Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wario88

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A Random Encounter Fight!
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Tevnoba

616 Spidey looses
Ultimate Spidey already kicked the crap out of Ultimate Omega Red.

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TruePwnge

Spidey has fought Carnage and Venom at the same time, the two of them are deadlier than Omega

plus Spider Sense gives him the edge

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Korg

If Omega Red can get manage grab Spidey with those coils, he's screwed. Similarly, Spidey can't get close without exposing himself to Omega Red's death factor. Does Spider-Man know who Omega Red is?

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey would win 60% of the time I'd say.

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kaino12

omega red's main weakness is he is dumb i mean he has enough leangh in those coils to make a shield and i have never seen him do it spidy has to hit omega red so i say just cacoon him self then when spidy trys to hit him grab the spider.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
kaino12 said:
"omega red's main weakness is he is dumb i mean he has enough leangh in those coils to make a shield and i have never seen him do it spidy has to hit omega red so i say just cacoon him self then when spidy trys to hit him grab the spider."
That isn't true.Omega Red is actually fairly intelligent.His weakness is writing.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Static Shock
TruePwnge said:
"Spidey has fought Carnage and Venom at the same time, the two of them are deadlier than Omegaplus Spider Sense gives him the edge"
That's funny. Carnage and Venom don't have Death Spores. That, of which, would kill Spidey because he doesn't have a healing factor to deal with it.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kentaxx

Red usually kicks the crap out of Wolverine and Colossus at the same time, I dont think Spidey can handle him

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By VIZION2011

sorry spidey wins this one guys

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By castleking

to be honest i think spidey can take it if he works fast 6/10

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock

OK. So, how does Spidey deal with Death Spores?

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By castleking
Static Shock said:
"OK. So, how does Spidey deal with Death Spores?"
ok first off he has his mask to protect him from inhalation, second he could web the tentacles and kick him silly through walls till he is able to caccoon him for the win. the faster he takes him out the less time omega red has a chance to increase his HF.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock
castleking said:
"ok first off he has his mask to protect him from inhalation
His mask doesn't have a filter in it. It's not a gas mask.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kaino12
Vance Astro said:
"kaino12 said:
"omega red's main weakness is he is dumb i mean he has enough leangh in those coils to make a shield and i have never seen him do it spidy has to hit omega red so i say just cacoon him self then when spidy trys to hit him grab the spider."
That isn't true.Omega Red is actually fairly intelligent.His weakness is writing.
"

ya that more like it.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#16  Edited By The_Martian

Spider-Man should beable to take this. Omega Red doesn't have any powers or skills that Spider-Man hasn't handle before.

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kaino12

in my opinion it depends on envirnment. cus thats all spiderman uses.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Tevnoba
castleking said:
"Static Shock said:
ok first off he has his mask to protect him from inhalation, second he could web the tentacles and kick him silly through walls till he is able to caccoon him for the win. the faster he takes him out the less time omega red has a chance to increase his HF."
It does not matter, Omega Reds Death Field has killer people in Biowarefare Containment Suits before.  It's not biological, it is more like an energy field.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock
Nobody said:
"Spider-Man should beable to take this. Omega Red doesn't have any powers or skills that Spider-Man hasn't handle before."
Static Shock said:
Answer my question, if you don't mind.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Power NeXus

In my opinion, it all comes down to whether or not Spider-Man knows what Omega Red is capable of. If he doesn't know about the Death Spores and all that, Omega Red will have a good chance of killing him. If Spidey already knows about the Death Spores, then he'll be smart enough to avoid them and beat Omega Red.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Martian
Static Shock said:
"Nobody said:
"Spider-Man should beable to take this. Omega Red doesn't have any powers or skills that Spider-Man hasn't handle before."
Static Shock said:
Answer my question, if you don't mind."
Thats the chemical pheromones, right? Spider-Man's body takes higher doses than a normal human's body would for it to work against him. Not to mention he does have a healing factor. Its not at the level of Wolverine's but should give him some strong resistance(Wolverine is immune due to his healing factor). I'm not saying he would be totally immune. But he should beable to take out Omega Red before they do any real harm. Spider-Man has been faught while drugged on several occations(Kraven the Hunter, etc), this would be similar to that.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Tevnoba
Nobody said:
"Static Shock said:
"Nobody said:
Static Shock said:
Thats the chemical pheromones, right? Spider-Man's body takes higher doses than a normal human's body would for it to work against him. Not to mention he does have a healing factor. Its not at the level of Wolverine's but should give him some strong resistance(Wolverine is immune due to his healing factor). I'm not saying he would be totally immune. But he should beable to take out Omega Red before they do any real harm. Spider-Man has been faught while drugged on several occations(Kraven the Hunter, etc), this would be similar to that."
Omega Red's Death field is not Pheromones!  And although it has been described as bio-chemical in nature at times, it has also shown itself capable of ignoring any level of bio-contamination protection.  It has at other times bee described as an energy field (of sorts).  I hold to the energy field theory because not only does it kill those around him it heals and rejuvenates Omega Red.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23  Edited By SUNMAN
Tevnoba said:
"616 Spidey loosesUltimate Spidey already kicked the crap out of Ultimate Omega Red."

Espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Espada

Omega Red murders him.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Martian
Tevnoba said:
"Nobody said:
"Static Shock said:
"Nobody said:
Static Shock said:
Thats the chemical pheromones, right? Spider-Man's body takes higher doses than a normal human's body would for it to work against him. Not to mention he does have a healing factor. Its not at the level of Wolverine's but should give him some strong resistance(Wolverine is immune due to his healing factor). I'm not saying he would be totally immune. But he should beable to take out Omega Red before they do any real harm. Spider-Man has been faught while drugged on several occations(Kraven the Hunter, etc), this would be similar to that."
Omega Red's Death field is not Pheromones!  And although it has been described as bio-chemical in nature at times, it has also shown itself capable of ignoring any level of bio-contamination protection.  It has at other times bee described as an energy field (of sorts).  I hold to the energy field theory because not only does it kill those around him it heals and rejuvenates Omega Red."
According to Marvel.com and Comic Vine it a phermone that his body releases. Marvel.com also says that using this ability greatly weakness him after using it. I'm not sure how acurate these are, but just saying.
Espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Espada

And if he even touches someone he steals their life force, and he can heal from massive damage in a fairly short amount of time. Plus he has his armour in this fight, and even without it he can shrug off blows from Colossus.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#27  Edited By Korg

Yeah, Spidey doesn't want to get close, those coils will drain your life-force up quick. There's a reason it's Wolverine and Colossus that usually fight Omega Red. They have immunity to his powers. Spider-Man needs to use his brain if he wants to win this fight, and if he is ignorant of Omega Red's powers, chances are he dies.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Martian

Doesn't Omega Red have to make physical contact with them to drain their lifeforce? Wouldn't Spider-Man's full body costume protect him from that?

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29  Edited By claws

omega red wins this

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By Vrakmul

Omega red is a Doctor Octopus who doesn't need crappy writing to win any fight. 

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Martian

If Spider-Man goes all out against Omega Red, he should defeat him. Spider-Man's reaction times is still several times faster than OR's. He should beable to land several powerful blows before Omega Red could do anything. His coils could be a threat. I still question wheather they work due to his full body suit. But even if they do, Spider-Man is used to fighting people with extended limbs, and more of them. He should beable to get in close easily. Strength wise, is Omega Red strong enough to break through Spider-man's webbing? I know he is near Spider-Man in strength.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Static Shock
Nobody said:
"Thats the chemical pheromones, right? Spider-Man's body takes higher doses than a normal human's body would for it to work against him. Not to mention he does have a healing factor. Its not at the level of Wolverine's but should give him some strong resistance(Wolverine is immune due to his healing factor). I'm not saying he would be totally immune. But he should beable to take out Omega Red before they do any real harm. Spider-Man has been faught while drugged on several occations(Kraven the Hunter, etc), this would be similar to that."
Yeah, but because he doesn't have a rapid healing factor like Wolverine, it could still be fatal for him in so little time. Also, due to Omega's healing factor and durability, Spider-Man isn't going to take him him out that quickly. Death Spores can't be compared to Kraven's drugs, because death spores kill. They don't intoxicate like Kraven's drugs do.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Martian
Static Shock said:
"Nobody said:
"Thats the chemical pheromones, right? Spider-Man's body takes higher doses than a normal human's body would for it to work against him. Not to mention he does have a healing factor. Its not at the level of Wolverine's but should give him some strong resistance(Wolverine is immune due to his healing factor). I'm not saying he would be totally immune. But he should beable to take out Omega Red before they do any real harm. Spider-Man has been faught while drugged on several occations(Kraven the Hunter, etc), this would be similar to that."
Yeah, but because he doesn't have a rapid healing factor like Wolverine, it could still be fatal for him in so little time. Also, due to Omega's healing factor and durability, Spider-Man isn't going to take him him out that quickly. Death Spores can't be compared to Kraven's drugs, because death spores kill. They don't intoxicate like Kraven's drugs do."
From his page on CV:

"Omega Red has the ability to send an odorless pheromone that weakens anybody within his immediate vicinity. The pheromone has never been given an official name, but has oftentimes been called his “Death Factor” in opposition to Wolverine and Sabretooth's “Healing factor”. The pheromone is sufficient enough to render his targets unconscious, or even kill them, if exposed to the pheromone for a long enough period of time. He must secrete this pheromone, or it will start to feed off of his own body. He also can install fear in his opponent with the Pheromone's, simply being in his presence makes you afraid."

Sounds like a drug or potion Kraven would try to use. Also it says that doing this can cause harm to his own body, and Marvel.com says that his he becomes weaker after doing this. So for this being a move he starts out with, I really doubt. As for Omega Red taking hits from Spider-Man, yes he could. But Omega Red isn't that durable. He was knocked out from simply being dropped by Nightcrawler. Spidey could duplicate that kinda of damage.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Tevnoba
Nobody said:
"Doesn't Omega Red have to make physical contact with them to drain their lifeforce? Wouldn't Spider-Man's full body costume protect him from that?"
No he does not, and no it wont.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Martian
Tevnoba said:
"Nobody said:
"Doesn't Omega Red have to make physical contact with them to drain their lifeforce? Wouldn't Spider-Man's full body costume protect him from that?"
No he does not, and no it wont."
How far away can he be to drain someone's life force then?
Avatar image for jesterlichloath
jesterlichloath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jesterlichloath
Nobody said:
But Omega Red isn't that durable. He was knocked out from simply being dropped by Nightcrawler. Spidey could duplicate that kinda of damage."
Yet chamber who was an alpha or omega level mutant if memory serves knocked red over a mile away and it seemed to not even crack his armor i dont know if spidey could muster that kind of power. like someone said reds power seems to vary depending on whos writing.
nimrods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By nimrods

Spiderman wins due to superior speed and webbing.

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man

Dieselh11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its a tough call. Spider Man is the faster of the 2 and his spider senses warn him of danger. Problem is however it takes Omega Red just one chance at grabbing Spider Man and if Spider Man cant break free he is done for. The problem here is I don't see Spider Man's web shooters doing anything to Omega Red except annoying him.
Spider Man does bring a very high IQ to this fight so his best chances here would be to somehow trick Omega Red into a well placed trap. Omega Red is no dummy but he has been known to fall for tricks before and if Spider Man can trick him and get a opening here he stands a good chance of winning. So I will say Spider Man only because he brings more to this fight. It just wont be a easy victory for Spider Man

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega Red most likely.

Comicexplorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Comicexplorer

Spidey win this time, hard fight but he faced foes much more dangerous and deadlier than Omega red.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Truth_Teller

death spores though

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey win this time, hard fight but he faced foes much more dangerous and deadlier than Omega red.

spiderman had a hella of time beating omega red when red had no tentacles and no death spore .. giving red that is like over kill

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#45 morpheus_  Moderator

Omega Red and it's not particularly difficult. Peter's powerset is ill-suited for this fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega Red stomps.

Peter cant do anything.

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider man should be able to avoid most of Omega Red attacks and he needs a cyro weapon to freeze and stop him is the only option that Peter can win but I believe in a close area Omega Red stomp this fight

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Omega red.

MrAbductor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega red

FUKUTORA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega Red advanteges:

-death spored-lethality-9

-carbonadium armor-durability, resistance-8

-disease, radiation and other toxic factors-immunity, ability to fight far longer than normal human-5

-carbonadium tentacles-control at range, attack at range-8

-agility-avoidance, reflexes, precision, balance-5

-regeneration-heal from injuries-5

SUM-40

Spiderman advantages:

-agility-avoidance, reflexes, precision, balance-8

-speed-first to attack or withraw-5

-strength-can throw heavier objects and win struggles and grabs-5

-Spider sense-cannot be taken by surprise -8

-spider web-range neutralization and limited control-4

-durability-3

SUM-33

OMEGA RED WINS!

(Numbers are aproximated based on how effective would be that ability on damaging or resisting against the opponent)