#1 Posted by logy5000 (6167 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care much for Anime vs Comics but I thought this would be a decent fight.

All are bloodlusted & at full power.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

I am leaning towards OF Thor because of reality manipulation powers. Buu has limited matter manipulation, but I doubt he can stand upto a full force attack from OF Thor. Team 1 6/10

If full power OF Thor means RKT, then, he stomps btw.

#3 Posted by SirMethos (1359 posts) - - Show Bio

OF-Thor can win on his own.

#4 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Truthfully, team 1 has more versatility. Team 2 has much more strength (energy projection wise). I'll say team two 6/10, only because DBZ characters have insane speed. Close mathup though.

#5 Posted by comicace3 (6696 posts) - - Show Bio

You know i would go with team 2 but this would seem like a close battle so... flip a coin is all i can say.

#6 Posted by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

#7 Posted by Hyperlight (6649 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

@SirMethos said:

agreed

#8 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

You know i would go with team 2 but this would seem like a close battle so... flip a coin is all i can say.

this isnt close at all, OF-thor solos due to sheer power and the magical abilities to kill buu

all star superman can solo too but i dont feel like he has the ability to kill buu

#9 Posted by VeganDiet (1105 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends. Would either of the Comic team be able to kill Buu instantly? Because if not, his first move is gonna be an absorption attempt. If he manages that then team 2, if not then team 1 wins.

#10 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't buu blow up the universe?

#11 Posted by logy5000 (6167 posts) - - Show Bio

@FLCL1 said:

@comicace3 said:

this isnt close at all, OF-thor solos due to sheer power and the magical abilities to kill buu

all star superman can solo too but i dont feel like he has the ability to kill buu

I think you're mistaking OF Thor for RK Thor. OF Thor can't solo.

#12 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

OF Thor that fought with Surtur - stomps.
King Thor - wins.
OF Thor after reborn - loses.