who wins?

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By transcendence

Whis, because he practically one-shotted Bills.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@julyiscool: what made you think Bills was any competition for whis

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Demigra is a Xenoverse character and Xicor is a non-existent fan-made character.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@mysticmedivh: Ah

1) Do their feats stack up?

2) Why is Xicor even here? Lol

Don't know anything about the 2 characters aside from what I said.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis >> Beerus >> Demigra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Xicor > Omega Shenron.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega>Whis>Biils

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@reikai said:

Whis >> Beerus >> Demigra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Xicor > Omega Shenron.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: @mysticmedivh: Demigra should be somewhere around Bills level (he's a Demon God) a SSJ3 Goku (Post God power up) can't handle him by himself. His Hologram (or Projection whatever you want to call it) could defend against Bills by itself the projection itself wasn't in its Final Form either).

Nonetheless it was still implied that Bills could take him though. Whis should win with ease.

Sean12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sean12345

@leo-343 said:

@mysticmedivh: Ah

1) Do their feats stack up?

2) Why is Xicor even here? Lol

Bills is stronger then Demigra and Whis is stronger then Bills. I'm with you.. why is Xicor here?

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: Don't know just felt like adding him geez don't break a sweat man

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for mugen_tsukuyomi
Mugen_Tsukuyomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis>Bills<=>Omega>Demigra

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: lol you're too funny

Ad least some one finds my humor funny.

Annnh Beerus is strong, but saying he can beat the strongest enemy in the GT series who is much stronger than the Dbz universe, I don't think so. What Beerus did to SSJ3 Goku, Baby Vegeta could also do easily.

Bladewolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bladewolf2

A lot of people with Toriyama goggles in this topic, they really like to overhype that lame skinny cat.

Like ariesxmasters said, what Bills did to SSJ3 Goku, Baby (the weakest GT big bad) did it 19 years ago.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: @bladewolf2: well GT isn't canon and bills and whis are gods they could one shot omega shenron if they wanted

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: @bladewolf2: well GT isn't canon and bills and whis are gods they could one shot omega shenron if they wanted

I'm going to need a bigger explanation than Beerus's and Whis's status. A god is nothing more than a person who receives some form of worship, and nothing more. God is a status not a power level. What Beerus did the the second form of Baby Vegeta could do just as easily. Same way Beerus stomped Majin Buu, Baby Vegeta stomped Majuub.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of people with Toriyama goggles in this topic, they really like to overhype that lame skinny cat.

Like ariesxmasters said, what Bills did to SSJ3 Goku, Baby (the weakest GT big bad) did it 19 years ago.

You mean people not blinded by nonsensical bull$hit? Yeah we actually put thought into these things. And of course you mean a Kid Goku whom it was stated outright that using SS3 was pointless because his child body was too immature to make use of and regulate the energy from that form. Meaning all it did was waste more energy with absolutely zero benefits.

Nvm GT is non-canon, regulated as an alternate timeline where the gods don't exist, SSG doesn't exist, and where the entire cast was weak and useless.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: gods in comics manga and anime are always powerful don't play dumb and try to use the definition of an "actual" God . As I said before since GT isn't canon ssj4 isn't either therefore you don't know how powerful omega shenron is but ssjg is canon and seems to be more powerful than ssj4 since it took on the God of destruction and we only got to see 80% of its maximum power fighting bills at 70 %

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: gods in comics manga and anime are always powerful don't play dumb and try to use the definition of an "actual" God . As I said before since GT isn't canon ssj4 isn't either therefore you don't know how powerful omega shenron is but ssjg is canon and seems to be more powerful than ssj4 since it took on the God of destruction and we only got to see 80% of its maximum power fighting bills at 70 %

I know what you mean I was just saying throwing out the word god doesn't automatically work. So basically you're saying Beerus and Whis win by default since they are cannon and Omega and SSJ4 arent? Whether SSJG is stronger or weaker than SSJ4 is as much a mystery as life on another planet.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who's Bills?

Whis wins.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: i know that He got eaten by Majin Buu xD , So i've Heard He can Warp reality ..ect aù gonna Quote what he said (i can't take screenshot i don't why):

He has crazy amounts of hacks and power. Demigra can mind control people, and power them up into villainous mode which makes them even stronger,he did it to frieza, cell, buu, gohan, vegeta, piccolo, broly and gotenks.

He can resurrect the dead and make them fight for him like he did with frieza Cell and Buu all at once.

Manipulate time on himself and others like when he jumps from timeline to timeline and can bring others with him, and exists outside of time so time manip doesn't work on him.

Can make projections of himself that are physical or non physical, he made one that was strong enough to hold it's own even against Beerus when he was trapped in another dimensional rift between time, and he is stronger than his projections.

He can teleport, he does it multiple times.

He can also seal people away like seen when he seals post god SSJ3 Goku's powers in battle, and seals away a few others.

He also can even set timed magic abilities that can activate without him directly controlling them like when he posses Broly and teleports him and bardock around timelines and to Namek when hes not even there and controlling it.

And of course in physical power he can match up to the likes of Beerus and Goku and do all the normal stuff they can do with god ki.

And finally he can even transform and increase his powers even further.

is that true ? i never played the xnoverse so idk .. i

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mysticmedivh

@thebestofthebest: I haven't played Xenoverse either. Aside from his name and what he looks like, I don't know anything about this Demigra guy. Though other people on this thread seem to know more about him, best you ask them.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Well okey Thanks man ^^ . Better i check it out ma self :D

Sheeno64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis and Bills use a whole different Ki so they're on a whole different level than everyone else. I doubt normal Ki can even affect them. So, Whis >>>>Bills>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Omega>Demigra>Xicor. Demigra was just some stupid idiot that didn't know how to use his powers and Xicor is so non-cannon that he loses by default.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: not really a mystery

A guidebook by the makers of gt writers themselves even states that super saiyan 4 is an potential unlock

Been awhile since I've seen battle of gods but wasn't it stated that no matter how hard goku trained, he wouldn't have been able to to become Beerus tier without becoming ssjg?

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999 said:

@ariesxmasters: not really a mystery

A guidebook by the makers of gt writers themselves even states that super saiyan 4 is an potential unlock

Been awhile since I've seen battle of gods but wasn't it stated that no matter how hard goku trained, he wouldn't have been able to to become Beerus tier without becoming ssjg?

I don't recall that being stated.

I just think saying Beerus or Whis would beat Omega Shenron is a huge stretch. Omega was stomping 2 SSJ4 without even trying and it took two SSJ4's fused to be stronger than him.

Whis and Beerus get overrated badd on the Dbz scale, and people saying they could stomp Omega really shows that. They probably on say that because Beerus and Whis are cannon and Omega isn't.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@ariesxmasters: if there's any indication

Super Xi Long calls himself a god of destruction

If that's some food for thought

"people saying they could stomp Omega really shows that."

Not really because we don't know how powerful these characters are compared to each other

For all we know, they CAN stomp omega

We don't know

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999 said:

@ariesxmasters: if there's any indication

Super Xi Long calls himself a god of destruction

If that's some food for thought

"people saying they could stomp Omega really shows that."

Not really because we don't know how powerful these characters are compared to each other

For all we know, they CAN stomp omega

We don't know

You're right we don't know, yet everyone is some how so certain lmao. How you can be certain of anything like that is beyond me specially when Beerus didn't show me anything that anyone from GT couldn't do let alone anything that I don't think Omega can't do.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By josephgomes619

Whis >>> Beerus >>>Demigra>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Omega Shenron\

Who is Xicor? o.O

brett1717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: No, baby could not. Super Saiyan 3 Kid Goku does not equal Super Saiyan 3 Adult Goku. GT is a fucking joke, Omega Shenron stomped by Super Janemba nuff said.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis > Beerus > Demigra >>>>> the rest of the trash

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xicor ultra mega stomps. Spite.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Frocharocha

@josephgomes619:

Some fan made characters.

Anyway, with Toriko absorbed, Demigra should be able to fight on par with Lord Beerus and stomp the hell out of Shenron. Xicor is ugly.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for aceofspades1700
AceofSpades1700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladewolf2 said:

And the worse part is the fact that GT ssj3 Goku is hundreds of times stronger than Z ssj3 Goku as GT Base Goku = Z ssj3.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock said:
@bladewolf2 said:

And the worse part is the fact that GT ssj3 Goku is hundreds of times stronger than Z ssj3 Goku as GT Base Goku = Z ssj3.

glory84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid: ssj3 goku got distracted because CaC got injured, and goku then was hit. Although im pretty sure by the end of xenoverse, demigra is anywhere from as strong as beerus to whis, because CaC also gets strong enough to beat beerus, and this is way past that.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OMEGA SHENRON STOMPS, HE CAN ONE SHOT A CITY AND CUT SSJ4 GOKU WITH GLASS.

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xicor > Omega Shenron > Whis > Beerus > Demigra

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Whiss

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:

OMEGA SHENRON STOMPS, HE CAN ONE SHOT A CITY AND CUT SSJ4 GOKU WITH GLASS.

The glass killed me.