This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

this is marvel Odin
and Zeus mythology or marvel. which ever is more powerful
and Thor

#2 Posted by Aronmorales (9520 posts) - - Show Bio

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Shoot, I'm a native Viner, so that would imply that I don't go to Animevice, which would imply that I favor American comics more, so I say

Odin and Zeus.

#3 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't See Odin and Zeus being able to handle the entire DBZ univerese, they're are just too many Planet Busters. 

Goku 
Vegeta 
Cell 
Majin Buu 
Piccolo (later in the series) 
Frieza 
Cooler 
Broly 
Dabura 
Supreme Kai 
Uub 
and the list goes on.
#4 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" I don't See Odin and Zeus being able to handle the entire DBZ univerese, they're are just too many Planet Busters.  Goku Vegeta Cell Majin Buu Piccolo (later in the series) Frieza Cooler Broly Dabura Supreme Kai Uub and the list goes on. "
Odin solos this easily, are you kidding? planet busters? rofl. ok.
#5 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA said:
" @Caligula said:
" I don't See Odin and Zeus being able to handle the entire DBZ univerese, they're are just too many Planet Busters.  Goku Vegeta Cell Majin Buu Piccolo (later in the series) Frieza Cooler Broly Dabura Supreme Kai Uub and the list goes on. "
Odin solos this easily, are you kidding? planet busters? rofl. ok. "

Some are Galaxy Busters, I.E. Broly, in the first Broly film he destroys the south Galaxy looking for Goku.
#6 Edited by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Caligula said:
Some are Galaxy Busters, I.E. Broly, in the first Broly film he destroys the south Galaxy looking for Goku. "
and? that's one character. aside from the fact that Broly isn't canon, no one else in DBZ has destroyed a galaxy. hell, not one has even destroyed a solar system. Odin was taking multiple galaxy busters to the face without flinching. he even recreated them right after. no one in DBZ even comes close to that. DBZ gets stomped by Odin alone. Zeus would do the same.
#7 Posted by blackmanlove (255 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA said:
"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Caligula said:
Some are Galaxy Busters, I.E. Broly, in the first Broly film he destroys the south Galaxy looking for Goku. "
and? that's one character. aside from the fact that Broly isn't canon, no one else in DBZ has destroyed a galaxy. hell, not one has even destroyed a solar system. Odin was taking multiple galaxy busters to the face without flinching. he even recreated them right after. no one in DBZ even comes close to that. DBZ gets stomped by Odin alone. Zeus would do the same. "

Why is Broly non-canon? 
Akira Toryiama Himself said the films are part of the Canon story. 

Broly>>>>>>Odin+Zeus 
Buu>>>>>>>Broly 

there for. making Broly+Buu>>>>>Odin+Zeus 

and yes, Buu is a galaxy buster, and not just a Galaxy Buster. Supreme Kai said even in his lowest form Buu can destroy universes
#9 Edited by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Caligula said:
and? that's one character. aside from the fact that Broly isn't canon, no one else in DBZ has destroyed a galaxy. hell, not one has even destroyed a solar system. Odin was taking multiple galaxy busters to the face without flinching. he even recreated them right after. no one in DBZ even comes close to that. DBZ gets stomped by Odin alone. Zeus would do the same. "
Why is Broly non-canon? Akira Toryiama Himself said the films are part of the Canon story.  Broly>>>>>>Odin+Zeus Buu>>>>>>>Broly  there for. making Broly+Buu>>>>>Odin+Zeus  and yes, Buu is a galaxy buster, and not just a Galaxy Buster. Supreme Kai said even in his lowest form Buu can destroy universes "
so Broly is better than Odin AND Zeus because Broly destroyed ONE galaxy, completely ignoring the fact that Odin fought Infinity and destroyed MULTIPLE galaxies on a whim. yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Buu can barely destroy a planet. Cell can barely put a crater on Earth with his "solar system buster."

Odin solos. Zeus solos.
#10 Posted by Roy_Harper_Jr (198 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly never really destroyed a galaxy either, if you watched the movie you can see Goku going to the south galaxy

Regardless Odin farts = DBZ dies

#11 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA said:
"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Caligula said:
Why is Broly non-canon? Akira Toryiama Himself said the films are part of the Canon story.  Broly>>>>>>Odin+Zeus Buu>>>>>>>Broly  there for. making Broly+Buu>>>>>Odin+Zeus  and yes, Buu is a galaxy buster, and not just a Galaxy Buster. Supreme Kai said even in his lowest form Buu can destroy universes "
so Broly is better than Odin AND Zeus because Broly destroyed ONE galaxy, completely ignoring the fact that Odin fought Infinity and destroyed MULTIPLE galaxies on a whim. yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Buu can barely destroy a planet. Cell can barely put a crater on Earth with his "solar system buster." Odin solos. Zeus solos. "

You are gonna need a better argument than Odin Solos or Zeus Solos. 
Because you are also missing the fact that they are going against the entire DBZ universe. Not just Broly and Buu. even the weakest Z characters bust planets for breakfast, and the higher ups Bust Galaxies.
#12 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @CAPiTA said:
"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Caligula said:
so Broly is better than Odin AND Zeus because Broly destroyed ONE galaxy, completely ignoring the fact that Odin fought Infinity and destroyed MULTIPLE galaxies on a whim. yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Buu can barely destroy a planet. Cell can barely put a crater on Earth with his "solar system buster." Odin solos. Zeus solos. "
You are gonna need a better argument than Odin Solos or Zeus Solos. Because you are also missing the fact that they are going against the entire DBZ universe. Not just Broly and Buu. even the weakest Z characters bust planets for breakfast, and the higher ups Bust Galaxies. "
again, Odin was taking MULTIPLE galaxy busters. planet busters won't phase him. galaxy busters will do the same as they did against Infinity. no one in DBZ can even take a planet buster without nearly dying. you're gonna need a much better argument than "oh, a lot of planet busters and maybe 1 galaxy buster who are all less durable than Wonder Woman."
#13 Posted by Roy_Harper_Jr (198 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @CAPiTA said:
"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Caligula said:
You are gonna need a better argument than Odin Solos or Zeus Solos. Because you are also missing the fact that they are going against the entire DBZ universe. Not just Broly and Buu. even the weakest Z characters bust planets for breakfast, and the higher ups Bust Galaxies. "
Only the strongest DBZ character can bust planets ei Buu SSJ3 Goku
#14 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA said:
" @Caligula said:
" @CAPiTA said:
"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Caligula said:
again, Odin was taking MULTIPLE galaxy busters. planet busters won't phase him. galaxy busters will do the same as they did against Infinity. no one in DBZ can even take a planet buster without nearly dying. you're gonna need a much better argument than "oh, a lot of planet busters and maybe 1 galaxy buster who are all less durable than Wonder Woman." "

If you truly think they are less durable than WW, you obviously have never Read nor Watched DBZ, These guys can fight for months and years under extreme conditions
#15 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Caligula said:
" @CAPiTA said:
"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Caligula said:
again, Odin was taking MULTIPLE galaxy busters. planet busters won't phase him. galaxy busters will do the same as they did against Infinity. no one in DBZ can even take a planet buster without nearly dying. you're gonna need a much better argument than "oh, a lot of planet busters and maybe 1 galaxy buster who are all less durable than Wonder Woman." "
If you truly think they are less durable than WW, you obviously have never Read nor Watched DBZ, These guys can fight for months and years under extreme conditions "
uhh yeah. except not even a day goes by and they're already out of breath.
#16 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA said:
" @Caligula said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Caligula said:
" @CAPiTA said:
"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Caligula said:
If you truly think they are less durable than WW, you obviously have never Read nor Watched DBZ, These guys can fight for months and years under extreme conditions "
uhh yeah. except not even a day goes by and they're already out of breath. "

what does being out of breath have to do with being able to withstand punishment
#17 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Caligula said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Caligula said:
" @CAPiTA said:
"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Caligula said:
what does being out of breath have to do with being able to withstand punishment "
because they're all bloody?

hell, even Hulk can fight for days straight, and he can't even take a planet buster.

so sad.
#18 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA said:
" @Caligula said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Caligula said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Caligula said:
" @CAPiTA said:
"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

"@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Caligula said:
what does being out of breath have to do with being able to withstand punishment "
because they're all bloody?  hell, even Hulk can fight for days straight, and he can't even take a planet buster.  so sad. "

Bullshit. Hulk has taken PBs. Black Bolt, Doctor Strange, Silver Surfer, he has even Stopped Juggy from moving, and Juggy was in full motion. 
and Hulk would get owned by some of the DBZ elite
#19 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Freeza can blow up a planet.
Goku can teleport.
And Bardock can see the future.

You know what omnipotence, omniscient and omnipresence are? Those are the components of the gods. Is everything in one same package. They can see the future, they have all power and can be anywhere.

Zeus and Odin fart and boom there goes the DBZ universe along with the DC and Marvel.

#20 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" Bullshit. Hulk has taken PBs. Black Bolt, Doctor Strange, Silver Surfer, he has even Stopped Juggy from moving, and Juggy was in full motion. and Hulk would get owned by some of the DBZ elite "
Hulk hasn't taken Surfer. LOL. Black Bolt didn't use a planet busting shout. Juggs isn't a planet buster. taking Strange is PIS.

try again.
#21 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

A. I never Said Juggs was a PB, I simply Said he stopped him. Which is an impressive feat.

B.Read Planet Hulk, or Marvel Zombies (I Know MZ is NC). He beats the Surfer in both of those.

C.Doesn't matter whether he used it or not, He Beat BB. and you said He couldn't

D.How is Strange PIS, I think Hulk is just that good honestly.

#22 Posted by nick_clark (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin and Zeus winners.....  This versus is so ridiculous.... 

#23 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
"

A. I never Said Juggs was a PB, I simply Said he stopped him. Which is an impressive feat.

B.Read Planet Hulk, or Marvel Zombies (I Know MZ is NC). He beats the Surfer in both of those.

C.Doesn't matter whether he used it or not, He Beat BB. and you said He couldn't

D.How is Strange PIS, I think Hulk is just that good honestly.

"
Marvel Zombies is an alternate universe, not 616. Planet Hulk, Surfer was DEPOWERED and ALMOST KILLED HULK. Hulk just sucker punched him AFTER Surfer started thanking him for freeing him. Surfer came out of it without a scratch.

BB let out a whisper. that's barely city leveling.

Strange is PIS because the list of ways he'd handle Hulk easily is too long to put in a single post. plus Strange started jobbing to everyone after he owned Shuma.
#24 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets say a DBZ characters does fire a Planet busting attack THEY WILL BE TAPPED OUT OF POWER AFTER THAT! meaning they lose!!

#25 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin wills the DBZ verse out of existance and the our universe is better for it.
#26 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@CAPiTA said:

@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Caligula said:
" I don't See Odin and Zeus being able to handle the entire DBZ univerese, they're are just too many Planet Busters. Goku Vegeta Cell Majin Buu Piccolo (later in the series) Frieza Cooler Broly Dabura Supreme Kai Uub and the list goes on. "
and? that's one character. aside from the fact that Broly isn't canon, no one else in DBZ has destroyed a galaxy. hell, not one has even destroyed a solar system. Odin was taking multiple galaxy busters to the face without flinching. he even recreated them right after. no one in DBZ even comes close to that. DBZ gets stomped by Odin alone. Zeus would do the same.

LOL

DO NOT POST ANY COMMENT WITHOUT KNOWING ABOUT CHARACTERS

see this is super buu

SSJ4 Gogeta >>>>>>> super vegeto >>>>>>>> superbuu(MULTIVERSAL DESTROYER) as shown above)>>>>>>>>>>zeus and odin (universal level)

any one of vegeto and gogeta can cumberstomp odin and zeus togather

#27 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin solos

#28 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

why would this be bumped..........................

#29 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (18961 posts) - - Show Bio

This. Is. Going. To. Be. Locked. Yay!

Btw, doesn't dbz universe mean Eternal Dragon is there also?? And there are universal threats like Buu there.. I could go on arguing. sigh. Anime vs comics are really delicious.

But why bother with myth zeus? He is in TOAA's league, by his GOD status. He is not an asgardian there lol

#30 Posted by monarch_prime (399 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin solos,the end.

#31 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

#32 Posted by Deranged Midget (17740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber: Please stop bumping all the DBZ threads. They are not permitted anymore. That is your first warning.