• 138 results
#1 Posted by Shiryu (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Odinforce Thor is NOT allowed to trap Goku in a black hole or warp him into another dimension using Mjonir.All out fight.Who wins?Also, it proves you're really mature by answering this thread since it involves a DBZ character, which you all hate.For all of you DBZ haters,just let me get off easy this time, and you can kill me for this thread later.

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

It's called thorforce now. Thor god blasts goku and goku promptly dies.
Post Edited:2008-05-25 09:24:54

#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"It's called thorforce now. Thor god blasts goku and goku promptly dies.
Post Edited:2008-05-25 09:24:54"

And the universe celebrates "Thor-Killed-Goku Day". Throws confetti

#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

And even without that, thor can just reality warp goku out of existence and make it so that he never existed.

#5 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiryu says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"And even without that, thor can just reality warp goku out of existence and make it so that he never existed."
In this battle, Thor isn't allowed to do that.Just hand to hand.Goku is not allowed to fly, or use kamehameha or spirit bomb, or any of his stupid attacks."

LOL, you just took away any hope of him winning this fight.

#6 Posted by Shiryu (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"And even without that, thor can just reality warp goku out of existence and make it so that he never existed."

In this battle, Thor isn't allowed to do that.Just hand to hand.Goku is not allowed to fly, or use kamehameha or spirit bomb, or any of his stupid attacks.

#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku gets his brains splattered on the wall.

#8 Posted by Shiryu (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

In this battle, Thor isn't allowed to do that.Just hand to hand.Goku is not allowed to fly, or use kamehameha or spirit bomb, or any of his stupid attacks.

#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiryu says:

"Dreadnaught says:

In this battle, Thor isn't allowed to do that.Just hand to hand.Goku is not allowed to fly, or use kamehameha or spirit bomb, or any of his stupid attacks."

Again Goku's brains coat the room.

#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

And there will be much rejoicing as the abomination no offense abomination that is DBZ is slain forever.

#11 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor's stronger and a lot more powerful taking away Goku's attcks just took away hi 0.001% chance of winning Thor kills Goku then beats the rest of the DBZ cast with his body

#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

Now to slay Naruto.

#13 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

lol yep

#14 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

When it comes to power level Odinforce Thor is just about as equal to Goku at the begging of the Namek Saga (so that's like... a Power Level of 9000)

Now comparing him to a SS3 no less a SS1 (which both are at a PL over a million) is like over kill on Thor. It would be an equal match if you compared Yamcha and Tein to Thorforce, becuase Goku... Vegeta... Piccolo and everyone else is just too powerful for Thor to beat by himself.

#15 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Perfect Cell says:
"When it comes to power level Odinforce Thor is just about as equal to Goku at the begging of the Namek Saga (so that's like... a Power Level of 9000) Now comparing him to a SS3 no less a SS1 (which both are at a PL over a million) is like over kill on Thor. It would be an equal match if you compared Yamcha and Tein to Thorforce, becuase Goku... Vegeta... Piccolo and everyone else is just too powerful for Thor to beat by himself."
You do know, to be a DBZ fanboy is instant death here. "

R.I.P

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku.Thor even with the Odinforce has not shown me Goku level feats.

#17 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins. He's had thousands of years of hand to hand combat fighting. Goku had about a summer. Then his child hood. Goku is about 35 years of age right? lol he loses. Thor doesn't to use any of what you said. He can easily use the sun rays to hypnotize goku into holding his breath.

#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect Cell says:

"When it comes to power level Odinforce Thor is just about as equal to Goku at the begging of the Namek Saga (so that's like... a Power Level of 9000)Now comparing him to a SS3 no less a SS1 (which both are at a PL over a million) is like over kill on Thor. It would be an equal match if you compared Yamcha and Tein to Thorforce, becuase Goku... Vegeta... Piccolo and everyone else is just too powerful for Thor to beat by himself."

You do know, to be a DBZ fanboy is instant death here.

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Goku.Thor even with the Odinforce has not shown me Goku level feats."
#20 Posted by Vrakmul (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

No stupid goku attacks. Which means. Goku has his brains splattered on the wall. Also, saying DBZ wins in anything is Taboo on the vine.

#21 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Vance Astro says:

No stupid goku attacks. Which means. Goku has his brains splattered on the wall. Also, saying DBZ wins in anything is Taboo on the vine."

Vance is retarded don't waste time arguing with him. When your right he will say you make stuff up or change topic or just put alot of periods.

#22 Posted by Vrakmul (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Vance Astro says:

"

First off, Goku is an Idiot and wouldn't know what thor could do. Thor would simply god blast goku and goku dies.

#23 Posted by Vrakmul (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Vance Astro says:
"
First off, Goku is an Idiot and wouldn't know what thor could do. Thor would simply god blast goku and goku dies. "

Goku almost never knows what his opponents can do...."

Yes, so he just gets god blasted before he knows what happened.

#24 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
No stupid goku attacks. Which means. Goku has his brains splattered on the wall. Also, saying DBZ wins in anything is Taboo on the vine."
Vance is retarded don't waste time arguing with him. When your right he will say you make stuff up or change topic or just put alot of periods."

You haven't give me a valid argument.

You said....Thor has had thousands of years of combat training...but because he's had more training that Goku doesn't mean he's a better fighter and if you watch DBZ you know Thor isn't a better fighter than Goku.Goku defeated an entire army when he was 10...that was before all the Super Saiyan crap.

Then you said Thor could hypnotize Goku...how could he do that when he's gettin his face beat in?"

1.One if I give you a valid argument you change subjects so I don't try and argue with you.

1. If your a better fighter I think You'd win in a fighting competition. Look at she hulk vs champion. If you read comics you know she crushed him after she learned how to box. Also I did watch the show dumba$$. If you read the comics you know when Thor was little he was known for taking out giants. This was when he was about gokus age there he would take out giants with ease. I can post and show its much better then taking out and army.

3.Goku is weak. His punches would be like you trying to say you know somethiing. Obviously its not gonna work. Its also not true.

#25 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins just on the basis of being a comicbook character and not a DBZ character.

Secondly, Thor is a GOD. Goku, no matter how powerful he gets will never be more than an alien.

#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
Vance is retarded don't waste time arguing with him. When your right he will say you make stuff up or change topic or just put alot of periods."

You haven't give me a valid argument.

You said....Thor has had thousands of years of combat training...but because he's had more training that Goku doesn't mean he's a better fighter and if you watch DBZ you know Thor isn't a better fighter than Goku.Goku defeated an entire army when he was 10...that was before all the Super Saiyan crap.

Then you said Thor could hypnotize Goku...how could he do that when he's gettin his face beat in?

#27 Posted by Vrakmul (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Vance Astro says:
"
First off, Goku is an Idiot and wouldn't know what thor could do. Thor would simply god blast goku and goku dies. "
Yes, so he just gets god blasted before he knows what happened. "

You don't know that anything Thor can throw at him will kill him."

1stly, while goku may be able to hit more often, thors hits hurt a hell of a lot more. And Goku bruises easily. As I said, Goku's brains coat the room.

#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:

I always admit when I'm wrong but you've never proved me wrong...

#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Vance Astro says:
"

Goku almost never knows what his opponents can do....

#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
You haven't give me a valid argument. You said....Thor has had thousands of years of combat training...but because he's had more training that Goku doesn't mean he's a better fighter and if you watch DBZ you know Thor isn't a better fighter than Goku.Goku defeated an entire army when he was 10...that was before all the Super Saiyan crap. Then you said Thor could hypnotize Goku...how could he do that when he's gettin his face beat in?"
1.One if I give you a valid argument you change subjects so I don't try and argue with you. 2. If your a better fighter I think You'd win in a fighting competition. Look at she hulk vs champion. If you read comics you know she crushed him after she learned how to box. Also I did watch the show dumba$$. If you read the comics you know when Thor was little he was known for taking out giants. This was when he was about gokus age there he would take out giants with ease. I can post and show its much better then taking out and army. 3.Goku is weak. His punches would be like you trying to say you know somethiing. Obviously its not gonna work. Its also not true."

1.I never changed the subject....

2.What does She Hulk beating the Champion have to do with Goku beating Thor? Thor is a god and has powers....so Goku had to work his way up differently.He gained powers through martial arts,he wasn't born with them.

3.What makes you say Goku is weak? She-Hulk knocked Thor out and I know she's not as strong as Goku.

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Vance Astro says:
"

You don't know that anything Thor can throw at him will kill him.

#32 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay let's take a strength rating wahts the heaviest thing Goku has ever lifted

Thor has lifted the midgard serpent that could wraps itself round earth now the mountain range hulk lifted was 180 billion tons so Thor's feat has to be well above that

#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Vance Astro says:
"
1stly, while goku may be able to hit more often, thors hits hurt a hell of a lot more. And Goku bruises easily. As I said, Goku's brains coat the room."

What are you even basing this on?

#34 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

1.I never changed the subject....2.What does She Hulk beating the Champion have to do with Goku beating Thor? Thor is a god and has powers....so Goku had to work his way up differently.He gained powers through martial arts,he wasn't born with them.3.What makes you say Goku is weak? She-Hulk knocked Thor out and I know she's not as strong as Goku."

1.You always change the subject.

2.It means since she was a better fighter the second time they fought she beat him. Goku was born with powers are you stupid or something?? You clearly see he was and evil baby when he was born and could always blast people. Thor was the same way He had a high ego and was always strong as a kid. So who gained powers here?? You make no sense.

1. Show me When she knocked Thor out I'd like to see this.
#35 Posted by Vrakmul (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Vance Astro says:
"
1stly, while goku may be able to hit more often, thors hits hurt a hell of a lot more. And Goku bruises easily. As I said, Goku's brains coat the room."

What are you even basing this on?"

Goku's punches have difficulty harming a lot of foes. Thor rarely has said trouble. And also, goku takes time to grunt pointlessly

G:aaaaahhh aahhh

Thor:god blasts

G:aaaaaahhh aaahhh

Thor:god blasts

The cycle repeats until goku is a smoldering pile of ashes or it could go with thor just hitting thor with the hammer rather than god blasting him.

#36 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

She hulk is stronger then Goku by the way. When has he lifted 85 tons??

#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
1.I never changed the subject.... 2.What does She Hulk beating the Champion have to do with Goku beating Thor? Thor is a god and has powers....so Goku had to work his way up differently.He gained powers through martial arts,he wasn't born with them. 3.What makes you say Goku is weak? She-Hulk knocked Thor out and I know she's not as strong as Goku."
1.You always change the subject. 2.It means since she was a better fighter the second time they fought she beat him. Goku was born with powers are you stupid or something?? You clearly see he was and evil baby when he was born and could always blast people. Thor was the same way He had a high ego and was always strong as a kid. So who gained powers here?? You make no sense. 3. Show me When she knocked Thor out I'd like to see this."

1.Stop talking about what I always do...this is now.

2.Goku was born with the ability to turn in to Oozuru but his tail was ripped off.Goku could do something as a baby but he was not powerful until Roshi trained him.

#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"She hulk is stronger then Goku by the way. When has he lifted 85 tons??"

Goku doesn't show his strength by lifting.

#39 Posted by Vrakmul (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
1.I never changed the subject.... 2.What does She Hulk beating the Champion have to do with Goku beating Thor? Thor is a god and has powers....so Goku had to work his way up differently.He gained powers through martial arts,he wasn't born with them. 3.What makes you say Goku is weak? She-Hulk knocked Thor out and I know she's not as strong as Goku."
1.You always change the subject. 2.It means since she was a better fighter the second time they fought she beat him. Goku was born with powers are you stupid or something?? You clearly see he was and evil baby when he was born and could always blast people. Thor was the same way He had a high ego and was always strong as a kid. So who gained powers here?? You make no sense. 3. Show me When she knocked Thor out I'd like to see this."

1.Stop talking about what I always do...this is now.

2.Goku was born with the ability to turn in to Oozuru but his tail was ripped off.Goku could do something as a baby but he was not powerful until Roshi trained him.

" />http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3277/thorvsshehulk21hmnj1.jpg"

A. That's bad writing, realistically that would not happen.

B. battles are done without the bias of a comic book writer.

#40 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
1.Stop talking about what I always do...this is now. 2.Goku was born with the ability to turn in to Oozuru but his tail was ripped off.Goku could do something as a baby but he was not powerful until Roshi trained him. 3.
A." />http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3277/thorvsshehulk21hmnj1.jpg"
A. That's bad writing, realistically that would not happen. B. battles are done without the bias of a comic book writer. "
That's what people say when they lost."
Do we ever consider that because spidey beat the crap out of fire lord that any old street level can beat the crap out of him too?"

Or that Hulk can be knocked out by a cement truck?

#41 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"She hulk is stronger then Goku by the way. When has he lifted 85 tons??"
Goku doesn't show his strength by lifting."

Yeah but strength would sghow how hard you can hit OF (Thor force) Thor has the power to wipe goku from existance but even with that taken away he has the power to defeat the destroyer armour made to combat the celestials and nearly kill Galactus where as Goku has never shown power close to this

#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
1.Stop talking about what I always do...this is now. 2.Goku was born with the ability to turn in to Oozuru but his tail was ripped off.Goku could do something as a baby but he was not powerful until Roshi trained him. 3.
A. That's bad writing, realistically that would not happen. B. battles are done without the bias of a comic book writer. "

That's what people say when they lost.

#43 Posted by Vrakmul (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
Do we ever consider that because spidey beat the crap out of fire lord that any old street level can beat the crap out of him too?"

She-Hulk beats people in her strength range on a daily basis."

Your avoiding the question. Do we assume that because Spidey defeated Fire lord, a herald of galactus, any other street level guy can defeat fire lord with ease too?

#44 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

goku.

#45 Posted by Vrakmul (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:

Do we ever consider that because spidey beat the crap out of fire lord that any old street level can beat the crap out of him too?

#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Goku 3 levels below SSJ3 punching and kicking as fast as he can...with 8 tons of weights on him and then 40 tons at SSJ.

#47 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:

She-Hulk beats people in her strength range on a daily basis.

#48 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
Your avoiding the question. Do we assume that because Spidey defeated Fire lord, a herald of galactus, any other street level guy can defeat fire lord with ease too? "

No,but Spider-man isn't She-Hulk.

#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Dreadnaught

1.We don't know how strong Hulk was in WWH.His strength was unclassfied.Marvel has always stated that his strength can be unlimited do to anger...so him beating Blackbolt..isn't farfetched at all.

2.Spider-man and Firelord is an obvious mismatch....and that is bad writing but She-Hulk punching out Thor isn't that farfectched either because she also gets stronger.Your acting a if she killed him...she only punched him out.

3.Even if the She-Hulk thing is bad writing (which it's not)...Goku could beat both She-Hulk and Thor.

#50 Posted by Vrakmul (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
Your avoiding the question. Do we assume that because Spidey defeated Fire lord, a herald of galactus, any other street level guy can defeat fire lord with ease too? "

No,but Spider-man isn't She-Hulk."

It's an example of bad writing, could hulk realistically defeat black bolt as he did in WWH?