#1 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

To make it easier to understand the strongest person just no including strength and no with any alien weapon but they can have been altered in somway to make them that way so id give it to composite superman the only villian in dc from what ive seen to never lose a fight.

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"To make it easier to understand the strongest person just no including strength and no with any alien weapon but they can have been altered in somway to make them that way so id give it to composite superman the only villian in dc from what ive seen to never lose a fight. "

can you say that again in english please

#3 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

It was so if you dont understand it and you hate me dont post anythign just look and leave.

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't hate you... i was asking seriously...

the wording doesn't make sense...

strongest person just no including strength

huh?

but they can have been altered in somway to make them that way so id give it to composite superman the only villian in dc from what ive seen to never lose a fight.

huh?

#5 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Its pretty simple if you dont understand it then your obviously just trying to pick on me for no reason what so ever Think abotu it "Strongest person just not including strength" Meaning they can have magic or cosmic like powers And you werent seriosu because it is english if ti wasnt then it would obviously look alot differnet you just ahte me for noreason tryign to pick on me if you were seriosu youd say can you reword that please or something like that.

#6 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

ok you mean dc most powerfull character?

#7 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"ok you mean dc most powerfull character? "

Yeah that's what he meant to say. The Doctor.

#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes now i can tell ace was serious about that.

#9 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

the Spectre. he is dc's Living Tribunal.

#10 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Whos doctor?

#11 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Whos doctor?"

He's a reality warper from Wildstorm

acewasp23 says:

"the Spectre. he is dc's Living Tribunal. "

Isn't he a bit Cosmic for being "earth's" most powerful person?

#12 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I didnt know he was earth wait he was i forgot he was earth born but doesnt he have to have a host or he doesnt?

#13 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"zee crusher says:
"Whos doctor?"
He's a reality warper from Wildstorm acewasp23 says:
Isn't he a bit Cosmic for being "earth's" most powerful person?"

Aslong as their from earth lol so we cant go agasint that.

#14 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"zee crusher says:
"Whos doctor?"
He's a reality warper from Wildstorm acewasp23 says:
Isn't he a bit Cosmic for being "earth's" most powerful person?"
yeah but he needs an eart host. but if you want earth born the what about the Phantom Stranger?
Post Edited:2007-08-01 15:25:14
#15 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait isnt phantom stranger one of dcs first people coming out before 1933 and he had no powers or am i thinkign of another?

#16 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Wait isnt phantom stranger one of dcs first people coming out before 1933 and he had no powers or am i thinkign of another?"

lol i think your thinking of the phantom, the phantom has Vast mystical powers making him the near-equal to the Spectre.

#17 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Phantom Stranger's pretty impressive. I think Zatanna's on his level too.

#18 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spectre wasn't born on Earth, he's an angelic being. His hosts are human. The Phantom Stranger's origin is never revealed, he may also be an angelic being (or he might have been human). He was also first published in 1952. I'd say it may well be Captain Marvel.

#19 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

id give it to composite superman but the spectre was born right? He was soem black cop that died and became the spectre killing villinas worse the even the first relases of batman and he got cancled. But they are allowed to have been altered.

#20 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Superman Prime count?

#21 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Does Superman Prime count?"

na i dont thing he does lol since spectre can turn him into a candle and use him for a light.

#22 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman prime yes because he is from earth he just went to the sun but hes gonna be back to normal in like 3 minutes lol.

#23 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Superman prime yes because he is from earth he just went to the sun but hes gonna be back to normal in like 3 minutes lol."

thought they had to be born on earth? either way spectre or the Phantom Stranger or alot more powerfull than any superman incarnation.

#24 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

O wait your right im thinking of super boy lol nvm he doesnt count then.

#25 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"id give it to composite superman but the spectre was born right? He was soem black cop that died and became the spectre killing villinas worse the even the first relases of batman and he got cancled. But they are allowed to have been altered."

The Spectre is a seperate being in his own right, Crispus Allen, Hal Jordan and Jim Corrigan were/are all human hosts bonded to him in order to keep him from just judging everyone.

Composite Superman's powers are only temporary, at least the human version's are. I still reckon Captain Marvel, since he has assumed the mantle of Shazam.

#26 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate Kid's collar.

#27 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

There's no stopping that freaking collar.

#28 Posted by Kurtis Iverson (87 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if he pops it?

#29 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

It stay popped.

#30 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes thats true but composite supermans to smart and fast that third version was able to keep hsi powers for montsh because he planed out when he needed to recharge he only lost because they said the same disease that killed his dad is the same one that gonna kill him since he now has these power which scared him and made him lose them so hes not that bright lol. But i gues every one goes with spectre id give ti to him to composite was never really that fast.

#31 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you ignoring the collar?

#32 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

O yeah please fill me in on who he is lol im sorta lost with the dc names their all new to me except for spectre.

#33 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't the best picture of the collar (but can you really have a bad one?) but it's what I could find.

#34 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait karate kid from th legion of superheros that lost to that boy that could gain any one power to defeat his opponenet.

#35 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Wait karate kid from th legion of superheros that lost to that boy that could gain any one power to defeat his opponenet."

Ultra Boy?

#36 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

O thats ulrta boy or are you saying ultra boy was the one that gained powers?

#37 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

I was asking if the guy whose name you cant remember but who could use multiple powers was Ultra Boy.

#38 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Nemesis kid or lad or something is the guy you're talking about. His power was something like, he gets the powers of whoever he's fighting, but a little better. Karate Kid didn't lose though, he sacrificed himself for everyone else. Then his wife killed Nemesis guy.

#39 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I see what you mean ultra byo can only use one power at a time he will always have hsi power nemisis kid was the one that killed karate kid he gained the power to fight better then karate kid eventually and killed him but nemisis kid powers go away after hes doen and sometimes dont work around more then one person.

#40 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Nemesis kid or lad or something is the guy you're talking about. His power was something like, he gets the powers of whoever he's fighting, but a little better. Karate Kid didn't lose though, he sacrificed himself for everyone else. Then his wife killed Nemesis guy."

Yeah it was the girl that made darkness just when he adjusted to her darkness to get past it she did something an killed him.

#41 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

What are you talking about? There was no darkness or powers of any kind involved (hers were illusions btw). She snapped his neck after saying something about how no powers could stop her.

Oh, here's a better collar shot.

This one too, but you have to click.

You should see his wedding collar. I'll look for it.

#42 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah i messed up lol i just looked it up but couldnt correct my self she used illusion on him his hearing then got better then he could get past it but with her temper she broke his neck.

#43 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol your right his collar is big i bet he cant see behind him lol.

#44 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Wedding Collar

#45 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

#46 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn that a big collar what were they thinking making that lol.

#47 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"http://www.majorspoilers.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/KarateKid/KK10.jpg"

lol yeah thats great i know some people that go to comic conventions, ill have to tell the to dress like that next time.

#48 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#49 Edited by JustSomeRandomKid (1850 posts) - - Show Bio