• 177 results
#1 Posted by comicfanforever (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin (with destroyer armor) Vs Pre Crisis Darkseid 

vs 

#2 Posted by manofamillionweapons (38 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of DC fanboys will be saying DS on this. 
I'm just going to be logical and take the REEEAAALLL Skyfather here and not the one that gets beat by a guy in red underwear.
#3 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin without Destroyer armor stomp.

#4 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin should take this battle imo..
Can the OB effect the armour or the Sword?
Have to also note Odin is 2,000 ft tall when hes wearing his armour, well he was when he faced the Celestial :-)

#5 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Prime said:
" Odin should take this battle imo.. Can the OB effect the armour or the Sword? Have to also note Odin is 2,000 ft tall when hes wearing his armour, well he was when he faced the Celestial :-) "
Odin once was as big as the whole Solar System ;)
OB won't kill Odin, becasue their never killed anyone that powerfull to my knowledge. Darkseid can't take galaxy-busting attack, so he will go down.
#6 Posted by blur99 (373 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Prime said:
" Odin should take this battle imo.. Can the OB effect the armour or the Sword? Have to also note Odin is 2,000 ft tall when hes wearing his armour, well he was when he faced the Celestial :-) "
I think Odin was 2000ft tall because all the life force of the Asgard was put into armor  (The Eternals Saga).
Anyways it is still very powerful without the life force.
#7 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio
@blur99 said:
" @Chaos Prime said:
I think Odin was 2000ft tall because all the life force of the Asgard was put into armor  (The Eternals Saga).Anyways it is still very powerful without the life force. "
From the above scan he looks mighty tall as he is holding the Odinsword which is 200 ft long :-)
#8 Posted by entropy_aegis (15456 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @Chaos Prime said:
Odin once was as big as the whole Solar System ;) OB won't kill Odin, becasue their never killed anyone that powerfull to my knowledge. Darkseid can't take galaxy-busting attack, so he will go down. "

They damn near killed mordru and he's a galaxy buster,they destroyed antimonitor ,helped crack .wrecked time trapper   , can destroy starsystems simply by changing the rhythm of his heartbeat etc.
@manofamillionweapons said:

"A lot of DC fanboys will be saying DS on this. I'm just going to be logical and take the REEEAAALLL Skyfather here and not the one that gets beat by a guy in red underwear. "

you have what? 5 posts? and are already calling people fanboys,hell you've yet to argue with those so called fanboys .
That guy in red underwear is powered by plot,with something like that he would tear odins beard and stick it down you know where. 
And too bad darkseid is actually involved in big stuff which happens in his universe ,infact chaos war is the only recent event invoving these skyjobbers , their actions and opinions are inconsequental to the universe.

#9 Posted by entropy_aegis (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

EDIT  
i wanted to write helped cracked imperiex. 
and darkseid wins.
#10 Posted by Rage.Of.Olympus (434 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin wins. No armor needed.

#11 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis
1.Can You show Darkseid busting a Star systems? And still solar system <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< galaxy <<<<<<<<<< many galaxies in 1/2 of power.
2.You are syaing "they". I am not asking for group feats, a specially when it comes to magic it don't have sense.

I am open for good scans.
#12 Posted by AssertingValor (5396 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
"Odin without Destroyer armor stomp. "

Nuff Said
#13 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio

This has actually already been done and Darkseid stomps.

#14 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio
@manofamillionweapons said:
" A lot of DC fanboys will be saying DS on this. I'm just going to be logical and take the REEEAAALLL Skyfather here and not the one that gets beat by a guy in red underwear. "
Darkseid only lost to Superman twice, both times were post-crisis and were full of bad writing.
#15 Posted by entropy_aegis (15456 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael:

See this scan,darkseid owned this guy effortlessly. 
and why would uxas need to bust a galaxy? odin is what 70 tons ? darkseid is in bazillion tons ,one hit and odin dies. 
why should darkseid indulge in mass destruction or fair play? thats not how he or his powers work  
darkseid doesnt have to fight on odins terms ,he teleports right behind him and punches his head off FATALITY.
#16 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @Chaos Prime said:
Odin once was as big as the whole Solar System ;) OB won't kill Odin, becasue their never killed anyone that powerfull to my knowledge. Darkseid can't take galaxy-busting attack, so he will go down. "
Darkseid's omega beams have hurt the Spectre and have affected Skyfather level beings like Highfather Izaya before. Izaya put himself into a prison that he himself couldn't escape from because he felt guilty about what had happened to New Genesis one time and Darkseid's omega effect was able to take him out of it. Izaya may not have a whole lot of feats, but some of his greatest feats are creating the being known as Takion and merging Apokolips and New Genesis into one world. And this is Pre-Crisis Darkseid who owned beings like Mordru and the Time Trapper.
#17 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, this battle was already done.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/pre-crisis-darkseid-vs-odin-destroyer-armor-read-op/580977/

#18 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" @czarny_samael:

See this scan,darkseid owned this guy effortlessly. and why would uxas need to bust a galaxy? odin is what 70 tons ? darkseid is in bazillion tons ,one hit and odin dies. why should darkseid indulge in mass destruction or fair play? thats not how he or his powers work  darkseid doesnt have to fight on odins terms ,he teleports right behind him and punches his head off FATALITY. "
Scans of the fight? And it seems that Mordru not always have that kind of power. And besides, Odin in weakend state recreated galaxies, which is above destroying them.
Scans of Darkseid best strength feat (beside, You really belive that such a powerfull guys would really fight with punches?)?
Odin survived galxy busting shots in half of his power, no punch would KO him.
@MrDirector786 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @Chaos Prime said:
Darkseid's omega beams have hurt the Spectre and have affected Skyfather level beings like Highfather Izaya before. Izaya put himself into a prison that he himself couldn't escape from because he felt guilty about what had happened to New Genesis one time and Darkseid's omega effect was able to take him out of it. Izaya may not have a whole lot of feats, but some of his greatest feats are creating the being known as Takion and merging Apokolips and New Genesis into one world. And this is Pre-Crisis Darkseid who owned beings like Mordru and the Time Trapper. "

How he affected them? And what are there best feats? Becasue from what I know, none of them has feats in Odin level. Creating a planet from two others isn't even close to Odin power level.
#19 Posted by entropy_aegis (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

You're right mordru doesnt always have this kind of power , infact  IIRC  he was once a universe buster as well 
universe>>>>>>>>>>>>galaxies.the fight happened in GDS ,all darkseid did was touch him and absorb his power.he outmuscled precrisis supes more than once(same superman who pulled dozens of planets at once) and show evidence that odin can take a physical hit like that?galaxy busting isnt going to cut it.  

I apologize , but i dont have enough spare time to shower scans of guys like mordru and time trapper(who i dont even like) and show you what they are capable of .
#20 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael: 
Spectre is far above Odin level. Darkseid was able to at least hurt him with the beams. Afterwards Spectre tried to destroy him but it didn't work and it was revealed that the reason for that was because Darkseid was the negative charge in the universe and the universe needs a positive and negative charge to survive.
As for Izaya, he created Takion and merged Apokolips and New Genesis into one world. Thoser are really all he's done, but here are some of his other feats.

Creating Takion

And here he trapped himself in a prison that even he could escape from and yet Darkseid was able to take him out of it.

#21 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" You're right mordru doesnt always have this kind of power , infact  IIRC  he was once a universe buster as well universe>>>>>>>>>>>>galaxies.the fight happened in GDS ,all darkseid did was touch him and absorb his power.he outmuscled precrisis supes more than once(same superman who pulled dozens of planets at once) and show evidence that odin can take a physical hit like that?galaxy busting isnt going to cut it.   I apologize , but i dont have enough spare time to shower scans of guys like mordru and time trapper(who i dont even like) and show you what they are capable of . "
And Strange sometimes fights with Abstracts, beings like Dormammu or Satanish, while in different day he has problems with Mordo.
The thing is, that his power isn't always in the same level, that is why it depends in which level he was when Darkseid defeated him. 
I need scans to give my opinion about it. 
For example, You guys are saying that Darkseid is impresvie because Spectre couldn't kill him. 1.Spectre isn't always in the same level and 2. He couldn't kill him, not because Darkseid was so durable, but because he was needed to Universe. Such a things don't make him unbeatable here.

SA Superman was doing many crazy things, but his feats don't automatically go to his enemies. Darkseid need his own feat. 

And galaxy busting count. It is a feat of energy-durability as it is a feat of physical-durability (gravitation, pressure, etc.). And Seth (with power of all Egyptian and Norse  Gods) was a galaxy buster who used his power to attack Odin physically and Odin survived it. He survived attacks of Surtur with Twilight Sword or Infinity.

@MrDirector786 :
1.About Spectre see above.
2.Creating Takion is pretty impesive, but not when we compare it to recreating everything what Infinity destroyed.
3.These scans proved that Darkseid didn't released him by himself. It also proved that he need help from someone as weak (in this standards) as Orion.
#22 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael: 
 I already said that about Spectre. I said that he hurt him with the beams. I also said that he didn't die because he was necessary to the universe.
Also, look at the scans again. Darkseid didn't need Orion to free Izaya from that prison. He only needed Orion to hold him down so he could cure him of his madness. To free him from that prison, he just used his omega effect to teleport him out.
I think it would also help if you see some of Takion's feats. As you can see in these scans, Takion has a degree of cosmic awareness and can alter energy levels as he causes heroes to lose control of their powers. He also creates a black hole leading to the source.

#23 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

odin in d.a wins pretty easy.
#24 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:

"A lot of DC fanboys will be saying DS on this. I'm just going to be logical and take the REEEAAALLL Skyfather here and not the one that gets beat by a guy in red underwear. "

you have what? 5 posts? and are already calling people fanboys,hell you've yet to argue with those so called fanboys .
That guy in red underwear is powered by plot,with something like that he would tear odins beard and stick it down you know where. 
And too bad darkseid is actually involved in big stuff which happens in his universe ,infact chaos war is the only recent event invoving these skyjobbers , their actions and opinions are inconsequental to the universe.

"

That is my Alt-Account,you know it all,And i know the DC Fanboys. 
So don't act like your better than someone before you know anything!
#25 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:

"
That is my Alt-Account,you know it all,And i know the DC Fanboys. So don't act like your better than someone before you know anything! "
Your name and your comments give an impression that you're a Marvel fanboy.
#26 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786:
I am simply saying that people were going to get rooted and be stubborn that DS will always beat Odin when that is in no way th case. 
and my name was made on short notice.It is decieving since i know more about DC than i do Marvel.
#27 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @MrDirector786: I am simply saying that people were going to get rooted and be stubborn that DS will always beat Odin when that is in no way th case. and my name was made on short notice.It is decieving since i know more about DC than i do Marvel. "
Okay then. I don't want a flame war to start. But to be honest, Superman really has only beaten Darkseid twice and they were both post-crisis instances and were full of bad writing. Darkseid when written correctly can beat Superman effortlessly and is capable of skyfather level feats.
#28 Posted by Greendevil (2049 posts) - - Show Bio

WITH the Destroyer armor ??? This is a mismatch. Odin should fight without armor. without the armor he is the favorite imo.
#29 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin gets slaughtered either way against Pre-Crisis Darkseid.

#30 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO

#31 Posted by Ruhi_Tugu--defunct (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

has anyone in the Destroyer armor ever been shown to get hurt in anyway?
I don't think it has ever been seen so Odin wins

#32 Edited by blur99 (373 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ruhi_Tugu said:

" has anyone in the Destroyer armor ever been shown to get hurt in anyway? I don't think it has ever been seen so Odin wins "

Odinforce Thor has taken a body part off of Desak-Destroyer.  
And the Celestials...
#33 Posted by entropy_aegis (15456 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" @MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:

"
That is my Alt-Account,you know it all,And i know the DC Fanboys. So don't act like your better than someone before you know anything! "
Your name and your comments give an impression that you're a Marvel fanboy. "

This guy tried to pass off wonder woman losing to slade and batman as legit showings and even claimed that marvel and dc earths are the same cause they are both earth's , never mind places like gotham and latveria.
@MarvelJackAss433:
Thank you for clarifying now i know you're a marvel fanboy.
#34 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

Normal Odin stomp Destroyer armor Overkill  

normal Odin with the Odin force he remakes the galaxy 
#35 Posted by King Saturn (224462 posts) - - Show Bio
hmmm... not sure here
#36 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio

Mordru is a galactic level and that didn't stop PC Darkseid from owning him and leaving him mentally scarred.

#37 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
" Odin wins. No armor needed. "
this
#38 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Crisis Darkseid could probably beat Odin
Pre Crisis stomps pretty easily

#39 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" Post Crisis Darkseid could probably beat Odin Pre Crisis stomps pretty easily "
HAHA! Post Crisis loses to people like Superman, Doomsday and Orion. So....no. 

Pre-Crisis has never displayed the power to take Odin without armor let alone with it. 
#40 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" Post Crisis Darkseid could probably beat Odin Pre Crisis stomps pretty easily "
HAHA! Post Crisis loses to people like Superman, Doomsday and Orion. So....no.  Pre-Crisis has never displayed the power to take Odin without armor let alone with it.  "
We already know that you know nothing about Darkseid, no need to constantly remind us.  Why don't you go bump up another thread out of insecurity...
#41 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

that pic of odin could of very well been a illusion can you explain what happened after?.  

Anyway pre crisis darksied is capable of anything with just willpower and could simply remove odin from existance. Now someoen will tell me classic odin is capable of coming back from not existing i assume. And yes alot of the feats with galaxy busting occured in the days of classic era when thor could bust planets with pure strength and bend adamantium like nothing.  

Though darksied also supresses pre crisis superman in all physical abilities including maybe speed since hes speed blitzd him.  

#42 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 :

1.Your scans didn't show how Darkseid released him. And even if he did, he did it, because Highfather wanted that. He didn't use it against him.
2.Takion's scans are far from impresive in comparing to someone as powerfull as Odin. And Takion seems to be much weaker than Mjolnir or Destroyer Armor.
3.Any other proves of Darkseid's power? Because nothing here matched destroying/recreating galaxies.

So, Odin ftw.
#43 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @superdemon said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
HAHA! Post Crisis loses to people like Superman, Doomsday and Orion. So....no.  Pre-Crisis has never displayed the power to take Odin without armor let alone with it.  "
We already know that you know nothing about Darkseid, no need to constantly remind us.  Why don't you go bump up another thread out of insecurity... "
Nice answer. lol
#44 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @MrDirector786 :   1.Your scans didn't show how Darkseid released him. And even if he did, he did it, because Highfather wanted that. He didn't use it against him. 2.Takion's scans are far from impresive in comparing to someone as powerfull as Odin. And Takion seems to be much weaker than Mjolnir or Destroyer Armor. 3.Any other proves of Darkseid's power? Because nothing here matched destroying/recreating galaxies.   So, Odin ftw. "
How do they not show that Darkseid freed him? Highfather was insane at the time. And then he freed him from that prison. It's just the part where he was going to free him of his insanity that he needed Orion to hold him down. I doubt Izaya wanted it at all considering he was insane.
Also, remember this is Pre-Crisis Darkseid. He himself never demonstrated galaxy-busting power, but he owned Time Trapper and Mordru who have demonstrated such power before. He even left them both mentally scarred. Here's proof Time Trapper has galaxy-busting power. As you can see, he can also seal dimensions of time so that even PC Kryptonians can't tear through them which he has done on more than one occasion.

#45 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin.
#46 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786: Sealing Dimensions of time is child's play for Odin. He's done way more impressive things.  

When things are obvious, they're obvious. This is an Obvious win for Odin.
#47 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 :

Time-Keeper didn't nothing on this scans. He didn't destroyed that galaxy. Anti-Matter Universe did. He only not closed the portal.
And how releasing someone can be equal to recreating a galaxy?

Maybe You would show me DS's fight with Mordru and Mordru recreating or at least (which is not as impresive) destroying even one (while Odin can destroy many of them) galaxy?
#48 Posted by MrDirector786 (43612 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
" @MrDirector786: Sealing Dimensions of time is child's play for Odin. He's done way more impressive things.   When things are obvious, they're obvious. This is an Obvious win for Odin. "
Do you have any proof that he could seal off time like that so that not even PC Superman could break through?
#49 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio

He's reversed time, created time, ended time. He's never been put in that exact situation so I can't prove he can do exactly that.But I can show far superior feats.

#50 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

@ manofamillionweapons

Based on your nut hugging marvel posts calling someone a fanboy is laughable.  

Do you have an Odin shrine in your house, IRL?   

DS wins via massive curbstomb and takes the Odin force/destroyer for his own amusement.