2 * SS3x4 * SS4x10 then times that by 2 for SS4 Gogeta.

SSG was the power level of SS3 Goku, SS2 Vegeta, SS1s Trunks and Gotenks, Mystic Gohan (Roughly SS3), and Regular Sayin Baby unborn (Power Level 5!)

All that add together is NOWHERE Near SS4 Gogeta thanks to the x10 twice overall.

Power Level wise (which applies to DBZ 100%) does not add up.

#22 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ matches are banned dangit, get this out of here

#23 Posted by pooty (11156 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

DBZ matches are banned dangit, get this out of here

somebody missed the 2nd edit to the rule (:

#24 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty:

2nd Edit: After seeing some relatively nice handling of the matter and reasonable points, DBZ vs DBZ battles should be OK due to them being in the same universe and much easier to avoid combusting. But once again, I will say this could be as easily taken away. Don't ruin this.

dangit

#25 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills wails on Omega and his sorry non-canon ass.

Even ignoring the awful feats and GT de-powering and logic, I'd still probably say Bills has a shot here. His feats suggest that he'd be beyond SSJ Vegito level at least IMO (SSJ3 Goku, SSJ3 Gotenks and even Mystic Gohan were KO'd effortlessly by him).

#26 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17408 posts) - - Show Bio

I @girugamesh said:

sorry non-canon ass.

that made lol

I'm still with the shenron though

#27 Posted by xlab3000 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by Theorder14 (1497 posts) - - Show Bio
@xlab3000 said:

for people who think GT isn't canon and related to battle of the gods please read the official dragon ball timeline. http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Timeline

Does it says it's canon? and if it occurs in universe 7? I can't trust something that comes from wiki either since they're not rly reliable.

#29 Edited by xlab3000 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14: it should official. based on what I've seen the timeline is correct.

#30 Edited by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

SSJG was not the combined power of everyone you listed. I say Bills is at least a step or two beyond SSJ4 Gogeta.

**Based on the idea that SSJ4 is 10x SSJ3. The numbers are just for show, not power levels. Piccolo with a power level of 400 or so was able to kill Radditz who was 3x as powerful. It is safe to assume someone three times as weak can still kill you. 4 times as powerful might feel the effect, maybe even take damage. 5x is pushing it to the point that nobody 5 times as weak as you can damage you. With my theory, you can even calculate Brolys power level and virtually anyone else.**

SSJ3 Goku - 10

SSJ3 Gotenks - clearly at least double the strength of SSJ3 Goku plus the potential bonus of fusion. Lets say 25 at LEAST?

SSJ4 Goku - officially only 10x SSJ3 Goku. - 100

SSJ4 Gogeta - The same rules should apply as with Gotenks. At least double the power of one SSJ4 plus a bonus. How much stronger times the single ssj4 is unknown, as with gotenks. But, its at least double. - 200+another 50 as a bonus, as I gave Gotenks a 1/4 bonus for fusion. - 250

Omega Shenron - Unknown, but clearly inferior to SSJ4 Gogeta. Both seemed capable of killing the other, but Gogeta seemed a step ahead at all times. -20% or so SSJ4 Gogeta seems perfect to me. - 225

Mystic Gohan -clearly much stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks, doubtful Gotenks best attack would even phase Gohan.. Lets say 5x as powerful at minimum. Here is where fans are going to be really upset. Mystic Gohan should be roughly on par with SSJ4 Goku. Elder Kais Zenkai for Gohan was huge - 125

Buutenks - Clearly much stronger than Mystic Gohan. Same theory applies, at least 5x as powerful. - 625

SSJ Vegitto - Again clearly a lot stronger than Buus most powerful form and unable to be phased even remotely by his best attack. - 3,125

Bills is significantly superior to Vegitto. Speculating, but still following this formula - 15,625

SSJG Goku got his butt handed to him, Bills was a step ahead. Based on the Gogeta and Omega Shenron setup, SSJG Goku should be around 10,000, or 40x Omega Shenron, or 28x SSJ4. Gosh, those numbers sure do look EXACTLY on par with all the past SSJ level increases now dont they :) They perfectly reflect the idiocy seen in DBGT where seemingly weak characters are suddenly stronger than anyone else in DBZ to the end of the buu saga. This is the result of fans assuming the GT characters were superior to Buu and Vegitto. This is not true. Omega Shrenron would get his butt handed to him by SSJ Vegitto, The fusion earrings are insanely powerful.

Base

SSJ1 = x50 base

SSj2 = x2 SSJ1

SSJ3 = 4x SSJ2

SSJ3 Gotenks = SSJ3 Goku x2 plus a bonus

SSJ4 = 10x SSJ3

SSJ4 Gogeta = SSJ4 x2 plus a bonus

SSJG = 28x SSJ4

Bills = potentially 35x to 40x SSJ4

Looks absolutely perfect and reflective of past SSJ Levels. Which means, Bills is a lot stronger than Omega Shenron.

@cadencev2 said:

@p0rtal said:

I have to call BS on this tho. Base on what is SSG Superior to SS4 Gogeta?

By the Power scale Gogetas should be higher by alot.

You have Super Sayain 4 Vegeta and Goku combine.

SS1x50 * SS2x2 * SS3x4 * SS4x10 then times that by 2 for SS4 Gogeta.

SSG was the power level of SS3 Goku, SS2 Vegeta, SS1s Trunks and Gotenks, Mystic Gohan (Roughly SS3), and Regular Sayin Baby unborn (Power Level 5!)

All that add together is NOWHERE Near SS4 Gogeta thanks to the x10 twice overall.

Power Level wise (which applies to DBZ 100%) does not add up.

#31 Edited by Theorder14 (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

@theorder14: it should official. based on what I've seen the timeline is correct.

if u say so but i find it weird. i'm not 100 % but didn't Akira Toriyama state that he hated GT several times in some interviews? He seemed to like it in the beginning of the story (first season). but when they arrived to super 17 arc, he wanted to cancel it? would be great if some1 who understand japanese could confirm and translate his interviews.

#32 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@p0rtal: You know who else was called a God?

The Title GOD in DBZ has no meaning on the power.

2 SS4 combine is still IMO stronger than the self title, that means nothing already in DBZ verse, SSG form.

#34 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL Bills is only a Baby Saga threat, His only stronger then Super vegito which Super baby 1 is stronger then and SSj4 goku is 10x stronger then Super baby 2

SSJ4 Goku Baby saga tears him apart, let alone someone who can sneeze and destroying SSj4 goku form baby saga

#36 Edited by xlab3000 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

@p0rtal

: Omega Shenron would beat Bills why Goku trained with Uub for a couple/several yearsthat means he's stronger. he defeated Cell and Frieza as a kid and when he went ssj4(was so powerful) it turned him back into an adult(Ultimate Shenron turned him into a kid. before Goku met Uub he fought Bills and he had 70% of Bills power as a SSG . when the SSG time limit ran out Goku still had the power of SSG but couldn't absorb any more ki. here's my proof.
@girugamesh: true but you admit it's still part of the db timeline

#38 Edited by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys for the Love of god himself trust me the gap between SSj4 form baby Saga and SSj4 form shadow dragon saga is not even comparable

In baby Saga

SSj4 goku=Great ape baby>>>>>Super baby 2>Majuub>Super baby 1>super vegito>SSj3 goku

Super 17 saga

SSj goku>>>SSj vegeta>>>majuub

#39 Posted by xlab3000 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL Bills is only a Baby Saga threat, His only stronger then Super vegito which Super baby 1 is stronger then and SSj4 goku is 10x stronger then Super baby 2

SSJ4 Goku Baby saga tears him apart, let alone someone who can sneeze and destroying SSj4 goku form baby saga

Guys for the Love of god himself trust me the gap between SSj4 form baby Saga and SSj4 form shadow dragon saga is not even comparable

In baby Saga

SSj4 goku=Great ape baby>>>>>Super baby 2>Majuub>Super baby 1>super vegito>SSj3 goku

Super 17 saga

SSj goku>>>SSj vegeta>>>majuub

I agree

#40 Edited by Jgames (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Vegito Is time factor meaning in theroy it should be stronger than a ssj4 gogeta, in theory, and supposedly ssj god and Bill is stronger than Vegito, so Bill. And the greatest feat in Dragon Ball Universe History is Super Buu almost destroying reality hence, universe. So a ssj vegito feat is more impressive then ssj 4 gogeta feat of being stronger than a galaxy buster Omega shenron, who never show proof of being able to destroy a universe in one shot.

#41 Edited by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito would lose to super baby 1 let alone SSJ4 goku or gogeta

#42 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito would lose to super baby 1 let alone SSJ4 goku or gogeta

I think Vegtio would beat Bills and match Gogeta at SS3.

Remember the Earrings Fusion was not only Permanent, but actually exponentially increase both peoples power when combined. Since Goku was SS3, its no stretch at all Vegito could have gone SS3, however he was stomping as SS1. Heck the 2 SS1 kids were able to amp to SS3 when they never attain it.

The Dance Fusion is less powerful combo than the earrings.