User Lists: 0

Thor ftw

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I would back Thanos. Thor doesn't have the feats with the Odin Force that his daddy has.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Odin-force Thor just has raw power (which is still not as much as Odins) whereas Thanos has skill and power.

Avatar image for azathoth_the_dread_sleeper
Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos traps Thor in a block of pure force, just like when Thor was holding the Power Gem.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dondave

I would back Thanos. Thor doesn't have the feats with the Odin Force that his daddy has.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Killemall
Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mxyzptlk_CV

Thanos easily

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos traps Thor in a block of pure force, just like when Thor was holding the Power Gem.

It wasn't a power of him, it was a gun that he never carries with him

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azathoth_the_dread_sleeper said:

Did he not later replicate the power on his own against Odin himself? Of which Odin easily broke out of, though.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@too_raw said:

@marlboroman said:

Did he not later replicate the power on his own against Odin himself? Of which Odin easily broke out of, though.

Correct but not correct. Thanos trapped Thor in a stasis field with a gun. He trapped Odin in a block of energy with his own power

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@too_raw said:

@marlboroman said:

Correct but not correct. Thanos trapped Thor in a stasis field with a gun. He trapped Odin in a block of energy with his own power

oh yea

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As powerful as OF Thor is, he never developed the skill Odin had with it. Granted, Odin had been wielding it for thousands of years.

Nevertheless, Id have to go with Thanos on this one

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@blackdog2009 said:

Thor ftw

Oh Dear Lord... Do you think Thor has what it takes to beat Thanos?! Coming from you just blew my mind... I would like to hear why if you may :o

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh Dear Lord... Do you think Thor has what it takes to beat Thanos?! Coming from you just blew my mind... I would like to hear why if you may :o

Its not normal Thor in the thread, its Odin Force Thor as of name, and we have the picture of King Thor. He has ability to stop time as he wishes, threw mjolnir hard enough to actually blow a hole in the Destroyer Armor merged with Desak, killed the Avengers, Broke Captain America's shield and melted Wolverine's Adamantium Claws, took on 1/2 of Inbetweener.

That alongside him fighting Desak, and Odin explaining how Odin Force is potential enough to allow him to shape entire stars and stuff suggest King Thor has a good shot.

Its a pretty seriously amped up version in the thread.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GhostRavage

@ghostravage said:

Its not normal Thor in the thread, its Odin Force Thor as of name, and we have the picture of King Thor. He has ability to stop time as he wishes, threw mjolnir hard enough to actually blow a hole in the Destroyer Armor merged with Desak, killed the Avengers, Broke Captain America's shield and melted Wolverine's Adamantium Claws, took on 1/2 of Inbetweener.

That alongside him fighting Desak, and Odin explaining how Odin Force is potential enough to allow him to shape entire stars and stuff suggest King Thor has a good shot.

Its a pretty seriously amped up version in the thread.

Well... If he can do that, then the fight could be quite similar to the one against Odin i suppose?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well... If he can do that, then the fight could be quite similar to the one against Odin i suppose?

Similar i suppose, although Thor likely isnt up there with Odin himself, but rather close.

If anything against King Thor, you could likely have something to argue in Thanos favor, its hard to find anything to argue for Thanos against Odin :p

Although yeah, ability to stop time, Thanos certainly has no counter to that.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I believe an Odin powered Thor is more ruthless than Odin himself. Considering how Thor has faced Thanos bravely (and way more times than Odin) selflessly and without fear in the past, even though Thanos was mega powered at the time (I'm thinking Infinity Gaunlet era), Thor will not hesitate and will not fail to destroy Thanos and every bit of his atoms with his Odin Force powers. Simply put if Thor didn't fear Thanos with his normal Thor level, imagine a fearless Thor with Odin levels. And really, it's Thanos. He CAN be beaten, he is flawed and he is overrated around here. Thor stomps and kills the purple dude.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I believe an Odin powered Thor is more ruthless than Odin himself. Considering how Thor has faced Thanos bravely (and way more times than Odin) selflessly and without fear in the past, even though Thanos was mega powered at the time (I'm thinking Infinity Gaunlet era), Thor will not hesitate and will not fail to destroy Thanos and every bit of his atoms with his Odin Force powers. Simply put if Thor didn't fear Thanos with his normal Thor level, imagine a fearless Thor with Odin levels. And really, it's Thanos. He CAN be beaten, he is flawed and he is overrated around here. Thor stomps and kills the purple dude.

He is not over rated.

Destroying his atoms failed in Thanos Imperative.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@too_raw said:

@blackdog2009 said:

He is not over rated.

Destroying his atoms failed in Thanos Imperative.

It worked he just couldn't die because he's an avatar of death. If he wasn't, it would have killed him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers