Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Killer_of_trolls
No Caption Provided

vs

Justice League

No Caption Provided

Conditions:

Kenshiro has Zoom's powers, silver-age Black Adam's Strength, and Wolverine's healing factor Who wins ?

No prep

JLA has everyone in this picture(You can use pre-new 52 feats as well)

Everyone is in character. Who wins ?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By terry2012

JLA wins.

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

75% sure Ken wins this

OK after thinking this through, we all remember the mayhem Zoom caused, and he can solo the DC trinity, while he is just a below peak human + those powers.

Most importantly first, all are IC here, and no prep was given so people like CY and Bruce can't cook up some plot device.

speed: he could block flashes serious punches with one hand, and still hold on to a hostage in the other, and that was ofcourse after K-Oing Jay Garrik(grandad flash, lol), and tripping flash, and even when Wally ABSORBED THE SPEED OF 2 OTHER SPEEDSTERS Zoom was still a blur to him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

now imagine those powers added to someone like Ken(assuming this is Ken at his strongest state as well). multiply the speed Zoom can reach with his time manipulation with the speed Ken can reach(instead of the normal human speed of zoom). remember that his powers are time manipulation.

Strength: here is Zoom toying with some Justice league members:

oh, did I mention Zoom beat DC's Karate Kid(the master of Plot devices) and his team The Freedom Fighters easily^

Zoom could increase his punch's power many times more than superman( for people who are wondering what's raising speed got to do with his strength it's Newton second law), also him punching wonder woman to china and back was funny(Tennis, lol).

Now let's multiply Ken's strengh with SA BA level(faught SA SUPE and SA CM at the same time pretty well), and add the power to multiply that the same way Zoom did to himself, and I repeat again, Zoom's prime strength is a bit less than peak human.

now the reason, I put 75% is because either Fate and Zatana(10 for each might pull some magic tricks while Marvelous Zoomshiro is busy Pummuling the rest, but that's about it.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ComicStooge

This makes no sense. You're giving a character powers he has no experience or feats with?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dondave

This makes no sense. You're giving a character powers he has no experience or feats with?

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@ComicStooge: This isn't the first pretend/speculation battle on comicvine, smartass. They are everywhere, like the one yesterday with the Joker in carnage symbiote. the other that quoted you is an idiot. If you're not gonna say anything on topic then I please request that you don't spam my threads again.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dondave

@Killer_of_trolls:Does he have knowledge of Zoom's powers?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By terry2012

@Killer_of_trolls: Your thinking of Hunter Zolomon Zoom. The Op never said which zoom powers he gave him. The feats you posted was Hunter Zolomon Zoom and not Eobard Thawne Zoom.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012:

No. This is Hunter Zolomon Zoom, Eobard is 'Professor' Zoom.

There is a major difference.

---

Time Stop plus Hokotu Shinken makes this a walk in the park for old Kenny Boy here.

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Pwok21: Don't forget Black Adam's strenth. SA Superman and SA Captain America needed to team up to beat him with great difficulty. SA superman alone famously sneases galaxies.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ComicStooge

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@ComicStooge: This isn't the first pretend/speculation battle on comicvine, smartass. They are everywhere, like the one yesterday with the Joker in carnage symbiote. the other that quoted you is an idiot. If you're not gonna say anything on topic then I please request that you don't spam my threads again.

Relax, dude, no need to get so pissed about it. Just because they are lots of them doesn't mean they're allowed either.

Look, there's even a rule on it:

Giving Characters Certain 'buffs' or Removing Powers

I generally don't have a problem with this, as long as it's not overdone. Things like upgrading certain characters to a certain physical levels, or removing powers for two opponents to gauge hand-to-hand skills is fine as long as the fight is fair in the process. However, giving people like Hulk the Power Cosmic or people like Nightwing a Green Lantern ring is unacceptable because neither character has displayed the skill and/or competence to use such weapons/items. That said, it would be difficult (and in most cases, nearly impossible) for people to debate. Threads of this nature will be locked if it becomes an issue.

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@ComicStooge: Sue me, party pooper. It says if it becomes an issue, these types of threads are made for fun, there was no need for your complaints in the first place. All we do here is pure speculation in the first place, cause only the writer holds these kind of answers. We just organize it with rules like PIS or bloodlust, and try to give the closest probable outcome, but in the end it's still good guesses in the form of literary analysis.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ComicStooge

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@ComicStooge: Sue me, party pooper. It says if it becomes an issue, these types of threads are made for fun, there was no need for your complaints in the first place. All we do here is pure speculation in the first place, cause only the writer holds these kind of answers. We just organize it with rules like PIS or bloodlust, and try to give the closest probable outcome, but in the end it's still good guesses in the form of literary analysis.

Well no, we don't purely speculate. Because you see, there are these things called feats and they're examples of a character's power. We use these feats to determine whether one character beats another, usually. Kenshiro doesn't have any feats with any of these powers and the JLA has thousands of feats between them all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killer_of_trolls:

Black Adam's strength means nothing here as all Ken has to do is stop time and then touch everyones foreheads or backs.

Instant Death for all!

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By terry2012

@Pwok21: That exactly what I said to the person. I didn't say anything different. I know which one zoom is..... Please go back and read my post again. Where did I say they were the same? I said they were different. The Op never said which zoom is it.....And it still doesn't said it. It just said he have zoom powers. The Op was not specific which zoom they are using here. That is why I said what I said to them. You can clearly see it. Here is proof when I said they where different,"The Op never said which zoom powers he gave him. The feats you posted was Hunter Zolomon Zoom and not Eobard Thawne Zoom."You see, it is specific about the difference between the two of them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012:

And if you'd actually read my post you would know that the specification IS in the fact that he is referred to as Zoom, and not Professor Zoom to which Eobard Thawne is referred to as.

It IS Hunter Zolomon, who is referred to purely as 'Zoom'.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By D3athstroke

Considering that Zoom had no super strength and his punches where still stronger than supermans

ANY IDIOT WITH ZOOMS POWER AND B.A. STRENGTH WILL CURBSTOMP JLA

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By terry2012

@Pwok21: I did read your post, and I know what he is referring to. So please again if you read my post again and you would see it. It is my first words that let you know that I knew what he is referring to. He did not say what Zoom powers he gave in the OP. It just says zoom's powers....which he was not specific about. Which why I say what I said. So you did not answer my question. Where did I say they were the same? I know it is Hunter Zolomon Zoom which I already said in my post. You can not say he is refer to zoom because there are three different ones like you said and I also had said. That is why when we say which zoom are you using when we us them on comicvine. Professor zoom is the second zoom and Hunter is the third zoom I think, because they are the reverse flash. The only difference is, it is three different people using the same powers and one is far greater the the other two. So you can not just say zoom's powers in the Op without stating which one you are using. Which is probably the reason why people are not commenting on this thread. You just can not say zoom and think that people would know what you are talking about because everyone don't think like that. They think different from others. That is why I brought it up and hinted at it so he could go back and edit and say which zoom he is using this battle. Otherwise by default it is assume that it is the regular one (first one) according to the rules if I read the rules correct. It said you have to be Specific about what character or characters you are using, unless they change the rules. Because sometime they do change the rules. Like Comic vs Mangas, I heard they that rules of couple of times.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012:

If you know which Zoom this is then you know what his powerset is. This is painfully simple.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By terry2012

@Pwok21: Did you read my post and understand it? No, you obviously did not. My post was about that others who didn't know who zoom is or which zoom he is using. This is obviously to see and so simple to understand. There was no need for you to comment to my post, if you haven't understood it. You wasted your time commenting to my post whom I was talking to about for the others and not me. You should have stay out of it if you didn't know what I'm talking about or ask whom I was referring to. Because you assume I thought they were the same and clearly it is not the case. That why nobody is coming here posting anything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012:

...I need to stop making posts on zero sleep.

I'm sorry for all the stupidity I have caused.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By terry2012

@Pwok21: Forgiven and get some sleep.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only Justice League person I see is Hawkman and Kenshiro would not need a power up to beat him.