#1 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9198 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Red 
&

vs

Rules:
Winner by KO/Death

Round 1: Random Encounter, no death spores.

Round 2: Each get a day of prep, and intel on each other. Anything goes.

#2 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10614 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 can play Keep away. So i think they win.

#3 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9198 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nelomaxwell said:
" Team 2 can play Keep away. So i think they win. "
True, that and Gill could use his seraph attack if one of them got close enough. Not sure what kinda damage it would do.

#4 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5477 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty:  bastard, you make battles that involve characters that I like (mostly video game characters) and always get my attention LOL XD

Anyways, I gotta say Team 2. Gill can not only use the power of fire and ice, he can also do a meteor attack, resurrect himself and perform the Serpahic Wing attack as shown above. Urien's body is metallic and he's quite quick and he can not just use electricity, but can use the Aegis Reflector.
#5 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9198 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:
" @OmegaDynasty:  bastard, you make battles that involve characters that I like (mostly video game characters) and always get my attention LOL XDAnyways, I gotta say Team 2. Gill can not only use the power of fire and ice, he can also do a meteor attack, resurrect himself and perform the Serpahic Wing attack as shown above. Urien's body is metallic and he's quite quick and he can not just use electricity, but can use the Aegis Reflector. "
True, although not sure how death spores will affect them and Omega's power to drain them.
#6 Posted by RXUrien (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Gill and Urien working together is a much better rounded team offensively than Red & Sabretooth. They are definately the smarter team and could even win without fighting since Gill has his "enlightening" power that he uses on Alex in his 3s ending. I gotta give it to the brothers.