• 153 results
DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ssj_god said:

They aren't going to say that Flash has a chance here. They know that Flash couldn't even beat Thor, let alone Batman the top tacticians of DCU.

I stand by my statements regarding this thread: Batman would arguably force Odin away, depending on the scenario, which isn't clear here. Even if Odin is blood-lusted, there are sure some things or conditions that Batman can come up with that would have Odin grudgingly agree and leave without fighting.

lets just say.. the fight is happening for sure.. and batman is to devise a strategy with the leagues powers and characters at his disposal like he always do...... how'll that turn out? .. and as i said.. if they still can't beat him, new 52 cap atom is to join them.

This is how I imagine would plausibly happen, and also what I would write in a Justice League comic if I get the fortune of being a writer for DC:

1. Before Odin arrives to fight the Justice League, Batman would probably have anticipated his move.

2. He tells the Justice League to run away, via teleportation in boom tubes.

3. Of course, Odin will chase after the Justice League, but since the Justice League would likely be too busy bothering with universal threats than to deal with the likes of a mere galaxy-level Odin, thus Batman will be forced to take on Odin by himself.

4. Batman will create a group of holographic copies of the Justice League to mislead Odin. He has those sort of technologies in the Justice League watchtower.

5. By the time Odin realized he was tricked, Batman would have tricked him into the path of Darkseid and Apokolips, or if they are not available, Mordru, where the two sides would both fight each other until they are exhausted.

6. Batman will then capture Odin using his own weapons he swiped away from the latter when he was too tired from the fight.

7. Batman wins.

Do any of you agree with this? Please discuss.

Good strategy. I am putting my money on Justice League winning this, due to Batman being MVP.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

ohh wow..

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers