#1 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

??????????????
#3 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor ftw!

#4 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor
#5 Posted by redbull (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos, easily. Thor + Odinforce is still a "local" threat, not fully cosmic .

#6 Posted by pooty (11202 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos will win right now. But when Thor learns his potential............ i might still go with Thanos. He has powered up since fighting Odin years ago.

#7 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull said:
" Thanos, easily. Thor + Odinforce is still a "local" threat, not fully cosmic . "
What level of cosmic threat you believe Thanos to be without his machines and plots?
Just his power alone
#8 Posted by Fresh Prince (5150 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @redbull said:
" Thanos, easily. Thor + Odinforce is still a "local" threat, not fully cosmic . "
What level of cosmic threat you believe Thanos to be without his machines and plots? Just his power alone "
His own power? Under his own power, he beat a clone created by Magus that was twice his strength and defeated it. He punked Champion with the power gem, and he was the only one that held his ground against Thor when he was under warriors madness with a power gem. Physically, he is an imposing being. Not to mention, his intelligence also counts as his power.
#10 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously Thor wins

#11 Posted by Kastiel (8919 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos, especially if Thor can't control his power.

#12 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump
#13 Posted by Pulsar (2333 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @redbull said:
What level of cosmic threat you believe Thanos to be without his machines and plots? Just his power alone "
His own power? Under his own power, he beat a clone created by Magus that was twice his strength and defeated it. He punked Champion with the power gem, and he was the only one that held his ground against Thor when he was under warriors madness with a power gem. Physically, he is an imposing being. Not to mention, his intelligence also counts as his power. "

When was it said that the Thanos clone from Infinity War was twice as strong as he was? I don't remember that.
#14 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin beat Thanos already

#15 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
"Odin beat Thanos already "

He did'nt "beat" him, they never finished... 

& Thor witth Odinforce is'nt equal to Odin cause he's still new to the power... 

Thanos would take him... 

GBD
#16 Posted by sevennames27 (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"@OhTru said:
"Odin beat Thanos already "
He did'nt "beat" him, they never finished...  & Thor witth Odinforce is'nt equal to Odin cause he's still new to the power...  Thanos would take him...  GBD "

No he is more powerful because he has a more powerful base line than Odin, he is also the son of Gaea.
#17 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. 
Odinforce is Odinforce. Thanos can't defeat someone who has power with what he can take galaxy busting attacks.

#18 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
Thanos wins in a close fight

Thor despite his power-up never displayed a fraction of Odin's feats and Odin had to exert most of his strength to own Thanos
#19 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll swing it in favor of Thor.
#20 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:
" Thanos wins in a close fight

Thor despite his power-up never displayed a fraction of Odin's feats and Odin had to exert most of his strength to own Thanos
"
No he didn't.
#21 Posted by XiiX (8320 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor(if he uses the Force effectively).

#22 Posted by pooty (11202 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

Thor(if he uses the Force effectively).

This. Keyword: effectively

#23 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos, given Odin recreated a planet with his footsteps in moments upon his return and Thor took a week to remake Asgard I find it a tough sell that he had the full Odinforce. Especially that comment to Strange about how some of his father's power lives on in him rather than announcing to possess all of it. Either way he was weaker than King Thor as far as I could tell.

#24 Posted by MrDirector786 (43566 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's current Thanos, I don't think even Odin himself could beat him.

#25 Posted by Greendevil (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

Great fight, much better than King-Thor vs Thanos.

But ultimately OF-Thor takes out the titan after a very cool fight. He took out Bor after a good fight. He would take out the Titan as well!

#26 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

still thanos, thor is overrated

#27 Posted by MyronLee26 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor would destroy Thanos, King Thor I think would win, but nowhere as easily as RKT, Odinforce Thor is a though call to make.

#28 Posted by Deadcool (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that OF Thor is abl to win...

#29 Posted by darktiger (4613 posts) - - Show Bio

thor wins thanos just pure strength is not enough to be thor with odinforce who is a better fighter,plus stronger

#30 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Thor. Odinforce is Odinforce. Thanos can't defeat someone who has power with what he can take galaxy busting attacks.

No.

#31 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos

#32 Posted by darkslayer175 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

thor

#33 Posted by ShootingNova (17380 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

thor wins thanos just pure strength is not enough to be thor with odinforce who is a better fighter,plus stronger

Not true.

#34 Posted by First_Last (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos with utter ease. OF Thor couldn't even beat Rulk in their first encounter.

#35 Posted by BigCimmerian (8353 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Thor barely wins

#36 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was Avatar of Death Thanos, I don't. Unless it's King Thor, that is.

#37 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#38 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the key here is that all showings of Odin force Thor, while impressive, seem to indicate that he does not have the thousands of years of practice that his father did using that power. Many are acquainted with Odin and Thanos' fight. No doubt, had that fight gone on, Thanos would've lost.

In terms of raw power, Odin force Thor and Thanos are probably fairly close, but I have to give it to Thanos who knows how to use what he has, while Thor still needs practice to get to the level of expertise of Odin.

Thanos for the win.

#39 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Thor. Odinforce is Odinforce. Thanos can't defeat someone who has power with what he can take galaxy busting attacks.
#40 Edited by Sophisticated_Ignorance (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos,didn't Thanos once walk away from a fight with a infinity gem power-amped Thor because it "bore" him? He takes this.

#41 Edited by Butcher_Pete (259 posts) - - Show Bio

What are some feats from Odinforce Thor, aside from his fight with Bor where he would have died from one blow, had he not had the Odinforce?

#42 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Butcher_Pete said:

What are some feats from Odinforce Thor, aside from his fight with Bor where he would have died from one blow, had he not had the Odinforce?

Odin Force

#43 Posted by Butcher_Pete (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfanboy: Those are feats from Odin and King Thor, who are both more powerful than Odinforce Thor. I'm looking for things Odinforce Thor has done that would put him even close to those levels.

#44 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Butcher_Pete said:

@marvelfanboy: Those are feats from Odin and King Thor, who are both more powerful than Odinforce Thor. I'm looking for things Odinforce Thor has done that would put him even close to those levels.

Those things are things Thor has done with the Odin Force.

#45 Posted by Saren (25690 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#46 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR FTW

#47 Posted by Nessy (569 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lance Uppercut said:

" @redbull said:
His own power? Under his own power, he beat a clone created by Magus that was twice his strength and defeated it. He punked Champion with the power gem, and he was the only one that held his ground against Thor when he was under warriors madness with a power gem. Physically, he is an imposing being. Not to mention, his intelligence also counts as his power.

He used tech, prep and was powered by Death to beat Champion with the power gem.

#48 Posted by Butcher_Pete (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfanboy: As King Thor.

#49 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos >/ = Odin > Thor w/OF

#50 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nessy said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

" @redbull said:

He used tech, prep and was powered by Death to beat Champion with the power gem.

Not really. The only form of tech he utilized was a shield after he'd goaded Champion multiple times and completely embarrassed him.