#1 Posted by HulkSmashSpider (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are Blood lusted.

#2 Posted by KnightOfZero (1569 posts) - - Show Bio

i think omega red. his death spores would do serious damage against night crawler whenever he is near omega. plus his armor should shield against any attacks night crawler could do

#3 Edited by Doombert (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler. He already beat Omega Red by dropping him from very high in the air. A bloodlusted Kurt turns into AoA kurt, and could just do something just terrible to him. (I seem to remember a shark teleported inside the blob)

#4 Edited by THUNDERBOLT30 (10487 posts) - - Show Bio

@doombert said:

Nightcrawler. He already beat Omega Red by dropping him from very high in the air. A bloodlusted Kurt turns into AoA kurt, and could just do something just terrible to him. (I seem to remember a shark teleported inside the blob)

Good point. UXF Nightcrawler was such a bad-a$$. I can also see a tele-dismemberment in this scenario too. I think if he doesn't prolong the fight he could take a possible majority. It has been a long time since I have read anything with OR in it so I am curious to see if there is argument that would help him here (i.e. - his death-spores work super fast).

#5 Posted by HellionVulcan (3775 posts) - - Show Bio

@doombert said:

Good point. UXF Nightcrawler was such a bad-a$$. I can also see a tele-dismemberment in this scenario too. I think if he doesn't prolong the fight he could take a possible majority. It has been a long time since I have read anything with OR in it so I am curious to see if there is argument that would help him here (i.e. - his death-spores work super fast).

Well you can't read anything more with Omega Red cause hes dead lol but Nightcrawler Dropped a weakened Omega red who was tanking colossus & wolverines attacks like nothing was touching him .Death spores should wreck Nightcrawler instantly .

#6 Edited by THUNDERBOLT30 (10487 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan said:

@thunderbolt30 said:

@doombert said:

Well you can't read anything more with Omega Red cause hes dead lol but Nightcrawler Dropped a weakened Omega red who was tanking colossus & wolverines attacks like nothing was touching him .Death spores should wreck Nightcrawler instantly .

Thanks.I knew Arkady was dead but the last time I read anything with him was back in the 90's when the blue and gold X-Men teams were around. Then if the death spores are instantaneously deadly then I think NC would probably lose here.

#7 Posted by PastePotPete (422 posts) - - Show Bio

@doombert said:

yes , omega red has beat him before as well but lady death strike aided him but he didnt really need her help