Either Odin or Thor
nd4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By nd4

hey king could your avatar go on a date with me?
oh and want to be friends you seem cool and nice.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
nd4 said:
"hey king could your avatar go on a date with me?
oh and want to be friends you seem cool and nice."
LOL

Cool

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Swagga Boy

hahaha

nd4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nd4

sweet add me to your firend list .
sliver sufer walks up to his avatar.
ss:hi baby.

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By "Colossus"

thor and ares has no place here

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
this thread is pretty old...
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JThree47693
@"Colossus" said:
"thor and ares has no place here "

Thor has a better chance than Ares does.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By D3athstroke

Zeus>Odin > Thor > Ares

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Surge2477

if they all the marvel versions. then odin & zues will be a planet destroying battle. the respective sons need to sit his one out.  

now a better match would be odin & thor vs. zeus & ares. In that battle, the immortal pantheons (zeus & ares) get defeated as ares gets taken down by thor quickly & then thor helps his father odin defeat zues.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Surge2477: Last time Thor tried to duke it out with Zeus, he got his butt handed to him, along with a team of Avengers.
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Surge2477
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Surge2477: Last time Thor tried to duke it out with Zeus, he got his butt handed to him, along with a team of Avengers. "

@Lance Uppercut:
huh? I said that THOR QUICKLY BEATS ARES & THEN HELPS ODIN DEFEAT ZEUS.  

What? You think that Zeus can beat both Odin & Thor at the same time. Not a chance. I consider Zeus & Odin to be a near stalmate, 1st one to make a mistake loses. Odin & Thor vs Zeus, the vikings win that battle.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Surge2477: I know what you said. You tried to imply that by Thor being there, it would gain a victory for Odin. It's not the case. Thor would literally get backhanded and he'd be out of the battle. His involvement is just as inconsequential as Ares.
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Surge2477
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Surge2477: I know what you said. You tried to imply that by Thor being there, it would gain a victory for Odin. It's not the case. Thor would literally get backhanded and he'd be out of the battle. His involvement is just as inconsequential as Ares. "

@Lance Uppercut:
we can agree to disagree. If it's Odin & Thor vs Zeus, I pick the asgardians. Yes, the avengers with Thor lost to Zeus. While Zues was winning head to head vs Thor, it didn't involve merely one back hand with Thor not getting up. There were several STRIKES by Zeus if I'm not mistaken. Be serious. Both Odin & Thor would be too much for the Zeus.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Surge2477: Zeus wasn't trying to hurt Thor in any of those encounters. If the battle had been over in one shot, it wouldn't have been a high grossing book.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sherlock

Its kinda unfair that Zeus doesnt get one of the highest ranking gods and Odin does Ares should be swapped out with Poseidon or Hades (IDK if their in any comics though)

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lance Bastro

well depending on which thor we are using. i go with either odin or thor.

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Surge2477
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Surge2477: Zeus wasn't trying to hurt Thor in any of those encounters. If the battle had been over in one shot, it wouldn't have been a high grossing book. "

@Lance Uppercut:
True. However, for zeus to beat thor, it would have to be via the mystical lighting attacks (which is what he was blitzing thor with) as his strength alone isn't enough to damage Thor. (According to Marvel, Zeus's strength is 90 tons) Not sure why Marvel makes there greek pantheons so weak in terms of strength. ares is only 75 tons. 
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Surge2477
@Sherlock said:
"Its kinda unfair that Zeus doesnt get one of the highest ranking gods and Odin does Ares should be swapped out with Poseidon or Hades (IDK if their in any comics though) "

@Sherlock:
original post was all four in a battle royal. i just put father & son vs father & son. if you want, swap ares with current version of hercules. would that be better? ares is a joke in marvel when compared to thor
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Surge2477: lol According to Marvel, Odins strength is only like class 90 too, but he was duking it out with Thanos. They can increase their strength via magic. I also think you're forgetting that they aren't teaming up. It's still Odin Vs. Zeus Vs. Thor Vs. Ares. Thor isn't going to just jump on teams, they're all fighting each other. Which means Thors also fighting Odin. Which means once again, he is inconsequential in this battle. 

@Sherlock:
Why is it unfair? They're not on teams, it's all of them vs each other. Zeus doesn't need some kind of extra hand in this.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sherlock
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Surge2477: lol According to Marvel, Odins strength is only like class 90 too, but he was duking it out with Thanos. They can increase their strength via magic. I also think you're forgetting that they aren't teaming up. It's still Odin Vs. Zeus Vs. Thor Vs. Ares. Thor isn't going to just jump on teams, they're all fighting each other. Which means Thors also fighting Odin. Which means once again, he is inconsequential in this battle. 

@Sherlock: Why is it unfair? They're not on teams, it's all of them vs each other. Zeus doesn't need some kind of extra hand in this. "
Ma bad there Zues wins this then due to massive lightning that even rbysjti powered Storm cant compete with extra crispy Asgardians
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Sherlock: Really? I don't think Zeus can beat Odin.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sherlock
@Lance Uppercut: I do but its totally just my opinion there
Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sun King

Ares and Thor take an early bath.  Which leaves the Two SkyFathers: 

Zeus would seem to have the edge in terms of raw power i think.  However in the Marvel canon Odin seems to be the better  Warrior.   Whenever theres a great threat, its always Odin who rallys all the other Skyfathers together (as with the Celestal and Thanos IG threats).

Generally the Norse gods are depicted as more warrior like while the Greek seem to spend most of their time humping anything that moves. 

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Surge2477
@Lance Uppercut:
@Surge2477 said:
"if they all the marvel versions. then odin & zues will be a planet destroying battle. the respective sons need to sit his one out.   now a better match would be odin & thor vs. zeus & ares. In that battle, the immortal pantheons (zeus & ares) get defeated as ares gets taken down by thor quickly & then thor helps his father odin defeat zues. "

actually i didn't forget that. here in my orignial post above, i clearly mentioned it would be between the fathers & that the sons could sit it out. 

i then said it would better or interesting if it were asgardians vs olympians.
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Surge2477
@Sun King said:
"Ares and Thor take an early bath.  Which leaves the Two SkyFathers:  Zeus would seem to have the edge in terms of raw power i think.  However in the Marvel canon Odin seems to be the better  Warrior.   Whenever theres a great threat, its always Odin who rallys all the other Skyfathers together (as with the Celestal and Thanos IG threats). Generally the Norse gods are depicted as more warrior like while the Greek seem to spend most of their time humping anything that moves.  "

@Sun King: 

true. however, zeus & his kin did take down the titans, which was no small feat. 

in marvel odin seems to have a slight edge in mystical might while zeus is stronger pyhsically. again though, i think it comes down to who makes the 1st mistake.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By "Colossus"

zeus and odin are weaker than 100 tons but it doesnt even matter they can highly amp there strength with magic. zeus once threw a mountain on top of someone(marvel version) i dont think even thor can do that.
but in power there really just equals, as stated many times it would come down to who has more skill and moves up there sleeves.

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Surge2477
@"Colossus" said:

"zeus and odin are weaker than 100 tons but it doesnt even matter they can highly amp there strength with magic. zeus once threw a mountain on top of someone(marvel version) i dont think even thor can do that. but in power there really just equals, as stated many times it would come down to who has more skill and moves up there sleeves. "

@"Colossus": 

i don't know about that. thor did lift the Midgard Serpent who was so large that it could coil around the entire planet Earth from head to tail multiple times    
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#30  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Does Thor have Thorforce? If so, I say Thor. Didn't Odin say that Thor was stronger than he was?

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By capall

stalemate between odin and zeus, thor and ares are non factors here

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By pooty
@D3athstroke:  Zeus>Odin? wheres your proof man?(:
@Surge2477: I see what your saying about Thor. Zeus could one shot Thor like Odin did Silver Surfer. But Zeus and Odin are SO CLOSE that while Zeus and Odin are battling Thor could do a god blast or something just to stun or distract Zeus.....maybe
@Lance Uppercut:
Thor might make a difference since Zeus and Odin are SO CLOSE. not even a small difference?
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By "Colossus"
@Surge2477 said:
" @"Colossus" said:

"zeus and odin are weaker than 100 tons but it doesnt even matter they can highly amp there strength with magic. zeus once threw a mountain on top of someone(marvel version) i dont think even thor can do that. but in power there really just equals, as stated many times it would come down to who has more skill and moves up there sleeves. "

@"Colossus":  i don't know about that. thor did lift the Midgard Serpent who was so large that it could coil around the entire planet Earth from head to tail multiple times     "

No Caption Provided
slap_nuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By slap_nuts

it's really to bad Zuse gets so underplayed. 
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lordraiden

Odin>Zeus>Thor>Ares
King Bryce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King Bryce

i think that thor could take down his father. well, modern version of odin is dead, so thor FTW. lol
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By lordraiden
@King Bryce said:
"i think that thor could take down his father. well, modern version of odin is dead, so thor FTW. lol "

He never has, and neither has he master his fathers power better than the old man himself, outside of  Oeming's Ragnarok when he become RLT, with the additional Rune power.
King Bryce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King Bryce
@lordraiden:
i know he HASN"T, but i think he could if he fully applied himself. idk lol. i just like thor more
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By lordraiden
@King Bryce said:
"@lordraiden: i know he HASN"T, but i think he could if he fully applied himself. idk lol. i just like thor more "

LoL love'em both.  Awsome characters.
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Surge2477
@"Colossus": 

I HAVE THIS. I NEVER SAID THOR WOULD BEAT ZEUS ONE ON ONE. SAVE YOUR SCAN FOR SOMEONE ELSE.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@pooty: Thor's not going to make a difference because Thor's not going to be in the fight more then two seconds, nor is Ares. The skyfathers are going to pimp slap them then finish off each other.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By "Colossus"
@Surge2477 said:
" @"Colossus":  I HAVE THIS. I NEVER SAID THOR WOULD BEAT ZEUS ONE ON ONE. SAVE YOUR SCAN FOR SOMEONE ELSE. "
im posting it to show you he can be physically stronger than thor if he wants.
because you said 

@Surge2477 said:

@"Colossus":  i don't know about that. thor did lift the Midgard Serpent who was so large that it could coil around the entire planet Earth from head to tail multiple times     "
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By pooty
@Lance Uppercut: i cant really argue with that. They have slapped them aside before.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By D3athstroke
@pooty: Zeus is stronger than all Olympian Gods Together 
That means That Zeus is Stronger Then Poseidon (Neptune) and Hades (Pluto) Togheter 
Poseidon is Skyfather lvl God Equal to Odin
And Hades is Hell Lord And Equal to Poseidon 
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By "Colossus"
@D3athstroke said:
" @pooty: Zeus is stronger than all Olympian Gods Together That means That Zeus is Stronger Then Poseidon (Neptune) and Hades (Pluto) Togheter Poseidon is Skyfather lvl God Equal to OdinAnd Hades is Hell Lord And Equal to Poseidon  "
there low skyfather at best.
DarkseidFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DarkseidFanboy

Zues stomps everyone . He's the greatest god ever lived

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points