#1 Edited by Voorhees100 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't think this has been done before, so here goes 

Rules: 

-Morals off, fight to death or k.o 
-Clint Barton as seen in ''Thor'' and "The Avengers" 
-Oliver Queen as seen in CW show "Arrow" 
-Both fighters have their bow and one quiver filled with 24 arrows each 
-No trick arrows, nothing that can produce knockout gas, explosives or sonics, regular arrows only
-Both fighters know they are fighting other archers, but not the skill level of said archer 
-Location below 
-Oliver starts at green X 
-Clint starts at purple X 

WHO WINS?? 
 vs

#2 Edited by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving it to Clint. Arrow's more realistic, his nerves and surroundings effecting his aim. Clint doesn't even look where he's shooting, and STILL blows stuff up.

Not to mention Oliver has a... less than spectacular record combating other archers at the moment.

So basically, they both hear the voice of Odin bellow from above, "FIGHT!", Clint fires one arrow over the rows of supplies while Arrow surveys his surroundings.

Oliver drops dead with an arrow in his hood. Hawkeye walks up, Odin bellows, "FINISH HIM.", and Hawkeye fires an arrow into Ollie's knee.

#3 Posted by Voorhees111 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

The Queen Stomps.

#4 Posted by New_World_Order (13189 posts) - - Show Bio

Clint Barton.

#5 Posted by D3athstroke (3915 posts) - - Show Bio

From what i have seen in Arrow, Oliver stomps.

#6 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Clint got this

#7 Posted by Voorhees100 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP!

#8 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna say Clint. That guy don't even need to look to score a headshot.

#9 Edited by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

Oliver Queen.

While all that is said about Clint's feats is true, the environment does not support that type of action. There is a lot of cover and closed spaces, something that Queen has been mastering and owning in throughout the series.

Sure Clint has the best archery feats, but lacks the overall physical conditioning Oliver has greatly demonstrated. Oliver is physically stronger, faster, and more resilient on an added psychological level.

Both archers are nearly equal, but as said above, the environment assists Oliver in ways that it could never help Clint. Eventually, there is going to be hand to hand combat. Clint can not survive that close encounter.

If it was a much larger environment, I would have given it to Clint Barton. But this fight definitely goes in Oliver Queen's favor.

#10 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

barton

#11 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

Gonna say Clint. That guy don't even need to look to score a headshot.

this

#12 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21850 posts) - - Show Bio

@INLIFE said:

Oliver Queen.

While all that is said about Clint's feats is true, the environment does not support that type of action. There is a lot of cover and closed spaces, something that Queen has been mastering and owning in throughout the series.

Sure Clint has the best archery feats, but lacks the overall physical conditioning Oliver has greatly demonstrated. Oliver is physically stronger, faster, and more resilient on an added psychological level.

Both archers are nearly equal, but as said above, the environment assists Oliver in ways that it could never help Clint. Eventually, there is going to be hand to hand combat. Clint can not survive that close encounter.

If it was a much larger environment, I would have given it to Clint Barton. But this fight definitely goes in Oliver Queen's favor.

this,

if it was smallville GA vs Hawkeye i would have said this is closer but i still see ollie winning.

#13 Posted by The Stegman (24372 posts) - - Show Bio
@INLIFE said:

Oliver Queen.

Good answer.
#14 Posted by Mikey Venture (69 posts) - - Show Bio

After emptying their quivers, they say "fuck it" and go get a beer.

#15 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Ollie.

#16 Edited by GreenBow (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Shooting that Chitauri wasn't a feat, it wasn't explained how he did that. How could he shoot it without looking? They say it's because he heard it, but how? Also he couldn't hear it with all the commotion around him, it's impossible! It was just a stunt so the kids thought he was cool, i just watched the clip and he shot the arrow before the Chitauri was even there and magically it hit the Chitauri: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnmvINW6gns . Arrow can shoot 3 tennis balls while they're in the air simultaneously. I say Arrow.

#17 Edited by RogueShadow (10689 posts) - - Show Bio

Barton is operating in a different universe, his skills will be as good as the writers need him to be, it's not really PIS, he's just ridiculousy good. Ollie is operating on a far more realistic level.

However in this scenario Ollie wins, better stealth feats, and if he gets close enough Clint's gone, even in h2h. That being said if Clint catches him at a range he'll tag him and win.

#18 Posted by eternityx (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

Barton easily.

#19 Posted by Fallschirmjager (17451 posts) - - Show Bio

Ollie wins. 6/10

More flexible and way better in close range/h2h.

He's also arguably superhuman sometimes.

If the fight wasn't in such a congested area, Hawkeye might have a better chance due to his better "marksmanship"

#20 Posted by Wolverine08 (42192 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow 8/10.

#21 Posted by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

Close one, but I'm going with Oliver here.

#22 Edited by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio

If they fight at a distance then Clint should win. But in this area...oliver definately holds the clear advantage. If it becomes a h2h fight (which it eventually will). This is where Clint loses. He cant beat Oliver in a h2h fight.

#23 Edited by CerealKillz (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Long distance I'd say Clint has Ollie beat with his versatile arrow set and such, but if they got in close range Ollie would absolutely wreck Clint.

#24 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17451 posts) - - Show Bio

Long distance I'd say Clint has Ollie beat with his versatile arrow set and such, but if they got in close range Ollie would absolutely wreck Clint.

they both have trick arrows, but trick arrows are banned.

#25 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2991 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight goes one of two ways imo.

If it's a shoot out then Barton would win as he has better accuracy feats

If Ollie closes the distance and this turns into a h2h duel, Barton is going down

#26 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

Ollie got this.

#27 Posted by Iragexcudder (4874 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#28 Posted by AnimeLoverHasan (5 posts) - - Show Bio

ofc Oliver Queen,

Look at this article On World's worst Arhcer:

io9.com/5893693/is-hawkeye-from-the-avengers-the-worlds-worst-archer