k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Harryman
What are you considering as "standard equipment" for Mysterio? Because truthfully, this is a huge uphill struggle for the team. They bring a good variety of abilities to the table, but without something to keep Arkady occupied, he's going to eliminate them one by one. They have what it means to knock him around and even hurt him a bit (for example, Boomerang has explosives and Shocker's blasts will put him off balance), but without a ridiculous and relentless degree of attacks from the team, I can't see them outlasting Red.
Harryman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Harryman

@k4tzm4n said:

@Harryman: What are you considering as "standard equipment" for Mysterio? Because truthfully, this is a huge uphill struggle for the team. They bring a good variety of abilities to the table, but without something to keep Arkady occupied, he's going to eliminate them one by one. They have what it means to knock him around and even hurt him a bit (for example, Boomerang has explosives and Shocker's blasts will put him off balance), but without a ridiculous and relentless degree of attacks from the team, I can't see them outlasting Red.

That cloaking device, knives, spring boots.. illusions.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

I think with Doc Ock's leadership and intelligence combined with Mysterio's illusions they may be able to BFR Omega Red? They are in the middle of NYC , they could lead him to the East river or Hudson river lol.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: It's 5 avenues to the Hudson River and roughly 9 to the East River. I don't really see that happening ;)

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BringnIt

Team, if Otto has his carbonadium arms and filtration mask.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@BringnIt said:

Funny, I don't even think of that version of Otto for threads. I should, though, seeing as that would fall under the most recent and combat capable version of the character. I still have chubby ole' Otto in my head for battles.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BringnIt

@k4tzm4n said:

@BringnIt said:

Funny, I don't even think of that version of Otto for threads. I should, though, seeing as that would fall under the most recent and combat capable version of the character. I still have chubby ole' Otto in my head for battles.

I know what you mean. Between the carbonadium, what I perceive as better showings in combat reflexes, the extra tentacles and the filtration system and Parker-derived combat armor, Otto arguably solos here; with backup like that provided, I think team wins a strong majority.

Avatar image for captain_awesome85
Captain_Awesome85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Captain_Awesome85

Spider-Man > sinister 6 > omega red Too much for someone without Peter's brains. And I know this team isn't the signature six it's just close enough in comparison in overall power.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@k4tzm4n: just throwing out some options D: