No Caption Provided
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Veitha

No speedblitz, No BFR, Moonstone can't turn intangible, NO SENTRY/VOID, THE OLD AVENGERS ROSTER INCLUDES NOH-VARR

Moral on, in character.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sentry/Void solos

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Veitha

@venomoushatred1001: I changed the topic, now Void isn't allowed... Can Ragnarok try or stop to try Sentry??

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nickthedevil

@Veitha said:

@venomoushatred1001: I changed the topic, now Void isn't allowed... Can Ragnarok try or stop to try Sentry??

Nope, Sentry still wins.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By KMART4455

@nickthedevil said:

@Veitha said:

Nope, Sentry still wins.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Veitha said:

No, also Sentry still solos.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Skaddix

Yeah Sentry unbalances this a lot.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Veitha

@venomoushatred1001: @Skaddix: @nickthedevil: This seems a mismatch so I changed the OP again... There isn't Sentry but Noh-Varr, now I think that this is more equal

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Veitha said:

@venomoushatred1001: @Skaddix: @nickthedevil: This seems a mismatch so I changed the OP again... There isn't Sentry but Noh-Varr, now I think that this is more equal

Now Skaar solos. Not easily, but he can solo this.
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Veitha

@czarny_samael666: Explain why

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Veitha said:

He goes against group of powerfull heroes and he isn't stupid. He know that Ares is at least as skilled as he is (we know that Ares is better skilled), so he will separate them by OP. All people in DA, beside Iron and Ares. Moonstone would go down easily, since she can't turn intangible. Patriot won't be able to stand against Skaar for too long. And then we have Skaar vs. Ares again. Ares can be skilled, but Skaar has OP and Hulk's level of strength and HF.  

Similar with Clor actually.  Only Moonstone and Patriot can fly, but thunders can deal with them. Noh-Varr is fast, but how he will run from tornado?
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Veitha

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Veitha said:

He goes against group of powerfull heroes and he isn't stupid. He know that Ares is at least as skilled as he is (we know that Ares is better skilled), so he will separate them by OP. All people in DA, beside Iron and Ares. Moonstone would go down easily, since she can't turn intangible. Patriot won't be able to stand against Skaar for too long. And then we have Skaar vs. Ares again. Ares can be skilled, but Skaar has OP and Hulk's level of strength and HF. Similar with Clor actually. Only Moonstone and Patriot can fly, but thunders can deal with them. Noh-Varr is fast, but how he will run from tornado?

Good exsposition... Can Noh-Varr's spit be used to control Skaar's mind?? And can Ares fight Ragnarok enough long to allow to Iron Patriot and Moonstone to take him?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Veitha said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Veitha said:

He goes against group of powerfull heroes and he isn't stupid. He know that Ares is at least as skilled as he is (we know that Ares is better skilled), so he will separate them by OP. All people in DA, beside Iron and Ares. Moonstone would go down easily, since she can't turn intangible. Patriot won't be able to stand against Skaar for too long. And then we have Skaar vs. Ares again. Ares can be skilled, but Skaar has OP and Hulk's level of strength and HF. Similar with Clor actually. Only Moonstone and Patriot can fly, but thunders can deal with them. Noh-Varr is fast, but how he will run from tornado?

Good exsposition... Can Noh-Varr's spit be used to control Skaar's mind?? And can Ares fight Ragnarok enough long to allow to Iron Patriot and Moonstone to take him?

1.You have to specify which weapons Noh-Varr can take too battle. I am not an expert about his weapons, so it is hard for me to judge. I just belive that only with his guns, he would be imprisoned by Skaar's OP, so these guns would be useless. 
2.I doubt it. Clor, or Ragnarok, how they currently name him, doesn't hold back, since he also wants to prove that he is Thor level guy (but he aren't). I doubt that if they will fight as a team against him, he won't use thunders. And in that situation, Iron and Moonstone will go down. IF somehow Ares would fight with Ragnarok, it is possible, since Ares was able to give a long fight also to other 100 tonners, but I doubt that it will come to this. Look at DA vs. Bor. Bor didn't respect them, because they attacked him as a team and Ragnarok can do the same.
Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By eatmore_payless

Sentry Solos

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nickthedevil

Skaar doesn't solo. He's been manhandled by Daken twice before.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Veitha

@czarny_samael666: 1. Noh-Varr can use every weapon he has used before except the Protector's nega-bands.

2. I think that Ares can fight him, he's got more skills than him. And isn't he a robot? Norman can use his armor to manipulate the tecnology inside his brain... I'm just making a wild guess.

@eatmore_payless: Sentry isn't in this battle

.@nickthedevil: I thought the same thing

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By czarny_samael666
@nickthedevil said:
Skaar doesn't solo. He's been manhandled by Daken twice before.
In one-on-one battle, where he didn't use his other powers, but fighting skills.

@Veitha said:

@czarny_samael666: 1. Noh-Varr can use every weapon he has used before except the Protector's nega-bands.

2. I think that Ares can fight him, he's got more skills than him. And isn't he a robot? Norman can use his armor to manipulate the tecnology inside his brain... I'm just making a wild guess.

@eatmore_payless: Sentry isn't in this battle

.@nickthedevil: I thought the same thing

1.Ok. Yet, IDK them enough to give an opinion.
2.Osborn isn't skilled enough for that. Ares can do it, but only if they would stay on ground. And it is doubtfull considering that in that scenario it is group vs. Ragnarok.
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HellionVulcan

Old dark avengers win sentry Ares are more than enough .

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Veitha

@HellionVulcan: Sentry isn't in this battle.

@czarny_samael666: 2. He doesn't need skills, he has just to ask to his armor to take control of the clor's cybernetic brain

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Veitha said:

@czarny_samael666: 2. He doesn't need skills, he has just to ask to his armor to take control of the clor's cybernetic brain

I don't recall a situation in which Osborn did it.
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Veitha

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Veitha said:

The armor is one of those of stark, so if stark in the past has used it to interface with other technologies certainly this one can do it too

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Veitha said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Veitha said:

The armor is one of those of stark, so if stark in the past has used it to interface with other technologies certainly this one can do it too

First, I wouldn't be so sure, because Stark is more like a cyborg now.
2. Osborn can not know about this. He was never as impresive as IM anyway. Even if Patriot is armor made just before Extremies, I would still give win to Stark with one of his older armors.
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Veitha

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Veitha said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Veitha said:

First, I wouldn't be so sure, because Stark is more like a cyborg now. 2. Osborn can not know about this. He was never as impresive as IM anyway. Even if Patriot is armor made just before Extremies, I would still give win to Stark with one of his older armors.

He tried to enter inside Doom's computers, so I think that he knows that the armor can penetrate the defenses of computers.

ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ndm5

@HellionVulcan: again, no sentry

ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27  Edited By ripcurl

Without Sentry?

The new Dark Avengers probably take this because of Skaar, tough to call though.

Moonstone is underrated, she's tough as hell. Think she could take the fake Scarlet Witch.

Gargan with the symbiote is better than Apaec.

Osborne in IP armor might be able to beat Ragnarok.

Still, I think Cage can take Daken, and Skaar would stomp Ares.