• 79 results
#1 Edited by Z3RO180 (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win in a fight? 

The all father Odin with his awsome wite beard with the odinsword and odinforce or Zeus the the 90000000000 Billion thunder chardged skyfather.

Ok heres the rules. 

The fight is 4 rounds with certain thing in each round 

Round one nouthing but pure strenth a fisty fight all the way end when some one gets knocked out.

Round two nouthing but magic is used till the fiirst person burns out or gets tired.

Round three weapons only to first blood.

Rounf four no holds bar strength magic and wepons are all in first one to die well is is the loser. 

Give your answer for each round and explain why yyou chose that character if you want. 

ENJOY 

#2 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin all four rounds... 

He's just the more powerful between the two in all the above.
#3 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

odin =zeus  
stalemate

#4 Posted by PowerHerc (84035 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus wins the strength round 
It's a toss-up for the magic round, but Odin will tire first and need the Odin-sleep because he's not a true immortal.  This gives Zeus an edge in this round. 
Odin wins the weapons round. 

Zeus wins the overall round by a narrow margin.
#5 Posted by pooty (11187 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend: @PowerHerc:  Im pretty sure in the Marvel Handbook Odin is regarded as the most powerful of the gods? Also does Zeus have the feats that Odin does?
#6 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't this been done before?

#7 Posted by BlackKnight (7 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty: 
Odin is regarded as the most powerful of the asgardian gods, not in general
im pretty sure that Zeus is physically stronger than Odin, as he has been stated to be able to lift at least 100 tons, with Odin being stated to lift up to 75, however, Odin is greater in terms of magic, due to the odinforce 
in terms of feats, Odin wins, but realistically this battle is a stalemate
#8 Posted by AllThingsOdinSon (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin in every round except strength, that guy made a good point about the odin sleep.... but Odin is tapped into the odin force  ... 

"Odinforce, which enabled him to tap into the near-infinite resources of cosmic and mystical energies, enhancing all of his abilities. With the vast magical power of the Odinforce... " by marvel.....  it also says..

"Odin possessed vast energy manipulating abilities called the Odinforce and could manipulate tremendous amounts of mystical energies for a variety of purposes, only some of which were seen. Odin could temporarily increase his own superhuman physical attributes, fire powerful bursts of energy for destructive purposes, teleportation between dimensions, grant living beings or inanimate objects a variety of superhuman abilities, control the lifeforce of other Asgardian"

Odin wins, Zues just isnt at Odins level...

#9 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Stalemate. their strength depedns on thier power.
2.Stalemate
3.Stalemate or Odin, he is better warrior.
4.Odin. It is simply giving one of the equals powerfull weapon.

#10 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17437 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin's Beard

#11 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
@AllThingsOdinSon said:

"Odin in every round except strength, that guy made a good point about the odin sleep.... but Odin is tapped into the odin force  ... 

"Odinforce, which enabled him to tap into the near-infinite resources of cosmic and mystical energies, enhancing all of his abilities. With the vast magical power of the Odinforce... " by marvel.....  it also says..

"Odin possessed vast energy manipulating abilities called the Odinforce and could manipulate tremendous amounts of mystical energies for a variety of purposes, only some of which were seen. Odin could temporarily increase his own superhuman physical attributes, fire powerful bursts of energy for destructive purposes, teleportation between dimensions, grant living beings or inanimate objects a variety of superhuman abilities, control the lifeforce of other Asgardian"

Odin wins, Zues just isnt at Odins level...
  "

Incorrect. 
Although Marvel stated that Odin was potentially the most powerful of the Earthly gods active today (the handbook was written sometime ago), it also stated the following for Zeus, 

'It would take an injury of such magnitude that it dispersed a major portion of his bodily molecules to cause Zeus physical death. Even then, it might be possible for a god of equal power, such as Odin or for a number of Olympian gods working together, to revive him.' 

Zeus and Odin have faced each other before (along with their respective armies) in battle and neither side cliamed victory. 

Their power levels are sufficiently close for it to be difficult to differentiate between them. 

#12 Posted by lagoon_boy (10954 posts) - - Show Bio
Been done.
#13 Posted by Z3RO180 (6560 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty: 
 i dount really know wht feats zeus has 

#14 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus has the power of one God.  
Odin has the Power of 3 and much better feats.
#15 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
"Zeus has the power of one God.  Odin has the Power of 3 and much better feats. "

Not every god has the same level of power. So 3 weaker gods does always equal 1 stronger god. 
Yes Odin has demonstrated better feats but then he's been in priny far more often. 
It does not excuse the fact that the Asgardian and Olympian races have faught each other before and neither side emerged victorius. 
A large difference in the power level of Zeus and Odin would have meant one side claiming victory. It was however a stalemate.
#16 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"Zeus has the power of one God.  Odin has the Power of 3 and much better feats. "
Not every god has the same level of power. So 3 weaker gods does always equal 1 stronger god. Yes Odin has demonstrated better feats but then he's been in priny far more often. It does not excuse the fact that the Asgardian and Olympian races have faught each other before and neither side emerged victorius. A large difference in the power level of Zeus and Odin would have meant one side claiming victory. It was however a stalemate. "

well Odin and his too brothers were supposed to be Equal to Zeus and his too brothers.  
but both Zeus's brothers are still alive so were pluto and neptune part of that war too?  
Zeus stalemates Thor for months where Odin doesn't even consider him a real threat.
#17 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" Zeus has the power of one God.  Odin has the Power of 3 and much better feats. "
They were equal after Odin took all of so called Odin Force.
#18 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio
@lagoon_boy said:
" Been done. "
#19 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin for the STOMP of Zeus! 

Asgardians are > Olympians, except that Olympians are truely ageless, where as Asgardians are just EXTREMELY long lived. 

; ) 

#20 Posted by Om4zd (922 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say that Zeus wins the first round.

Odin Round 2.

Odin Round 3.

Odin Final Round.

Although Zeus is powerful enough to stalemate if he tried.

#21 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus, stalemate, Odin, Odin

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin

#23 Posted by ChompOnThis12589 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 Zeus wins

Round 2 Odin wins

Round 3 Odin wins

Round 4 could go either way so I say stalemate. Odin has the advantage of Odinforce which is more powerful than anything Zeus has but Zeus has the advantage of being a true immortal. :/

#24 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om4zd said:

I would say that Zeus wins the first round.

Odin Round 2.

Odin Round 3.

Odin Final Round.

Although Zeus is powerful enough to stalemate if he tried.

#25 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus with a slight majority.

#26 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin.

#27 Posted by ShootingNova (17336 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin wins the weapons round. The two stalemate for the rest.

#28 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

hey curious thought i read somewhere that sometime ago darksied tricked the olympians into dividing them selves into two sets of ggods roman and greek thus dividing their power have they been reunited yet?

#29 Posted by Delrex7 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin because of the odinforce which could be used to augment his other powers.

#30 Posted by theDCkid (884 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, I think Zeus is more powerful.

#31 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin

#32 Edited by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus all.

#33 Posted by jasonvang7882 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't odin create the 9 realms oncluding earth

#34 Posted by Jeronimo (699 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin=Zeus stalemate.

However, Odin is not immortal. Zeus is. So assuming no time limit, Odin will eventually tire and enter Odin sleep in every round.

Plus IMO classical Greek pantheon and mythology is far more interesting and entertaining. Any good Norse mythology reads?

Therefore Zeus FTW. Barely.

#35 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#36 Posted by Chibi_cute (4544 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin.. his odinforce could control vast arrays of cosmic energies and magic.

#37 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5646 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by ShootingNova (17336 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus and Odin have been constantly regarded as equals, but feat-wise Odin wins. Zeus is also a bit lacking in feats.

#39 Edited by WarBlade539 (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin. Zeus is rather lacking in feats.

#40 Edited by AstralWarrior12 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

All-Father Odin for the win

#41 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#42 Posted by Perethorn (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

Rounds 1 and 2 are for Zeus

Rounds 3 and 4 are for Odin

#43 Edited by ShootingNova (17336 posts) - - Show Bio

The first round is the only round Zeus can win in. I'm assuming this is just strength without magic amplification, where Zeus is listed as a class 90 and I believe Odin is listed as a class 60. So Zeus wins.

The magic round goes to Odin by virtue of superior feats. Zeus is quite lacking in feats, especially in the magic department. Humbling the Hulk, throwing Mount Etna etc. are all strength feats.

Weapons round is obviously in favor of Odin.

In the all-out battle, I would favor Odin as well. Zeus's superior strength doesn't really mean a whole lot when there's magic amplification involved, and I doubt the battle would be one of strength anyways. While there are sources indicating Zeus and Odin are equals, Odin has plainly superior feats. He wins.

Although I can understand why some people would consider them equals, I really can't see why Zeus is better than Odin in anything except pure strength. Odin has the better feats, and by statements they are supposedly equal.

#44 Edited by thanosi666 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

@shootingnova said:

The first round is the only round Zeus can win in. I'm assuming this is just strength without magic amplification, where Zeus is listed as a class 90 and I believe Odin is listed as a class 60. So Zeus wins.

The magic round goes to Odin by virtue of superior feats. Zeus is quite lacking in feats, especially in the magic department. Humbling the Hulk, throwing Mount Etna etc. are all strength feats.

In the all-out battle, I would favor Odin as well. Zeus's superior strength doesn't really mean a whole lot when there's magic amplification involved, and I doubt the battle would be one of strength anyways. While there are sources indicating Zeus and Odin are equals, Odin has plainly superior feats. He wins.

Although I can understand why some people would consider them equals, I really can't see why Zeus is better than Odin in anything except pure strength. Odin has the better feats, and by statements they are supposedly equal.

All-Father wins. Good explanation.

#45 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate all 4 rounds

#46 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17474 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's base it one opinion ;)

Round one nouthing but pure strenth a fisty fight all the way end when some one gets knocked out: Zeus.

Round two nouthing but magic is used till the fiirst person burns out or gets tired: Odin.

Round three weapons only to first blood: Odin.

Round four no holds bar strength magic and wepons are all in first one to die well is is the loser: Stalemate, according to what we have heard. Or, if odin can beat zeus before exhausting, he wins. Otherwise zeus.

#47 Posted by ShootingNova (17336 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure why it would be a stalemate in all four rounds. Especially the third one. Was Zeus ever stated as being a master of many weapons or anything of the likes? I don't recall that.

#48 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

In the all-out battle, I would favor Odin as well. Zeus's superior strength doesn't really mean a whole lot when there's magic amplification involved, and I doubt the battle would be o for tne of strength anyways. While there are sources indicating Zeus and Odin are equals, Odin has plainly superior feats. He wins.

I feel as though the first round would go to Odin slightly. Particularly for this reason.

I agree with you on the rest, however.

#49 Posted by Noone301994 (4846 posts) - - Show Bio

In mythology Zeus wins in comics it could go either way

#50 Posted by ShootingNova (17336 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_kryptonian: Not sure why that matters. That's magically amplified strength. We saw Zeus humbling the Hulk with physical strength - Odin's feat is not better at all.