• 90 results
#1 Edited by Pierpat (3264 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has Morals off, but he is not bloodlusted, meaning he won't hold back but he'll still fight smart.

Feats for Thor, OF thor and standard king Thor can be used, but no feats for RKT(Rune king thor) or Odin can be applied.

He gets healed and full rest after every fight.

Random encounter, basic knowledge, everyone else is morals on:

Round 1:

Sentry, Beta Ray Bill and Blue Marvel

Round 2:

Silver Surfer and Fallen One

Round 3:

KC Superman, Fernus,H'el.

Round 4:

Plutonian

Round 5:

Void

Round 6:

Darkseid(pre-new 52, omega effect won't work on Thor),Despero(pre-new 52),Mongul Jr(with rings), Cyborg Supes(with rings),Thanos.

Round 7:

Dormammu(Out of Realm), Larfleeze.

#3 Posted by dondave (38585 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3

#4 Edited by Jayc1324 (12842 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at round 6

#5 Edited by Jayc1324 (12842 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: I wonder how you figured that.

#6 Edited by alessandro_souzamarques (699 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say he clears. If not, he stops at 7.

#7 Posted by reaverlation (16458 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@dondave: I wonder how you figured that.

Most likely that Fernus and H'el TP Thor

#8 Posted by Jayc1324 (12842 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by reaverlation (16458 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by Lord44 (1440 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure TP of this caliber won't work on King Thor. If Dormammu is outside of his Realm i say King Thor clears but Rounds 6 and 7 are very tough.

#11 Edited by Jayc1324 (12842 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Pierpat (3264 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord44 said:

I'm sure TP of this caliber won't work on King Thor. If Dormammu is outside of his Realm i say King Thor clears but Rounds 6 and 7 are very tough.

Thanks for making me notice.

yes, Dormammu is out of realm, i'll specify in OP.

#13 Posted by alessandro_souzamarques (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: Odin Force gives the user/host powerful TP powers.

And Fernus wouldn't stomp Thor. Maybe beat him. Not a stomp at all.

#14 Posted by reaverlation (16458 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Pierpat (3264 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 7 edited, check if you have the same opinion now.

#16 Edited by Jayc1324 (12842 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: I dont care about fernus and regular thor because this isn't regular Thor. You're judging this battle off of regular Thor, when king Thor is entirely different. There's nothing to "take it up with," you're just using the wrong character is all I'm saying.

#17 Posted by reaverlation (16458 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: You're the one who brought him up and has his panties in a bunch already lol.Like I said:Take it up with dondave about why he said 3, something I just clarified for you on why you think Don said 3 and not actually giving my opinion

#18 Edited by Jayc1324 (12842 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: Yeah i replied ti him because i am confused at how King Thor loses to those three. Unless theybhage some power i don't know about. But the way you suggested wouldn't work with King Thor though.

#19 Posted by reaverlation (16458 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: And I was just clearing on why he said 3.Nothing else.Just debate with Don please

#20 Posted by Jayc1324 (12842 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Night4345 (5111 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for Old King Thor?

#22 Edited by alessandro_souzamarques (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: It's relative. If we look at his showings, in some, Thor could resist TP at Fernus's caliber or even more powerful, while in his others showings, he couldn't. Let's just agree in disagree because I'm not gonna change your mind and neither you're going to change mine.

Now to not derail this, what is importante to debate here is: do you really think Fernus and He'l would beat King Thor? Or were you just implying as to why Dondave said round 3? If so, then what's your opinion on the matter?

#23 Edited by Pierpat (3264 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for Old King Thor?

He had a quite impressive brawl with Galan:

#24 Posted by reaverlation (16458 posts) - - Show Bio

@alessandro_souzamarques: Yes let's agree to disagree before this turns into the inevitable of all Thor threads

Just implying and clarifying on what Don most likely meant in his post.Not in the mood to debate from supreme annoyance that I'm suffering right now(Not from you guys BTW) :).

#25 Posted by alessandro_souzamarques (699 posts) - - Show Bio
@pierpat said:

@alessandro_souzamarques said:

Round 7 edited, check if you have the same opinion now.

Now I believe he most likely clears.

Feats for Old King Thor?

These scans speak for themselves.

Thor ultimately lost the fight, but it's still quite impressive.

#26 Posted by Night4345 (5111 posts) - - Show Bio

Old King Thor loses at 3 because of TP.

#27 Posted by alessandro_souzamarques (699 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by alessandro_souzamarques (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@night4345: King Thor has complete control over Odin Force though. Odin Force gives the user/ host some really powerful TP powers. I don't think it would work against him.

#29 Posted by Night4345 (5111 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Experio (16689 posts) - - Show Bio

@night4345: Odin with the Odinforce was able to Telepathically make the human race unnoticeable to what's going on when he was transporting them.

#31 Edited by Experio (16689 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure who plutonian is but if his weaker than Void, should stop at 7

#32 Posted by Night4345 (5111 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by alessandro_souzamarques (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@night4345: This is still a relatively new version of Thor, so he doesn't have many feats yet. Especially regarding TP.

But since Thor has complete control over Odin Force (even more than Odin himself) and Odin Force should give TP powers to him, I believe we can safely assume he does have TP powerful enough to prevent any mind attacks from either Fernus and He'l.

And Odin was able to stalemate Galactus in a telepathic battle.

#34 Edited by patrat18 (10197 posts) - - Show Bio

I don 't see how he gets past 3

#35 Posted by Darkgenex (874 posts) - - Show Bio

King Thor is stated to be more powerful than Odin.

And Odin clears this.

King Thor clears.

#36 Edited by Noone301994 (5677 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 7

#37 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1707 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

Probably because the only significant threat is Fernus' TP? Physically/Power Output they are outclassed.

He'l and KC Superman are going to get smacked down. The only thing KC Superman brings to the table is physical presence which is not useful. And He'l brings some versatility but no enough to pull a win.

And if we look at what normal Thor's TP resistance has done coupled with the fact that he now has the full OF at his disposal it should be reasonable to think he can resistant mental assault long enough to put them down. Or at least long enough to take out Fernus then dispose of the other two at his leisure.

#38 Posted by patrat18 (10197 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

Probably because the only significant threat is Fernus' TP? Physically/Power Output they are outclassed.

He'l and KC Superman are going to get smacked down. The only thing KC Superman brings to the table is physical presence which is not useful. And He'l brings some versatility but no enough to pull a win.

And if we look at what normal Thor's TP resistance has done coupled with the fact that he now has the full OF at his disposal it should be reasonable to think he can resistant mental assault long enough to put them down. Or at least long enough to take out Fernus then dispose of the other two at his leisure.

How would he touch Kc? Let alone He'l.

#40 Edited by robertloucksjr (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

No one here can TP Odin. Old King Thor is above Odin so good luck with that.

Old King Thor's magic would be at or above classic Mordru levels I think. He should be able to touch whoever he wants.

#41 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1707 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@patrat18 said:

This is Old King Thor.

Not regular Thor.

He has the entire OF at his disposal. Speed isn't an issue. In addition it hardly matters since neither of the two can put Old King Thor down anyway.

#42 Posted by Cgoodness (5176 posts) - - Show Bio

7 or clears

#43 Edited by SHAZAM117 (3325 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by patrat18 (10197 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@patrat18 said:

This is Old King Thor.

Not regular Thor.

He has the entire OF at his disposal. Speed isn't an issue. In addition it hardly matters since neither of the two can put Old King Thor down anyway.

I'd say it was an issue when he was fighting Gorr. Almost all of his hits landed on old Thor.

#45 Posted by Wolverine08 (43788 posts) - - Show Bio

#46 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1707 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@patrat18 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@patrat18 said:

This is Old King Thor.

Not regular Thor.

I'd say it was an issue when he was fighting Gorr. Almost all of his hits landed on old Thor.

So?

I don't see what KC Superman and He'l could possibly do that Gorr/Galactus didn't already. Old King Thor's (and even regular Thor's) durability is insanely high. Meanwhile as strong as he is Old King Thor only needs to land a couple blows on each of them to take them out.

I am not saying he absolutely wins because he lacks the feats that Odin possesses. But if he takes out Fernus he should be just fine as I doubt the other two can dominate him physically.

Again he needs more feats, but he is ,meant to be Odin level and Odin would curb this Trio.

#47 Posted by reaverlation (16458 posts) - - Show Bio

Love how no one challenged @dondave and why he's the one who said 3 1st

#48 Edited by Frozen (14367 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: @reaverlation: Not really. I can't see him stopping at 3, considering I believe he supposedly tanked a hit from Galactus getting punched through the Earth.

@wolverine08 said:

No. Not if he's Odin level.

#49 Posted by Frozen (14367 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Both KC Superman and H'el would get stomped very easily.

#50 Posted by reaverlation (16458 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: I never gave my opinion though ;).