Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By oceanmaster21

Each team will have 1 day of prep

Win is by Death, KO, Incapacitation, Immobilization or Battle Field removal

Morals will be off ( But not blood-lusted )

Debate fairly, don't argue and waste pages on pages on such

Teams

ThunderGodsWrath, Team god squad

Sersi

Vulcan

Thor

vs

CosmicallyAware1

Orion

BRB

Alan Scott (pre 52)

Battle Location Mountain Olympus

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By oceanmaster21
Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Oh..damn.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@thundergodswrath: cool! This should be interesting to say the least!

Nice matchups on the opponents.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By New_World_Order
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: ahhh go for it. I gotta reply to like 4 other things..probably won't be able to put ypa decent rresponse until tomorrow am honestly.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By New_World_Order

@thundergodswrath: ahhh go for it. I gotta reply to like 4 other things..probably won't be able to put ypa decent rresponse until tomorrow am honestly.

Alright.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

Alright.

Gonna throw up opener team info/introductions and prep strategy today, figure you will do the same bud. This is gonna be sweet, I'm excited for us to finally go head to head! I do want to start off by saying I respect you immensely and this is an honor.....

as far as our battlefield:

No Caption Provided

Mount Olympus.................................................OF THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so here's my team info breakdowns:

ALan Scott:

No Caption Provided

Alan Scott is the First Green Lantern and one of the iconic founding members of the JSA . Alan Scott possesses powers quite comparable to a Green Lantern of the Green Lantern Corps, although what fuels his ring is vastly different; he receives power from the magical force called the Starheart, once accommodated within the Lantern rather than through the Green Lanterns' Power Batteries and since contained within his own body. the Starheart, the gathered magical forces of the Earth-1 universe, bound together by the Guardians Of The Universe upon their decision to rid the stars of magic to pave the way for science to prevail. His ring is powered by his will and faith, and is only limited at all by Alan himself. The mystical energies of the Starheart grants many abilities such as: incredibly powerful energy constructs (offensively and defensively), teleportation, time travel, mind control, flight, and even is able to move through the 4th Dimension and pass through solid matter. He can detect disturbances in the electromagnetic spectrum and can modify cast spells because of the Starheart’s connection to magic. Alan has been stated to be one of the most powerful beings in the DCU. He has two children; Jade and Obsidian.

Beta Ray Bill

No Caption Provided

Beta Ray Bill is the last survivor of the Korbionite race. He is an immensely powerful cybernetic enhanced being in nature and is gifted by Odin with A hammer called Stormbreaker witch is the twin hammer to Mjolnir (While Stormbreaker is quite similar to Mjolnir, it is unable perform abilities innate to Thor's unique heritage, such as the God Blast, Warrior's Madness, and Rune Magic. Although stormbreaker can, in theory, perform most of the other abilities mjolnir has displayed....magnetism, anti-matter creation, anti-force,etc., Stormbreaker has not demonstrated some of the finer and less often seen abilities with his hammer that Thor has). Bill gained such an honor by lifting Mjolnir after defeating Thor in combat and proving himself worthy. Beta Ray Bill is classified as and Asgardian demi-god and Alpha Plus Class level being (at least by Galadorian standards). He has fought alongside Thor and is his Oath Brother, has been a member of the Annihilators and Omega Flight along with the Thor Corps. Bill is a cyborg Korbinite, making him stronger, tougher, and faster than the vast majority of his race (like Thor is for the Asgardians). Beta Ray Bill's stamina is limitless. He is able to lift over 100 tons effortlessly. His strength level is comparable to other powerhouses in the Marvel universe like Thor, Hercules, and Hulk. Bill also possesses incredible durability. He was durable enough to survive a hammer blow, from an enraged Thor, that was powerful enough to shatter a small planet. He is a fierce warrior with extraordinary power, truly a force to be reckoned with.

ORION!!!!

No Caption Provided

The "Dog of War'. On the far side of known existence there is a place known as the "Fourth World." It is there that two opposing planets exist; New Genesis, a place of beauty, splendor, light and happiness, and Apokolips, a place of hardship, squalor, filth and disease. It was in the dreary darkness of Apokolips that Orion was born the son ofTigra and Darkseid. After warring for countless ages the leaders of Apokolips and New Genesis finally managed to find a way broker peace, or at least delay the inevitable, when each side agreed to have the rulers of both planets give the other his son to raise, thus forming a peace treaty known as 'The Pact'. To this end,Darkseid received Highfather Izaya's son, Scott Free (aka Mr. Miracle), while Highfather accepted and raised Orion.This was a questionable choice for Darkseid because of a prophecy regarding Orion's future. It was foretold that Father and Son would meet for a final battle to decide the fate of Apokolips, and that Orion would defeat his father amid the fire-pits of Apokolips deciding the fate of the War between the twin worlds. An event Darkseid was sure would never pass, yet that he unwittingly set into motion.Orion possesses strength, stamina and durability on the same level as Superman or Wonder Woman. Unfortunately, due to the evil of his father, Darkseid, Orion has an insatiable inner demon that fills Orion and enormous inborn fury which he constantly wrestles with. His physical power combined with this relentless fury has made him the fiercest warrior among all the New Gods. Wielder of the amazingly versatile Astro Harness and armed with Mother Box.......Orion IS NO JOKE!!!!

Ok then!!!! Now for Prep!!!!

1 DAY PREP. In all Honesty TGW, I just wanna really have a no 'no holds barred' battle royal with these combatants.These really aren't prep guys anyway. Plus from my last REALLY bad encounter with a prep situation (lol, YOU know!!!) I'm gonna stay way from that one!!!

What I will say happens though is that Orion gets all team members equipped with Mother Boxxes and the team spends the day learning how to use them/be familiar with them and they train on New Genesis (combat scenarios, etc........Orion and BRB have MUCH fun sparring!!!!) now for you nay sayers about Mother Boxes being given out? It has been done before with Superman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And that pretty much covers it for me. Now please don't go get all "Buck Wild" on me in prep, and if you're gonna......at least give me a chance to make some modifications please...

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My prep.

Thor

In Fear Itself Odin gave Thor a new amour that he used, Thor will be using it here. It will give him more durability.

Thor will go to Asgard and obtain the Odinsword (True name Ragnorak), from Odin which can slice thorough any material or being in this battle.

He also used this Fear Itself to kill his uncle, and Odin's brother, Cul. He is the god of fear. When the other Hell Lords and other extra-dimensional demons asked Mephisto to join him to fight against him this is what Mephisto said.

The Odinsword was powerful enough to slice clean through Cul's Serpent form body without any trouble.

That is it for Thor's prep.

Sersi

As for Sersi she will play your team from within. She is a telepath which means she could read their minds of everyone on your team and find out everything they know. She can find out their weaknesses, powers, family,ect. This shouldn't be hard because she is a world level telepath so she will know everything your team is doing from the beginning.

She was capable of easily scanning everyone's mind on the planet before.

She can also disguise herself as people if she chooses meaning she can get the drop on your team if she choose it. After looking into all they're minds she will know all about them, so she can easily turn into someone that will allow her to trick her opponent. For example turn into High Father so Orion lets down his guard, she can turn into a korbinite who Beta Ray Bill knows who had died, or she can turn into Alan's Scott's daughter Jade, this will all make them let they're guards down.

She has turned it to Thor before.

thor28609zw8.jpg

This will give them the drop on your team easily. Thor may even decapitate one of them whiles he's at it, which wouldn't be hard.

Vulcan

His is pretty simple he will have Thor and Sersi fire energy at him which he will absorb and become more powerful since he's an extremely powerful energy manipulator. So Thor firing energy blasts alongside Sersi will increase his powers to a high level. He can absorb almost any energy even magic.

That's it for my prep, I guess you can start now.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By New_World_Order
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@thundergodswrath: man. Thanks for makin this easy on me lol! Really......ragnarok? Was that really necessary?.............sigh............ok then, I'll get somethin up later. I been trying to use Sersi in tourneys for quite awhile but keeps gettin denied. Ooooohhhh you rascal!

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: man. Thanks for makin this easy on me lol! Really......ragnarok? Was that really necessary?.............sigh............ok then, I'll get somethin up later. I been trying to use Sersi in tourneys for quite awhile but keeps gettin denied. Ooooohhhh you rascal!

1. All out man, go big or go home!
  2. Sersi is awesome and is going to rip your team apart. :P
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

LMAO man. ahhhhhhh, should I have expected any less? anyway.........will get something up here later tonight. Yeah, I am fully aware how awesome Sersi is (sadly)..........but beware the dog of war my friend...BTW may I add in that as standard gear Orion has Sturmer?

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

LMAO man. ahhhhhhh, should I have expected any less? anyway.........will get something up here later tonight. Yeah, I am fully aware how awesome Sersi is (sadly)..........but beware the dog of war my friend...BTW may I add in that as standard gear Orion has Sturmer?

I don't think so as it's basically in the "summoning category".

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

I don't think so as it's basically in the "summoning category".

fair enough, figured no harm in asking. will kick this off today with my opener.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

yeah, just gimme about 2-3 more hours and I'll have it up.Wanna make sure it's decent to begin with. Finished off CaV with kidman and oceanmaster. The BaT Tourney 2.0 took my attention a bit, I have never debated against pierpat or cjdavis before and their teams are fairly more powerful than mine.

You're not in a super rush? Unfortunately lately I am slow on the responding........

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah, just gimme about 2-3 more hours and I'll have it up.Wanna make sure it's decent to begin with. Finished off CaV with kidman and oceanmaster. The BaT Tourney 2.0 took my attention a bit, I have never debated against pierpat or cjdavis before and their teams are fairly more powerful than mine.

You're not in a super rush? Unfortunately lately I am slow on the responding........

S'all good, I can wait.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@thundergodswrath: ok, it's on!!!!!

first off....................all team in now outfitted with motherboxes. and as soon as each member is outfitted, BRB and Alan are outfitted with individual body armor and weaponry by motherbox similar to what happened to superman.

No Caption Provided

which is pretty sweet.

now we are outfitted pretty well against your team. keep in mind that the armor provided by motherbox was defense against doomsday (well, as best as possible lol). It is defense provided by a sentient computer against the enemy. basically you get scanned by a device that has "cosmic awareness" and goes from there. The relevant point here is that now team really knows what to do against Sersi, new upgraded offensive Thor, and Vulcan (ooooooh, he's especially screwed!)

and dude.....................i'm tired. be back to edit and finish tomorrow AM. cool?

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By New_World_Order
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

for some reason can't scroll down on other post when going to edit so I'll just do it here now.

Opener

So first off, established that:

first off....................all team in now outfitted with motherboxes. and as soon as each member is outfitted, BRB and Alan are outfitted with individual body armor and weaponry by motherbox similar to what happened to superman.now we are outfitted pretty well against your team. keep in mind that the armor provided by motherbox was defense against doomsday (well, as best as possible lol). It is defense provided by a sentient computer against the enemy. basically you get scanned by a device that has "cosmic awareness" and goes from there. The relevant point here is that now team really knows what to do against Sersi, new upgraded offensive Thor, and Vulcan (ooooooh, he's especially screwed!

Next, between Motherbox's insight and BRB's knowledge of Thor.....Boom Tube opens and Bill Quickly travels to a British Museum in merry 'ol England to grab the Fang of Jormungandr (which has been replaced after the events of Ends of the Earth. It was never really stated what happened to it after that story arc anyway) and comes back to the battlefield, this elapses in mere moments.

After he arrives back, he is set to face the Mighty Thor in battle. His grim determination set to face his Oath brother. Thor and BRB have fought before and in their initial fight BRB beat Thor without any enhancements and Thor had Mjolnir, which BRB ended up taking from him (how many times has THAT happened before??!!!??)

No Caption Provided

So we can say that a base BRB is a match for base Thor right? ok well then give BRB stormbreaker and enhancements and that increases his abilities and power exponentially. And with that he has shown ability to beat opponents that Thor himself had been unable to dispatch (i know Thor was fatigued in this showing and BRB was fresh but....man i love it.)

No Caption Provided

BRB stood up to Warrior Madness Thor (granted that's one tough customer and yes, he was beat but that says something for his durability). So now we have Thor with some upgraded weaponry, cool. So has BRB in the aspect of Motherbox armor upgrade (as shown in the Superman upgrade example that motherbox did for him against Doomsday. Proven that this is something that Motherbox can and will do) and has a tool (in the tooth of the Midgard Serpent) with has shown to be able to cause (potentially) mortal injury to Thor. I would say that fight is....................whew! Scary!!!!

Motherbox BTW, cuts through Sersi's illusions and clears the teams perceptions. His is quick info on what Motherbox can do for team:

Powers

• Danger Sense
  • Life Sense
  • Omniscience: Mother Box has control of all Detection Powers, and Mental Powers regarding insight.
  • Omni-knowledge: Mother Box has Amazing access to know just about anything needed at the time.
  • Energy Transference: Because Mother Box has the Leadership talent, she can automatically transfer her energy to her user. In addition, through his affection for Mother Box, the user can transfer energy back to her. Only one such attempt is allowed per day.
  • Source Conduit: Mother Boxes have been seen to: Access the Energy of the Source for various effects such as:
    • Gravity Manipulation: Change the gravitational constant of an area,
    • Energy Transfer: Transfer energy from one place to another,
    • Emotion Control: Control the mental state of a host
    • Telepathy: Communicate telepathically with a host or other life form,
    • Regenerate Others: Manipulate the life-force of a host to sustain it past fatal injuries,
    • Boom-Tubes: ability to open or close boom-tubes. Any character that possesses both a Mother Box and a sample of X-Element can automatically create a Boom Tube capable of transporting him between dimensions and galaxies.
    • Machine Animation/Control: Take over and control non-sentient machines, including the ability to evolve non-sentient machines.
    • Gestalt: Merge sentient beings into a single more powerful being,
    • Life Support: Sustain a life form in a hostile environment such as space, and many others.

Orion streaks to battle and armed with danger warning from Motherbox, targets Vulcan. Orion Does not use astro force, instead relies on Speedblitz (which has impressed Supes) and Strength hammering into his foe that matches Superman strength and Speed. Vulcan is immediatley taken off guard and stunned.

Alan Scott faces off against Sersi. He has the best bet handling her transmutation powers.

I will elaborate more later (add scans), that's a basic breakdown of how I envison the battle starting. Kinda weak I know, I have been swamped at work and it has been tough to dedicate time to anything on the vine.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1:

After he arrives back, he is set to face the Mighty Thor in battle. His grim determination set to face his Oath brother.

Nice opener, I like what you did there getting Beta Ray Bill to get the same tooth that pierced Thor in Ends Of Earth. It can most likely still pierce Thor in his amour, but I highly doubt it will help much. How exactly is he going to stab Thor with it, because it's a lot smaller than Ragnorak (The sword), so it won't be easy for him to combat, and since morals are off I don't see why Thor wouldn't just cut off his hands when he tries to do it. I keep getting this random image in my head of Bill attaching it to Stormbreaker, which would be absolutely badass. It would allow him to better equip against Thor who still has a vastly superior weapon. However Thor would destroy the tooth with one swoop, and it won't be hard either. Bill won't know how powerful it is. It can cut through almost anything and I mean anything. The tooth Bill is holding? Yeah it's going to get sliced in half. The Odinsword while amplified in size was able to impale a Celestial.

No Caption Provided

As you may know a Celestials amour is vastly more durable to Storm Breaker or the Midgard Serpents tooth, so I doubt it will be a problem slicing it apart. To even go further, Mjolnir the equal of Stormbreaker (If anything superior so it should work in this situation ) has been sliced in 2 by a weapon which is also extremely powerful and should be below or on the level of the Odinsword, the scythe of Perrikus! It was powerful enough to slice Mjolnir in half.

No Caption Provided

I don't see why Storm Breaker and the Midgards Serpent's tooth won't get sliced in two. Beta Ray Bill than gets decapitated easily.

Motherbox BTW, cuts through Sersi's illusions and clears the teams perceptions. His is quick info on what Motherbox can do for team:

Alright change of plans, lol. You countered that great. Although still doesn't change that she is extremely powerful and does not need to hide behind trickery to defeat her opponents. She can defeat anyone on your team if she wants, i'll give you some feats of her if you don't know much about her.

She's transmuted people into snakes before.

No Caption Provided

Turned Helicopters into glass.

No Caption Provided

Turns a powerful being into a rat although it doesn't last, but it doesn't last as he turns himself back

No Caption Provided

Orion streaks to battle and armed with danger warning from Motherbox, targets Vulcan. Orion Does not use astro force, instead relies on Speedblitz (which has impressed Supes) and Strength hammering into his foe that matches Superman strength and Speed. Vulcan is immediatley taken off guard and stunned.

Vulcan isn't slow, he can most likely react to it and counter. If Orion has his Astro Force than he will use it, he won't know Vulcan is a omega level energy manipulator. He's going to blast and feed an already amped Vulcan. He's going to be on the receiving end the whole fight. Since it's morals off Orion will shoot a powerful blast of energy at the beginning oppose to a weak one, which just shows you how much power Vulcan will get, we all know just how powerful Orion's energy projection is.

Also Vulcan is pretty fast. He's reached the stratosphere and than leaves it in seconds.

If anyone is getting stunned it will be Orion after he gets blasted by an amped up Vulcan, but he will actually be a lot more than stunned.

No Caption Provided

Another 1 or 2 of those and Orion is down. Remember Thor and Sersi already fed him powerful prior to the battle, and than Orion blasted him with a morals off blast via Astro Force. He's incredibly powerful now, and will make short work of Orion. Even knocking him out in a couple of shots, but seeing how Vulcan is, death may be an option. He has never been a man of morals, he kills what he wants, and leaves what he doesn't. Seeing as how Orion tried to kill him and he does not know that may be the case.

Alan Scott faces off against Sersi. He has the best bet handling her transmutation powers.

Yes, but it does not mean he will do well against her. She can literally counter everything sent at her. Not only is she extremely powerful with matter manipulation on the offensive side, but since she can control molecules she is extremely hard ti kill. You would have to have some extremely powerful blast (which may cause Vulcan to come into the battle once he see's it) or you have better transmutation than hers. Battle field removal won't work as both she and Thor can teleport, more so Thor who can pretty much teleport anyone in the Marvel universe to achieve her. Best bet may be knockout. I remember she was blasted apart by Blastaar, in which she reformed herself back together. I wish I had the scans, I used too, but I don't anymore, so you'll just have to take my word.

She's turned Vision into stone before and although Alan will get out of it will at least stall him long enough.

Alan is going to try and retaliate in-which she has Adamanite shields, this is the same material used in Hercules's mace and is extremely durable. Adamanite is just as durable as Adamntium if not more. Alan isn't get through that, and I would think she can make a lot of them because she seemed to make it without much trouble.

No Caption Provided

I just don't seen Alan or anyone on your team being able to take her out, let alone Thor or Vulcan. Also the reason everyone on my team is fighting a specific person is because Sersi had used her telepathy to see your teams powers meaning my team matched up for the appropriate fight. Thor out-muscles Beta Ray Bill, Vulcan uses the energy from Orion's Astro Harness against him, Sersi transmutes anything sent her way by Alan Scott. That is it for now.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@thundergodswrath: well played sir. In all actuality tou have responded exactly as I figured. We are equally knowledgable of these characters! Will have reply us asap. Good job.......playing right into my hands. Muahahahaha

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By New_World_Order

@thundergodswrath: well played sir. In all actuality tou have responded exactly as I figured. We are equally knowledgable of these characters! Will have reply us asap. Good job.......playing right into my hands. Muahahahaha

Thanks, and this is going to be a great debate. Let's see how you fare against the God Squad ! :P

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By New_World_Order
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: will have reply up tonight. Day off kickin it with the fam....cookin and playin in the snow. My son won't let me get on the laptop when he's awake!

But....pretty confident i've got all ur stuuf countered. You're gonna be impressed! And just wait ri see what I throw back :)

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: will have reply up tonight. Day off kickin it with the fam....cookin and playin in the snow. My son won't let me get on the laptop when he's awake!

But....pretty confident i've got all ur stuuf countered. You're gonna be impressed! And just wait ri see what I throw back :)

Lol okay

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@thundergodswrath: alrighty then! finally able to put some work in here. thanks for being patient man........

Nice opener, I like what you did there getting Beta Ray Bill to get the same tooth that pierced Thor in Ends Of Earth. It can most likely still pierce Thor in his amour, but I highly doubt it will help much. How exactly is he going to stab Thor with it, because it's a lot smaller than Ragnorak (The sword), so it won't be easy for him to combat, and since morals are off I don't see why Thor wouldn't just cut off his hands when he tries to do it. I keep getting this random image in my head of Bill attaching it to Stormbreaker, which would be absolutely badass. It would allow him to better equip against Thor who still has a vastly superior weapon. However Thor would destroy the tooth with one swoop, and it won't be hard either. Bill won't know how powerful it is. It can cut through almost anything and I mean anything. The tooth Bill is holding? Yeah it's going to get sliced in half. The Odinsword while amplified in size was able to impale a Celestial

Figured you would like the tooth, not sure how many would appreciate that but knew you would for sure. Now first off......I have not elaborated at all how it will be used, let's just leave that off to the side for a moment. All that's important is that for right now Bill has it. There's all sorts of possibilities here, who says it will pierce that nifty new armor that Thor's sporting? That may be a folly to do that, maybe I have a different tactic planned. Now you've got a similar image in your head as I do.................of Bill attaching the tooth to stormbreaker (that would look cool wouldn't it?) but not sure if gonna go that route. Was going to at first but not sure yet.

That sword's pretty impressive, yeah. It's kinda big and cumbersome wouldn't you think? Can't imagine whipping that thing around extremely fast. Maybe against a foe larger in size like a celestial or Cul it's effective but against somebody like BRB doubt you're pulling off any "slice and dice" moves (remember the same morals off that applies to you does to Bill here and Bill has already been able to stomp Thor when he wasn't hampered down by a big sword and extra armor sooooo......)

what I really see happening is:

BRB is all amped up by Motherbox. Thor enraged, comes barreling in with his new weapon (like he did against Cul in Fear Itself) which is typical for him, ready to just end this. Motherbox calms BRB as she does with Orion often yet keeps the morals off (will kill with a level head). So, Thor's rushing in.............................right into a BFR!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even counting the possibility of a quick boom tube, BRB has shown this often and very quickly at that. check this out.....

No Caption Provided

so LMAO BRB doesn't even HAVE to KILL his oath brother. but he's prepared to do so and has the means to do so if he has to, but not necessary here.

Now OP states that's a win right? and seeing as you didn't state any otherwise previously (such as Thor's attack strategy), I'm gonna chalk this up to a win and move on to the next.

as far as Orion facing Vulcan. Couple things here:

If Orion has his Astro Force than he will use it, he won't know Vulcan is a omega level energy manipulator. He's going to blast and feed an already amped Vulcan.

already stated that Motherbox will alarm/and inform Orion about Vulcan. This is not uncharacteristic of Motherbox. He will not start off with Astro Force (of course he has it!!!), and Motherbox HAS informed Orion of Omega Level energy level manipulation capabilities.

Also Vulcan is pretty fast. He's reached the stratosphere and than leaves it in seconds

ok. well then why didn't his "speed" help him avoid Black Bolt killing him? or Black Bolt's attacks? or getting KO'd by Gladiator like this (my favorite....)

No Caption Provided

and while we are on the subject of that..........................just how I said that Orion would speedblitz in and beat on Vulcan? yeah.....Orion pulls feats like tradin punches with Supes and beings of that ilk on the regular...even his daddy Darkseid. So if it's proven here that 'ol Gabriel gets Ko'd by Gladiator, then Orion clearly takes his head off. And yeah the morals off thing huh? Morals off Orion is theoretically gonna kill Darkseid. He's gonna wipe the floor with Orion, no contest really don't care how amped he is by Thor or Sersi (he has Motherbox which is really the deciding factor). wanna see some orion strength feats?

No Caption Provided

i would say he's KO'ing Vulcan, but let's just jump right to the best of the best here to settle it and get this over with now so I can focus on other things..............

No Caption Provided

Orion is taking out Vulcan, without Astro Force, end of story.

Now as far as Sersi is concerned...........that's a whole different story (which I've got covered)

wait.............did you say something about Sersi tanking vision.....true. But what about this????

No Caption Provided

she is very vulnerable. she can be phased through, her concentration can be disrupted, she can be BFR'd, she is crazy as heck and a high maintenance female (typical), she needs to breathe....................

and Alan can phase through matter soooooooo (nad is now equipped with a motherbox!)

No Caption Provided

Not only is she extremely powerful with matter manipulation on the offensive side, but since she can control molecules she is extremely hard ti kill. You would have to have some extremely powerful blast

lol...................extremely powerful blast(s)??? Got it..................

there are tons of ways Alan will be able to get through to Sersi here. Give up bro, I got this, just lay down....

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By New_World_Order

@cosmicallyaware1:

Figured you would like the tooth, not sure how many would appreciate that but knew you would for sure. Now first off......I have not elaborated at all how it will be used, let's just leave that off to the side for a moment. All that's important is that for right now Bill has it. There's all sorts of possibilities here, who says it will pierce that nifty new armor that Thor's sporting? That may be a folly to do that, maybe I have a different tactic planned. Now you've got a similar image in your head as I do.................of Bill attaching the tooth to stormbreaker (that would look cool wouldn't it?) but not sure if gonna go that route. Was going to at first but not sure yet.

It was a great and different idea using the tooth, not many would use it. So your not going that route than? Really it's a good idea and all a regular Thor, but this amped version? Not really. Although I don't think there is much possibilities you can do with the tooth, and when you narrow it down to in what way it can pierce Thor it's smaller, but I guess you have a plan for it, so let's see.

That sword's pretty impressive, yeah. It's kinda big and cumbersome wouldn't you think? Can't imagine whipping that thing around extremely fast. Maybe against a foe larger in size like a celestial or Cul it's effective but against somebody like BRB doubt you're pulling off any "slice and dice" moves (remember the same morals off that applies to you does to Bill here and Bill has already been able to stomp Thor when he wasn't hampered down by a big sword and extra armor sooooo......)

Yeah it's big, but did you forget who's wielding it? I don't think he will have any trouble wielding it. In my opinion it should move pretty fast, at least enough to get what needs to be done. Not to mention Beta Ray Bill isn't that fast, it's not like he's facing Barry Allen or Monica Rambeau, beings with insane combat speed. I don't think it will be a problem. Also it's not really big as in bulky, it's more long which would work in my direction don't you think? Here is the picture again, and see. The weapon is just long.

No Caption Provided

Here is Odin wielding it. Doesn't seem that big.

No Caption Provided

It doesn't matter if is are big anyways, Thor can still tag them, he moves quite swiftly in this scan.

No Caption Provided

He can throw Mjolnir to tag Bill if need be, he's wielding two weapons while Bill wields one. I don't see the difference in wielding a weapon atleast double the size of Mjolnir. It won't be a problem when you can literally wrestle with the Hulk or punch people into space. Nice try though :P

what I really see happening is:

BRB is all amped up by Motherbox. Thor enraged, comes barreling in with his new weapon (like he did against Cul in Fear Itself) which is typical for him, ready to just end this. Motherbox calms BRB as she does with Orion often yet keeps the morals off (will kill with a level head). So, Thor's rushing in.............................right into a BFR!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even counting the possibility of a quick boom tube, BRB has shown this often and very quickly at that. check this out.....

I did not know a mother box could calm people or creatures (lol) down with it. Yes Thor runs in, but so does Bill they fight the same only difference is Bill changes tactics much faster in battles if there ineffective, while Thor would keep using it applying more and more power. Beta Ray Bill can do that all he wants, but when Thor wants to he can be resourceful like using his surroundings. Many people think he just smashes and calls down lightning sometimes, which is not true. But the fact that you think Beta Ray Bill can do something Thor cannot is pretty weird seeing as most of his powers come from a hammer which Thor had first and more experience with. Not to mention if you take the hammer from Bill he loses almost everything, but if you take it from Thor he's still everything, but loses energy projection, flight?, and some other powers, one that will be in the next section.

so LMAO BRB doesn't even HAVE to KILL his oath brother. but he's prepared to do so and has the means to do so if he has to, but not necessary here.

So Beta Ray Bill is wielding a hammer in-which he entirely copies all the powers of Thor's hammer Mjolnir, and you believe he cannot teleport too? Bill is not unique, he is not better than Thor. Thor is his superior, how are you going to teleport someone who has just as good teleportation powers? To go even farther, Thor has every power Beta Ray Bill does and more. Yes more, so don't think Thor cannot do anything Bill can cause he very well can.

Easily, he does this easily. He can come right back, heck he can probably just close the one Bill opens.

Good try again man.

Now OP states that's a win right? and seeing as you didn't state any otherwise previously (such as Thor's attack strategy), I'm gonna chalk this up to a win and move on to the next.

It would be a win if it actually worked, which it won't. Not even the Mother Box can boom tube can BFR Thor someone where he can't come back. Look at this feat just to show how great his teleportation skills are.

Thor has BFR'D Wasp in Secret Invasion when she had a bomb implanted in her by the Skrulls.

It was later found out by Hank Pym that Thor sent her to the Micro universe.

Also from what we've seen Bill has to push things into his portals, Thor can teleport you against your will. He also does it at speeds so fast that they didn't notice until late in this scan.

So basically that plan is ineffective.

as far as Orion facing Vulcan. Couple things here:

Okay, let's see if I can also counter this too.

already stated that Motherbox will alarm/and inform Orion about Vulcan. This is not uncharacteristic of Motherbox. He will not start off with Astro Force (of course he has it!!!), and Motherbox HAS informed Orion of Omega Level energy level manipulation capabilities.

Do you have scans of this? I never seen Orion use it in such a way, not to mention Orion is arguably more ignorant than Thor. Once or if the mother box says for example " There is an extremely powerful energy manipulator in the area" he will think "well no one can manipulate my power", which is how Orion is almost always written. He thinks he's more powerful than others, and will keep doing something even though it isn't going to be effective. It's alright, Thor suffers from this too, although to a lesser extent. Also if Orion does try to speed blitz, i've already shown you how fast Vulcan is. He won't engage in physical contact, and if he does he can tank it as he has been juiced up by Sersi and Thor to extreme levels. This will help him tank blows from even Orion.

ok. well then why didn't his "speed" help him avoid Black Bolt killing him?

You mean when the blast was fired directly in his face? How was he suppose to dodge it when it was this close?

or Black Bolt's attacks? or getting KO'd by Gladiator like this (my favorite....)

Gladiator wasn't the only one who was punching him. He was being hit by both Cosmo and Neutron. It didn't stop him from absorbing them, yes Orion can replicate this, but what I've been saying is this Vulcan is amped on power from both Thor and Sersi. Extremely powerful beings, Vulcan is going to be more than twice as powerful as he was in that encounter. As I was saying he ended up absorbing there power, and after Vulcan tanks Orion's punches, he will switch to offensive. I highly doubt Orion is not going to use the Astro Force the whole fight, in the New 52 he seems smarter, but his Pre-Flashpoint version would still use even though his Motherbox said "extremely powerful energy manipulator, in-which he Vulcan drains him.

But let's say we forget all the draining, Vulcan still has enough juice to lay Orion flat out. He has many different ways of manipulating the battlefield to his advantage, he has geokinesis which would help with a brute like Orion.

No Caption Provided

He has telekinetic abilities which allowed him to choke Charles Xavier

No Caption Provided

What i'm trying to show you is that your going for the strength approach which won't help in a situation where his enemy has ranged abilities that can keep him at bay, but really and truely he can fly off and just drain Alan Scott clean. Who said this had to be a one on one? Alan would not see it coming seeing as how fast he can move, and than he can come back with loads of more power. Absorbing the Starhearts power means he will literally one-shot Alan due to that power alongside the one he had prior to the fight.

and while we are on the subject of that..........................just how I said that Orion would speedblitz in and beat on Vulcan? yeah.....Orion pulls feats like tradin punches with Supes and beings of that ilk on the regular...even his daddy Darkseid.

Your comparing a physical being to a energy being and what I mean by that is Superman uses mostly physical attacks, you can't compare that to a being who uses energy manipulation and such. That's like me saying because Red Hulk tanked a punch from World Breaker Hulk, that the Penance Stare from Ghost Rider won't work. It's too different power styles. Yes Superman throws in his heat vision once or twice throughout the fight, but can it actually compare to what Vulcan can do with his versatile energy projection and other powers? Even when he fights Darkseid, physical strength is mostly used, and he holds back on Omega Beam power and overall power because Orion is his son. It's supposedly also his destiny to beat his father. I hope you get what i'm trying to say here.

So if it's proven here that 'ol Gabriel gets Ko'd by Gladiator, then Orion clearly takes his head off.

Not really. All you've been trying to show is that some how Orion will speed blitz Vulcan and the fight is done. Which is not what will happen.

And yeah the morals off thing huh? Morals off Orion is theoretically gonna kill Darkseid. He's gonna wipe the floor with Orion, no contest really don't care how amped he is by Thor or Sersi (he has Motherbox which is really the deciding factor). wanna see some orion strength feats?

But you should care how much there amping him. They both have tremendous amounts of energy and Orion is walking with a potent energy source so why should it not matter. The Mother Box is not the deciding factor, all it really is doing is preventing Sersi from and Thor from killing most of your team in the beginning, and blocking out all Vulcan's mind attacks (Which I didn't get into because of that). I don't need those factors to win, so it's just a walking power source for Vulcan. As for the scans, Orion lifting a giant ship effortlessly? Impressive, but I thought I would see something more better. Punching a hole through Darkseid? Really impressive, although that fight has always been weird to me. How was he able to do that, but Superman couldn't? Aren't they the same power level? But wait, isn't Orion's destiny to kill Darkseid, like it's Drax's job to Thanos? I think so, and that may be the only reason why he did so. That scan does not make much sense to me as beings with just as much physical strength couldn't accomplish that, unless Orion is suddenly more stronger than lets say Superman? Which I don't believe is true, especially in the New 52 (Hey that rhymed,lol). Was he amped or something cause that just seems off to me, anyways though you I have't seen much to change my reasons why Vulcan wins.

i would say he's KO'ing Vulcan, but let's just jump right to the best of the best here to settle it and get this over with now so I can focus on other things..............

That's only if he gets multiple shots on him, which he will not. Especially since Vulcan will keep him at bay.

Orion is taking out Vulcan, without Astro Force, end of story.

You have not shown why he can do this. I have countered your entire argument. Vulcan wins, end of story.

Now as far as Sersi is concerned...........that's a whole different story (which I've got covered)

Let's see than.

wait.............did you say something about Sersi tanking vision.....true. But what about this????

You know, I don't like how you try to always show scans of my characters doing something or being effected by something the exact opposite of what I said. You know why? Because it never works! I am going to start using this tactic on you. :P

she is very vulnerable. she can be phased through, her concentration can be disrupted, she can be BFR'd, she is crazy as heck and a high maintenance female (typical), she needs to breathe....................

I said she is hard to kill because she can manipulate her own molecules, heck she can manipulate Alan's or anyone else in this battle. Well obviously she's invulnerable she can die, all I said is she is hard to kill.Well say Alan blows her apart like Blastaar did, he's going to think she's dead in-which she reforms.He can't disrupt her concentration if he doesn't believe she's alive.BFR is off the table as Thor can bring everyone back. Wait Sersi can too.

Snaps her fingers for the instant teleportation!

Yes she is indeed crazy, so Alan better watch out. She needs to breath, okay.

and Alan can phase through matter soooooooo (nad is now equipped with a motherbox!)

Except...your fighting one of Marvel's most powerful matter manipulators. To be honest her being defeated by a phasing attack from Vision is beyond me, she could have stopped him in his tracks, nevertheless it happened, so, I am not going to downgrade it. What I don't agree with is just because Vision did something that caused him to win, doesn't mean Alan will. Although if he does I doubt the same thing will happen, she can literally just shift his molecules away from hers. Easy done. Nothing hard, that whole plan is now gone. Her molecule manipulation is no joke she has effected stuff as powerful as Alan himself.

She has easily given Mjolnir an ampying in inter-dimensional travel

Given the Avengers gills

C'mon, this is an easy task for her.

lol...................extremely powerful blast(s)??? Got it..................

That's nice. She doesn't need that when she can literally set the air on fire. She would have destroyed the city if it wasn't for Black Knight.

airtofire.jpg

there are tons of ways Alan will be able to get through to Sersi here.

I left a whole strategy on why Sersi beats Alan yet you did not counter it. Gives me the feeling you couldn't, but than you say you have so many ways to get through to Sersi. Doesn't add up man, I think it's the opposite. If she can effect Mjolnir, no one, and I mean no one in this battle is safe from her transmutation. She can transmute him, use telepathy, BFR him, transmute objects to kill him. I think she has more ways to win. Also I don't think she should turn Alan into a pig, or a lizard, or rat (that should be Orion and Beta Ray Bill). I think for all the work he's done, he surely deserves something spectacular. I think he deserves to be a dragon! Yes, that is more fitting. Give him. Have him fly off and tell everyone how he was defeated by a dancer (If you know Sersi than you will understand) and than have her eat her now transmuted animal team.

Give up bro, I got this, just lay down....

I think I countered everything pretty much, so I think you should lay down with your fallen team.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@thundergodswrath: very nice! oh, it is a pleasure to be debating with you!!!! I apologize for the way I "talk smack" a bit.....I have been doing a lot of CaV's with kidman lately and that is how we razz each other for fun, all in good humor. Guess its' time to get serious huh?

I left a whole strategy on why Sersi beats Alan yet you did not counter it. Gives me the feeling you couldn't, but than you say you have so many ways to get through to Sersi.

I just didn't get around to presenting that yet, I will man. Oh, I can counter it......well at least try my best!!!

Have him fly off and tell everyone how he was defeated by a dancer (If you know Sersi than you will understand)

oh yeah, bet she was one heck of a dancer at that lol!!! Except when she gets mad and calls you a "pig"......you really will be a pig!!!!

Except...your fighting one of Marvel's most powerful matter manipulators. To be honest her being defeated by a phasing attack from Vision is beyond me, she could have stopped him in his tracks, nevertheless it happened, so, I am not going to downgrade it. What I don't agree with is just because Vision did something that caused him to win, doesn't mean Alan will. Although if he does I doubt the same thing will happen, she can literally just shift his molecules away from hers. Easy done. Nothing hard, that whole plan is now gone. Her molecule manipulation is no joke she has effected stuff as powerful as Alan himself

yeah she's powerful and that makes me wonder why marvel hasn't used her that much? i was always a big fan of hers as well (especially when she was a member of the Avengers).

Yes she has plenty decent feats, I am not denying that at all!!! What the showing with Vision does show is that she herself is vulnerable to phasing attacks and being put down by energy based attacks with alan has in spades, and has been commented on being one of the most powerful beings in the DCU.

No Caption Provided

not much can really be done to him unless he believes it so or wills it to be.

his constructs/blasts/shields, etc...have been proven effective against magical beings in nature (etrigan, grundy....and even higher tier such as Neron, Mordru) cosmic beings (extant, etc...) and beings that are immaterial/extreme power level transmuters (johnny sorrow) so don't see the problem against Seri's manipulations

alan has proven resistance to Nuclear level explosions (splitting atoms) so feel he may be able to resist sersi's manipulations

and it has been shown that Sersi herself can be felled by energy projection like I said (Magdalene's staff for one is a decent example. nowhere near the energy output of the mystical Starheart energy)

and if she can transmute anything then why could she not effect Sue Storm's shields? If she's not effecting that then she's not manipulating Alan's energies, and Alan has not been shown to be affected by such an attack before. Has Cap Atom or Firestorm ever been able to do that to Alan? Don't think so

No Caption Provided

Now lets' talk about the weakness Sersi has. Proctor manipulated her mind pretty well, and she's got this weird soft spot for Black Knight that we all know about. What if Alan just makes a construct of good 'ol Dane and gets her all twisted up enough for the KO or kill? we've seen what morals off bloodlusted Sersi is capable of?

Morals off Alan Scott is very, very dangerous indeed. Full Starheart Alan in that state pretty much solo'd DC earth, but we've talked about this from that other tourney, so you know what he's capable of like that (but he won't have access to that power level here correct?)

This has eaten up bunch of my time and will come back later to finish discussing points you mentioned in your previous post man. I'm not done!

but before I go one quick thing.........

I did not know a mother box could calm people or creatures (lol) down with it.

true story!!!! It was used quite a bit to calm Orion's rage. Here's a two-for-one scan

No Caption Provided

Do you have scans of this? I never seen Orion use it in such a way,

Hmmmmmmmmm. this is the best I can do ATM....

I'll be back...............

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By dondave

When does Voting start?

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@dondave said:

When does Voting start?

hopefully not for a couple more days. I have not been able to get on the vine as much as I would like, and have yet to completely address my opponent properly. Still need to reply to multiple points and questions.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: okay man, hopefully I can address the rest of the stuff now. I am leaving today to go on a business trip.....in a crazy snowstorm.......don't know how much time in the next week that I will be able to be on the vine (well, on my phone for sure as often as I can but can't really do serious work in a tourney or CaV like that)

anyway.........................

Let me discuss Vulcan first............

Vulcan Vs Orion

He thinks he's more powerful than others, and will keep doing something even though it isn't going to be effective. It's alright, Thor suffers from this too, although to a lesser extent. Also if Orion does try to speed blitz, i've already shown you how fast Vulcan is. He won't engage in physical contact, and if he does he can tank it as he has been juiced up by Sersi and Thor to extreme levels. This will help him tank blows from even Orion

Lmao, that generally is how Orion is written but he has some fair showings of using a more level head!!!!

Yeah, that's a good showing for Vulcan's speed but it is inconsistent man. Vulcan is not generally know to be a "fast guy". I mean he has shown some OK reaction feats (deflecting blasts, his brothers and such) but other than that...........meh. And sure he will engage in physical combat, that is what he generally does accompanied with his blasts and such...he uses them equally. he likes to get up and personal due to his arrogant nature which is why he and Orion are the perfect matchup!!!

It's good that he's amped by Sersi and Thor, means he won't die as quickly, Orion likes a good fight. He can tank some blows by Orion sure, but not sure how many really. He hasn't really show too much in the way of holding up to sustained physical force only durability to energy based attacks.

As far as being "amped". I'm pretty familiar with Vulcan and have even used him in tourneys before. I'm not sure but has he shown absorbing energies that really amp his stats for too long? he mostly quickly redirects and uses energy manipulation.

Gladiator wasn't the only one who was punching him. He was being hit by both Cosmo and Neutron

So? I'm sorry but what are you really trying to say here? that they weakened him for Glads KO punch? please.... Cosmo and Neutron weren't really doin squat and those guys aren't know for their strength levels either. Face it, he was easily KO'd by Gladiator which is similar to what would happen if Orion landed a square punch on Vulcan's jaw. Orion's strength level is high tier and you know it, but let's see a couple things here because the ship feat didn't impress you that much...

and would really like to show something that is notable for Orion on a durability level here (and I am using all feats for Orion pre and nu 52 as it wasn't specified in the OP....hope that's OK but for sure won't use the anti-life equation Orion feats)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So all in all I say he's holding up to whatever Vulcan is gonna dish out. Sorry, no matter what amperage that Vulcan has absorbed I highly doubt he is anything near Kryptonian level! and as you can see Orion tanks many, many, many attacks from Supes strength output without much damage if any. That's pretty durable.

You have not shown why he can do this. I have countered your entire argument. Vulcan wins, end of story

I think that I have here bud. Greater Durability, Strength, Speed. Orion takes it and without vaunted Astro Force. Nice. sorry about not discussing some of the other points but I am really in a rush here, my bad.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

When does Voting start?

hopefully not for a couple more days. I have not been able to get on the vine as much as I would like, and have yet to completely address my opponent properly. Still need to reply to multiple points and questions.

Yeah, i'm actually liking this debate.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By New_World_Order

@cosmicallyaware1:

very nice! oh, it is a pleasure to be debating with you!!!! I apologize for the way I "talk smack" a bit.....I have been doing a lot of CaV's with kidman lately and that is how we razz each other for fun, all in good humor. Guess its' time to get serious huh?

it's alright man, I do it sometimes too, gets the debate all tense and stuff. I'm really enjoying this debate! But yeah all jokes aside, I think it's time to murder this debate :P

I just didn't get around to presenting that yet, I will man. Oh, I can counter it......well at least try my best!!!

Alrighty than, let's see what you got!

oh yeah, bet she was one heck of a dancer at that lol!!! Except when she gets mad and calls you a "pig"......you really will be a pig!!!!

Haha, I agree.

yeah she's powerful and that makes me wonder why marvel hasn't used her that much? i was always a big fan of hers as well (especially when she was a member of the Avengers).

I think that is the reason Marvel doesn't use her much, she's just too powerful. The king of the Eternal's is afraid of her powers, and she can turn almost anything she comes across into whatever she wants. She has some pretty insane feats, like i'm talking universal destruction blocking force-fields. I won't use those feats, too much power, and most likely inconsistent, but yeah she is an extremely good character.

Yes she has plenty decent feats, I am not denying that at all!!! What the showing with Vision does show is that she herself is vulnerable to phasing attacks and being put down by energy based attacks with alan has in spades, and has been commented on being one of the most powerful beings in the DCU.

Yes Alan is one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel universe, but he won't be using the full Starheart here. He's going to be limited by a lot of power, which I don't think is going to hinder him a lot because he's still on her level, it's just he lost the one advantage he may have had, overall power output.

not much can really be done to him unless he believes it so or wills it to be.

Not much to say on that, cause it's not really true. Same can be said to Sersi, if she does not want you in a 100 meter range of her you won't be, if she wants you dead, you pretty much are dead, and if she doesn't want you to touch her, you won't touch. With the power of transmution she can literally change the environment around so your team will have difficulty. She's easily turned an office into a musical performance.

roomtobandka8.jpg

his constructs/blasts/shields, etc...have been proven effective against magical beings in nature (etrigan, grundy....and even higher tier such as Neron, Mordru) cosmic beings (extant, etc...)

Yes he has powerful energy projection, extremely powerful, but I don't see what it will do to someone who can make Adamanite shields which have blocked hits from the Chaos King Mikaboshi. She can literally hide behind the shields and blast him. Here is the Adamanite shield again.

I don't see Alan breaking that anytime soon, and without the full power of the Starheart I don't think it's quite possible within his usual power set. If he does destroy it, she can easily conjure up a next one. She is a high level molecular manipulator and has easily created structures back that were destroyed, so destroy a small or a bif piece of it, and she can recreate it or even if the whole thing is destroyed she should be able to do so.

No Caption Provided

Take in how she says imagination, which gives me the idea that whatever she thinks of she can literally create.

and beings that are immaterial/extreme power level transmuters (johnny sorrow) so don't see the problem against Seri's manipulations

Can you show me one being who has transmutation powers as good or even close to Sersi's? I don't think Johnny Sorrow is anywhere as good, and please don't make it one of his high tier cosmic being enemies cause Alan usually has the full power of the Starheart when fighting them.

alan has proven resistance to Nuclear level explosions (splitting atoms) so feel he may be able to resist sersi's manipulations

I don't how that compares to a being able to affect Mjolnir.

and it has been shown that Sersi herself can be felled by energy projection like I said (Magdalene's staff for one is a decent example. nowhere near the energy output of the mystical Starheart energy)

Can't everyone in this battle?

and if she can transmute anything then why could she not effect Sue Storm's shields? If she's not effecting that then she's not manipulating Alan's energies, and Alan has not been shown to be affected by such an attack before. Has Cap Atom or Firestorm ever been able to do that to Alan? Don't think so

Again your doing it, using my feats to make an example which doesn't work. How are you going to compare Invisible Woman's force-fields and Alan Scott's powers? Just because he's a lot more powerful, doesn't mean he can do everything can, whether it's offensive or defensive in this case. Has Captain Atom or Firestorm ever tried to use it against Alan Scott?

Now lets' talk about the weakness Sersi has. Proctor manipulated her mind pretty well, and she's got this weird soft spot for Black Knight that we all know about. What if Alan just makes a construct of good 'ol Dane and gets her all twisted up enough for the KO or kill? we've seen what morals off bloodlusted Sersi is capable of?

Again you try. she's telepathic she can check and see if it's him. It's nothing she can;t easily do.

No Caption Provided

Morals off Alan Scott is very, very dangerous indeed. Full Starheart Alan in that state pretty much solo'd DC earth, but we've talked about this from that other tourney, so you know what he's capable of like that (but he won't have access to that power level here correct?)

Nope.

true story!!!! It was used quite a bit to calm Orion's rage. Here's a two-for-one scan

I see

Hmmmmmmmmm. this is the best I can do ATM....

Okay.

Sersi never got KO'd by Vision phasing his hand into her head, but because he solidified it. Most would be killed by that, but she was only knocked out. So thanks for the durability feat.

avengers360p27ky6.jpg

Try again man.

Lmao, that generally is how Orion is written but he has some fair showings of using a more level head!!!!

I guess.

Yeah, that's a good showing for Vulcan's speed but it is inconsistent man. Vulcan is not generally know to be a "fast guy". I mean he has shown some OK reaction feats (deflecting blasts, his brothers and such) but other than that...........meh. And sure he will engage in physical combat, that is what he generally does accompanied with his blasts and such...he uses them equally. he likes to get up and personal due to his arrogant nature which is why he and Orion are the perfect matchup!!!

And Orion is? Neither are fast guys, Orion is no Superman, and Vulcan is no Northstar. Not a good thing to say when your character isn't a "fast guy" either. He has those one or two speed feats, but that's it. Travel speed he's good, but neither have any good combat speed, so I think we should just drop it for the debate's sake.

It's good that he's amped by Sersi and Thor, means he won't die as quickly, Orion likes a good fight. He can tank some blows by Orion sure, but not sure how many really. He hasn't really show too much in the way of holding up to sustained physical force only durability to energy based attacks.

He hasn't really fought physically other than his fight with Gladiator, Cosmo and Neutron and a couple more. I still don't see how Orion will get close to apply the damage.

As far as being "amped". I'm pretty familiar with Vulcan and have even used him in tourneys before. I'm not sure but has he shown absorbing energies that really amp his stats for too long? he mostly quickly redirects and uses energy manipulation.

Doesn't matter if it goes away, it will last for a while, long enough to defeat Orion, and everyone in this battle has energy projection. The whole battle field is literally supplying him with energy.

So? I'm sorry but what are you really trying to say here? that they weakened him for Glads KO punch? please.... Cosmo and Neutron weren't really doin squat and those guys aren't know for their strength levels either. Face it, he was easily KO'd by Gladiator which is similar to what would happen if Orion landed a square punch on Vulcan's jaw.

Funny, it took more than one hit from Gladiator to put down Vulcan, plus some from Neutron and Cosmo's. So what are you saying, one of Orion's punches is superior to all that? Even going as for to say it's going to KO an amped up version? It seem's you are desperately trying to find a counter which doesn't seem to be working. Also Cosmo and Neutron are not known for there strength levels so that makes them have insufficient strength? Black Bolt isn't known for physical strength yet he has fought Thor and Gladiator physically? I don't get what your trying to do, but it won't help. All i'm saying is one hit from Orion is not going to KO Vulcan, not even two. Once Vulcan feels how strong Vulcan's punch is, he will use his ranged abilites which Orion is not getting by with brute strength, He can't really use his Astro Force because he's literally going to amp Vulcan.

Orion's strength level is high tier and you know it, but let's see a couple things here because the ship feat didn't impress you that much...

As was Gladiator's. Lifting a ship is impressive, but for his weight class it's something that is easily done, and makes it less impressive.

and would really like to show something that is notable for Orion on a durability level here (and I am using all feats for Orion pre and nu 52 as it wasn't specified in the OP....hope that's OK but for sure won't use the anti-life equation Orion feats)

Show all the strength feats you want, Orion is only as strong as Gladiator, he can't accomplish something with his physical strength that Gladiator couldn't, which in this case was one-shot Vulcan.

So all in all I say he's holding up to whatever Vulcan is gonna dish out. Sorry, no matter what amperage that Vulcan has absorbed I highly doubt he is anything near Kryptonian level! and as you can see Orion tanks many, many, many attacks from Supes strength output without much damage if any. That's pretty durable.

I'm not going to lie, he can take hits just like Vulcan can take his, it's just in the end physical strength is not going to triumph over versatility. Also how are you comparing physical strength to energy projection? Just because someone can take a punch from Superman doesn't mean they can tank a blast Silver Surfer. It's two different forms of damage, just like blunt force is different from piercing damage.

I think that I have here bud. Greater Durability, Strength, Speed. Orion takes it and without vaunted Astro Force. Nice. sorry about not discussing some of the other points but I am really in a rush here, my bad.

Durability? Yes. Strength? Yes, Speed? Debatable, but that's it. That does not mean he wins. Vulcan's versatility and ranged abilities triumph here. S'all good about the other points.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@thundergodswrath: very nice my man! Unfortunately I will not be able to reply until tomorrow night at some point. Sorry. Buisness trip.

On phone now...gotta wait till get computer access.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok then. I was not able to get to this last evening, I apologize. will be able to rightfully finish this off this evening I imagine.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

ok then. I was not able to get to this last evening, I apologize. will be able to rightfully finish this off this evening I imagine.

Okay.

alrighty then, took longer than I anticipated to which I apologize. let's finish this man so I can wrap my head around our CaV which I need to post opener in also!

Sooooooo.....

lets give this final breakdown:

Thor Vs Beta Ray Bill

Really good matchup at normal levels. It's a bit more interesting here due to Thor having Odinsword and armor. Wheras BRB has Motherbox (which has equipped with Enemy specific Armor and weapons 'ala as it did with Superman vs Doomsday in Hunter/Prey) and the Midgard Serpent Tooth.

Now I really haven't delved too deep into this matchup for many reasons. Really because of how complicated this could be really. I'm gonna be honest and say that getting a win here for BRB is slim. Despite amps Thor still outclasses BRB in raw power and offensive capabilities.

What could be the deciding factor here is for BRB to keep a level head, utilize the tools he has at his disposal......and boom tube in close to Thor and tag him with Midgard Serpent Tooth. That's the only way Bill is pulling off win here.

No Caption Provided

and even still I feel that Thor will take Bill down with him. I say result = double elimination considering the fighting spirit of these two.

Sersi Vs. Alan Scott

a fantastic matchup. I'm really wondering how Alan will fare against her level of matter manipulation. Feel that one of the deciding factors here will boil down to mental stability which Alan is the Willpower juggernaut and Sersi has been shown to be a bit unstable. Yes, Sersi in bloodlust is NO JOKE and arguably even higher power sets. However that can be used to a disadvantage against Sersi as she will not act with a level head.

The Admantine shields are a nice touch, yes. However how well will Sersi focus when Alan throws up constructs of Black Knight and get Sersi all jumbled up? Then Alan can entrap just as easily in potent binding constructs which held Gog and Johnny Sorrow. Hold her Long enough to deliver the killing blow. Power level potent enough despite not having full Starheart and Alan will not be at the diminished power levels as you have stated.

and then

Vulcan VS Orion

really good fight. The biggest argument here has been

Durability? Yes. Strength? Yes, Speed? Debatable, but that's it. That does not mean he wins. Vulcan's versatility and ranged abilities triumph here

To which I just simply do not agree with. Orion has more than enough ability to tank Vulcan's energy output and ranged abilities. He has won against Lightray (fellow New God) and been able to stand up to Darkseid's Omega Beams. Yes, I knwo Vulcan is amped by Thor and Sersi enegy, but ORION is a BEAST and does not go down lightly. Still say that Vulcan will not be able to stand up to Orion's vast superior physical strength. Plus as far as energy output thrown his way.......well Orion does have Motherbox and Astro Harness which have soak capabilities themselves and Orion has gear empowered by THE SOURCE. This will trump the omega level mutant.

No Caption Provided

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1:

Really good matchup at normal levels. It's a bit more interesting here due to Thor having Odinsword and armor. Wheras BRB has Motherbox (which has equipped with Enemy specific Armor and weapons 'ala as it did with Superman vs Doomsday in Hunter/Prey) and the Midgard Serpent Tooth.

Impressive, but I don't see a Mother Box's amour protecting the user from Odin's sword which can literally slice through anything. I mean it literally sliced off a Celestials arm. There is actually no point in wearing amour at this point. Nothing they have can stop the piercing damage. Also the Midgard Serpent's tooth is barely going to help, he cannot get close enough to use it without getting his head cleaved off.

Now I really haven't delved too deep into this matchup for many reasons. Really because of how complicated this could be really. I'm gonna be honest and say that getting a win here for BRB is slim. Despite amps Thor still outclasses BRB in raw power and offensive capabilities.

This match up is going to be the easiest one thus far. There is not much Beta Ray Bill can do in my opinion, but yeah I agree with how slim a chance Bill has.

What could be the deciding factor here is for BRB to keep a level head, utilize the tools he has at his disposal......and boom tube in close to Thor and tag him with Midgard Serpent Tooth. That's the only way Bill is pulling off win here.

That would be an interesting tactic, and an unlikely one. I don't think he can really go far with that weapon, yes he may tag Thor, but I doubt it will be anywhere vital. It's also a small chance of this happening, the sword is long, Thor can easily just swing it back and stab him or such.

and even still I feel that Thor will take Bill down with him. I say result = double elimination considering the fighting spirit of these two.

Haha I like your plan here, but it's not going to work. Thor is going to dominate that fight, and I actually wasn't showing my team fighting as a team for this reason. Thor is going to beat Bill before the others do there's so he can go help them. Good luck to Orion, but your see more of that latter.

a fantastic matchup. I'm really wondering how Alan will fare against her level of matter manipulation. Feel that one of the deciding factors here will boil down to mental stability which Alan is the Willpower juggernaut and Sersi has been shown to be a bit unstable. Yes, Sersi in bloodlust is NO JOKE and arguably even higher power sets. However that can be used to a disadvantage against Sersi as she will not act with a level head.

Agreed.

The Admantine shields are a nice touch, yes. However how well will Sersi focus when Alan throws up constructs of Black Knight and get Sersi all jumbled up? Then Alan can entrap just as easily in potent binding constructs which held Gog and Johnny Sorrow. Hold her Long enough to deliver the killing blow. Power level potent enough despite not having full Starheart and Alan will not be at the diminished power levels as you have stated.

I already showed that she is a planet level telepath she can try to look inside the constructs head, which I might add will be empty and see that it's fake, so that strategy will not work. Although I don't think his constructs can bind her, she can just teleport out or transmute her way through. I don't see this ending well for your team, i've been holding back my true plan from the start and i'll show it off after the Orion section.

really good fight. The biggest argument here has been

I guess you can say that

To which I just simply do not agree with. Orion has more than enough ability to tank Vulcan's energy output and ranged abilities. He has won against Lightray (fellow New God) and been able to stand up to Darkseid's Omega Beams.

I said Orion was more durable.

Yes, I knwo Vulcan is amped by Thor and Sersi enegy, but ORION is a BEAST and does not go down lightly.

That is true, but when my teams done with him he won't get back up.

Still say that Vulcan will not be able to stand up to Orion's vast superior physical strength.

Okay, but I beg to differ with the power upgrade he can tank more than you think.

Plus as far as energy output thrown his way.......well Orion does have Motherbox and Astro Harness which have soak capabilities themselves and Orion has gear empowered by THE SOURCE. This will trump the omega level mutant.

If you think so.

Now to start on the plan that I've been holding from the start, do you actually think Thor is just going to defeat Beta Ray Bill and than just sit down in the sun while his teammates are fighting close battles? No he's going to help them and i'm going to explain just how.

Really this Thor VS Beta Ray Bill fight is not even that close in my opinion, it's more in Thor's favor than you actually believe. Beta Ray Bill has one weapon that is extremely powerful in it's own right and can match Mjolnir, but really that's all. The Mother Box isn't going to do all that you think it is really. Bill can already teleport, although he has to spin his hammer to do it, so all the Mother Box is doing is giving him an instant teleportation which will only help him for a little. He can teleport all he wants, point is Thor can easily tag him when he teleports. I mean, Mjolnir can literally travel through time and space, you think a portal is going to keep it from it's target. Once he's teleporting Thor can easily throw Mjolnir at him. One it can fly through the portal and hit Bill, but there is the fact that Mjolnir can actually rip through time and space to reach his target so that little instant when Bill is in a space tube flying to his portals destination at what lightspeed? Mjolnir will be there and tag him knocking him down and than bring him out the portal.

It gets a lot easier from there. He can than run up to Bill and decapitate him easily.

Orion VS Vulcan, for your sake, let's just say it's going in Orion's favor, Thor than appears as his new opponent as he gives Vulcan some energy and sends him on his way to help Sersi against Alan. In my opinion Orion is going to fare a lot worse than Beta Ray Bill. Why you may think? Because at least Bill had a weapon to parry against Thor's and now that puts Orion at a big disadvantage. Thor can easily through Mjolnir and get him off his feat, than slice him, but I don't think that's needed. Orion is a fighter and once he see's what happened to Bill he should be smart enough to keep away with ranged attacks, in-which Thor can also do. I think Thor has energy projection and weather manipulation that can block anything Orion brings worth. I mean the guys lightning can block energy beams capable of destroying a planet.

Not to mention Thor can strike harder than Orion can, and when I say that I mean it. Tell me when Orion can hit an upgrade Hulk so hard (Might I add who was striking back) and sent him int space, which means he overcame Hulk's striking force with so much force it sent him into space.

I don't think Thor's durability needs to be shown when you get even get in a 20 feet distance of Thor, this battle is going to end with Thor hitting Orion with a energy blast like this.

Followed up with a Mjolnir strike coming down from the sky, so when he's down it lands straight on him. Than finishing it off with a quick slash to the throat. This battle is already made so Thor wins, Vulcan basically weakened Orion already when they were fighting, and Thor is just finishing it.

Now for the battle that was close all around, but now falls in my teams favor. Thor is not even needed there as he's done enough, and Sersi alongside Vulcan are more than enough to defeat the Jade Knight. This battle is going to be so hard for Alan Scott that he's not going to know what to do. He has energy manipulation that is going to be absorbed and used against him, and than he can make hard light constructs that can be transmuted by Sersi. This battle was the most equal hence the reason it was undecided and Thor was capable of assisting his two allies. So at the start Sersi can transmute her and Vulcan's close to give them amour which will assist them if Alan manages to hit them. ( She has given Thor his clothes when it was destroyed )

thorv1301p10.jpg

From here they attack Alan and need I remind you, Sersi was a challenge by herself and could potentially beat him, With Vulcan's help there going to dominate the fight. Alan has no choice but to use the very attacks that are going to either be used against him or empower his enemy. Vulcan is going to be getting an even more power upgrade when he absorbs Alan's Starheart energy which is extremely powerful in it's own right. I do see Sersi being capable of transmuting his constructs, because she can even manipulate matter on a subatomic level meaning she should be able to take what he has.

After weakening Alan to a very low level, Vulcan can finish the battle by shutting off the current in his brain. Thor than comes in for the quick sword to the head.

So I still have all my characters, and only Vulcan will be in some form of bad shape due to his injuries from Orion. In the end your team just couldn't take on my teams versatility and more abilities more useful to the fight.

So how do you want to do this? Do you want to start voting after this post or do you want to end the debate with yours? Doesn't really matter to me.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By New_World_Order

Oh I forgot, here is the scan of Vulcan shutting off Monica's brain. He did it for a few seconds, but he says it as he could have done it for longer. Either way that's enough for the team to finish Alan, whether it be Thor cutting off his head or Sersi producing a sword and killing him.

xmendeadlygenesis01page206pa.jpgxmendeadlygenesis01page222zl.jpg

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@95_Til_Infinity:

So how do you want to do this? Do you want to start voting after this post or do you want to end the debate with yours? Doesn't really matter to me

I would love the opportunity to post a final. I feel that I have been sub-par on my rebuttals and want the opportunity to "save face" a bit. gimme one more post and then we can be done! Won't get it up till late tonight though, sorry.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@95_Til_Infinity:

So how do you want to do this? Do you want to start voting after this post or do you want to end the debate with yours? Doesn't really matter to me

I would love the opportunity to post a final. I feel that I have been sub-par on my rebuttals and want the opportunity to "save face" a bit. gimme one more post and then we can be done! Won't get it up till late tonight though, sorry.

Sounds good, I can wait, take your time.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@95_Til_Infinity: didn't forget man, finally home. Will have it up tonight and we can wrap this up I you like

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@95_Til_Infinity: ok. so......nice "true strategy" man!!! I like it!

Sorry to burst your bubble bro, but it's just not gonna happen!!

Impressive, but I don't see a Mother Box's amour protecting the user from Odin's sword which can literally slice through anything. I mean it literally sliced off a Celestials arm. There is actually no point in wearing amour at this point. Nothing they have can stop the piercing damage. Also the Midgard Serpent's tooth is barely going to help, he cannot get close enough to use it without getting his head cleaved off

You're probably right about the motherbox armor against a Odinsword. BUT the Midgard Serpent tooth will help PLENTY and why can't he get in close enough? Already stated Boom Tube use (so that way Thor cannot "reverse" effects from using Stormbreaker).

Don't get me wrong, I am acknowledging the Odinsword and Thor all the way here make no mistake of that. I DO feel that you are severely underplaying BRB here and the motherbox combo. BRB is as familiar and intimate a connection with Thor as they come. If anybody is pullin off win against him it's Bill.

BRB has some impressive feats against Heralds that Thor has not pulled off, and good showing against Galactus (and without Asgardian enhancement keep in mind) So he shouldn't be brushed off as easily here.

Now to start on the plan that I've been holding from the start, do you actually think Thor is just going to defeat Beta Ray Bill and than just sit down in the sun while his teammates are fighting close battles? No he's going to help them and i'm going to explain just how

Sorry man, this whole section of yours is kinda.......well......irrelevent seeing as it's just not gonna happen!!! Thor isn't going into the frey with the others because as I stated before.................Thor and BRB negate each other out.

And clear up some other points....................yes Alan is more than capable of restraining and dealing with Sersi (very, very tough though!!!) if he was able to contain beings such as Gog and Johnny Sorrow then he can to Sersi. Remember how you didn't like my comparison to Sue Storm's shields and Alan's power? well, still sayin if Sersi couldn't affect Sue she sure as heck will not be able to affect Starheart energy......much higher powersource.

No matter how you play it out, Orion takes out Vulcan. You're sayin that a guy that slugs it out with the likes of Superman, Wonderwoman, and Darkseid himself will not KO a guy that has been KO'd by Marvel's Gladiator? C'mon now....that's silly.......

I was gonna do this grand finale but......guess I'm not. I feel that should suffice and we can wrap this up....................we posted quite a bit here back and forth and is a lot more than others in this tourney did. I also don't want to go in circles in our points. There are a lot more examples i should cite and scans to use but...............my heads not been in it lately (work stress) so I'm sorry for putting 1/2 energy in this man.................plus it was our first matchup. I will really put extra work into our CaV tagteam!!!!

No Caption Provided
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By cosmicallyaware1