• 153 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins? this should be easy, obviously hulk will just get so angry that he will pick up mjolnir and knock thor's head off.

#2 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

OF thor stomps Hulk physicaly or eraseshim from existance dimension dumps him dumps him in a black or just drains all his gamma radiation returning him to banner.

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins

#4 Posted by howlettjames (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Curbstomp. Odin force thor turns hulk into jelly. Literally.

#6 Posted by !Drake! (1880 posts) - - Show Bio

the human Juggernaut says:

"who wins? this should be easy, obviously hulk will just get so angry that he will pick up mjolnir and knock thor's head off."

lol payback really is a bich

#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor teleports hulk into the Milky way's central black hole. Where If the heat from all the blue giants orbiting it don't get him, the constant stream of plasma from the black hole or the black hole itself will.

#8 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk doesn't really have a chance here. Odinforce means he has his Thor power and the power of Odin. There are so many ways for him to win.

#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Either that or Thor and the Asgardians and Hercules and the Olympians play volley ball with Hulk as the volley ball.
Post Edited:2008-05-24 21:45:55

#10 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

It's called the "Thorforce" now people, get with the program. Plus Hulk should never be able to lift Mjolner, not ever!

#11 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Thor teleports hulk into the Milky way's central black hole. Where If the heat from all the blue giants orbiting it don't get him, the constant stream of plasma from the black hole or the black hole itself will."

won't that just make him angrier?

#12 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

NO becauase it would completeley destroy him his skeleton and organs would be gone and the hulk can't regen on that level

#13 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

First it is not possible for Hulk to pick up 616 Thor's hammer and being in that black hole would destroy his bones and all his organs it would completley wipe him out so he wouldn't regenerate and Thor is still just as smart and witgh the OF he can straight away increase his strength above the hulks to beat him that away

#14 Posted by Maximillius (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Not true venom, Hulk did regenerate from nothing but Bones in mere seconds. Now remember this Hulk is not only strong but Smart, He would outsmart thor, and If it is just hand to hand, Strength to Strength, Hulk would win. Hulk has pick thor's hammer a couple ot times, and He stopped a duplicate of the hammer with the same exact power of thor's effortless.

#15 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Maximillius says:

"Hulk would outsmart thor"

Did Thor end braindead and no one told me? :P

#16 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Slinger says:

"It's called the "Thorforce" now people, get with the program. Plus Hulk should never be able to lift Mjolner, not ever!"

the only people i saw pick up the mjolner is, hulk, superman, wonderwoman.

#17 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

venom hybrid says:

"Superman and Wonderwoman non canon The hulk thats iompossible the hammer can only be lifted by someone worthy which the hulk is not"

oh ok.

#18 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Wonderwoman non canon The hulk thats iompossible the hammer can only be lifted by someone worthy which the hulk is not

#19 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"the human Juggernaut says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Thor teleports hulk into the Milky way's central black hole. Where If the heat from all the blue giants orbiting it don't get him, the constant stream of plasma from the black hole or the black hole itself will."

won't that just make him angrier?"

Doesn't matter, he can't get out. "

so the hulk can't get sooo angry that eventually he would get out?

#20 Posted by King Saturn (222827 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor with Odin Force should win here very easy. OF Thor should have no trouble downing World War Hulk

#21 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

"Dreadnaught says:

Doesn't matter, he can't get out.

#22 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

"Dreadnaught says:
"Dreadnaught says:

so the hulk can't get sooo angry that eventually he would get out?"

A black hole can never be exited, except by singular very very very very very very very very very very very very very small particles. Unless strength somehow equates to being able to tear apart reality he's not getting out. The escape velocity is simply too high. And anger has a finite limit. This limit depends on the person though, but I'm sure even hulk's anger has a locatable and measurable limit.

#23 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Dreadnaught says:
A black hole can never be exited, except by singular very very very very very very very very very very very very very small particles. Unless strength somehow equates to being able to tear apart reality he's not getting out. The escape velocity is simply too high. And anger has a finite limit. This limit depends on the person though, but I'm sure even hulk's anger has a locatable and measurable limit. "
Damn. This thread has gone on long enough. Thor tears him apart on the atomic level. Ain't no one surviving that.
#24 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Dreadnaught says:
A black hole can never be exited, except by singular very very very very very very very very very very very very very small particles. Unless strength somehow equates to being able to tear apart reality he's not getting out. The escape velocity is simply too high. And anger has a finite limit. This limit depends on the person though, but I'm sure even hulk's anger has a locatable and measurable limit. "
Damn. This thread has gone on long enough. Thor tears him apart on the atomic level. Ain't no one surviving that."

Yes death to the angsty green giant!

#25 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Damn. This thread has gone on long enough. Thor tears him apart on the atomic level. Ain't no one surviving that."

mr. immortal would :)

#26 Posted by lordraiden (6581 posts) - - Show Bio

"who wins? this should be easy, obviously hulk will just get so angry that he will pick up mjolnir and knock thor's head off."

Hmmmmm! what are we going to do with you?

#27 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

Hmmmmm! what are we going to do with you? "

make me insert /sarcasm tags in my posts?

#28 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins with ease. How is hulk gonna take on Thor when he can barely take a few hits from Sentry?

#29 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Thor wins with ease. How is hulk gonna take on Thor when he can barely take a few hits from Sentry?"

by getting angrier.

#30 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

"zee crusher says:
"Thor wins with ease. How is hulk gonna take on Thor when he can barely take a few hits from Sentry?"

by getting angrier."

Last time Hulk fought Thor with the Force he died. What makes this any different?? Either way you don't think like a normal person so I won't argue wit you.

#31 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"zee crusher says:

by getting angrier."

Last time Hulk fought Thor with the Force he died. What makes this any different?? Either way you don't think like a normal person so I won't argue wit you."

lol.

1. Im being sarcastic. Im using the old hulk fanboy trick of saying "well the hulk will just get angrier" for everything.

2. Quit being such an incredible thor fanboy and open your mind for once.

#32 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor turns hulk into a deep rich shade of green bull $h!t.

#33 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:
by getting angrier."
Last time Hulk fought Thor with the Force he died. What makes this any different?? Either way you don't think like a normal person so I won't argue wit you."
lol. 1. Im being sarcastic. Im using the old hulk fanboy trick of saying "well the hulk will just get angrier" for everything. 2. Quit being such an incredible thor fanboy and open your mind for once. "

No if your being sarcastic then say cause in case you didn't know theres no other way of telling other the internet Juggernaut fanboy

#34 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

The human juggernaut when your being sarcastic please put a ;) or a :P or even a ;P smiley or Jk to show it. Try not to take this too personally.

#35 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:

by getting angrier."

lol.

1. Im being sarcastic. Im using the old hulk fanboy trick of saying "well the hulk will just get angrier" for everything.

"

1. Your a dumba$$ and its impossible to tell wether your serious or not

2.Stop sucking juggernaut off. You been yelling dumbsh!t about juggernaut in my messages for god knows how long. You keep saying when juggernaut loses its bad writing. I say when Thor loses he lost. Get over your self dumba$$. Thor beat juggernaut badly twice in a row. Juggernaut beat Thor once and only once. He was getting extra power when he beat Thor.

#36 Posted by Maximillius (249 posts) - - Show Bio

"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:

by getting angrier."

lol.

"

Hulk loses, even I admit that but unlike Juggernaut, Hulk puts up more of a Fight.

Zee, Did you know Jugger Bitch only beat Professor Hulk by Sneaking up on him, choking him, and punching him in the Face? I mean if Jugger bitch is stronger than Hulk like the Human Jugger queer says why did he get stunned and dropped to his knees by two of Hulk's Punch? Why did he not hurt Gladiator with a Full powered punch, not even making him flinch or move an inch, and jugger bitch got punched miles away and knocked out when Hulk Reflected Gladiator's eye-beams, stated to burn hotter than the heart of stars,back into the latter's eyes by covering them with his hand, and beating him bloody and unconscious. and why did this happened?

#37 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"The human juggernaut when your being sarcastic please put a ;) or a :P or even a ;P smiley or Jk to show it. Try not to take this too personally. "

argh! how dare you tell me to do that!!!!

:p

#38 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

venom hybrid says:

"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:
by getting angrier."
lol. 1. Im being sarcastic. Im using the old hulk fanboy trick of saying "well the hulk will just get angrier" for everything. 2. Quit being such an incredible thor fanboy and open your mind for once. "

No if your being sarcastic then say cause in case you didn't know theres no other way of telling other the internet Juggernaut fanboy

"

yes, this thread was sarcastic. obviously odinforce thor would beat him.

#39 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

"Dreadnaught says:
"The human juggernaut when your being sarcastic please put a ;) or a :P or even a ;P smiley or Jk to show it. Try not to take this too personally. "

argh! how dare you tell me to do that!!!!

:p"

See. Now everyone can tell.

#40 Posted by Maximillius (249 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:

by getting angrier."

lol.

"

2.Stop sucking juggernaut off. You been yelling dumbsh!t about juggernaut in my messages for god knows how long. You keep saying when juggernaut loses its bad writing. I say when Thor loses he lost. Get over your self dumba$$. Thor beat juggernaut badly twice in a row. Juggernaut beat Thor once and only once. He was getting extra power when he beat Thor."

He said that this is bad writing

Marvel Universe Onslaught: The fight with Onslaught. Onslaught was generating a psionic storm. None of the heroes had the strength to even get close to Onslaught, including Thor and Iron man who was being aided by Joseph. The Hulk however appeared to be on a totally different power scale as he could not only advance against the storm, but continue the fight as if the storm had no effect on him. The Hulk proves to be able to overpower Onslaught and smash him with but a blow, after reaching insane anger levels. Onslaught had previously beat Juggernaut to the point of death. and in between his fights with Juggernaut and the Hulk Onslaught received 2 power ups. After one of which he stated "I have become even more powerful than my wildest imaginations". The Onslaught shell Hulk destroyed was far more powerful than the version that nearly killed the Juggernaut. Also in that same comic the Hulk was battling in the face of a psionic storm that was keeping Thor at bay. Thor lacked the strength to even approach the site of the battle. Hulk stood against the storm unphazed by its repelling power.

Yes Hulk did get beaten by Thor, but He beat Thor with receiving power. Shit, He even fought evenly with Thor and Thing. and unlike that Jugger Queer, Hulk has also demonstrated great resistance from psychic control such as assaults from Xemnu the Titan, Cable, and Professor Xavier.

#41 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Maximillius says:

"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:

by getting angrier."

lol.

"

2.Stop sucking juggernaut off. You been yelling dumbsh!t about juggernaut in my messages for god knows how long. You keep saying when juggernaut loses its bad writing. I say when Thor loses he lost. Get over your self dumba$$. Thor beat juggernaut badly twice in a row. Juggernaut beat Thor once and only once. He was getting extra power when he beat Thor."

Marvel Universe Onslaught: The fight with Onslaught. Onslaught was generating a psionic storm. None of the heroes had the strength to even get close to Onslaught, including Thor and Iron man who was being aided by Joseph. The Hulk however appeared to be on a totally different power scale as he could not only advance against the storm, but continue the fight as if the storm had no effect on him. The Hulk proves to be able to overpower Onslaught and smash him with but a blow, after reaching insane anger levels. Onslaught had previously beat Juggernaut to the point of death. and in between his fights with Juggernaut and the Hulk Onslaught received 2 power ups. After one of which he stated "I have become even more powerful than my wildest imaginations". The Onslaught shell Hulk destroyed was far more powerful than the version that nearly killed the Juggernaut. Also in that same comic the Hulk was battling in the face of a psionic storm that was keeping Thor at bay. Thor lacked the strength to even approach the site of the battle. Hulk stood against the storm unphazed by its repelling power.

Yes Hulk did get beaten by Thor, but He beat Thor with receiving power. Shit, He even fought evenly with Thor and Thing. and unlike that Jugger Queer, Hulk has also demonstrated great resistance from psychic control such as assaults from Xemnu the Titan, Cable, and Professor Xavier."

Juggernaut is a punk. He can't even beat the X men.

#42 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Maximillius says:

"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:

by getting angrier."

lol.

"

Yes Hulk did get beaten by Thor, but He beat Thor with receiving power. Shit, He even fought evenly with Thor and Thing. and unlike that Jugger Queer, Hulk has also demonstrated great resistance from psychic control such as assaults from Xemnu the Titan, Cable, and Professor Xavier."

yep, its bad writing.

1. no gem inside of juggernaut.

2. you can't read his mind through his helmet.

3. cytorrak doesn't look like a big Juggernaut.

writer didn't know much about juggernaut.

#43 Posted by Maximillius (249 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Maximillius says:
"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:

by getting angrier."

lol.

"

Juggernaut is a punk. He can't even beat the X men."

Thank You

Dread, Black Bolt was one of the People whom exiled him to that Planet, Hulk was happy there, but when his ship exploded and killed his wife and unborn child the Hulk returned to wreak his vengeance. Black Bolt whispers at Hulk and blows him away, but Hulk comes back. He tells Black Bolt that he didn't come there to hear him whisper... he came to hear him scream.

Onslaught had Celestial Might Powers, What He done to Juggernaut was not bad writing simply a Disable of Power and How much Juggernaut sucks.

#44 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

"Maximillius says:
"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:

by getting angrier."

lol.

"

yep, its bad writing.

"

It's like hulk and black bolt. Realistically, hulk would have died fighting black bolt, his whispers were tearing him apart, if he spoke in a normal voice hulk would be a pile of bones.

#45 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Maximillius says:
"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:

by getting angrier."

lol.

"

yep, its bad writing.

"

It's like hulk and black bolt. Realistically, hulk would have died fighting black bolt, his whispers were tearing him apart, if he spoke in a normal voice hulk would be a pile of bones. "

exactly. There is a reason why they didn't even bother to show the fight.

#46 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

"Dreadnaught says:
"Maximillius says:
"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:

by getting angrier."

lol.

"

yep, its bad writing.

"

It's like hulk and black bolt. Realistically, hulk would have died fighting black bolt, his whispers were tearing him apart, if he spoke in a normal voice hulk would be a pile of bones. "

exactly. There is a reason why they didn't even bother to show the fight."

No one likes the author who resorts to cop outs, off screen beatings, and dues ex machina.

#47 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Maximillius says:

"zee crusher says:
"Maximillius says:
"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:

by getting angrier."

lol.

"

Thank You

Dread, Black Bolt was one of the People whom exiled him to that Planet, Hulk was happy there, but when his ship exploded and killed his wife and unborn child the Hulk returned to wreak his vengeance. Black Bolt whispers at Hulk and blows him away, but Hulk comes back. He tells Black Bolt that he didn't come there to hear him whisper... he came to hear him scream.

Onslaught had Celestial Might Powers, What He done to Juggernaut was not bad writing simply a Disable of Power and How much Juggernaut sucks."

and yet they don't show the fight.

#48 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Maximillius says:

"zee crusher says:
"Maximillius says:
"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:

by getting angrier."

lol.

"

Thank You

Onslaught had Celestial Might Powers, What He done to Juggernaut was not bad writing simply a Disable of Power and How much Juggernaut sucks."

If Black bolt shouted at the top of his lungs. This is the result

#49 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Maximillius says:
"zee crusher says:
"Maximillius says:
"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:

by getting angrier."

lol.

"

Thank You

" />http://nukeitfromorbit.com/nuke.jpg"

exactly.

#50 Posted by Maximillius (249 posts) - - Show Bio

"Dreadnaught says:
"Maximillius says:
"zee crusher says:
"Maximillius says:
"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:
"zee crusher says:

by getting angrier."

lol.

"

Thank You

" />http://nukeitfromorbit.com/nuke.jpg"

exactly.

"

This pompous fool talks about maturity?

From The Human Juggernaut's Page: super strengh(yes, stronger than the gay hulk)

Real Mature you are can not even spell Strength.