#1 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool, a fight with Warblade.

Question, do you think death spores would affect him? I mean, the dude is liquid metal when he wants to be, I don't know if death spores would work on him if he's not a biological organism. (Shapers have been cut to pieces exposing their organic innards, but there are some things that make me think they can become totally metal if they choose.)

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Cool, a fight with Warblade. Question, do you think death spores would affect him? I mean, the dude is liquid metal when he wants to be, I don't know if death spores would work on him if he's not a biological organism. (Shapers have been cut to pieces exposing their organic innards, but there are some things that make me think they can become totally metal if they choose.)"

How is it that the death spores get into your system?

#4 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

I highly doubt it.Only because i have seen Warblade take in some serious gas before and kill Aliens without getting burned by acid(if that helps any.)

#5 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna go with Warblade.

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't think so either. If that's the case I'm saying Warblade. Didn't know he had other fans.

#7 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"How is it that the death spores get into your system?"

That's easy. The same way fungal spores could get into your system. Think about it.

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I didn't think so either. If that's the case I'm saying Warblade. Didn't know he had other fans."

I actually wish Warblade had more match-ups here.Omega Red is the only person I could thing of matching him up against though even though I didn't make the thread.

#9 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I didn't think so either. If that's the case I'm saying Warblade. Didn't know he had other fans."

Yeah man,i just went to my old storage and pulled out a grip of Wildcats,brought my love back for him.

#10 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I'ma go Warblade, his mercurial nature would make him elusive enough to defeat the Red one.

#11 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn. Omega Red ain't gettin no luv. He doesn't just use Death Spores ya know. His tentacles also drain the life force from his victims. I'll take the commie.

#12 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

You think Red will catch him?What is he gonna do when Warblade cuts the coils,or gets out of a hold?

#13 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to admit I don't know alot about Warblade, and I'm kind of an Omega Red fan so my opinion was completely bias.

#14 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it'd be just as easy for Warblade to impale Omega a few times as it would be for Omega to ensnare him and start draining his life force, and one of those attacks kills faster than the other.

#15 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

9 out of ten times Vine opinions are bias. But the big people can admit it. Heres to clear communication. Yeah!

#16 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I have to admit I don't know alot about Warblade, and I'm kind of an Omega Red fan so my opinion was completely bias."

Good man.

#17 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

WArblade can make his entire body into a blade then enuff to cut atoms. Red doesn't have much of a chance.

#18 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

warblade wins