Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By IZZR
@isaac_clarke said:

@logy5000 said:

@isaac_clarke: Anti-Monitor should be able to handle Odin. And Deadman should be able to handle Zeus. Even if he can't AM should have enough juice left over to double-team Zeus.

Not without vastly better feats. And while I have a lousy opinion of Zeus, what is Deadman going to do to him?

@logy5000 said:

You're thinking of the SCW version. Almighty Darkseid is talking about COIE.

I'm thinking the version being used in this thread - ignoring that the SCW picture is being used in the OP.

And Odin is nowhere near nigh-omnipotent.

Since when? Nigh-Omnipotence has quite a wide range; Odin may be in the lower side of that road - but he's still a reality warping space god that created Humanity with few limits to what he can dream up.

Deadman is the sole wielder of the White Lantern corps which actually makes him on par with Anti Monitor.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By isaac_clarke

@IZZR said:

Deadman is the sole wielder of the White Lantern corps which actually makes him on par with Anti Monitor.

Difference being - Nekron casually BFRed the AM and the White Entity actually provided a bit more of a challenge by comparison; though Deadman wasn't host to said entity and his ring simply ported him into AM's universe and created some constructs to knock him around and teleported him out before actually having a fight.

I have a tough time seeing what either of them done that is worth noting in comparison to these skyfathers.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Bo88gdan

team 1 

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@isaac_clarke: AM pimp slapped ION aside like nothing, that's a good feat. And as far as I know, AM> Superboy-Prime. And on a Odin vs Superboy-Prime thread, the majority believe SBP would win.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By isaac_clarke

@logy5000 said:

@isaac_clarke: AM pimp slapped ION aside like nothing, that's a good feat.

Considering what iteration of Ion that was, it really isn't. Namely why Ion proceeds to get beat-down by Prime.

And as far as I know, AM> Superboy-Prime. And on a Odin vs Superboy-Prime thread, the majority believe SBP would win.

If that's the case the majority is wrong, for a staggering number of reasons. Odin has way too many ways to win on Prime.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By IZZR
@isaac_clarke said:

@logy5000 said:

@isaac_clarke: AM pimp slapped ION aside like nothing, that's a good feat.

Considering what iteration of Ion that was, it really isn't. Namely why Ion proceeds to get beat-down by Prime.

And as far as I know, AM> Superboy-Prime. And on a Odin vs Superboy-Prime thread, the majority believe SBP would win.

If that's the case the majority is wrong, for a staggering number of reasons. Odin has way too many ways to win on Prime.

You sound like a fanboy, you seem to believe your opinion supersedes everyone elses thats extremely arrogant of you but with that aside Odin is far too old to go against SBP as he is far more relentless than anything Odin has gone against, i dont recall him facing someone of that magnitude who is constantly bloodlusted. His defences may hold up for a while or he may even bfr him but he will be back and eventually break through his defences and crush him i mean its not like the rest of Asgard can do much about that.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By isaac_clarke

@IZZR said:

You sound like a fanboy, you seem to believe your opinion supersedes everyone elses thats extremely arrogant of you

Totally - asking for actual evidence / reason for anyone arguing for AM and Deadman is a clear sign of fanboyism.

but with that aside Odin is far too old to go against SBP as he is far more relentless than anything Odin has gone against,i dont recall him facing someone of that magnitude who is constantly bloodlusted.

Too old to go up against Prime? While I understand Odin's been around since, more or less, since the beginnings of the cosmos - that doesn't validate him losing to anyone. Otherwise instead of humbling Stark - he would have lost to him and his Destroyer themed armor. So the Celestials, Surtur, Ymir and just about every other threat that attempts to destroy Asgard for 40 or so years aren't as "relentless" as Prime? He's never dealt with anyone bloodlusted?

Odin has been having to deal with individuals, races and what have you trying to destroy him and Asgard for decades. All with the knowledge him, as well as his people are doomed to die; why would the guy that can't handle the Teen Titans be all that threatening to him?

His defences may hold up for a while or he may even bfr him but he will be back and eventually break through his defences and crush him i mean its not like the rest of Asgard can do much about that.

Time Manipulation (more than enough showings where he undoes planetary destruction to pull from), Telepathy / Astral Plane (his fight with Galactus ) or outright reality warping (which again, a slew of showings to support) aren't something Prime can deal with. Odin could turn Prime into a drooling mess on the floor with a thought.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By IZZR
@isaac_clarke said:

@IZZR said:

You sound like a fanboy, you seem to believe your opinion supersedes everyone elses thats extremely arrogant of you

Totally - asking for actual evidence / reason for anyone arguing for AM and Deadman is a clear sign of fanboyism.

but with that aside Odin is far too old to go against SBP as he is far more relentless than anything Odin has gone against, i dont recall him facing someone of that magnitude who is constantly bloodlusted.

Too old to go up against Prime? While I understand Odin's been around since, more or less, since the beginnings of the cosmos - that doesn't validate him losing to anyone. Otherwise instead of humbling Stark - he would have lost to him and his Destroyer themed armor. So the Celestials, Surtur, Ymir and just about every other threat that attempts to destroy Asgard for 40 or so years aren't as "relentless" as Prime? He's never dealt with anyone bloodlusted?

Odin has been having to deal with individuals, races and what have you trying to destroy him and Asgard for decades. All with the knowledge him, as well as his people are doomed to die; why would the guy that can't handle the Teen Titans be all that threatening to him?

His defences may hold up for a while or he may even bfr him but he will be back and eventually break through his defences and crush him i mean its not like the rest of Asgard can do much about that.

Time Manipulation (more than enough showings where he undoes planetary destruction to pull from), Telepathy / Astral Plane (his fight with Galactus ) or outright reality warping (which again, a slew of showings to support) aren't something Prime can deal with. Odin could turn Prime into a drooling mess on the floor with a thought.

Youre a self contradicting machine dude

@isaac_clarke: If that's the case the majority is wrong, for a staggering number of reasons. Odin has way too many ways to win on Prime.

You gave no evidence for your claims either,
Odin cant munipulate SBP with time munipulation he has walked into the source wall so is free from that. Planatary destructions are minor for someone of SBP's stature and however bad his opponents have been in the past this is a complete psycho hes dealing with who will kill without a seconds notice and is far too unpredictable i mean this is someone who punches through walls of reality like its nothing and when it came down to it hes actually very cunning and far more intelligent than he is given credit. This manner in which he crushed anti monitor is not far off the way he would deal with Odin.

No Caption Provided
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#59  Edited By Saren

@IZZR: You know, before you post scans of Prime "crushing" the Anti-Monitor, you should probably post the scans from before that? The one where the Anti-Monitor was already practically dead from being hit with a galaxy-busting blast from the surviving Lanterns?

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By greenteaforme

Doesn't Deadman have protection from Rama Kushna, anyway?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Killemall

@IZZR said:

You sound like a fanboy, you seem to believe your opinion supersedes everyone elses thats extremely arrogant of you but with that aside Odin is far too old to go against SBP as he is far more relentless than anything Odin has gone against, i dont recall him facing someone of that magnitude who is constantly bloodlusted. His defences may hold up for a while or he may even bfr him but he will be back and eventually break through his defences and crush him i mean its not like the rest of Asgard can do much about that.

Well one can make an argument for Superboy Prime by far, i tend to argue for Superboy Prime more often when dealing with the likes of King Thor and Rune King Thor, in various occasions but i dont think Superboy Prime is more powerful than Odin at all let alone "far more powerful".

However, a case involving Superboy prime should focus on two things:

1. His speed, Odin despite his vast array of powers is not know for his speed and has little to no speedfeats. The way he could combat speed is using time manipulation, something Odin has never used in a battle .
  2. His durability against magic, because regardless of how you put it , at least a some portion of Odin Force is magic and given the fact that Prime was unharmed by Mordu's magic and there is absolutely no evidence to show any kind of magic works on him thats an argument that could go on Primes favour.

Odin is not unbeatable though and neither is he above physical harm, we just dont know how durable he is. We know he's not durable enough to head-butt galactus and no get KOed by it :p lol.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By isaac_clarke

@IZZR said:

Feel free to actually point out how.

Somewhat ironic given the nonsensical claims you're throwing around.

Odin cant munipulate SBP with time munipulation he has walked into the source wall so is free from that.

In what shape or form has Prime showed immunity to someone that can quite literally control time?

Planatary destructions are minor for someone of SBP's stature

It's actually the only level of destruction he is capable - destroying planets.

and however bad his opponents have been in the past this is a complete psycho hes dealing with who will kill without a seconds notice and is far too unpredictable

What?

i mean this is someone who punches through walls of reality like its nothing

You mean the ret-con punch that he was amped during(the one where reality he's pounding on is quite literally a physical wall)? Or when he bloodied his fists to prevent being trapped in the Phantom Zone - breaking free on-route?

and when it came down to it hes actually very cunning and far more intelligent than he is given credit.

Cunning and intelligent are not words I see often used to describe Superboy Prime.

This manner in which he crushed anti monitor is not far off the way he would deal with Odin.

So Prime will wait for someone else to beat down Odin before flying through him and throwing him into space?

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By IZZR
@isaac_clarke said:

@IZZR said:

Odin cant munipulate SBP with time munipulation he has walked into the source wall so is free from that.

In what shape or form has Prime showed immunity to someone that can quite literally control time?

and however bad his opponents have been in the past this is a complete psycho hes dealing with who will kill without a seconds notice and is far too unpredictable

What?

You mean the ret-con punch that he was amped during(the one where reality he's pounding on is quite literally a physical wall)? Or when he bloodied his fists to prevent being trapped in the Phantom Zone - breaking free on-route?

and when it came down to it hes actually very cunning and far more intelligent than he is given credit.

Cunning and intelligent are not words I see often used to describe Superboy Prime.

This manner in which he crushed anti monitor is not far off the way he would deal with Odin.

So Prime will wait for someone else to beat down Odin before flying through him and throwing him into space?

What speed feats does Odin have?
how long can he withstand a brawl against SBP?
The same lanterns who defeated him would have got annihilated by SBP as he defeated their champion ION with relative ease.
Odin is used to fighting the same enemies and knows their tactics but what can he do against someone like SBP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: What could Odin do to Prime? Odin is galaxy level. Prime knocks universe level people around.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane: He was almost dead, but that doesn't make him any less durable.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By IZZR
@isaac_clarke said:

@IZZR said:

What?

As for your statement about AM already being defeated, i wanna point a couple things out lol, That "GALAXY BUSTING" attack also caught SBP. Secondly he was strong enough to tank it whilst we all know AM's physical body is not that powerful and such he disposed of him so please read that issue again. This is someone who laughed off Mordru's magic i think Odin's strategy is extremely limited against SBP hes too slow to hit him and even if he does it wouldnt damage him at all.

THIS IS NOT A ODIN VS SUPERBOY PRIME FIGHT SO PLEASE STICK TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Saren

@logy5000 said:

@CitizenBane: He was almost dead, but that doesn't make him any less durable.

Sorry, what? Being blasted so badly he was barely holding himself together doesn't suggest his durability might have taken a hit at that point? If you beat a guy within an inch of his life with a baseball bat, and then some kid comes along and finishes him off, is the kid supposed to have matched what you did?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane: That's not what I meant. If you beat a bodybuilder to near death with a bat, does that mean I could easily punch a hole in him?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Saren

@logy5000 said:

@CitizenBane: That's not what I meant. If you beat a bodybuilder to near death with a bat, does that mean I could easily punch a hole in him?

No, but that's because you're not in a position to alter the durability and composition of skin, muscle and bone by a sufficient degree. If the body builder was wearing some kind of armor and you tossed a grenade at him, yeah, punching through the armor after an exploding grenade was done with it wouldn't be shocking.

I mean, we're talking about an explosion that could wipe out the Milky Way here. You're telling me that wouldn't alter the Anti-Monitor's durability one bit? Really?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#70  Edited By TDK_1997

I'm putting my money on Team 2.And it is because of Anti-Monitor is a strong force and Deadman is not to be underestimated.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By goodguy24

Team 1

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By isaac_clarke

@IZZR said:

What speed feats does Odin have? how long can he withstand a brawl against SBP? The same lanterns who defeated him would have got annihilated by SBP as he defeated their champion ION with relative ease. Odin is used to fighting the same enemies and knows their tactics but what can he do against someone like SBP

About as many that come to mind that Prime has - in other words not many. Controlling time and cosmic awareness also make for a good tool against Prime's mindless bull-rushes. Anything from making Prime believing he is a duck - to actually turning Prime into a duck.

@logy5000 said:

@isaac_clarke: What could Odin do to Prime? Odin is galaxy level. Prime knocks universe level people around.

No he doesn't and quite a number of things actually. You could make a far better argument for Odin being multiversal than Prime being universal based off hyperbole.

@IZZR said:

As for your statement about AM already being defeated, i wanna point a couple things out lol, That "GALAXY BUSTING" attack also caught SBP. Secondly he was strong enough to tank it whilst we all know AM's physical body is not that powerful and such he disposed of him so please read that issue again. This is someone who laughed off Mordru's magic i think Odin's strategy is extremely limited against SBP hes too slow to hit him and even if he does it wouldnt damage him at all. THIS IS NOT A ODIN VS SUPERBOY PRIME FIGHT SO PLEASE STICK TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND

What statement? Actually no - the Lanterns pushed Prime out of the way as they contained it. Cyborg Superman on the other hand wasn't so lucky. Comparisons to Odin and Mordru are laughable given the power displayed by Mordru at the time wasn't anything special - throwing pink pellets at Prime that can't even bust a street doesn't default everything Odin can throw at Prime.

You're the one trying to argue that being the case - Odin schools Prime.

@TDK_1997 said:

I'm putting my money on Team 2.And it is because of Anti-Monitor is a strong force and Deadman is not to be underestimated.

How does that work in a fight?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Killemall said:

His speed, Odin despite his vast array of powers is not know for his speed and has little to no speedfeats. The way he could combat speed is using time manipulation, something Odin has never used in a battle .
His durability against magic, because regardless of how you put it , at least a some portion of Odin Force is magic and given the fact that Prime was unharmed by Mordu's magic and there is absolutely no evidence to show any kind of magic works on him thats an argument that could go on Primes favour.

Not magic in the traditional sense and Mordru's pink pellet of doom is hardly an argument for outright immunity to Odin's powers - especially those pertaining to telepathy or other forms manipulation of time and reality. He could literally split Prime's mind up and have him fight himself.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Killemall

@isaac_clarke said:

@Killemall said:

His speed, Odin despite his vast array of powers is not know for his speed and has little to no speedfeats. The way he could combat speed is using time manipulation, something Odin has never used in a battle .

Thats soul manipulation and not time manipulation, he actually plucks out Loki's soul from the Destroyer Armor before he fires, no mention of stopping or slowing time is ever mentioned.

Not magic in the traditional sense and Mordru's pink pellet of doom is hardly an argument for outright immunity to Odin's powers - especially those pertaining to telepathy or other forms manipulation of time and reality. He could literally split Prime's mind up and have him fight himself.

One Mordru isnt one to hold back, let alone someone who's showing off and outright disrespecting him. Reality manipulation, time manipulation i honestly havent seen Odin do that in battle at all, unless you can somehow show something.

He could but then the whole speed argument comes up doesnt he, will he get to do that before Prime punches him like 1000 times because frankly i have seen no evidence to suggest Odin is any faster than Thor.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Killemall said:

Thats soul manipulation and not time manipulation, he actually plucks out Loki's soul from the Destroyer Armor before he fires, no mention of stopping or slowing time is ever mentioned.

• "THOUGH THE DESTROYER BE READY TO HURL HIS BOLT OF DEATH... TIS I WHO POSSESS THE POWER TO TEAR THE VERY FABRIC OF ETERNITY!"
  • "THUS AT MY COMMAND LET TIME STAND STILL!"

Namely why the Destroy was stopped entirely as Odin handled the source of his troubles.

One Mordru isnt one to hold back, let alone someone who's showing off and outright disrespecting him. Reality manipulation, time manipulation i honestly havent seen Odin do that in battle at all, unless you can somehow show something.

You're under the impression that iteration of Mordru actually had some sort of highlevel magical ability to hurl at Prime. We have no idea how powerful the attack was, other than enough to tickle Prime. Trying to hold that as definitive proof that Prime can stand up to Odin seems silly. I think just about every fight Odin and his opponent are tearing apart the fabric of reality suggests that the Odin Power is doing something of the sort in terms of manipulating reality.

He could but then the whole speed argument comes up doesnt he, will he get to do that before Prime punches him like 1000 times because frankly i have seen no evidence to suggest Odin is any faster than Thor.

Well, how many people have you actually seen Prime throw a thousand punches at? He has about as many memorable speed showings as Odin does and on that same thought I honestly can't remember Prime fighting any faster than a brick. I doubt tossing Prime would be capable of KOing Odin anyhow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@IZZR said:

Well one can make an argument for Superboy Prime by far, i tend to argue for Superboy Prime more often when dealing with the likes of King Thor and Rune King Thor, in various occasions but i dont think Superboy Prime is more powerful than Odin at all let alone "far more powerful".

However, a case involving Superboy prime should focus on two things:

1. His speed, Odin despite his vast array of powers is not know for his speed and has little to no speedfeats. The way he could combat speed is using time manipulation, something Odin has never used in a battle .
  2. His durability against magic, because regardless of how you put it , at least a some portion of Odin Force is magic and given the fact that Prime was unharmed by Mordu's magic and there is absolutely no evidence to show any kind of magic works on him thats an argument that could go on Primes favour.

Odin is not unbeatable though and neither is he above physical harm, we just dont know how durable he is. We know he's not durable enough to head-butt galactus and no get KOed by it :p lol.

Huh, I didn't know that you think Prime could beat RKT.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By jobbernos

@Nice_Mister_Manderson said:

Anti-Monitor soloes.
XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points