Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@95_Til_Infinity has my vote too, although gotta admit this debate has been awesome. Pretty close, very respectful, and people started brining in Ragnarok :p thats a pretty OP artifact to bring in (although you could have just as easily gotten the Destroy Armor, The Unbinding Stone, Jewel of Infinity Suns, Casket of Ancient Winters .... etc etc).

In all fairness Jean would have won this thread a lot easier had he known the full power of Ragnarok sword, but i am just gonna leave it at that, a sword capable of warping reality can do a whole lot more than just slice through opponents.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By New_World_Order

@95_Til_Infinity has my vote too, although gotta admit this debate has been awesome. Pretty close, very respectful, and people started brining in Ragnarok :p thats a pretty OP artifact to bring in (although you could have just as easily gotten the Destroy Armor, The Unbinding Stone, Jewel of Infinity Suns, Casket of Ancient Winters .... etc etc).

In all fairness Jean would have won this thread a lot easier had he known the full power of Ragnarok sword, but i am just gonna leave it at that, a sword capable of warping reality can do a whole lot more than just slice through opponents.

Thanks for voting. Also Ragnorak isn't really hax, since I only used it as a weapon, and did not use it's powers. It was in a way like using someone with an near indestructible weapon. I didn't use the abilities of Ragnarok because it wouldn't be fair, so I left it out alongside every other potential ultimate defense (Destroyer Amour) and all the other hax items (The Unbinding Stone, Jewel of Infinity Suns, Casket of Ancient Winters .... etc etc). Although if I make it to the next round, I may have to use it on 3 certain Viners if I face them.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

killemall you're back!!!! yay!!! missed ya man!!! thanks for reading the thread. I had a lot of fun in this, and was a pleasure to finally go against the former TGW lol. It was awesome to see Sersi used and I've been wanting to use her myself for quite some time but she always gets shot down as too OP. Had a tough time going up against the Odinsword.....

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

so the count is:

cosmicallyaware1: 0

95_Til_Infinity: 2

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By tomlikesfries

Freaking awesome debate. Impressive how the both of you knew exactly how to counter each other's arguments. My vote goes to JeanRo.. I mean, ThunderGodsW.. Eh, my bad, @95_Til_Infinity. Kudos to both of you though, one of the best debates I've read in a long time.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

95_Til_Infinity: 4

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

95_Til_Infinity: 4

Woah there bro.....let's not get too hasty. Counted oceanmasters vote twice. And I need to pm you bout something in this.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By New_World_Order
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points