JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Round 1: One-on-one fight.
Round 2: One hundred against one hundred.

Location: Tokyo. Civilians are around; law enforcers won't interfere.

Who wins? Kinda surprised this was never done before.

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By They Killed Cap!

I would go with Nimords...don't they regen
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@They Killed Cap! said:
" I would go with Nimords...don't they regen "
They adapt. But once killed, they stay death.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Edamame:

I'm speaking of the Second Coming ones here.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Edamame:

OMACs were capable of fighting the Amazons (including Diana), forcing Themyscira itself to retreat. Wonder Woman stayed behind to help fight the crisis.

From what I can see, they analyze a threat and perform a countermeasure. Having trouble finding a scan, though. I recently read the OMAC project and thought this would be interesting.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Edamame:

The OMACs were created by Maxwell Lord, black king of Checkmate, as a weapon to be used against metahumans. He created a nano virus that would turn civilians who contracted it into sleeper agents. They wouldn't know until the order came, and then they would transform into an OMAC. They were controlled by Brother Eye, a satellite created by Batman to keep watch over all metahumans on the planet. But Maxwell Lord took control. After Diana killed Lord, Brother Eye took complete control over the OMACs and Checkmate. He was cloaked and roamed above Earth. Not even Superman could find him.

It's actually very interesting. It's all in Countdown to Infinite Crisis: the OMAC Project, and continues in Infinite Crisis. Identity Crisis kind of explains why Batman made Brother Eye in the first place.

Fair enough. I think the OMACs might adapt, but not as well as a Nimrod does. They calculate countermeasures to powers, but they don't become immune to powers.
JonesDeini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By JonesDeini
@JediXMan:

I'll give this to the OMACS due to their durability. These things have gone toe to toe with the top metahumans of the DCU. I think the Nimrods of 2nd coming were a bit more impressive than they've been given credit for, their ability to adapt to make themselves immune to prior attacks is very useful in battle, but that's assuming that they survive the initial assault. Which I don't see them doing with this generation of Omacs. 2 Questions are Bastion and OMAC Prime gonna throw down in this? I know it's a100 on 100/1 on 1 scenario, but will the Nimrods use their time traveling capabilities to replenish their ranks?