Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Nessy

@Lance Uppercut said:

@Nessy said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @redbull said:
" Thanos, easily. Thor + Odinforce is still a "local" threat, not fully cosmic . "
What level of cosmic threat you believe Thanos to be without his machines and plots? Just his power alone "
His own power? Under his own power, he beat a clone created by Magus that was twice his strength and defeated it. He punked Champion with the power gem, and he was the only one that held his ground against Thor when he was under warriors madness with a power gem. Physically, he is an imposing being. Not to mention, his intelligence also counts as his power.

He used tech, prep and was powered by Death to beat Champion with the power gem.

Not really. The only form of tech he utilized was a shield after he'd goaded Champion multiple times and completely embarrassed him.

So then he used tech didn't he? He was also prepped with full knowledge of Champion, had a strategy AND was empowered by Death. That feat is meaningless in this battle.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@Nessy said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

@Nessy said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

" @redbull said:
" Thanos, easily. Thor + Odinforce is still a "local" threat, not fully cosmic . "
What level of cosmic threat you believe Thanos to be without his machines and plots? Just his power alone "
His own power? Under his own power, he beat a clone created by Magus that was twice his strength and defeated it. He punked Champion with the power gem, and he was the only one that held his ground against Thor when he was under warriors madness with a power gem. Physically, he is an imposing being. Not to mention, his intelligence also counts as his power.

He used tech, prep and was powered by Death to beat Champion with the power gem.

Not really. The only form of tech he utilized was a shield after he'd goaded Champion multiple times and completely embarrassed him.

So then he used tech didn't he? He was also prepped with full knowledge of Champion, had a strategy AND was empowered by Death. That feat is meaningless in this battle.

Not in the context you seem to be implying. At the point he used any form of technology, he'd stopped trying to fight Champion and wanted him to pound on the shield. You make it seem like the entire thing was solely dependent on technology and that he did nothing on his own. Which isn't true whatsoever. He has a strategy for tons of things. Once again, how does that make his fight with champion meaningless? You seem kind of intent on ripping this apart, but you're doing a poor job of it tbh :/

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#53  Edited By TDK_1997

Thanos.

marvelfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By marvelfanboy

@Butcher_Pete said:

@marvelfanboy: As King Thor.

Still Odin Force.

Anyway, Thanos wins.

Miggy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Miggy4

Good fight. I'd say Thanos. From what I've read, Odin seems to be more powerful than Thanos, and has become VERY adept at using that power. Thor is the son of Gaea and Odin, so i would think he would at least have greater "potential" power than Odin, especially if he inherits the Odin Force, but as stated earlier, power isn't everything, you also have to know how to use it, and Thor CLEARLY doesn't have ANYWHERE NEAR the experience Odin has had mastering the Odin Force (that's not meant to be a rip on Thor, just a fact, Odin's been around a lot longer, not Thor's fault.) After he's been given the chance to train for as long as Odin has, I think he could surpass him, especially considering the extra boost from his mother, but that could take a LONG time, and I'm a bit doubtful he'll ever be as tactically savvy as his father. Anyway, Thanos has had a lot of experience handling a ridiculous amount of power. He won't be nearly as powerful without the IG, but he still has a massive level of strength that seems to be far superior to Thor's and more notably is one of the most durable characters in the marvel universe. Considering the amount of power Odin was throwing at him, and how he reacted when they originally fought, I'd say while Odin eventually could have won, over an extended battle, Thor would have trouble summoning anywhere near the power Odin displayed when fighting Thanos. Still, i could very easily be wrong here, imo this seems to be a VERY close fight.

butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By butcher_pete

@marvelfanboy: So? Unless Odin Force Thor showed that he had the mastery over the Odin Force that King Thor had, those feats don't matter. King Thor >>>> Odin Force Thor.

I do agree Thanos wins however.

marvelfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By marvelfanboy

@Butcher_Pete said:

@marvelfanboy: So? Unless Odin Force Thor showed that he had the mastery over the Odin Force that King Thor had, those feats don't matter. King Thor >>>> Odin Force Thor.

I do agree Thanos wins however.

That was Thor while he was barely tapping into the Odin Force's limitless power. Those feaats still count.

Megabeast1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Megabeast1

Thanos is just to good to be beaten by even this stacked Thor

actionmaker518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By actionmaker518

@Megabeast1: i agree thanos is too powerful

Tiamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Tiamut

@Malevolent1 said:

I think the key here is that all showings of Odin force Thor, while impressive, seem to indicate that he does not have the thousands of years of practice that his father did using that power. Many are acquainted with Odin and Thanos' fight. No doubt, had that fight gone on, Thanos would've lost.

In terms of raw power, Odin force Thor and Thanos are probably fairly close, but I have to give it to Thanos who knows how to use what he has, while Thor still needs practice to get to the level of expertise of Odin.

Thanos for the win.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By whydama

Thanos=Odin>Odin Force Thor

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By kingkronos

Thor

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Really? OF Thor>Odin>Thanos.

Thor obviously.

The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The Dude.

@whydama said:

I wouldn't go that far.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By pooty

Thanos wins. Thor isn't on Odins level in terms of experience and that's why Thanos wins

@logy5000 said:

Thor obviously.

I think you are thinking of Rune King Thor is greater then Odin. Regular OF Thor has not been proven to be as powerful as Odin

@The Dude. said:

@whydama said:

I wouldn't go that far.

I agree. Thanos is close to Odin but not quite there

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By XiiX

Thanos.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#68  Edited By xxxddd

@XiiX said:

Thanos.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin force Thor is not more powerful than Odin. That's a fallacy.

Thorr128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Thorr128

Thor without a doubt.Verily!!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Killemall

@logy5000 said:

Thor obviously.

Sorry to reply on an old post, might i ask where you are getting the bolded part from?

butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By butcher_pete

@Killemall said:

@logy5000 said:

Thor obviously.

Sorry to reply on an old post, might i ask where you are getting the bolded part from?

I'd like to know that as well, because to me it's more along the lines of Odin>Thanos>>>Odinforce Thor.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

Thanos. After a very tough fight. But if Thor unleashed his potential... ... Thanos will be teared apart LoL!

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Mattersuit

@Butcher_Pete said:

@Killemall said:

@logy5000 said:

Thor obviously.

I'd like to know that as well, because to me it's more along the lines of Odin>Thanos>>>Odinforce Thor.

I think he meant Rune King Thor

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mattersuit said:

@Butcher_Pete said:

@Killemall said:

@logy5000 said:

Thor obviously.

I think he meant Rune King Thor

^ This. I mistook OF Thor for RK Thor.

Thorr128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Thorr128

Thor.He Odin force Godblasts him taking 1/5 of the universe with Thanos.Verily!!!!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Killemall

@Thorr128 said:

Thor.He Odin force Godblasts him taking 1/5 of the universe with Thanos.Verily!!!!

Ok what are you talking about?

Firstly, Thanos has shields that has tanked a blast from angry galactus himself not seeing why he couldnt just block it.

Secondly, Thanos has TP which is going to give Thor all sort of trouble.

Thirdly, Odin force thor hasnt destroyed a city, not sure where 1/5 of the universe is even coming from.

And lastly, Thanos before his amp up during Thanos Imperative stood up to angry Odin, why would Odin Force Thor, whose feats completely plane in comparison to Odin, would beat Thanos? Also Odin at the best, although extremely arguable, has destroyed few galaxies,1/5 of the universe is too much even for Odin, let alone Odin force Thor.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#78  Edited By xxxddd

Thanos will always beat Thor.

Thorr128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Thorr128

@Killemall said:

@Thorr128 said:

Firstly, Thanos has shields that has tanked a blast from angry galactus himself not seeing why he couldnt just block it.

Thirdly, Odin force thor hasnt destroyed a city, not sure where 1/5 of the universe is even coming from.

And lastly, Thanos before his amp up during Thanos Imperative stood up to angry Odin, why would Odin Force Thor, whose feats completely plane in comparison to Odin, would beat Thanos? Also Odin at the best, although extremely arguable, has destroyed few galaxies,1/5 of the universe is too much even for Odin, let alone Odin force Thor.

God Blast: Thor is capable of channeling different amounts of his godly energies in combination with the mystical properties of Mjolnir can be channeled through his hammer for a single massive blast known as the God Blast. His godly energy is so vast and powerful, that even when reinforced with the Belt of Strength, which should double Mjolnir's fortification and durability, when Thor channeled his godly energies into Mjolinr to destroy the Brain Dome of the mighty Celestial Exitar, the hammer shattered from the amount of power Thor channeled. The God Blast is so immensely powerful and destructive that it has proven capable of destroying beings as large and as powerful as the Midgard Serpent and even causing such a great degree of damage to a being such as Galactus that he was forced to flee for his life. Thor can send the God Blast to the core of Ego the Living Planet and Alter Ego and render both comatose. He has also used the God Blast to defeat Surtur, Ymir, Juggernaut, and Zelia.

Source:http://marvel.wikia.com/Thor_(Thor_Odinson)

Oh and from ^ page"Regenerative Healing Factor:Despite his astounding resistance to injury, it is possible to injure Thor.In the Rare instances he is injured, his body is capable of repairing damaged tissue with much greater speed and efficiency than the body of a human being and almost all other Asgardians. He can regenerate missing limbs or organs, with the aid of magical forces such as Mjolnir or the Odin Force .

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Sethlol

Thor.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Jayfournines

Thanos wins this

@Thorr128 said:

@Killemall said:

@Thorr128 said:

God Blast: Thor is capable of channeling different amounts of his godly energies in combination with the mystical properties of Mjolnir can be channeled through his hammer for a single massive blast known as the God Blast. His godly energy is so vast and powerful, that even when reinforced with the Belt of Strength, which should double Mjolnir's fortification and durability, when Thor channeled his godly energies into Mjolinr to destroy the Brain Dome of the mighty Celestial Exitar, the hammer shattered from the amount of power Thor channeled. The God Blast is so immensely powerful and destructive that it has proven capable of destroying beings as large and as powerful as the Midgard Serpent and even causing such a great degree of damage to a being such as Galactus that he was forced to flee for his life. Thor can send the God Blast to the core of Ego the Living Planet and Alter Ego and render both comatose. He has also used the God Blast to defeat Surtur, Ymir, Juggernaut, and Zelia.

Oh and from ^ page"Regenerative Healing Factor:Despite his astounding resistance to injury, it is possible to injure Thor.In the Rare instances he is injured, his body is capable of repairing damaged tissue with much greater speed and efficiency than the body of a human being and almost all other Asgardians. He can regenerate missing limbs or organs, with the aid of magical forces such as Mjolnir or the Odin Force .

Wikis aren't exactly the best source, if you could post some scans that would help your argument better.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Killemall

@Thorr128: I know what a god blast is, i do not need a copy paste from a wiki. Also Exitar armor wasnt destroyed via godblast, but via hammer strike. '

So unless you have any proof, any scan, bio or issue no apart from a wiki which is not even seen as a valid proof, stop making stuffs up mate.

Also no he doesnt have a re-generative healing factor as he couldnt heal his arm.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Killemall

@Jayfournines said:

Wikis aren't exactly the best source, if you could post some scans that would help your argument better.

Not only that there are so many things wrong with that wiki.

The bolded part are all incorrect.

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Hyper_God

Thanos stomps , hard.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Killemall

@Hyper_God said:

Thanos stomps , hard.

This.

Also nice to see you again, you dont come often to this site do you? I really, really wanna see you go up against someone in a challange a viner, really wanna see how that pans out :p

Thorr128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Thorr128
No Caption Provided

Thor is the only one in the Infinity Gauntlet to be close to defeating him,and he would have if Dr Doom had not gotten in the way.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Killemall

@Thorr128 said:

No Caption Provided

Thor is the only one in the Infinity Gauntlet to be close to defeating him,and he would have if Dr Doom had not gotten in the way.

That was a weakened thanos?

Thanos has already beaten the Avengers together with Thor.

Beat The Avengers (Marvel Two In One, Annual 002)

Thanos has TP which would wreak Thor..

Thor was unable to harm a Thanosi ( a Thanos clone) and need odin force + belt of strength + Odin shield to defeat it?

Thor may be one of the most powerful hero there is, but unless we are talking about the re-booted Thor has little if anything on Thanos. Thanos has beaten people stronger, faster and more powerful than Thor.

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By bornstar

Thor ftw!
throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By throughmyeyez

@Killemall said:

@Thorr128 said:

No Caption Provided

Thor was unable to harm a Thanosi ( a Thanos clone) and need odin force + belt of strength + Odin shield to defeat it?

Thor may be one of the most powerful hero there is, but unless we are talking about the re-booted Thor has little if anything on Thanos. Thanos has beaten people stronger, faster and more powerful than Thor.

Fail, Thor is always the strongest Hero in the Avengers. Especially if he is an amped version, such as RKT. Which could single handily defeat all versions of Super-Man, Hulk, & whoever you wish to include.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#90  Edited By laflux

@throughmyeyez: Scarlet witch would like a word with you LOL

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Hyper_God

@Killemall said:

@Hyper_God said:

Thanos stomps , hard.

This.

Also nice to see you again, you dont come often to this site do you? I really, really wanna see you go up against someone in a challange a viner, really wanna see how that pans out :p

Hey there Kill . I have a busy schedule these days so I can't come online as often as I used to . I am free for three days at present so I have been able to log on .

Not really interested in Challenge a Viner as Citizenbane was the only opponent I'd consider worth spending my time and energy on in a serious debate , and he's stopped coming here so it would be pointless .

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Killemall

@Hyper_God: Well we do have god_spawn, the best debator going on atm. The reason i wanted you to join challenge a viner is because you are lesser known debator, if you beat a top debator in a viner contest at least you will be well known and get the respect you deserve, coz that would make you a very potential candidate for next round of Debator's hall of fame (i am totally nominating you whether you like it or not).

I have spoken highly of you to other debators, and they were interested to see you on challange a viner as well. Just let us know if you are interested and have spare time so we can hopefully set you up with a top debator. That would honestly be worth reading :)

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Hyper_God

@Killemall said:

@Hyper_God: Well we do have god_spawn, the best debator going on atm. The reason i wanted you to join challenge a viner is because you are lesser known debator, if you beat a top debator in a viner contest at least you will be well known and get the respect you deserve, coz that would make you a very potential candidate for next round of Debator's hall of fame (i am totally nominating you whether you like it or not).

I have spoken highly of you to other debators, and they were interested to see you on challange a viner as well. Just let us know if you are interested and have spare time so we can hopefully set you up with a top debator. That would honestly be worth reading :)

Meh , I don't really care for being well-known on an internet forum , I don't bother for a reputation on battleboards anyways .

I'll think about it .

Thorr128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Thorr128

@throughmyeyez: @throughmyeyez said:

@Killemall said:

@Thorr128 said:

No Caption Provided

Fail, Thor is always the strongest Hero in the Avengers. Especially if he is an amped version, such as RKT. Which could single handily defeat all versions of Super-Man, Hulk, & whoever you wish to include.

Thank you. At least someone here agree's with me.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Killemall

@Thorr128 said:

This however is false, one of the avengers has been Genis Vell and his most powerful version should have absolutely no problem with RKT anyways. Silver Surfer has been an avenger as well, and his most powerful version was absolute godhood (albiet for a short time) who would have no problem with RKT either.

Also my point was Thor might be the strongest Avengers , coz we have Sentry/VOid as an avengers more powerful than Thor, at normal level, but he is still vastly inferior to Thanos (unless you use Avengers Assemble, fit to movie version of him).

I do not hate Thor, but you have to admit Odin Force Thor's beats feat would be him beating Iron Man and fighting Dr. Doom at this time.

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By torzone

Thanos

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Killemall said:

@Thorr128 said:

This however is false, one of the avengers has been Genis Vell and his most powerful version should have absolutely no problem with RKT anyways. Silver Surfer has been an avenger as well, and his most powerful version was absolute godhood (albiet for a short time) who would have no problem with RKT either.

Also my point was Thor might be the strongest Avengers , coz we have Sentry/VOid as an avengers more powerful than Thor, at normal level, but he is still vastly inferior to Thanos (unless you use Avengers Assemble, fit to movie version of him).

I do not hate Thor, but you have to admit Odin Force Thor's beats feat would be him beating Iron Man and fighting Dr. Doom at this time.

1.He was? When? 
2.As above O_O
3.HOM Wanda, Shuma-Gorath-Arioch-Kathulos-Strange also were more powerfull than RKT.
4.Out of morals Thor - as You've posted - won with Surtur, so he also will be able to take out Thanos. Yet, You're right, in morals Thanos wins, since last version of OF Thor did nothing really special, maybe beside fights with Bor and Destroyer, but they don't put him out of Thanos league.
Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Mattersuit

Thanos.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.He was? When?

Genis Vell was a member of Avengers during Avengers: The Destiny Wars.

2.As above O_O

Way back during Avengers: All the Way of Power in 1982 where Avengers fight Molecule Man before his Beyonder amp.

3.HOM Wanda, Shuma-Gorath-Arioch-Kathulos-Strange also were more powerfull than RKT.

While i know of HOM Wanda, i have no clue to the others, but thanks.

4.Out of morals Thor - as You've posted - won with Surtur, so he also will be able to take out Thanos. Yet, You're right, in morals Thanos wins, since last version of OF Thor did nothing really special, maybe beside fights with Bor and Destroyer, but they don't put him out of Thanos league.

Different incarnation of Thor , altogether. I believe you are talking about The Mighty Thor 400, where he alone fights and rather handily defeats Surtur right? Thats a different version than the one being used. Based on op this is Thor after Avengers Dissemble (RKT) up to Thor 618, where he had Odin Force, which best feat would perhaps include stomping Iron Man, fighting a prep Dr. Doom and the best fight with Bor, whose power level is very hard to grasp.

The fight with Destroyer Thor was losing all along anyways, before he brought Balder back to life.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall
1. & 2. Thanks.
3. It is version of Stephen Strange that defeated and absorbed Shuma Goarth. He also had power of Arioch and Kathulos, which pretty much made him over-universal level threat.
4.OF was the same, only thing that was different is his character - so morals were the decisive factor here.