Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By oceanmaster21

Each team will have 1 day of prep

Win is by Death, KO, Incapacitation, Immobilization or Battle Field removal

Morals will be off ( But not blood-lusted )

Debate fairly, don't argue and waste pages on pages on such

Battle Location Planet Namek

Teams

Dark Raiden, Team Name: Natural Selection

Vixen

Darwin

Composite Godzilla

vs

Sophia89, Team Name Evolution

Genis Vell photon

Apocalypse

Dr. Doom

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden@sophia89 your match is up member have a clean debate and when your done debating tag me and thundergodswrath and I call voting. and fyi tgw and I will be voting as well

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Evolution vs Natural Selection? Oh, the irony.....

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Evolution vs Natural Selection? Oh, the irony.....

Lol, agreed.

Also so people get an image of planet Namek if they don't know.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@sophia89:

=O I'm not doing battle with you....I'm only a spectator. O____o

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

Nice.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DarkRaiden

@sophia89: The ring has been entered. Ironic that you're evolution but I have the more adaptive members and a guy literally called Darwin.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DarkRaiden

@sophia89:

OK sure, I'll introduce my members

Vixen (Composite)

Powers

• Animal Mimicry: Mari has the power to mimic the abilities of any animal she knows of, the ability apparently gives her intuitive understanding of the animals and what abilities they have that may be useful in the situation. She can switch between the abilities with ease in a split second:

Abilities

• Indomitable Will: Mari has fought Amazo, Despero and countless other Justice League villains over her heroic career. Despite her experience when she was trapped underwater inside of a collapsed building she still summoned the inner strength necessary to free herself and Red Arrow.[1]

Darwin

Powers

Darwin is a mutant with an extremely maleable physiology, including:

• Instantaneous Adaptation: Darwin's powers of self-protection offers continuous circumstantial evolution. Darwin is able to adapt to any situation. His reactive mutation adjusts his capabilities to his environment. Examples of such manifestations include receiving functioning gills after being submerged in water, gaining night vision after being in the dark for several seconds, being able to survive without oxygen when in space, his skin becoming fireproof when it is exposed to flames, his body becoming pure energy, his intelligence increasing itself or the understanding of the Shi'ar language by looking at it in written form.

• Immortality or Near Immortality: As a byproduct of Darwin's continuous evolution, he may in fact be immortal. He can survive indefinitely in harsh conditions and/or without water or nourishment. Darwin even survived Hela's death touch.[10]
  • Proactive Adaptation: After his battle with Hela, Darwin became able to trigger mutation that proactively ensure his survival sometimes by affecting others.[14]

Godzilla (Composite)

http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Godzilla

Godzilla is the King of Monsters, a godzillasaurus who was mutated by nuclear radiation due to the H0bombs used on Japan in WW2 and/or The angry souls of Japanesezilla men avenging WW2, or a godzillasaurus who was mutated by a nuclear sub, etc. He is the mightiest of all Kaiju and the Protector of the Earth. He is immortal. He is unbeatable.

Powers

• Atomic Breath: The condensed power of a nuclear bomb in a powerful beam that can be used for flight, for attack, and even to destroy fast moving projectiles such as meteorites or other Kaiju. Godzilla has a stronger version known as the Spiral Ray beam where he spins before firing, increasing the power of the breath dramatically.
  • Nuclear Pulse: Atomic Pulse used in a shockwave form that attacks all within a certain radius of Godzilla with a dose of Atomic Power. An AoE version of the Atomic breath.
  • Magnetic Powers: Godzilla has shown magnetic manipulation against MechaGodzilla, using magnetism to pull the robot closer to Godzilla so he can rip it's head off
  • Durability: Godzilla has immense levels of durability, tanking hits from various level of attacks from other Kaiju, full out attacks from Thor, the ground level explosion of meteorites, a mini-blackhole, and nuclear bombs for example.
  • Regeneration: Whenever he is injured, Godzilla recovers and heals his wounds nearly instantly.
  • Energy Absorption: Godzilla has shown the ability to absorb different forms of energy to provide himself with a powerup. So far, he has absorbed Lightning from a Storm, Nuclear Radiation from power plants and Nuclear Subs, and the energy attacks from King Ghidorah and the like.
  • Telepathy: Godzilla has shown telepathy on occasion, communicating with other Kaiju, telepathically calling them to a location, and even resisting telepathy under extreme conditions
  • Super Strength: Godzilla has shown the strength to lift and throw different Kaiju (weighing anywhere from 35,000 tons to 150,000 tons) far distances, even throwing one over the horizon and farther than a kilometer in distance. His tail too, was shown to support the weight of different Kaiju. Aside from this, Godzilla has also shown strength to stalemate Thor, when fighting the Avengers.

That should be it for now.....I think. Oh and BTW since it's Composite Vixen, she can also mimic humans, aliens, metahumans, etc. And since it's Composite godzilla he also has Atomic Fire Breath and is now 150 meters tall and roughly 120,000 tons in weight. Anything else I'll bring up when needed.

Prepare to be....Naturally Selected......against!!!!

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@darkraiden: what is the diffrence between atomic breath and atomic fire breath?

Also can composite vixen copy the powers of superman lvl beings?

The only difference is the looks pretty much. Atomic Breath is just like... a beam. Atomic fire breath is actual fire with nuclear/atomic capabilities.

And yes, Vixen coped powers of superman level beings (though she can do that even as normal Vixen if one is knowledgeable/creative enough).

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DarkRaiden

@sophia89: Ok sure. Pretty sure our prep isn't supposed to be based off of each other's anyways.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: well you can build a prison and what not but no outside help tho and when you bfr a team or someone their gone unless they themselves have the power to transport back

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep:

My prep corresponds with the 3 different plans I have (that do in fact depend on my prep....heavily). The different plans are because of my last battle with Vixen when people had trouble believing one of my strategies with Vixen, ignored the rest of my strategy, and declared the other guy the winner almost solely because of that I guess. Well not solely, but it seemed to be a big reason.

1st Plan: Natural Death

1. Vixen uses her powers to utilize the self replicating power of bacteria just as Animal Man did. I'll show it below. And yes, she can do it as well since they have the same powers (accessing the morphogenic field to use powers from animals), except she needs the totem for absolute range instead of 150 ft.

So she does this, and makes 5000 clones, 5 sets of 1000, 3 for battle, 2 for support.

Each set of 1000 will consist of:

100 clones with the powers of Godzilla, Darwin, and Doom (intelligence and magic I suppose)

100 clones with the powers of Godzilla, Darwin, and Apocalypse

100 clones with the powers of Godzilla, Darwin, and Genis Vell

100 clones with the powers of Godzilla, Darwin, and Gorilla Grodd

100 clones with the powers of Godzilla, Darwin, and Krypto the Dog

100 clones with the powers of Godzilla, Darwin, and the acceleration/arm speed of the Mantis Shrimp

100 clones with the powers of Godzilla, Darwin, and Flash

100 clones with the powers of Green Lantern, Darwin, and Doom

100 clones with the powers of Gorilla Grodd, Flash, and Godzilla

100 clones with the powers of Gorilla Grodd, Flash, and Darwin

2. Using her powers and knowledge of Godzilla and his powers, Vixen uses her own Atomic Breath and Electricity (via eels) to power up Godzilla, herself, and her clones to maximum levels (via Godzilla's energy absorption). The clones with the powers of Krypto go and sundip for the day.

3. That's it.

2nd Plan: Natural Death part b.

1. The same as plan one except Vixen uses the powers of budding/cloning from Starfishes/Sponges/etc. and combines it with the powers of Regeneration of Godzilla and Krypto and accelerates them. She then makes 5000 clones the same as the plan above. This is in case people don't think Vixen can make clones via Bacteria, so this is an alternative.

2. Just evidence for Vixen using 3 powers, copying superhumans like Green Lantern and Flash, Gorilla Grodd, and boosting the animals' powers.

Explanation of scans:

1. Shows she can use 3 abilities at once

2. Shows her accelerating the powers of a reptile

3. Claims to have copied and Stored "everyone" in the forest and their abilities.....including Martian Manhunter

4. Copied Flash, and Supes, outran Flash

5. Copies GL light/powers

6-8. Copies gorilla grodd and overpowers him

9. Boosting the light from the angler fish (I think that's the fish) to fire a actual beam rather than just produce a small illuminating light

10. An explanation of her powers (though the Totem now just extends her range)

3rd Plan: Careful Selection

This is in case people don't believe Vixen can clone AT ALL

1. Vixen uses her powers and knowledge of Godzilla's powers to power him and herself up to maximum levels via Atomic Breath and Electricity (via eel)

....That's it.

@sophia89

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89:

@thundergodswrath should we allow them to summon armies in their prep time

Um....just saying it's not technically summoning an army. She's cloning herself so she's bio-fissioning an army more like it.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@darkraiden: alright i will counter the first two prep plans later today.(i am busy right now)

@oceanmaster21 genis vell can summon alt universe versions of himself would that count as army summoning or no.

No Caption Provided

Hmm....I wonder.....

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DarkRaiden
@sophia89 said:

@darkraiden: i am not sure since he is just calling himself from a diff universe.

i am not bringing the darkriders(Apocalypse's army) or doombots(Dr Doom's army).

i am ok with just my team of 3,they are more than enough to get me a victory.

however having that many photons just makes it alot easier.

Just saying, it's literally summoning. Like the definition of what he's doing is summoning an army. Also...is there even a set number of Photons he's summoning? Does it take prep? Does it drain his powers to do so? How strong are these different Photons? All of these would have to be answered. And IIRC none of them really are. it's an unquantifiable move really.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By oceanmaster21

@thundergodswrath and if so is Sophia 89 allowed doombots or what jus to clearify but what darkraiden is doing I don't see nothing wrong with it

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: brininging clones of himself isn't against the rules not to me @thundergodswrath what do you think

To be fair it depends on what you mean. If you have lets say Genis-Vell bring multiple clone versions of himself into the battle or opening a portal bringing forth all of them, that I would consider unfair.

But if you have someone like Loki making multiple versions of themselves in the battle than that's okay in my opinion.

So in short you cannot bring or teleport beings in to the battle with you. Only clones of your character can be made.

So in short I have to agree with DarkRaiden, it's against the rules.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By oceanmaster21
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@darkraiden: ok time for me to counter your clone prep plan.

First

vixen cant copy Dr Doom because he wears very advanced armor so she cant copy that(not unless you can post a scan of her copying metal and reshaping it into a very advanced mechanical suit),

he also uses advance magic that even very advanced wizards and witches don't know nor understand.(so she would have to figure out how to say the right spell in a language she never heard).

third she cant really steal someone's intelligence(she didn't study what he studied she would have to copy his intelligence+his memories to use it)

Second

vixen cant copy Apocalypse because he also wear very advanced armor that created by the celestials.

and she cant copy his powers(well only his natural ones)because the death seed in him evolved him and gave him new powers and amped his old ones so the power she would get would not be much.

Third

wouldn't recommend copying genis vell's abilities.his cosmic awareness would drive her insane(it drove him insane so she will too)(keep in mind that genis has a very high lvl of cosmic awareness)

Fourth

when she copied Hal's ring she looked like she just did a blast nothing a rookie green lantern cant do(power rings take years to master)so at best she will blast us with low lvl energy attacks.

also she beat jay(jay is no where near as fast as wally)so i don't think she can go ftl i would put her below light speed.she would be fast but not that fast.

i countered your prep now i guess i need to beat your team in battle.you haven't done a battle plan so i will let you go before i counter it.

(if u dont feel like attacking yet,i will post my attack plan tomorrow wanted to post it today but i got busy.)

1. She copied the GL ring which takes time and expertise to even use (see when Green Arrow could barely do anything with it and was super winded), she can copy Doom's suit. BUT I never said she did, just his magic and intelligence. She'll instead remake the suit with the GL ring. Not sure why you said she can't copy intelligence, as Power Mimics copy stuff like that ALL the time. From Mimic, to Amazo, to Kid Amazo, etc.

2. He has mutant powers, he can be copied. Celestial tech, is either up in the air, but she CAN copy his powers, his strength, his TP, his regen, etc.

3. She has indomitable will according to DC, she'll be fine. She also has Darwin's adaption and Godzilla's regen to heal her mind/protect her from insanity.

4. Batman literally said "that's wally fast". Also Jay does in fact go FTL. When she copied the ring, the point was that she copied the ring. As in she can do everything the ring can do. Same way she copied Gorilla Grodd and beat him with his own powers, she gets the full experience and everything they have when she copies people. IN fact, she enhances it.

BTW, proof she can copy things like "intelligence" and skill:

And yes, that's the first time she's ever shot an arrow.

As for the attack plan, I have 2, one for the two plans involving clones, one for the 3rd without them.

Plan Natural Death

1. The 300 Krypto Clones (all sundipped AND supercharged since Namek has 3 suns IIRC) will be divebombing your team. Now we all know that Kryptonians can fly at MFTL speeds....normally, so with sundip...not only will the speed be more intense, but so will the power. Even more, Supes usually weighs about....200lbs when he flies through people, well these Vixen clones have Godzilla's powers and things like his weight....which is 120,000 tons. A sharp increase. These divebombs alone will take out your team, as they'll be using not only Krypto's planet++ level strength (or Godzilla's planet++ level strength, whichever is stronger), but MFTL speeds, as well.

So let's see...E=1/2mv^2. V = MFTL so let's say 10xFTL on the low end 1 millionx FTL on the high end (Supes has flown to unknown Solar Systems in seconds and that was with no sundipping and w/o 3 suns).

So V = 3x10^9 m/s on the low end. Square it and we get 9x10^18. Mass in this case, we'll use Jupiter's mass, since Sundip is a big deal, Supes has moved chains from Mageddon and held black holes before, it seems like a reasonable number. So that's 1.89x10^27 Kg roughly ( a little more but w/e). So we cut that in half, per the equation and get around 9.45x10^26. So now we multiply 9.45x10^26 by 9x10^18 and get 8.505x10^45 kj or 8.505x10^48 Joules.

Now according to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orders_of_magnitude_%28energy%29

The estimated energy released by a supernova is in the 1x10^44 range and even a hypernova is x10^46, and ALL the theoretical mass energy of the sun is x10^47, as is the most powerful gamma burst EVER recorded.

So this is over a million Supernovas exploding on you at once.....per Krypto. And that's low end. High end adds.....5 more zeros or 8.505x10^53 Joules, which is only much more devastating. And now remember there's 300 Krypto Clones doing this to your team. So essentially, your team is finished immediately unless you can show them taking THAT much damage, all condensed into one Vixen's little body and then repeated 300 times.

2. To counter any telepathy, Not only does Vixen have Darwin's abilities, but many of them have Gorilla Grodd's abilities (powerful TP if you didn't know) and Godzilla himself has powerful defense against TP, which I'll show in the other plan.

3. And, if somehow you were to survive, remember I have hundreds of clones with Flash's powers+Godzilla's strength hitting millions of times per second, with planetary+ strength (matched and stalemated Classic Thor) not to mention hundreds of clones all with your own team's abilities+ Darwins and Godzillas. Oh, and these Godzillas are now even stronger since they're super charged with lightning and atomic radiation.

And you can't harm any of my clones due to powerful shields by GL powrs, speed by Flash, and TK by Grodd, not to mention your own powers and the durability that Godzilla provides.

In short: We're bombarding your team at MFTL and FTL speeds with planet+ level strength, hitting them with Millions, if not Trillions of Supernovas at once. Before you can blink, you're done and any powers are neutralized by durability, Darwin's powers, sheer numbers, speed, and forcefields. Good day sir.

Plan Careful Selection

Above was the plan with the clones, this is the plan if , for some reason, people don't believe Vixen can make said clones.

1. Vixen comes to the fight with Darwin's evolutionary powers, Godzilla's powers (and super charged remember) and Flash's powers. First thing she does is blitz your team with Flash's powers and Godzilla's strength (at least 20 planets+ since he matched Thor head up) and lays them out before they can think.

Another equation!

E=1/2mv^2

Let's say 5xFTL this time for fun purposes, so it's 4.5x10^18 for V and well......We can either do Jupiter again or do 20 Earth's since Thor lifted 20 planets, but it's not specified what planet was used as a measuring stick.

20 Earth's is, or we can just cut it in half now and say 10 earth's is: 5.972x10^25. Multiply that by 4.5x10^18 and get roughly 2.687x10^44 KJ or 2.687x10^47 Joules, which is...again, more than a Hypernova and more than the theoretical total mass energy output of the sun. Per punch. Now that's a million punches+ per second, and your team is easily taken out. Again.

This is Godzilla matching Classic Thor in strength:

And notice that Thor is not stationary but flying, furthering his strength and momentum and that this is NOT a supercharged Godzilla.

This is the same Thor who did these:

Knocking a planet out of orbit when arm wrestling, lifting the midgard serpent (that's wrapped around the earth), overpowering a Neutron Star, shatering a planet with a hit, withstanding the crushing weight of 20 planets, pushing the World Engine that holds the 9 realms. And yet, he could not overcome Godzilla with his strength, while FLYING FOR EXTRA MOMENTUM.

2. Your TP and Teleport plans are very flawed as well.

A. Because Vixen will have blitzed your team by then

B. Godzilla, Flash, Darwin (can), all have powerful TP defenses so Vixen nor Godzilla's going down

C. Darwin can proactively adapt now AND has adapted to shut down/depower AND steal people's powers on Hela's level.

So, even besides the blitz, Darwin can literally show up, activate his power nullification/stealing and now your team are just....powerless humans. And we squash you.

Above are examples of him taking powers and depowering people, and the last shows that he now knows EXACTLY how to dissect and kill anyone since absorbing Hela's powers into himself. Oh, and Vixen now has this power too...something she could literally activate...while hitting you with Flash's punches.

Good Day sir.

So essentially: Vixen blitzes you with planet+ strength, hits you with millions of punches each with the force of a million supernovas, possibly while negating/taking your powers, as Darwin can do with his adaptations. My team is unaffected by your TP in all ways, but even better your team doesn't get a chance to even react before Vixen blitzes them.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DarkRaiden

@sophia89 said:

@darkraiden said:

1. She copied the GL ring which takes time and expertise to even use (see when Green Arrow could barely do anything with it and was super winded), she can copy Doom's suit. BUT I never said she did, just his magic and intelligence. She'll instead remake the suit with the GL ring. Not sure why you said she can't copy intelligence, as Power Mimics copy stuff like that ALL the time. From Mimic, to Amazo, to Kid Amazo, etc.

2. He has mutant powers, he can be copied. Celestial tech, is either up in the air, but she CAN copy his powers, his strength, his TP, his regen, etc.

3. She has indomitable will according to DC, she'll be fine. She also has Darwin's adaption and Godzilla's regen to heal her mind/protect her from insanity.

4. Batman literally said "that's wally fast". Also Jay does in fact go FTL. When she copied the ring, the point was that she copied the ring. As in she can do everything the ring can do. Same way she copied Gorilla Grodd and beat him with his own powers, she gets the full experience and everything they have when she copies people. IN fact, she enhances it.

BTW, proof she can copy things like "intelligence" and skill:

And yes, that's the first time she's ever shot an arrow.

As for the attack plan, I have 2, one for the two plans involving clones, one for the 3rd without them.

there is 2 things wrong with your clones.(i got this off comicvine wiki+dc wiki+wikipdia)

For a period she was able to mimic the powers of superhumans though this was due to Anansi’s influence, and she can no longer do this

it is unknown what would happen if Vixen tried to use her magical abilities on an alien animal, or if she would gain access to the Morphogenetic field of another planet.

so like said 2 things first we are fighting in a different dimension (we are in the dbz verse i believe) so she cant get the jla's powers since they are not in this universe,also 2 members of my team are pretty much alien so she cant copy their powers.

second she lost the ability to mimic humans since it was a trick by Anansi(but since you are using compound vixen i am not sure if that is the version that used human abilities or not,but if that is the one that can copy humans then she loses her ability to copy animals therefore she cant copy godzilla or bacteria so no army.)

so if that is the one that can copy animals then she cant copy humans,and if that is the one that can copy humans then she cant copy animals.so you either have an ordinary army or one hero.

Amazo doesnt start his fights with everyone he copied,he copies the ones who are fighting him,so vixen wont start the fight with people she already absorbed,and since they are not in this universe say goodbye to superman,flash,superdog,green lantern,green arrow.only those on the planet we are on.

also since we are talking about vixen what would happen if i were to take away her totem,i know she can copy animals without it,but the totem helps her focus her powers so if i were to take it then her powers would be a mess.

Plan Natural Death

1. The 300 Krypto Clones (all sundipped AND supercharged since Namek has 3 suns IIRC) will be divebombing your team. Now we all know that Kryptonians can fly at MFTL speeds....normally, so with sundip...not only will the speed be more intense, but so will the power. Even more, Supes usually weighs about....200lbs when he flies through people, well these Vixen clones have Godzilla's powers and things like his weight....which is 120,000 tons. A sharp increase. These divebombs alone will take out your team, as they'll be using not only Krypto's planet++ level strength (or Godzilla's planet++ level strength, whichever is stronger), but MFTL speeds, as well.

So let's see...E=1/2mv^2. V = MFTL so let's say 10xFTL on the low end 1 millionx FTL on the high end (Supes has flown to unknown Solar Systems in seconds and that was with no sundipping and w/o 3 suns).

So V = 3x10^9 m/s on the low end. Square it and we get 9x10^18. Mass in this case, we'll use Jupiter's mass, since Sundip is a big deal, Supes has moved chains from Mageddon and held black holes before, it seems like a reasonable number. So that's 1.89x10^27 Kg roughly ( a little more but w/e). So we cut that in half, per the equation and get around 9.45x10^26. So now we multiply 9.45x10^26 by 9x10^18 and get 8.505x10^45 kj or 8.505x10^48 Joules.

Now according to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orders_of_magnitude_%28energy%29

The estimated energy released by a supernova is in the 1x10^44 range and even a hypernova is x10^46, and ALL the theoretical mass energy of the sun is x10^47, as is the most powerful gamma burst EVER recorded.

So this is over a million Supernovas exploding on you at once.....per Krypto. And that's low end. High end adds.....5 more zeros or 8.505x10^53 Joules, which is only much more devastating. And now remember there's 300 Krypto Clones doing this to your team. So essentially, your team is finished immediately unless you can show them taking THAT much damage, all condensed into one Vixen's little body and then repeated 300 times.

2. To counter any telepathy, Not only does Vixen have Darwin's abilities, but many of them have Gorilla Grodd's abilities (powerful TP if you didn't know) and Godzilla himself has powerful defense against TP, which I'll show in the other plan.

3. And, if somehow you were to survive, remember I have hundreds of clones with Flash's powers+Godzilla's strength hitting millions of times per second, with planetary+ strength (matched and stalemated Classic Thor) not to mention hundreds of clones all with your own team's abilities+ Darwins and Godzillas. Oh, and these Godzillas are now even stronger since they're super charged with lightning and atomic radiation.

And you can't harm any of my clones due to powerful shields by GL powrs, speed by Flash, and TK by Grodd, not to mention your own powers and the durability that Godzilla provides.

In short: We're bombarding your team at MFTL and FTL speeds with planet+ level strength, hitting them with Millions, if not Trillions of Supernovas at once. Before you can blink, you're done and any powers are neutralized by durability, Darwin's powers, sheer numbers, speed, and forcefields. Good day sir.

Plan Careful Selection

Above was the plan with the clones, this is the plan if , for some reason, people don't believe Vixen can make said clones.

1. Vixen comes to the fight with Darwin's evolutionary powers, Godzilla's powers (and super charged remember) and Flash's powers. First thing she does is blitz your team with Flash's powers and Godzilla's strength (at least 20 planets+ since he matched Thor head up) and lays them out before they can think.

Another equation!

E=1/2mv^2

Let's say 5xFTL this time for fun purposes, so it's 4.5x10^18 for V and well......We can either do Jupiter again or do 20 Earth's since Thor lifted 20 planets, but it's not specified what planet was used as a measuring stick.

20 Earth's is, or we can just cut it in half now and say 10 earth's is: 5.972x10^25. Multiply that by 4.5x10^18 and get roughly 2.687x10^44 KJ or 2.687x10^47 Joules, which is...again, more than a Hypernova and more than the theoretical total mass energy output of the sun. Per punch. Now that's a million punches+ per second, and your team is easily taken out. Again.

This is Godzilla matching Classic Thor in strength:

And notice that Thor is not stationary but flying, furthering his strength and momentum and that this is NOT a supercharged Godzilla.

This is the same Thor who did these:

Knocking a planet out of orbit when arm wrestling, lifting the midgard serpent (that's wrapped around the earth), overpowering a Neutron Star, shatering a planet with a hit, withstanding the crushing weight of 20 planets, pushing the World Engine that holds the 9 realms. And yet, he could not overcome Godzilla with his strength, while FLYING FOR EXTRA MOMENTUM.

2. Your TP and Teleport plans are very flawed as well.

A. Because Vixen will have blitzed your team by then

B. Godzilla, Flash, Darwin (can), all have powerful TP defenses so Vixen nor Godzilla's going down

C. Darwin can proactively adapt now AND has adapted to shut down/depower AND steal people's powers on Hela's level.

So, even besides the blitz, Darwin can literally show up, activate his power nullification/stealing and now your team are just....powerless humans. And we squash you.

Above are examples of him taking powers and depowering people, and the last shows that he now knows EXACTLY how to dissect and kill anyone since absorbing Hela's powers into himself. Oh, and Vixen now has this power too...something she could literally activate...while hitting you with Flash's punches.

Good Day sir.

So essentially: Vixen blitzes you with planet+ strength, hits you with millions of punches each with the force of a million supernovas, possibly while negating/taking your powers, as Darwin can do with his adaptations. My team is unaffected by your TP in all ways, but even better your team doesn't get a chance to even react before Vixen blitzes them.

both your planes depend on vixen copying people who arent in this universe by that logic i can go to galactus and have Dr Doom absorb him making Dr Doom more powerful than your entire team put together.

the fight starts my team teleports and go to galactus Dr Doom absorb him then erases your team from existence.

i wont use that plan because it would be cheating and unfair.

you are literally bringing an army of flashes+ speed,and mr majestic+ strength which is against the rules.

Actually that's wrong.

Vixen when she was copying humans couldn't copy animals but is specifically shown copying Superman, who's an alien. Same with Martian Manhunter. The alien limitations only come with her NORMAL animal copying powers. That shows if you read the description correctly. In this fight, I have Composite Vixen, that means she has both her copying and animal mimicry powers with weaknesses that only apply to both forms....in this case none. It's how composite works, it's not either or, it's BOTH.

Look here:

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Mari_McCabe_%28New_Earth%29

"Vixen, at one point, lost the ability to mimic animal abilities and instead mimic human abilities including metahuman and alien abilities. This was a process caused by her matron deity in order to prepare Vixen for future battles. She has since lost the ability to steal powers and has regained full control of her animal abilities."

So yeah she can mimic alien abilities just fine.

More proof:

No Caption Provided

There she is, being discussed taking/mimicking superman, a krypton's powers. Also notice how Batman said she has to return the power she 'stole' as in, she has to 'give it back' or she'll have it forever? Yeah this means she stores their abilities. As said below:

No Caption Provided

And I quote: "I've taken on the traits of everyone in these woods, and I'm holding on to them all!

So yeah...she holds on to powers from people....like Flash.

Also she can copy magic powers as well:

No Caption Provided

Like a dragon...and Godzilla is part magic, part nuclear. NO Alien btw. He's earthbound.

And clearly, Vixen's powers are meant to work the same in this dimension, it's simply a neutral battleground, otherwise she wouldn't be able to copy ANY animals except those shown in DBZ which would be....awkward at best.

Also, this appears to be a different dimension and her powers worked just fine:

No Caption Provided

Now, to address your plan. It doesn't work because:

1. You haven't provided a way to teleport the 5000 Vixen clones, 2000 of which are standing back for support

2. You haven't proven Photon can teleport people with anything less than a touch. I've already said Darwin will instantly depower your entire team, as will Vixen (in both plans, with or without clones) when Photon gets in the vicinity

3. With Vixen copying Doom's intelligence, she could easily block Photon's Cosmic Awareness AND teleporting (I have scans if you want them)

4. You haven't proven Photon can teleport someone as strong, heavy, or as large as Godzilla

5. You haven't proven Photon can react to a 10x or even 5x FTL speed blitz that Vixen will be doing in either plan.

And, just so you know, she can copy Krypto either way because A. He's a DC Earth animal and B. Well..TGW said it was agreeable in the PM thread

So either way there's a FTL blitz and your people are being depowered instantly

Also, I'd like to address to other things you said:

1. To take Vixen's Totem you'd have to...get close to her and tag her FTL speed, which you can't do/haven't proven. Also she still has a range of 150ft if you do that so...Godzilla and Darwin and your team would still be available. Your team would be depowered btw

2. Amazo DOES in fact start the fight with the powers of people he's copied at times. Not that their powers are related in anyway btw. He autostarts with the 7 or so JL members such as Supes, Flash, WW, Batman, Aquaman, Green Arrow, sometimes GL, Martian Manhunter, etc. So...yeah wrong there.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Amazo_%28New_Earth%29

"

• His "Default Template" powers include those of:

Skills and Intelligence of Batman

"

So yeah.....

Also let's be real....your team would also be distracted and awed by the theme music playing when Godzilla entered the battlefield:

Loading Video...

Oh and we've literally already addressed TP Darwin's powers allow him to evolve past it, Godzilla has TP defense, Gorilla Grodd is a strong TPer and I've SHOWN her copy him. Not sure why you keep on that. And no, Doom doesn't use TP at all really.

3:28

28:05

28:50-30:00

33:00-33:20, has to amplify signal, goes overboard, KO's psychic

34:30-34:57, godzilla moving on own power again

52:20-52:30 amplify telepathy

55:22-55:26 overloads computer and overpowers telepathy

For some of Godzilla's TP feats. He literally causes the world's best Telepath to pass out AFTER having her TP amped AND having a device on him that causes him to be more susceptible to TP and then he blows up the computer despite it being on the highest level and does it AGAIn when it's replicated. And all they asked him to do was stuff he normally does, like walk and rise out of the water. Not to mention, later on he beats Spacegodzilla who had high levels of TK and TP.

Also....you realize that...Doom is a human....and has IMMENSE willpower and TP defense. You also realize that...Apocalypse is human as well (just a mutant) and has powerful TP defense so...if for some reason Gorilla Grodd and her indomitable will didn't work, she can just copy any of them and she'd be 100% protected right? Not to mention Gorilla Grodd, Green Lantern etc. covering her and her clones from TP in the first place, as well as Godzilla's own TP defense and Darwin's own TP defense he can literally adapt to and develop instantly.

So to recap:

• Still no answer to my 5x FTLor 10x FTL blitz, with or without clones
  • Clones still valid as it's Composite Vixen
  • No counter to Darwin and Vixen depowering your entire team
  • Teleport plan needs touching/time/reaction speeds that Photon lacks (and that's without clones)
  • Photon has no proof he can teleport Godzilla's size or weight or strength
  • TP doesn't work for various reasons such as Doom's own willpower, Apocalypses powers, Gorilla Grodd's powers, Martian Manhunter's powers. Green lantern's powers, Darwin's powers, and Godzilla's own TP defense being used against it
  • We still stomp before your team reacts with the power of several hypernovas

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@darkraiden: alright i will counter some of your points:

first photon doesnt need to tag vixen to get the totem,he can do this

he can just destroy her neck and be done with it.

your ftl blitz will be useless,Apocalypse has industractable armor and can phase so u wont hurt him,now for photon he can go mftl himself and has cosmic awarness to give him an edge on your 400 ftl clones

there is more of him dodging ftl attacks but i cant get the scans right now,i will find it though.anyways so your guys arent blitzing my team.

ok remind me again how will darwin depower my team?

i would like to point out that Apocalypse resisted hom wanda and used his blood to cure his decents from her depower,so if hom wanda couldnt depower him no way darwin will.also how will darwin depower dr doom? is he going to make him forgot he is wearing one of the most advanced suits in the universe or will make him forget spells that he memorized.also how will he depower photon?

teleporting plan works

A it doesnt need touch he teleported cap america without touching him,he teleported items,people,etc without touching it he even teleported the sentry without touching him in the scan i already posted.

B i already showed photon has the speed for it.

C photon can easily send godzilla sized opps to the microverse but lets say he cant,well then he send him in pieces :P

once we take the totem from the orignal vixen the army should disapear,if not we will bfr them to the microverse.but darwin and godzilla have zero protection against it.

Apocalypse tp both jean grey and prof x at the same time without a problem while barley paying attention to them,photon is pretty much same lvl as Apocalypse between us godzilla's brain is fried,and darwin thinks he is a pretty ballrina(darwin will be incaped which is a win victory).

and yes dr doom has a form of tp(i will show it if i have too,i dont need it right now though).

so my team stomps yours,dont feel too bad evolution always win,natural selection is just a small part of evolution :P

1. You forget that

A. There will be 5000 Photons, some out of his eyesight

B. He still has to see and focus on her to do it

C. The Totem is magic and inhabited by a god, you have to show his powers working on magic

D. Without the totem, her powers still work to the point that she still has clones and she'd still have all the abilities of anyone within 150ft meaning Darwin, Doom, Photon, Apocalypse, Godzilla, Bacteria. Oh...and all the powers she stored in her being.

Also you didn't show him destroying anything organic and certainly not anything as dense/durable as Godzilla (tanked hits from Thor like nothing, as well as a mini blackhole), and nothing that would just adapt like Darwin, 2 powers she'd have access to.

2. You haven't shown that Apocalypse has indestructible armor, you just kinda said it....so, that's certainly not true, especially as Dracula's bite got through it once. Also the scans you show have Photon specifically saying he has to focus just to track a star. Nothing about having FTL reaction speeds only travel speeds. So again, wrong.

3. Darwin depowers your team by proactively adapting to negate Doom's magic powers and tech specifically, Apocalypses X-Gene, and Photon's cosmic power since...you know I showed a scan of him doing something similar now. Remember, after he's been a death god he sees everyone's weaknesses now. As shown below:

No Caption Provided

See how that worked? Now imagine it being an aura or even a touch again, that disables the X-gene in Apocalypse, magic in Doom as well as his tech, and cosmic powers of Photon

4. Um...again, show him teleporting Someone without touching them.

A. You can say he teleported Captain America without touching him, but you haven't shown him teleporting anyone without touching them.

B. No, you showed if he takes time and focuses, Then and only then can he track something FTL. Show him reacting to FTL speeds on the fly, to a FTL attack fo some sorts. The seconds it took him to focus is far too long. By that time Vixen has already blitzed, depowered, and destroyed him.

C. Again, Prove and show he can teleport parts of beings until then, nope he can't teleport Godzilla or any parts of him to the Microverse.

Also you forget, Vixen with her Green Lantern powers, Doom mind and powers, and/or Photon powers can literally teleport my team back in an instant. As can Darwin if he simply proactively adapts to it and CHOOSES to teleport as he can do now.

5. Actually if you take the totem from the original Vixen (which I've already shown you won't have time too and it wouldn't change anything)

A. There is bacteria everywhere, the powers would stay

B. The clones wouldn't just fade, they're living beings now with their own powers AND

C. The clones would all have their own totems too.

D. As said, Vixen still has the powers of everyone here.

E. They can teleport too, (ones with the powers of Photon and GL) so you can't BFR them to the Microverse, and if you did, they'd just come back.

6. As for TP, I've already shown Godzilla battling the world's strongest Telepath, while more vulnerable than usual, while she's hooked up to a machine that amplifies her abilities. Both times she was KO'd by the sheer pushback from godzilla and the computer exploded. No TP is getting through that.

also Vixen has clones with Goriila Grodd and GL powers to stop the TP and Darwin naturally adapts to things such as TP. I don't think you understand Darwin's power, it's not just to death but to ANY SITUATION he's put in and it's ALWAYS been affected by whatever he WANTS to do. Quote from his marvel wiki profile:

"A day came when he was asked to take an IQ test. Unknown to anyone at the time, Armando's desire to impress his mother subconsciously activated his mutant power and allowed him to test off the charts. He was quickly enrolled in a renowned boarding school, the Biltmore Academy, but he was sent away mostly because his mother still hated him.

Although his teachers loved him, he was bullied constantly by other students. One day the bullies put his head in the toilet and Armando noticed he could breath underwater. He lifted his head out and began fighting back, feeling his arms become tough, almost like cement when he punched them. The bullies fled and Armando never brought up what had happened"

See what happened there? He wants to impress his mom? He's a genius. He wants to fight? His arms are like Cement. He wants to depower your team? He does. He wants to resist TP? He does. Darwin was once put in a dark room and naturally gained night vision. That's the level his powers work at. They immediately adapt to the situation. Death has nothing to do with it. He once FORMED A BODY OUT OF ENERGY.Nothing your team has will do anything to Darwin alone, nonetheless Vixen, Godzilla, and the Vixen clones protecting their minds.

7. Photon can't bring anyone back when HE HIMSELF is dead and/or depowered so...we don't have to worry about that.

But what you have to worry about is...

• 5000 clones you can't BFR or even see or track
  • Being hit by multiple Hypernova+ level strikes at once
  • Being depowered by thousands of clones you can't hurt (thanks to Darwin's powers)
  • The King of Monsters Godzilla
  • The fact that you can't TP my team

So let's Summarize, the TL:DR version

1. I have 5000 Vixen clones, all with various super powers, some with Darwin's adaptation powers (proactive and reactive), some with a Kryptonians power set (Krypto, Sundipped btw), some with Godzilla's strength, durability, and atomic breath and TP defense (also super charged), some with GL abilities (including teleport and TP defense btw as well as Doom's gadgets being made to go along with Doom's power and skills and intelligence some of them have), Doom's powers, Apocalypse's powers, Photon's powers, Flash's powers, etc.
  2. My Vixen clones are FTL blitzing his team with the power of several hypernovas each hit (millions of hits per second btw), and no one on his team has proven to have FTL reflexes
  3. Other Vixen clones have not only the powers of everyone on his team, but Gorilla Grodd and others
  4. He can't teleport my team as they can teleport and he hasn't shown teleportation of anyone on Godzilla's level and size
  5. Darwin and Vixen clones can and will depower him with their proactive evolution as I've shown
  6. Even the plan with NO CLONES has Vixen delivering millions of Hypernova level hits per second whereas the fastest member on his team, photon has to focus for seconds before he can track FTL object
  7. Darwin and Vixen can still depower them
  8. Godzilla King of Monsters is still here to crush them
  9. His teleportation plan, his TP plan, any other plans, have all been debunked and won't work

So in other words, we stomp.