Odin vs Superman Prime

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301  Edited By bigcimmerian

How SBP can be universe level wtf??? And yeah would fight him in non physical form which means he cannot be hit.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302  Edited By isaac_clarke

Deleted a few posts to make room in the thread:    

@isaac_clarke said: 
@baron2011 said: 
1.the universe has been destroyed not erased the monitor said "in nix uotan's reconstituted fifty-first universe",the same universe that monarch and prime fought and destroyed   
 2.prime can't be erased from existence he said it himself in LO3W and since you can't prove otherwise prime said the truth   
 3.what don't you understand the phantom zone is not just some random dimension like this one from which thor escaped.in the phantom zone you can't use your physical strength,period.Is a dimension outside time and space where you can't die,can't eat,can't get older,where you live forever as a ghost and where i would say it again you can't use your physical strength.So thor could punch and throw his hammer as many times he wants,he wont escape from the phantom zone by physical strength
Again, if a universe was destroyed, there would be nothing, instead there was still plenty and even a plant. I'm glad Prime's plot protection of becoming an anomaly would make the truckload of reality warping fictional characters unable to snap their fingers making him cease to exist, unable to do so because he said so. I'll keep that in mind when someone makes a Lucifer or LT vs Superman Prime thread. Thor didn't escape from a dimension, it was a pocket universe housing Alter Ego, he escaped using his fingers, Prime on his way to being trapped in the Phantom Zone beats on the glass till his hands are bleeding and escapes, that is all. Thor bro fisting with Hercules has closed Dimensional holes lol. He wouldn't need to beat his way out of the Phantom Zone based off his feats, he'd have multiple methods of escape with Mjolnir alone and clever use of his fingers.

@isaac_clarke  said: 
@baron2011 said: 

why don't you understand that i just proved you that everything in universe 51 was destroyed?the monitors said that the universe was reconstructed and how would be reconstructed if every planet,star,galaxy wasn't destroyed from universe 51 first?the only thing that survived monarch blasts was prime,nix,a planet and a tree the last 2 being protected by nix shields and i just proved it with a scan.The planet isn't floating around in the void of non existence is because the universe was still there but everything in it was destroyed by monarch blast,the universe itself wasn't erased but everything in it was destroyed besides a planet and a tree. Time trapper didn't teleport prime from the blast,there is not indication/proof to say that.we saw on panel the universal blast blowing in primes face. yea thor can escape the phantom zone by teleportation(but it would prove anything about his physical strength by escaping it in this way) maybe but to do what prime did to a dimension that takes you away all your physical strength and that is escaping it with pure physical strength something not even SA superman or SA superboy could do it,i think prime proved he have probably infinite physical strength.

There is nothing to understand, if the Universe was not there, there would be no planet, no light, no ocean, no nothing, despite any shielding the Monitor has up.  
Destroying all the stars, planets and galaxies wouldn't destroy a universe, the Universe itself wold still be there, it's a luck of the draw that anything exists in our universe, it could have been empty and still a universe. Prime never tanked the blast.  

Bingo 

The fact Prime ended up where he was is a direct indication of that, because you just don't happen to wind up in a completely different universe / alternate future because you got blown away, everything else in that universe would have followed suit.  
Instead he ended up in a universe where a future incarnation of him that was tapped into his full potential as a resident of Earth Prime and was pulling all the strings together to play out events as he experienced them.
Nothing has infinite strength, that is nutty logic, he has plot strength like every other fiction brick, but thats about it. 
@isaac_clarke said: 
@Thor's hammmer said: 
half of Odin's sould was at risk of busting the Universe apparently. Odin has beaten characters who's power supports universes. Odin's fight with seth shook the entire multiverse.
He is about to go at it with Galactus in Mighty Thor 4, so he probably will get some decent feats.  Volstagg is apparently going to war with Broxton, GO VOLSTAGG!
@isaac_clarke said:

@Boobster
said:
Yes, because Odin regularly snaps souls out of powerful enemies...  Odin never busted a galaxy, period. Nor did Surtur. The galaxy was still there. No void. See, you talk about Prime not tanking universe buster because there was some tree or ocean protected by the shield, why do you speak about Odin busting galaxies when he didn't ? No void was there. Yeah, Odin vs Galactus, because Doom has never owned Odin with Galactus power. Good luck with that.
Your confusing me pointing out what he can easily do, for him doing every single fight. Beware Odin's bear hug of doom:   

Headache worthy argument, the planets being torn apart, the galaxy itself depicted with a light show as Odin remarks how said planets are being torn asunder by their fight and said galaxies will fall, they are fine.  
So Surtur, when he was forging the Twilight Sword didn't destroy the galaxy? 

So the core of the Galaxy explodes as Surtur forges the Twilight Sword, yet said ancient Galaxy was just fine without a galactic nuclei and tanked the explosion equally as fine? Hogwash.
There was more than an ocean, there was a sky, clouds, the works. The planet was fine outside being lifeless(of course minus the plant and the monitor) the difference being when I pointed out the lack of a void I was talking about if said universe was actually destroyed, there wouldn't be a !@#$ing planet, he would have no where to walk / float around on. In Infinity and Odin's case, they had all of space to fight in, even as Infinity was snacking on planets during the whole ordeal. The Marvel Universe, unlike the DBU, has hundreds of billions of galaxies, destroyed one or two won't make the entire universe cease to exist despite your own colorful way of comparing the destruction of a galaxy to the universe.  He didn't even tank said big explosion, he got ported away by a alternate future incarnation of himself and his cloths blasted off by some ray guns from farmers.
Lance would argue that Doom still had the cosmic cube, but yes I agree, Odin should go down to Galactus. But again I find your trying to put words in my mouth and the like, while drawing your own ridiculous comparisons between galaxy busting and universe busting, based off Odin's high ends, even a description that he rivals him in power, he could go 10 rounds with him, you can dance around this and paint your own elaborate version of what I'm saying, but I'm sticking to my guns. 
So exactly, in your own words, why does Prime win? Or are you just making it up as you go along?

@baron2011 said: 
lol at your hating your prime Monarch blast destroyed anything in universe 51 besides 1 planet and a tree and because those were protected by nix uotan's shields.you don't have proof that the blasts only killed all the life on the universe or that it was more in than universe besides 1 planet and a tree that were protected by nix  when on the  other hand even the monitor solomon said that the universe was reconstructed How can a universe vbe reconstructed if it wasn't destroyed first?  Why can't you understand that the phantom zone is not a normal dimension?closing billions of normal dimensions/pocket universes means nothning comparing with SBP punching his way throw the phantom zone(a dimension that takes away all of your physical strength) with physical strength
Hating at Prime for what exactly? He was written to be unlikable and hated by DC, that was his character and that is why he came off as a brat.And he is riddled with PIS in most of his showings, from absorbing the Guardian's explosion into him that somehow BFR's him into the multiverse and makes him uber muscular, to the nigh ridiculousness of kidnapping Mxy from the 5th dimension. Prove it was just the planet and the tree. Go ahead, prove it. And besides the point, if the planet is there, that means the universe is still there. The planet isn't floating around in the void of non existence, it exists, in said universe. Just like the fact it wasn't moved around in the Multiverse like your claiming the explosion did to Prime, rather than the truth of the matter of being ported away by the time trapper, why is that exactly? We can dance around this all day. There is nothing to understand, Prime broke out before even being trapped there and there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to prevent Thor from leaving it MUCH more easily than Prime did. The fact he was pounding away means it didn't take away "all his physical strength".  Still waiting for that argument that has Prime beat down Odin. Bring it folks.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Boobster said: 
Where did Odin destroy a galaxy ? Care to notice what Odin is standing on with Seth ? Yeah, he destroys a galaxy but somehow a pile of rock he is standing on is there all the time ?  Where is Surtur destroying a galaxy ? Don't you see the planets behind his hand ? Do you seriously think Odin stands a chance against Galactus ? LOL, that made my day.
Again you seem confused. 
I was referring to earlier scans involving Infinity vs Odin for the galaxy busting busting comment regarding my posts, although the fact there is any confusion still boggles the mind when I make a direct reference to it in my post. 
As for why Seth and Odin can shake the multiverse in their fight and still have a rock to duke it out on, thats fiction, get over it. Plenty of depictions throughout fiction that have the rock characters are fighting on fine as Galactus and Mephisto have entire galaxies in disarray and threaten the Universe itself.
We wouldn't have a clue what the big circular objects are as it's not specified, unless those are the "a billion billion" worlds that are feeling the thundering sound of Surtur forging his sword. 
Again your shoving words in my mouth when I said Odin would lose that fight, even if he does make it a fight. As Odin is probably one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful, skyfather in fiction.  
Well I'm glad I could make your day saying something I didn't say, seriously, your not trolling me now are you?
@baron2011 said: 
The universe was still there but everything in it was destroyed besides a planet and a tree.I just said that above but it seems you can't read.
The fact is that the TT teleported prime,after he tanked the explosion,in the future to fight the legions of heroes.Monarch blast didn't blow prime in a different universe / alternate future,he got there because the TT teleport him at the begining of LO3W long time after his fight with monarch 
But after just a blast that takes away all the life in the universe you don't have what to reconstruct,Monarch blast was clearly more than just that We see a blast destroying everything in universe 51,we see nix saying that in this universe he is surrounded by ash and we see the monitor solomon saying that the universe 51 was reconstructed.The proof is here,universe 51,after monarch blast,was just a planet and a tree
Prove it, I'm glad you just said that above, because that is all I need to hear to prove your argument, you saying it's how it is. 
So he teleported him after the explosion? Scans please. And a star so the Monitor could actually see whats on the planet and the plant itself to actually get that nice green color from photosynthesis. 
Uh huh, Uh huh, Uh huh. Lot of words, lost of the entire universe being wiped out, not so much evidence outside vaguely putting out a scan mentioning reconstruction

@isaac_clarke
said:
@CapitolPunishment said:
Right, because Hulk is in SMP's league. 
Right, because a plant and a peice of dirt remained protected by SMP's shielding so he did not destroy a Universe even thogught it is clearly drawn and written on panel. Read the story and stop with the non-sense. Post that Odin is a Galaxy buster and then rip your own post apart because he is not and even if he was he gets raped here.
I don't know if your playing dumb or just trolling, but here we go. 
First off his point was Odin can increase his strength, tremendously, as Zeus can, since Zeus literally wrecked the Hulk in a couple of punches when he got mad.  
Even then Odin has one better on Zeus when he kicked Thor's ass in fear itself #1: 

But yeah your completely right, it was just dirt and a plant. And Clouds. And an Ocean, oh that was Superboy Prime's shielding that protected the place? Oh boy I guess I have some reading to do *sigh*. 
Face it, the planet was still there, the Universe was still there, otherwise said guy would have been in an empty void of nothing as there would be no universe. That and Prime was teleported by the Time Trapper to where he needed to be, otherwise Prime would also have been stuck in the same place. What his clothes wore torn up? That was the farmers that gunned him that damaged his clothing, not a non-existent "universe buster". 
He did bust them against Infinity and Seth, Infinity basically running off his own Odinforce power. 

After attempting to hijack Odin, he wakes up and owns Infinity: 

Then undoes said damage, wipes everyone's memory, the works:

And in Fear Itself #2 and Journey into Mystery 623 or 624, he was using the Odinforce to warp reality.

He literally creates them a new star, planet and Asgard, even a jail to hold Thor in. 

This wasn't even the same Asgard, this was one he made on the spot as a War Engine to fight the Serpent.It took Thor a week to create a replica of the original with the Odniforce, or in his case what amount of Odinforce he still had post Resurrection, Odin did a planet, star city all in moments. Thor never quite used the Odinforce to it's full potential as the All Father did regardless: 

Odin is out of Prime's league, he's the !@#$ing All Father, who has feats that are absurd for his position in the universe, especially his fight with Seth. The guy can stop time, create souls, bodies, depower his son and wipe his memory, the works. 

He stomps, stop pretending otherwise.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By monarch2016
@PunkMastaFlex said:
@Boobster: Odin destroyed multiple galaxies from 2 different feats. It's useless to argue this. As for the rock he's standing on, he could've been in another galaxy when unleashing this power or using his power to protect a minor piece of w.e. Surtur destroyed a galaxy by creating the twilight sword. Odin vs Galactus is coming within the mighty Thor series. So we'll wait and find out. Or we can debate this out. Thor himself has given a fight to Galactus more than 3 times already and has caused the big G moderate difficulty. This is because Galactus has a vulnerablity towards magic. Odin at his full power can defeat a hungry Galactus actually. This is generally accepted.  @a88378438: Your power scaling is wrong to all levels. Superboy Prime is no means > SA Superman. SA Superma has done feats that put him above BOY Prime, I didn't say Man Prime. Black Adam's hits "tickled" boy prime. If his hits tickled him, then he would be feeling Odin's attacks.  As for Superman Prime vs Odin, people overexaggerate his feats. If Mxy chooses to turn him into a box of chocolates, he WILL. Have you seen Mxy even try to attempt to do such a thing? No.
odin never destroyed a galaxy,your assumption wasn't even stated in the comics let alone proved
surtur didn't destroyed a galaxy by creating the twilight sword
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By isaac_clarke
@baron2011 said:
odin never destroyed a galaxy,your assumption wasn't even stated in the comics let alone proved surtur didn't destroyed a galaxy by creating the twilight sword
What the deuce? 

How can the Galactic Nuclei(the core, they aren't talking about a !@#$ing Black Hole as one person suggested) of a galaxy "explode" and not result in the complete destruction of a galaxy?
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By Boobster
@isaac_clarke: Nowhere Odin destroyed galaxy, nor in the fight with Infinity, nor in the fight with Seth.  Galactus and Mephisto never destroyed a galaxy in the fight, there were still planets behind them, you keep talking about Prime not tanking a universe explosion because of what was shielded by monitor, yet you think Odin can bust galaxies while he never destroyed it. Fiction ? That is your arguement ? Meh, an indestructible rock would be even better than your pathetic excuse. 
Again, there were still those circular objects behind Surtur,  user freefa11 already posted a scan of galaxy being completely destroyed, none of your scans show galaxy being destroyed completely, so stop low balling Prime's feat while making Odin's feat look that tough. 
Seriosly, I don't care about Odin being a powerful skyfather, you remember how helpless he was against Celestials ( despite him being ridiculously amped), Odin is nothing than a bug to Galan. 
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By a88378438

SBP easily wins
i think should end this thread

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By monarch2016
@isaac_clarke said:

@Boobster said: 

Where did Odin destroy a galaxy ? Care to notice what Odin is standing on with Seth ? Yeah, he destroys a galaxy but somehow a pile of rock he is standing on is there all the time ?  Where is Surtur destroying a galaxy ? Don't you see the planets behind his hand ? Do you seriously think Odin stands a chance against Galactus ? LOL, that made my day.

Again you seem confused. 
I was referring to earlier scans involving Infinity vs Odin for the galaxy busting busting comment regarding my posts, although the fact there is any confusion still boggles the mind when I make a direct reference to it in my post. 
As for why Seth and Odin can shake the multiverse in their fight and still have a rock to duke it out on, thats fiction, get over it. Plenty of depictions throughout fiction that have the rock characters are fighting on fine as Galactus and Mephisto have entire galaxies in disarray and threaten the Universe itself.
We wouldn't have a clue what the big circular objects are as it's not specified, unless those are the "a billion billion" worlds that are feeling the thundering sound of Surtur forging his sword. 
Again your shoving words in my mouth when I said Odin would lose that fight, even if he does make it a fight. As Odin is probably one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful, skyfather in fiction.  
Well I'm glad I could make your day saying something I didn't say, seriously, your not trolling me now are you?
@baron2011 said: 

The universe was still there but everything in it was destroyed besides a planet and a tree.I just said that above but it seems you can't read.
The fact is that the TT teleported prime,after he tanked the explosion,in the future to fight the legions of heroes.Monarch blast didn't blow prime in a different universe / alternate future,he got there because the TT teleport him at the begining of LO3W long time after his fight with monarch 
But after just a blast that takes away all the life in the universe you don't have what to reconstruct,Monarch blast was clearly more than just that We see a blast destroying everything in universe 51,we see nix saying that in this universe he is surrounded by ash and we see the monitor solomon saying that the universe 51 was reconstructed.The proof is here,universe 51,after monarch blast,was just a planet and a tree

Prove it, I'm glad you just said that above, because that is all I need to hear to prove your argument, you saying it's how it is. 
So he teleported him after the explosion? Scans please. And a star so the Monitor could actually see whats on the planet and the plant itself to actually get that nice green color from photosynthesis. 
Uh huh, Uh huh, Uh huh. Lot of words, lost of the entire universe being wiped out, not so much evidence outside vaguely putting out a scan mentioning reconstruction

i just proved it with scans:scans that shows the blast destroying anything inside universe 51,scans with the monitor saying that in universe 51 he is surrounded by ash,scans with another monitor saying that universe 51 was reconstructed.

And a star so the Monitor could actually see whats on the planet and the plant itself to actually get that nice green color from photosynthesis

i didn't see any star on the sky.Did you?The light could of been a side effect of monarch blast,or could have been nix the monitor who light up the planet.
this is the best you could come with to combat monitors words that were there?how could we have seen that exist hope  in universe 51 if it would have been drawn in black? U mad bro because you can't prove anything?

Isn't ironic than even if i just proved that monarch blast was a universal one by posting scans with the blast destroying anything in universe 51,scans with beings that were there saying that in the universe 51 is nothing but ashes besides a planet and the tree or that universe 51 was reconstructed,you still don't accept the feat,but on the other hand you post odin's blasts that didn't even destroyed anything on the battlefield not even a planet,a star, and claiming that those blasts bust galaxies and want us to belive he is a galaxy buster? go trolling somewere else
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Boobster said:
@isaac_clarke: Nowhere Odin destroyed galaxy, nor in the fight with Infinity, nor in the fight with Seth.  Galactus and Mephisto never destroyed a galaxy in the fight, there were still planets behind them, you keep talking about Prime not tanking a universe explosion because of what was shielded by monitor, yet you think Odin can bust galaxies while he never destroyed it. Fiction ? That is your arguement ? Meh, an indestructible rock would be even better than your pathetic excuse.  Again, there were still those circular objects behind Surtur,  user freefa11 already posted a scan of galaxy being completely destroyed, none of your scans show galaxy being destroyed completely, so stop low balling Prime's feat while making Odin's feat look that tough.  Seriosly, I don't care about Odin being a powerful skyfather, you remember how helpless he was against Celestials ( despite him being ridiculously amped), Odin is nothing than a bug to Galan. 
Guess I was just imagining things, you would think such a massive explosion dead center of a galaxy in his fight with Infinity would put said Galaxy down, but I guess not as you say otherwise.  
Odin can say whatever he wants about planets crumbling, oh that happened on panel, but yeah he can keep talking about galaxies  falling, unless they actually fall no simply light show will convince clever folks like us righ? Wooo! 
What? The start of the fight had complete chaos going on in multiple Galaxies: 

It got to the point that if the fight went on the Universe would have been at risk, despite said fight taking place in Mephisto's realm.  
It's why the Surfer essentially telepathicly begged Galactus to find another way to end their fight: 

What the hell are you talking about involving planets behind them? Galactus and Mephisto weren't even fighting inside the universe but Mephisto's realm, there are no random floating planets there during that fight, just depictions of planets being destroyed in the normal universe.
Because he can't, because he was wisked away by an alternate future incarnation, because a horde of characters have actually caused him harm with their fists despite him being physically vastly superior. When he actually tanks one let me know, Odin on the other hand has been fighting fights that the fate of the universe depends on their outcomes for decades. 
You again seem to be twisting and putting oh such lovable words down my mouth, I pointed out in fiction, the nigh ridiculous happens regularly, pulling out an example of Galactus and Mephisto duking it out on some rock and having entire galaxies getting rocked by their fight.  
You really have some selective reading and a wild imagination don't you? I'm glad Freefa11 posted a scan of a galaxy being destroyed, but the problem is, Marvel doesn't have one guy drawing the art for every book, so depictions of fights, regardless of when they take place or how big they are, are going to be different. Prime didn't get a feat, Odin actually has feats that say he's going to kick Prime's rear, because the guy doesn't even need to have a physical body to fight him with.
Yes I remember Odin in the Destroyer / Odin sword / amped up on all of Asgard going up again multiple Celestials and going down,problem is Galactus most of the time isn't going to fair much better in the shame scenario as killing Celestials is nigh impossible. 
Everyone is a bug to Galactus, even people like Abraxas are bugs to him, that doesn't mean much.
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By a88378438

SBP easily wins, stop this thread

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By a88378438

How SBP can be universe level  
well,SBP can survive a big bang,this is universe level

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Boobster
@isaac_clarke: And where do you see destruction there ? Those planets are just flying away, where is something destroyed ?
Nowhere Odin destroyed a galaxy, the rock they were standing on wasn't even destroyed.
Show me a proof he was wisked away.
Why should I care about different artists, it's not that hard to draw a completely destroyed galaxy, I saw a galaxy completely destroyed, nowhere in your scans galaxy is completely destroyed.
What, Galactus not starving would fare much better than Odin did.
Yeah, keep saying that, because Abraxas shit his pants when 616 Galactus showed up.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By isaac_clarke
@baron2011 said:

@isaac_clarke

said:

@Boobster said: 

Again you seem confused. 
@baron2011 said: 

i just proved it with scans:scans that shows the blast destroying anything inside universe 51,scans with the monitor saying that in universe 51 he is surrounded by ash,scans with another monitor saying that universe 51 was reconstructed.  

What scans?  
You've posted one scan: 

Of this guy, who spends the first block complaining bout being shunned while in the Multiversal Nexus, Then mentioning the reconstituted universe, which doesn't carry your case home: 
    re·con·sti·tute

verb /rēˈkänstəˌt(y)o͞ot/ 
    reconstituted, past participle;  reconstituted, past tense;  reconstitutes, 3rd person singular present;  reconstituting, present participle

1. Build up again from parts; reconstruct

2. Change the form and organization of (an institution)
      • - he reconstituted his cabinet  
    3.  Restore (something dried, esp. food) to its original state by adding water to it

This doesn't mean the Universe was hollowed out or he's recreating anything, if it still has parts, you can bet he had something to work with.  
He was surrounded by water, sky, clouds, the works, not just ash.

i didn't see any star on the sky.Did you?The light could of been a side effect of monarch blast,or could have been nix the monitor who light up the planet.
this is the best you could come with to combat monitors words that were there?how could we have seen that exist hope  in universe 51 if it would have been drawn in black? U mad bro because you can't prove anything? 

Directly see the sun? No it looked like it was depicted as setting when the Monitor was strolling around, the best case for seeing it was a slightly brighter right panel with more yellow.  
Monarch's big light show explosion was brief, if it was still giving out light the entire scene would be covered in a blinding light, not to mention it was FTL to begin with.  
I already proved plenty, there was a planet, there were plants, there was light, there was a universe. The burden of proof lies on you to prove it was completely hallowed out by Monarch's explosion or Superboy actually tanking it.

Isn't ironic than even if i just proved that monarch blast was a universal one by posting scans with the blast destroying anything in universe 51,scans with beings that were there saying that in the universe 51 is nothing but ashes besides a planet and the tree or that universe 51 was reconstructed,you still don't accept the feat,but on the other hand you post odin's blasts that didn't even destroyed anything on the battlefield not even a planet,a star, and claiming that those blasts bust galaxies and want us to belive he is a galaxy buster? go trolling somewere else 

In size?  The explosion covered the universe, but outside killing everything(almost a plant survived! Universe busting tanking plant, which would imply the blast was more like a neutron bomb then just a big destructive explosion) we aren't even made aware of it destroying the planet they where on.       
He didn't say the universe was nothing but ashes, that doesn't even make sense, under the same context of the sentence your using, the universe was filled with Wind, bravo.

Again so far the case for Prime is a joke and I'm the one being told to quit trolling. Hilarious indeed.
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By monarch2016
@isaac_clarke said:

This doesn't mean the Universe was hollowed out or he's recreating anything, if it still has parts, you can bet he had something to work with.  
He was surrounded by water, sky, clouds, the works, not just ash.
yes he had something to work with,he had matter because like i said the universe was still there but everything in it was transformed into matter by monarch blast.when you destroy a planet,star,galaxy the matter remains

Directly see the sun? No it looked like it was depicted as setting when the Monitor was strolling around, the best case for seeing it was a slightly brighter right panel with more yellow.  
Monarch's big light show explosion was brief, if it was still giving out light the entire scene would be covered in a blinding light, not to mention it was FTL to begin with.  
I already proved plenty, there was a planet, there were plants, there was light, there was a universe. The burden of proof lies on you to prove it was completely hallowed out by Monarch's explosion or Superboy actually tanking it.

you proved what?there was a planet and a plant protected by nix shields,the light you don't know where it comes from,and the universe was still there but only with a planet and a tree in it and i proved it and you didn't debunked it

He didn't say the universe was nothing but ashes, that doesn't even make sense, under the same context of the sentence your using, the universe was filled with Wind, bravo.

Nix the monitor said in this universe his only companions are the wind and ash.Why didn't he said that the planets,the stars,the galaxies are his companions?Because they were made ashes by monarch blast

Again so far the case for Prime is a joke and I'm the one being told to quit trolling. Hilarious indeed.

you are a joke because so far you have showed scans with galaxies that are still there and claiming that odin destroyed them which he didn't and you also have showed not being able to debunked any prime feats that i posted
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Boobster said:
@isaac_clarke: And where do you see destruction there ? Those planets are just flying away, where is something destroyed ? Nowhere Odin destroyed a galaxy, the rock they were standing on wasn't even destroyed. Show me a proof he was wisked away. Why should I care about different artists, it's not that hard to draw a completely destroyed galaxy, I saw a galaxy completely destroyed, nowhere in your scans galaxy is completely destroyed. What, Galactus not starving would fare much better than Odin did. Yeah, keep saying that, because Abraxas shit his pants when 616 Galactus showed up.
Stars were exploding as planets were literally being torn apart: 

I could post larger scans, but I don't feel like digging through my gallery for them.  
If your talking about his fight with Infinity, look harder, as the planet above Odin was being torn to pieces. I'm not even sure I know which instance your talking about at this point. 
Show you? Just pull out some scans of Prime's return after the Monarch explosion.  
When Monarch went boom, the Monitor or the planet wasn't flung through the multiverse.  
The fact Prime seemingly comes out of the explosion with no damage to his clothes until the people that see him blast them off, namely why he remarks about them not being very nice, the works. 
It's not about being hard, you brought up an example from another thread of how said particular artist chose to have said galaxy being destroyed on panel, ignoring that just because it looks that way on that panel, someone else's depiction of such an incredible event could look completely different. So again, there was a big light show that didn't have said galaxy remotely damaged despite Odin remarking how this fight will be making the planets crumble and the galaxies fall as it goes on, again essentially his own power? Cool. I like the argument better when people claimed that was just Odin talking and it never actually happened, that makes more sense than what your telling me.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By isaac_clarke
@baron2011 said:

He was surrounded by water, sky, clouds, the works, not just ash.   yes he had something to work with,he had matter because like i said the universe was still there but everything in it was transformed into matter by monarch blast.when you destroy a planet,star,galaxy the matter remains  you proved what?there was a planet and a plant protected by nix shields,the light you don't know where it comes from,and the universe was still there but only with a planet and a tree in it and i proved it and you didn't debunked it  Nix the monitor said in this universe his only companions are the wind and ash.Why didn't he said that the planets,the stars,the galaxies are his companions?Because they were made ashes by monarch blast    you are a joke because so far you have showed scans with galaxies that are still there and claiming that odin destroyed them which he didn't and you also have showed not being able to debunked any prime feats that i posted    

What matter lol? Your saying he rebuilt the universe's lost planets, stars, etc, from all that Wind and Ash Monarch's explosion in the universe? 
So since we didn't see the star itself, the light must have came from Monarch's explosion that was only claimed to kill everything, not destroy nearly everything. Don't forget all that ash and wind the universe is covered in. 
And again, under the same context of the sentence, they where also made into wind by his explosion. The whole ash argument is a joke. 
Keep posting all those feats for Prime champ, so far the argument for Prime hasn't changed since page one, it was one based on an obscure magic resistance and a complete ignorance of all that is the Odinforce's potential to literally make him cease to exist.
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By a88378438

stop bullshit
wiki,comicvine,dc comic  
this three both say"51 universe is destroyed 

SBP wins

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By TheFallenOne
@a88378438 said:
   well.... however,SBP>>>>>>>Odin but,SBP>>>>SA superman? i think some pepole is %^&$#@# Pre-Crisis E1 fought the Anti monitor, with the energy of infinity minus 5 universes, and was only hurt because his powers didn't work right in the anti matter universe. Pre-Crisis E1 Supergirl, with the same handicap, nearly ended COIE in issue 7.but even her power is didn't work ,she almost kill AM,and AM already absorbed hundreds of universes,     hundreds of universes    >>>>>>>>>>>  universes  >>>>>>>>>  GALAXY>>>>>>>>>>>>>solar system,if her has full power,she will more powerful than >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>universes      and SA superman>SA supergirland,some people say"SBP can't destroyed  Universe????????????? WFT?????? what this??????????lol!!!!!!!! SBP easily wins     

Hahaha don't make me laugh with your fail logic. You haven't even red the COIE. After the fight with Spectre COIE AM was extremly weakened (that was explicitly stated). He was so weakened that PC Kryptonians could hurt him, and at his regular power level (not 1 000 000 + universes absorbed) PC couldn't do anything to him. The best example of how weakened he was is the fact that Doctor Light koed him after she absorbed the power of binary star (2 stars - one bigger than other signnificantely) - and Anti Monitor was drained from anti - matter. AM had to absorb all of his Shadow Demons in order to revitelize. And fact is that SA/Bronze Age Supes never fought AM 1 on 1. It was exponentionaly weaker Earth-2 Supes aka Golden Age Supes - the one who is more powerful than locomotive who fought him after he revitelize. And again before he could start a fight with GA Supes AM was weakened again. His own Shadow Demons were destroying him from inside since sorcerers changed them (stupid plot device in my opinion). 

Than we have AM whom his own Shadow Demons destroy from inside fighting Earth-2 Superman, Superboy Prime and Alex Luthor. Than Darkseid uses Alex Luthor as a conduit and chanell. At that point AM was so wekened that smashing him with asteroids was hurting him. His disturbed - by -sorcerers Shadow Demons reduced him into skeleton state. Than Darkseid chanells all of his might through Alex Luthor and hulrs AM into star. We are again remind how badly AM was weakened since star hurts him like nothing before - "he screams in agony'' (even Thor can go into a heart of Sun without any discomfort). 

And after it AM emerges from Sun, without any body like a burning essence - Earth 2 Supes decribed him as a living fireball. Earth-2 Superman punches back AM into Sun and Sun is about to go Supernova. Kal-L, Superboy Prime and Alex Luthor all run from Supernova since it would have killed them (even Thor had endured supernova like ti was nothing). And that's how AM is killed. 

Now this was totaly of-topic but i retold the AM - dying story to show you and other how badly you failed. I normaly don't do such thing, since i don't like to downgrade another user on purpose, but the fact that you're a hot-headed fanboy, who likes dares to ''atempt to humiliate" another users by spreading false info is just a good reason for me to do that. 

Next time research a little bit and post than. Since in that case you wont be humiliated. And your arogance and fanboyism will prevent you to become a valid debater on this site.
Omnithian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By Omnithian

Wow 

much debate here... lol 

I wonder how many folks are taking into account that the fight is on Mercury...? lol 

Anyway it seems that most people are saying that Odin wins here because of his power... 

but then I hear some saying that SMP is immune to magical attacks... so if that's the case how is Odin going to hurt him??? 

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By MutenRoshi
Super -"Man" Prime can win this he's the elseworld character with ridiculous feats like destroying the Imp Mxy. But Odin can attack him even if he's resistant/immune to magic, Odin can hit him indirectly 
Odin turns the sun red then drops a big stone on Prime's head
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By TheFallenOne
@MutenRoshi
He is not Elseworld character
Omnithian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By Omnithian

Right so then it's pretty much settled... because turning the sun red won't be enough to stop SMP even if he drops a huge stone on his head...  

Not that Odin would know that he would need to turn the sun red in the first place... but still I think the All father would fall... 

It'd be a good fight though...

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke

As for the Odin busting a Galaxy feat you keep on referring to read the story, its Thor V1 184-188. The word "galaxy" was used one time, every other time they used the term "worlds".   All the illustrations showed a few planets falling into darkness, confirmed by the scientists and Thor, the narrator of the story.. It was then later confirmed by Thor, who was the one narrating the story that planets were not actually being destroyed but covered in darkness, hidden from human eye etc. "infinity" the fake Infinity mind you was covering planets in a stygian darkness that gave the illusion of destruction, Thor later confirmed that nothing had been destroyed (scans provided below), all Odin did there was remove the darkness that his alter ego cast upon a few planets. How the f..k does that translate into being a "galaxy buster"?  That comic is from 1971 mind you lol

Do you remember that famous story when thanos got the IG? it was published in the 80's long after those 3 Odin scans everyone spams in every Odin VS thread. That incarnation of Thanos to this day is considered to be one of the most powerful beings in history right? So let me ask you this, when he starting using the IG at %2 power, he easily defeated the council of god heads (including Odin) and many others, he then wiped out life in %25 of a single Galaxy and everyones jaws hit the floor, including Odins, they stated they have never seen such power, remember that? Multiple Galaxies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> life in %25 of a single Galaxy. Thanos with %2 control over the I.G >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Council of God heads and lastly Odin. Make much sense at all to you???? 

Remember the third host of Celestials? Remember when Odin, Zeus and vinshu fired a combined god-blast? Remember when the Celestail simply deflected it? I'm not putting down the Celestials here but don't you think that there would have been some colateral damage, say the entire Milkyway Galaxy perhaps? I mean 3 "Galaxy busting attacks" that get deflected (not absorbed or transmuted) would do that right??? Sometimes you have to pull your head out of your arse and realize that some so called "feats" don'y make much sense and you should probably then do your homework.

I also think it’s hilarious that you keep dismissing a feat the was clearly outlined and shown on panel, confirmed many times. Whether it wiped out all the life in a Universe or completly destroyed it can be a dabate but it still happened SMP has survived a Universe busting attack, if you don't like the illustration or writing petition DC but its still a cannan feat, unlike Odin's so called "Galaxy busting". There only a few select beings with that power and Odin is not one of them

The thing that is even better is how you compare SMP to a regular Thor and Hulk then show scans of Odin and Zeus beating up on them. A regular Superman would make short work of either one, Prime is leagues above Superman and many leagues above a regular Thor or Hulk. 

Thor can be a planet breaker, if Odin is what you say he (Galaxy buster) by your count he would be about 3 trillion times more powerful then Thor. I can’t see two characters with that much of a power difference having a grueling fist fight sorry. 

Sorry, I don't have the time or even need to reply to the rest of your post it was just lol funny, you got me with that troll bro 

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@baron2011 said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Boobster: Odin destroyed multiple galaxies from 2 different feats. It's useless to argue this. As for the rock he's standing on, he could've been in another galaxy when unleashing this power or using his power to protect a minor piece of w.e. Surtur destroyed a galaxy by creating the twilight sword. Odin vs Galactus is coming within the mighty Thor series. So we'll wait and find out. Or we can debate this out. Thor himself has given a fight to Galactus more than 3 times already and has caused the big G moderate difficulty. This is because Galactus has a vulnerablity towards magic. Odin at his full power can defeat a hungry Galactus actually. This is generally accepted.  @a88378438: Your power scaling is wrong to all levels. Superboy Prime is no means > SA Superman. SA Superma has done feats that put him above BOY Prime, I didn't say Man Prime. Black Adam's hits "tickled" boy prime. If his hits tickled him, then he would be feeling Odin's attacks.   As for Superman Prime vs Odin, people overexaggerate his feats. If Mxy chooses to turn him into a box of chocolates, he WILL. Have you seen Mxy even try to attempt to do such a thing? No.

odin never destroyed a galaxy,your  assumption wasn't even stated in the comics let alone proved surtur didn't destroyed a galaxy by creating the twilight sword

I find it funny how you guys are constantly challenging galaxy busting despite it being specifically stated in the scans. Why are their even statements provided by the writer stating it then? Should there not be any statements and only art? That means quicksilver and the Flash are as fast as each other using this logic since their both speeders. Read the scans again. They clearly said galaxy busting and stars imploding. Even if the writer messed up the art, do you honestly think this completely denies their statements? Mephisto and Galactus's fight would've engulfed the universe if it continued, Surter has destroyed a galaxy creating the twilight sword, and Odin has stated multiple galaxies around him fall as he protects Asgard. Why even back Superman Prime's case then with the universal attack? It's obvious that it didn't destroy one planet from the looks of it. And since writers statements doesn't matter, we ignore the shieldings and such just because of mere art? This is fail logic. With just art, without writing and wording, everything falls apart. It's the statements that are generally accepted in order to give characters their feats. Stop challenging this. Do not think that in the past 5 years, no one has challenged this? No. Your no different. It's a general acceptance that skyfathers can bust galaxies just from the examples of Mephisto, Dormammu, Odin, and Surtur.

So far, the cases for Prime is a joke to be honest. How in the world does he injure Odin? He can't. Current Silver Surfer can't and Thanos can't. Mxy is pis. Why didn't he do anything to Prime? Everyone agrees on every possible forum that Mxy would tear Prime apart. Prime isn't immune to magic. He simply hasn't challenged anyone that can injure him with said power yet. The Odin force is BOTH magic and cosmic. Odin currently has created a planet and grown to size much bigger than Saturn and the sun while he's also preparing to fight Galactus. His past battles have fell galaxies and such. King Thor faced a universal level threat during his run. I forgot the name of said character but he was colored green. Using your logic, King Thor can fight universal level threats? No. He would've died if said character was using his energy attacks. Like the Mxy thing, this is all pis.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@CapitolPunishment:

I would really like to see you debate on the behalf for Superman against any Comic Vine member. I'll even try my best to prove Thor wins.

As for galaxy busting, challenging the writers art is meaningless. Galaxies have fell and so it has. The planets being covered in darkness is for flowery effect in writing. Not to mention Primes feats are pretty bs as well. Just because he punked Mxy doesn't mean he wouldn't get torn apart from his power. Just because King Thor fought a universal threat doesn't mean he can face him when he's using his energy attacks. If you truly believe Prime has universal level durability, then that means Odin is a galaxy buster. It falls under the same logic and nearly has the same pictures to support that their entire existence was still there. The writers statements that fall behind are excluded using the logic of pictures only, no words thing.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex

Dude, I just showed you the scan of later in that same comic arc when Thor pretty much retcon'd what he had said earlier, can you not understand that? or are you just going to

LALALALAL i CAN'T HEAR YOU!

No Caption Provided

As far as Superman vs thor goes there have been hundreds of debates about this, Superman normally wins but its close. SMP is many leagues above Superman and people in this thread are comparing SMP to normal Thor and Hulk, thats just absurd.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@CapitolPunishment
You never showed me, you showed everyone else actually but not me. Can you please show me said scan + everything else that falls into place? 

Comparing said characters usually depends on variable factors. Prime will easily defeat both but there are some areas whom those characters can surpass Prime in.
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By bigcimmerian

Black Adam's magic cannot be compared to Odin's and I dont know how SBP can even hurt Odin... 

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BigCimmerian
Mordru's can't either, it blows Odin's away.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By RoyalDivinity

And Prime has never shown anything capable of injuring Odin. Why accept it as a universal busting feat if there was clearly a planet intact? I thought your logic means pictures only and never words? If you deny galaxy busting by the skyfathers in marvel, then deny your own statements in Prime comics. The Odin force contains both cosmic and magic, not just pure magic. Not to mention Prime isn't immune to magic, he just hasn't went against anyone powerful enough to test this theory out. He will NOT be immune to magic used by an omnipotent nor a nigh-omnipotent now will he?

Your denying skyfathers in marvel their galactic level energy feats include denying your own universal tanking scan.

This battle is a stalemate. Prime cannot hurt Odin nor the other way around.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#331  Edited By xerox_kitty

Removed shed loads of silly goading posts. Posts will be deleted & threads locked if people can't remember to play nicely.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By isaac_clarke
@CapitolPunishment said:
@isaac_clarke said:
@CapitolPunishment said:
I love how you just spent the last 3 hours qouting what I said completly out of context without a single retot. Your entire post was a pile a garbage that addressed nothing I said.
What?  Three hours?  Where the heck did you pull that number out from? At best 20 minutes tops, regardless of your opinion of my post I'm still waiting for that stunning argument as to why Prime wins, not pictures of monkeys and the like. I'll go back to playing on my PS3, doubt by the time I refresh the page I'll see a argument out of you. Feel free to insult me till then! 

Does not matter how long it took tbh. You did not address a single point I made what so ever. Breaking down incomplete parts of a sentence then posting what "you" think it means while avoiding the point of a paragraph and the whole post is just silly. If you want I can tear your post down word by word and give you the definition of each without addressing anything you say too, but that is just redundant and not debating.

Odin has never shown any ability to do anything that would remotely hurt Prime, showing scans of him beating up on Thor or comparing him to Zeus then saying Zeus beat down Hulk means absolutely nothing at all. Prime withstood a Universe destroying blast, it happened whether you like it or not. Odin fought his son a few times who is far below SMP, fought himself (infinity was his alter ego) just saying because you clearly haven’t read the story and just take 40 year old scans out of context and finally he got wrecked by Celestials twice. What solid “feats” does Odin actually have that would show he could put down Prime now that magic is out the window and so is the so called “Galaxy buster”?

Clearly it did when the VERY FIRST THING you mention in your post is some nonsense about anyone bothering to type up a response for over 3 hours. 
I pointed out the whole argument of "Galaxy was mentioned once!" = Does it matter when it was mentioned in the actually part of the scan when these two were duking it out?  Just like "All the illustrations" only planets, when we did see something a little more when they where again, actually fighting. 
Pointing out there was some actual damage from the fight, rather than your notion that Infinity harmlessly went about his business even while fighting Odin. The nonsense of trying to play off random %, 2% of infinite power = doesn't infinite power or that 25% of galactic death that you insisted meant something? Pointing out that Godblasts have never been used as anything more than a blast, not to destroy galaxies or even planets, just to have a lot of power behind an energy attack that allows them to damage people out of their league generally. Pointing out I never compared Prime to Thor or the Hulk. You did the exact same with the other poster I quoted you from, you took what they said and jumbled it into a completely different argument.  
There was only one sentence you could argue was actually broken, because I quoted "multiple" in the wrong quote, outside that your lying as all your sentences, at least the ones you actually bother to put a period on, are in their complete form.  
Again prove that Odin can't hurt Prime, because so far it's based off nothing. Because me providing an example of Odin's ability to enhance his strength to the point he beats Thor down like a ragdoll is just that, not a comparison to Prime as you like to twist my post into saying. 
Except the Universe wasn't destroyed:  This is again an example of you telling a lie.

If the universe was destroyed, there wouldn't a planet, there wouldn't be light, it was commented as something that wiped out all life in the universe, the problem is EVEN THAT ISN'T TRUE.  
And if said blast had knocked Prime around the DC Multiverse, then this planet would have followed, didn't happen now did it?

I'm glad Odin fought Classic Thor, should we start bringing up his absurd feats?  
Infinity was running off the Odinforce and even the scans I posted (I could the entire thing, but thats a dozen or more scans than I'd like to) where he even mentions there can only be one Odin. 
Cool, the Celestial would destroy Prime as he can't even damage them, so you bringing them up is about as pointless as could be in this thread. 
Why is magic out the window? Because you said so? Under the very same moronic logic that you claim Prime can tank a Universe Buster, despite evidence speaking directly to that being Hogwash, Odin can shake the multiverse in his fight with Seth. 
See when Monarch exploded, we didn't see the universe be destroyed, we saw a massive explosion, that is it. After we even seethe Universe is still there.

Now start posting some scans as for why Odin can't hurt Prime and how Prime WTFpwns Odin.   Do it and STOP dancing around it, I've been asking for some legitimate showings for Prime for 4 pages, so far I've gotten nothing but, I repeat, hogwash. 

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By monarch2016
@isaac_clarke said:
@CapitolPunishment said:
@isaac_clarke said:
@CapitolPunishment said:
I love how you just spent the last 3 hours qouting what I said completly out of context without a single retot. Your entire post was a pile a garbage that addressed nothing I said.
What?  Three hours?  Where the heck did you pull that number out from? At best 20 minutes tops, regardless of your opinion of my post I'm still waiting for that stunning argument as to why Prime wins, not pictures of monkeys and the like. I'll go back to playing on my PS3, doubt by the time I refresh the page I'll see a argument out of you. Feel free to insult me till then! 

Does not matter how long it took tbh. You did not address a single point I made what so ever. Breaking down incomplete parts of a sentence then posting what "you" think it means while avoiding the point of a paragraph and the whole post is just silly. If you want I can tear your post down word by word and give you the definition of each without addressing anything you say too, but that is just redundant and not debating.

Odin has never shown any ability to do anything that would remotely hurt Prime, showing scans of him beating up on Thor or comparing him to Zeus then saying Zeus beat down Hulk means absolutely nothing at all. Prime withstood a Universe destroying blast, it happened whether you like it or not. Odin fought his son a few times who is far below SMP, fought himself (infinity was his alter ego) just saying because you clearly haven’t read the story and just take 40 year old scans out of context and finally he got wrecked by Celestials twice. What solid “feats” does Odin actually have that would show he could put down Prime now that magic is out the window and so is the so called “Galaxy buster”?

Clearly it did when the VERY FIRST THING you mention in your post is some nonsense about anyone bothering to type up a response for over 3 hours. 
I pointed out the whole argument of "Galaxy was mentioned once!" = Does it matter when it was mentioned in the actually part of the scan when these two were duking it out?  Just like "All the illustrations" only planets, when we did see something a little more when they where again, actually fighting. 
Pointing out there was some actual damage from the fight, rather than your notion that Infinity harmlessly went about his business even while fighting Odin. The nonsense of trying to play off random %, 2% of infinite power = doesn't infinite power or that 25% of galactic death that you insisted meant something? Pointing out that Godblasts have never been used as anything more than a blast, not to destroy galaxies or even planets, just to have a lot of power behind an energy attack that allows them to damage people out of their league generally. Pointing out I never compared Prime to Thor or the Hulk. You did the exact same with the other poster I quoted you from, you took what they said and jumbled it into a completely different argument.  
There was only one sentence you could argue was actually broken, because I quoted "multiple" in the wrong quote, outside that your lying as all your sentences, at least the ones you actually bother to put a period on, are in their complete form.  
Again prove that Odin can't hurt Prime, because so far it's based off nothing. Because me providing an example of Odin's ability to enhance his strength to the point he beats Thor down like a ragdoll is just that, not a comparison to Prime as you like to twist my post into saying. 
Except the Universe wasn't destroyed:  This is again an example of you telling a lie.

If the universe was destroyed, there wouldn't a planet, there wouldn't be light, it was commented as something that wiped out all life in the universe, the problem is EVEN THAT ISN'T TRUE.  
And if said blast had knocked Prime around the DC Multiverse, then this planet would have followed, didn't happen now did it?

I'm glad Odin fought Classic Thor, should we start bringing up his absurd feats?  
Infinity was running off the Odinforce and even the scans I posted (I could the entire thing, but thats a dozen or more scans than I'd like to) where he even mentions there can only be one Odin. 
Cool, the Celestial would destroy Prime as he can't even damage them, so you bringing them up is about as pointless as could be in this thread. 
Why is magic out the window? Because you said so? Under the very same moronic logic that you claim Prime can tank a Universe Buster, despite evidence speaking directly to that being Hogwash, Odin can shake the multiverse in his fight with Seth. 
See when Monarch exploded, we didn't see the universe be destroyed, we saw a massive explosion, that is it. After we even seethe Universe is still there.

Now start posting some scans as for why Odin can't hurt Prime and how Prime WTFpwns Odin.   Do it and STOP dancing around it, I've been asking for some legitimate showings for Prime for 4 pages, so far I've gotten nothing but, I repeat, hogwash. 

"The Quantum energy spilling from Monarch is an umparalleled destructive force..." "a chain reaction that does not stop with a city, nor a continent...." (please notice that judging from what is written, the Quantum energy spilling from Monarch is the chain reaction, and not merely the cause of a chain reaction) "...nor a planet" "it is a wave of hartred and horror, sprung from a mindless act of rage..." "and it wipes away everything that gave me meaning" "it's the cruelest irony that in this universe I alone survive"

So, the Monitor and what we saw surviving (due to a miracle or the Monitor's shields) are the only things left in that universe. Future comics didn't contraddict it, and as of now that's what ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Deal with it.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By isaac_clarke
@baron2011 said:
"The Quantum energy spilling from Monarch is an umparalleled destructive force..." "a chain reaction that does not stop with a city, nor a continent...." (please notice that judging from what is written, the Quantum energy spilling from Monarch is the chain reaction, and not merely the cause of a chain reaction) "...nor a planet" "it is a wave of hartred and horror, sprung from a mindless act of rage..." "and it wipes away everything that gave me meaning" "it's the cruelest irony that in this universe I alone survive"So, the Monitor and what we saw surviving (due to a miracle or the Monitor's shields) are the only things left in that universe. Future comics didn't contraddict it, and as of now that's what ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Deal with it.
Why not just post the scan? 

Considering a universe is 100's of billions of galaxies, as depicted,  the explosion came up a bit short of universe busting if we are going by the depiction. "And it wipes away everything that gave me meaning."  It didn't wipe away his special plant.
What is REALLY funny though is the scan I keep posting after that you just quote, "I alone in this Universe Survive" Oh wait he was wrong about that too.  

Heres the thing, it's not even said in the scans the Universe was hallowed out or destroyed, this whole universe busting tanking argument, like I've said a dozen times or so is complete hogwash, it isn't supported by the depiction and it sure as hell wasn't supported by the Monitor's own little narration boxes. No one here can prove the Universe was destroyed, as he directly comments right after, he is alone in it, much like he makes absolutely no mention of everything being destroyed.  
Hogwash, Hogwash, Hogwash.
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By Jezer

Isaac Clark- Not taking a side. But, the scan looks like it could be depicting the blast spreading. At least, the very last two panels. 
(It shows the explosion and surrounding planets, and then the next panel shows only the explosion - this could mean that the author decided to focus more on the explosion or that it actually grew to envelope more surrounding planets)

That would go in line with the whole "chainreaction" narration of it spreading. 

My main point is that scans really can be interpreted in many ways.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Jezer said:

Isaac Clark- Not taking a side. But, the scan looks like it could be depicting the blast spreading. At least, the very last two panels. 
(It shows the explosion and surrounding planets, and then the next panel shows only the explosion - this could mean that the author decided to focus more on the explosion or that it actually grew to envelope more surrounding planets)

That would go in line with the whole "chainreaction" narration of it spreading. 

My main point is that scans really can be interpreted in many ways.

I don't honestly expect the  artist to depict an entire universe going boom, because that is an impossible demand unless he draws something he claims is the universe. 
It can be interpreted in a lot of ways, I personally think the energy did indeed spread out throughout the universe, killing almost all life. The thing is I don't buy it destroying anything outside that. A universal life killer is a completely different ball game then something that destroys the universe.
People claiming the entire universe got hollowed out or it was destroyed despite it being shown and stated otherwise a page later are turning around to say, "Odin can't destroy a Galaxy!" when under their own argument of running off text narrations from the Monitor, Odin is multiversal all-father that destroys multiple galaxies just blasting Seth and has saved the universe from various opponents in battle. That and I'm still not buying that somehow said blast moves Prime into a completely different universe that an alternate future counterpart just happens to be chilling in, planning, scheming the works.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By TheFallenOne
@isaac_clarke said:
@baron2011 said:
"The Quantum energy spilling from Monarch is an umparalleled destructive force..." "a chain reaction that does not stop with a city, nor a continent...." (please notice that judging from what is written, the Quantum energy spilling from Monarch is the chain reaction, and not merely the cause of a chain reaction) "...nor a planet" "it is a wave of hartred and horror, sprung from a mindless act of rage..." "and it wipes away everything that gave me meaning" "it's the cruelest irony that in this universe I alone survive"So, the Monitor and what we saw surviving (due to a miracle or the Monitor's shields) are the only things left in that universe. Future comics didn't contraddict it, and as of now that's what ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Deal with it.
Why not just post the scan? 

Considering a universe is 100's of billions of galaxies, as depicted,  the explosion came up a bit short of universe busting if we are going by the depiction. "And it wipes away everything that gave me meaning."  It didn't wipe away his special plant.
What is REALLY funny though is the scan I keep posting after that you just quote, "I alone in this Universe Survive" Oh wait he was wrong about that too.   Heres the thing, it's not even said in the scans the Universe was hallowed out or destroyed, this whole universe busting tanking argument, like I've said a dozen times or so is complete hogwash, it isn't supported by the depiction and it sure as hell wasn't supported by the Monitor's own little narration boxes. No one here can prove the Universe was destroyed, as he directly comments right after, he is alone in it, much like he makes absolutely no mention of everything being destroyed.  Hogwash, Hogwash, Hogwash.

The same counter-argument can be used here (like some DC fanboys use it for Odin's feats). What i mean do we see that this incident was actuall universal-scale ? It is stated yes but why should we take writer's word for this in Prime's case and not take in Odin's ? If we discard statements for one character than we discard statement's for other character. That's a thing called "fair''. 

Anyway the power of the blast really doesn't matter since Prime didn't tank the blast (he was transported into 31st century).
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By isaac_clarke
@TheFallenOne said: 
The same counter-argument can be used here (like some DC fanboys use it for Odin's feats). What i mean do we see that this incident was actuall universal-scale ? It is stated yes but why should we take writer's word for this in Prime's case and not take in Odin's ? If we discard statements for one character than we discard statement's for other character. That's a thing called "fair''.  
Anyway the power of the blast really doesn't matter since Prime didn't tank the blast (he was transported into 31st century). 
Here is the thing, I don't honestly think anyone here is a fanboy. Well maybe some are(we all have a soft spot for certain fictional characters / franchises, deadspace, .hack ftw), but some others are just T____ing .  
I could name a few dozen or so gaping holes in the theory that Monarch's explosion sent Prime into a completely different universe, like not having that blast follow him through and kill everyone there, not having everything else in said universe get tossed around the DCU, the works.
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By a88378438

TheFallenOne    
i'm sorry,i think you wrong  ,and, my english is poor,i'm very sorry,i think I didn’t put clearly

"After the fight with Spectre COIE AM was extremly weakened (that was explicitly stated" 
this is Crisis on Infinite Earths 10 
i say,E1 supergirl amolst kill he in the Crisis on Infinite Earths 7 

and,this AM already absorbed hundreds of universes 
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By a88378438

TheFallenOne    
sorry,i think

You understand the wrong..... 
i'm not say GA superman...and I'm not say SA/BA superman.... 
i say,SA supergirl.... 

Crisis on Infinite Earths 7  
and,this AM already absorbed hundreds of universes 

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke
You debate like a 12 year old child, call people lairs because you do not like how comics are written and refuse to accept multiple on panel showing of "feats" that go against your argument but happily take obscure, unclear retconned feats that fit your needs. Its a shame it would have been nice to have a good debate on this subject. Instead you would rather.

No Caption Provided

@isaac_clarke said: Clearly it did when the VERY FIRST THING you mention in your post is some nonsense about anyone bothering to type up a response for over 3 hours. 
I pointed out the whole argument of "Galaxy was mentioned once!" = Does it matter when it was mentioned in the actually part of the scan when these two were duking it out?

That's the problem, you obviously haven't read the comic just some respect thread because they were not shown "duking it out" at all. The "battle" at that point was mostly being told as a story by Thor and how it was seen through his eyes from observing it from afar, just like the the scientists watching Galaxies going black. When Thor arrived on the battle field he was surprised, he thought Galaxies were being destroyed but they were not, worlds were being enslaved by "infinity" and covered in a "Stygian darkness" which later when Odin composed himself he removed. They are not my words or "Lies", read the scan I posted and the rest of the story, you claim to have it.

@isaac_clarke said  Just like "All the illustrations" only planets, when we did see something a little more when they where again, actually fighting. 
Pointing out there was some actual damage from the fight, rather than your notion that Infinity harmlessly went about his business even while fighting Odin.

Again, you throw insults and accuse me of fabricating  a story when I am just posting word for word what Thor said happened, its not my "notion" it is what Thor stated to be fact when he arrived on the battle field. Look at the scan I posted and read it instead of just being a Troll, those were not my words they were Thor's, the same person narrating the story. If you don't like my so called "notion" which is not a notion but what was written and published story take it up with Marvel, I would suggest you read it before doing so.

@isaac_clarke said The nonsense of trying to play off random %, 2% of infinite power = doesn't infinite power or that 25% of galactic death that you insisted meant something?

Are you serious? Do you even read comics or just troll people after reading a respect thread and a wiki? The IG was the most powerful object to show up to that date but still not Infinite in power, during the IG saga is was stated to be near infinite. Should I call you out and say you are a lair now, that's what you like to do?. There was a point I was trying to make with that statement but it clearly went way over your head. At that point in the IG saga Thanos was only able to power the IG up to %2 (which was said on panel) he then wiped out life in %25 of a Galaxy, this was over a decade after Odin was supposedly destroying and re-creating Galaxies with a wave of his hand. When Thanos did this it was an unprecedented event in the MU and left Odin and all the God-heads with there jaws dropped to the floor. If Odin had the power you suggested he simply would have waved his hand and fixed everything but instead got curb stomped and was left trembling in fear.

@isaac_clarke said Pointing out that Godblasts have never been used as anything more than a blast, not to destroy galaxies or even planets, just to have a lot of power behind an energy attack that allows them to damage people out of their league generally

I was pointing out that 3 sky-fathers that can supposedly "bust a Galaxy" put every ounce of power they had into one single God-blast and there was "Galactic" scale destruction

@isaac_clarke said Pointing out I never compared Prime to Thor or the Hulk

You posted scans of Odin beating up on Thor and Zeus beating up on Hulk. You tried to use this as a means of Odin defeating SMP which is completely irrelevant.

@isaac_clarke said You did the exact same with the other poster I quoted you from, you took what they said and jumbled it into a completely different argument. 

I do not recall but that is irrelevant to our discussion.

@isaac_clarke said There was only one sentence you could argue was actually broken, because I quoted "multiple" in the wrong quote, outside that your lying as all your sentences, at least the ones you actually bother to put a period on, are in their complete form.

I haven't  been "Lying" about anything, why you started to insult me, fabricate lies and just plain troll is beyond me. I would have liked an actual debate with you. I like how you point out my flawed sentence structure in a paragraph without a single period but hey I can care less, mine is flawed and I'm not the spelling police. I was also posting from an android.

@isaac_clarke said Again prove that Odin can't hurt Prime, because so far it's based off nothing

He withstood magical attacks from Mordru and Mxy, both are far above Odin in that magical department. He also survived a Universe busting attack, Odin is a star breaker/solar system buster at best. In physical stats SMP outclasses Odin in every way.

@isaac_clarke said Because me providing an example of Odin's ability to enhance his strength to the point he beats Thor down like a ragdoll is just that, not a comparison to Prime as you like to twist my post into saying.

The fact that he had to enhance his strength to beat Thor says it all, SMP would 1 shot Thor. Yes, it was clear you were trying to compare Thor to SMP.  You then used a scan a Zeus which was completely off topic and irrelevant in this debate. Odin and Asgardians are known for powerful weapons, armor, magic and relics. Olympians are more known for there brute strength, unmatched fighting skill and also powerful magic.

@isaac_clarke said Except the Universe wasn't destroyed:  This is again an example of you telling a lie.

Except it was. Again if you actually read comics you would know this. You may not like the illustration of the few scans that you actually read but it was a confirmed feat written in that comic. On top of the it was confirmed in many other comics universe designate 51 was destroyed and that was screwing up the Multiversal balance. Again if you read comics you would also know there were actual comics published for the sole purpose of re-creating universe designate 51. Call the DC writers and publishers lairs, no need to insult me because you do not like or read there comics. Unlike Odin destroying a Galaxy that was not only retconned in the same story but never talked about again.

@isaac_clarke said If the universe was destroyed, there wouldn't a planet, there wouldn't be light, it was commented as something that wiped out all life in the universe, the problem is EVEN THAT ISN'T TRUE. 

Again, you keep questioning a feat that was not only confirmed in the comic it happened it but many many others along with a story arc revolving around restoring that universe.  When comics are written there is something that comes along with the "feats" that something is called a story which has a plot. When you read the comics the "feats" that take place have a meaning and a clear definition of what transpired. You either have not read any of the stories in question or you are intentionally trolling and lying but I personally think you are just a moron. Here is just 2 scans confirming it off the top of my head.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@isaac_clarke said And if said blast had knocked Prime around the DC Multiverse, then this planet would have followed, didn't happen now did it?

Ask DC why they wrote the story that way and tell them the Monitors explanation of how it was controlled is not good enough for you. Do this so they can tell you to STFU and stop trolling there stories until you actually read one of them.

@isaac_clarke said I'm glad Odin fought Classic Thor, should we start bringing up his absurd feats? 

I could care less what other "classic" feats you post, you already started with that absurd Odin "feat". Both DC and Marvel are filled with absurd feats that make no sense.

@isaac_clarke said Infinity was running off the Odinforce and even the scans I posted (I could the entire thing, but thats a dozen or more scans than I'd like to) where he even mentions there can only be one Odin.

I can post them as well but I'm not going to, there is well over a dozen scans, the story ran 4 issues (Thor v1 184-188) but I'm sure the dozen you are talking about re straight off the respect thread. FYI, That infinity was not the cosmic abstract it was Odin's alter ego running loose so no sh1t it was running off the Odin force. The cosmic abstract Infinity made her debut like 2 years later.

@isaac_clarke said Cool, the Celestial would destroy Prime as he can't even damage them, so you bringing them up is about as pointless as could be in this thread.

I was bringing up the combined God-Blast that 3 so called "Galaxy busters" put every ounce of there power into, it was simply deflected and caused no major collateral damage. It was not as pointless as bringing up Zeus and Hulk

@isaac_clarke said Why is magic out the window? Because you said so? Under the very same moronic logic that you claim Prime can tank a Universe Buster, despite evidence speaking directly to that being Hogwash, Odin can shake the multiverse in his fight with Seth. 

Magic is out the window because Prime has tanked more powerful magic users such as Mordru and Mxy. You are the moron for refusing to accept an event that occurred in DC that was talked about in many different DC titles and even had its own aftermath story written about it. It happened, get over it.

How is someone supposed to have a debate if you refuse to accept clear cut feats of something that has been confirmed on panel at least a dozen times? Are you trying to say that Odin is a Multiversal threat now? Talk about Hogwash huh?

Odin has a Physical body that has and can be damaged by Physical attacks. Prime is far faster, stronger and more durable than Odin or anyone he has fought. All he would need to do is a speed blitz and simply beat the old man to death. You can throw rocks in the air all you want to but two can play the game. How can Odin beat Prime?
Seth_Olympia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By Seth_Olympia
@CapitolPunishment: Convincing argument.
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By bigcimmerian
@CapitolPunishment:  
Odin could use odiforce to become much stronger and durable than prime.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Seth_Olympia said:
@CapitolPunishment: Convincing argument.

I'm glad someone find him concinving, so Mxy < Superboy Prime and Mordu's Pink Pellot attack of Doom > Odin. 
Funny stuff.

@CapitolPunishment
said:

"You debate like a 12 year old child,"  

Flagged.  
Although this is a bit ironic coming from the guy that spams the monkey photo as an argument. 

"call people lairs because you do not like how comics are written " 

No I call them lairs because right on panel it's said the universe isn't destroyed and them insisting otherwise is indeed lying. 

"and refuse to accept multiple on panel showing of "feats" that go against your argument " 

What feats are those again? Prime can tank universe busters when he didn't? Anything else? Is immune to reality warping? Can beat Mxy? What showings / arguments have I missed?

"but happily take obscure, unclear retconned feats" 

What as obscured or retconned about anything I showed? I posted scans straight out of Fear Itself where Odin is walking on the ground creating a brand spanking new planet with his thoughts, ergo reality warping.
Instead of just saying, "Those scans are retconned and obscure" why not actually you know be a bit more specific?

"that fit your needs. Its a shame it would have been nice to have a good debate on this subject. Instead you would rather. " 

You post that picture too much. 

"That's the problem, you obviously haven't read the comic just some respect thread because they were not shown "duking it out" at all. " 

Are we talking about the same fight? Because every character that is actually speaking that knows whats going on, from Odin to Thor is commenting how Odin is fighting Infinity.  
Maybe they looked it up in a respect thread too and didn't read the issues since they clearly don't know as well as you do whats going on, since Infinity and Odin apparently aren't fighting a life and death fight one on one for the most part. 

ODIN YOUR NOT FIGHTING ANYONE IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD, READ THE COMIC!

"The "battle" at that point was mostly being told as a story by Thor" 

When was the battle being told mostly by Thor who was busy with other things at the time? Odin was chatting, the humans were chatting, the Asgardians where chatting, etc. So again where was Thor doing all this telling of the fight? 

"and how it was seen through his eyes from observing it from afar," 

No I'm pretty sure we saw the fight from multiple perspectives, including the All-Father's himself. But feel free to post scans that say otherwise I'd like to see them. 

"just like the the scientists watching Galaxies going black."

I thought we only saw the fight through Thor's eyes?! What the heck!? 

"When Thor arrived on the battle field he was surprised, he thought Galaxies were being destroyed but they were not, worlds were being enslaved by "infinity" and covered in a "Stygian darkness" which later when Odin composed himself he removed. " 

Post a scan of him being surprised and saying any of this, because the only time I remember Thor mentioning Galaxy was when he was describing how large Infinity's hand was.  

Which was long before we actually see Odin fighting Infinity. The only shock Thor has when he actually gets back to help his father he is under the control of Infinity and attacking him, outside that Thor isn't shouting "Oh noes, I was wrong, Infinity is just taking planets away and Odin was over hyping the entire fight that I was simply witnessing and filling in the words through my amazing ability to read lips from light years away!".

"They are not my words or "Lies", read the scan I posted and the rest of the story, you claim to have it. " 

What scan was that again? Cause so far I'm hearing Odin wasn't fighting infinity and the entire thing was being watched / narrated by Thor, which wasn't the case except for a recap page. 

"Again, you throw insults " 

Irony meter kicks in with the start of your post singing a different tune, especially when I can't seem to see the insults I'm tossing out.  
Feel free to underline those insults that I'm posting against you like crazy. 

@isaac_clarke   said  Just like "All the illustrations" only planets, when we did see something a little more when they where again, actually fighting. 
Pointing out there was some actual damage from the fight, rather than your notion that Infinity harmlessly went about his business even while fighting Odin. 

"and accuse me of fabricating  a story when I am just posting word for word what Thor said happened," 

When did you do this at all? Why not just post the scan to see Thor's own "Word for Word" to prove your case instead of saying you did? 

"its not my "notion" it is what Thor stated to be fact when he arrived on the battle field. Look at the scan I posted and read it instead of just being a Troll, those were not my words they were Thor's, the same person narrating the story." 

You mean this scan? 

Which is the one before they are actually, you know, fighting? Because we don't see that fight till another 5 pages in and this was simply a scan of Infinity grabbing said planets, not fighting Odin.

"If you don't like my so called "notion" which is not a notion but what was written and published story take it up with Marvel, I would suggest you read it before doing so." 
What I don't like is your a liar, your liar right here in this post heavily and pretending Odin didn't fight infinity, that there was no collateral damage and posting a scan of Thor finding out those planets weren't being destroyed by taken by Infinity, not Odin and Infinity fighting, which would be the much later part with Odin is like: 

Which Thor is apparently narrating and watching from a distance despite his own problems.

"Are you serious? Do you even read comics or just troll people after reading a respect thread and a wiki?" 

Oh you got me, I haven't read a comic and my life and I get all my information straight off Wikipedia. Like your said your throwing around random % as if they mean something, don't be heartbroken that I pointed that out. 

"The IG was the most powerful object to show up to that date but still not Infinite in power," 

Uh, yeah it does. That was the entire point of the Gems and the Gauntlet, to make the person wielding it Omnipotent, even if it was a lesser omnipotence then the TOAA / LT. There are varying levels of infinite power in fiction, Marvel even had some cubed beings chatting about it once. 

"during the IG saga is was stated to be near infinite. " 

Post that scan for me. 

"Should I call you out and say you are a lair now, that's what you like to do?" 

Go for it, but be a bit specific when you make that claim. 

". There was a point I was trying to make with that statement but it clearly went way over your head. At that point in the IG saga Thanos was only able to power the IG up to %2 (which was said on panel)" 

If it was said on panel, then it shouldn't be a problem to post a scan of him running off "2%" of it's power. 

"he then wiped out life in %25 of a Galaxy," 

Feel free to post that scan too. 

"this was over a decade after Odin was supposedly destroying and re-creating Galaxies with a wave of his hand. When Thanos did this it was an unprecedented event in the MU and left Odin and all the God-heads with there jaws dropped to the floor. If Odin had the power you suggested he simply would have waved his hand and fixed everything but instead got curb stomped and was left trembling in fear." 

You can post these scans too.

"I was pointing out that 3 sky-fathers that can supposedly "bust a Galaxy" put every ounce of power they had into one single God-blast and there was "Galactic" scale destruction " 

God Blasts aren't intended for busting galaxies, they are simply a blast. Stop trying to pretend otherwise.

@isaac_clarke said Pointing out I never compared Prime to Thor or the Hulk

"You posted scans of Odin beating up on Thor and Zeus beating up on Hulk. You tried to use this as a means of Odin defeating SMP which is completely irrelevant. " 
First off, I don't recall posting any scans involving the Hulk in any shape or form, you keep saying that despite that never happening.  
Second the reason I even quoted that is because you took someone's post and completely twisted the meaning, either out of your own lack of understanding of what the poster said or simply wishing to harrash the person in question: 

@BigCimmerian said: 

This is spite, Odin would curbstomp him even in physical fight... Odin would just use Odinforce to increase his strength, speed, durability and stamina to infinite level...the same way Zeus did when he fought Hulk.

Right, because Hulk is in SMP's league. 
Because he didn't compare the Hulk to Superboy Prime, just like I didn't compare Thor to Superboy Prime.  
We both pointed out that Odin, much like Zeus can enhance their physical attributes tremendously, much like anything else, size, shape, density, all of it with their power. Not that the Hulk or Thor are comparable to Prime, you completely came to that conclusion on your own and I fully expect you, despite me pointing this out for a third or fourth time to continue coming to that conclusion as you are likely trolling me.

"I do not recall but that is irrelevant to our discussion. " 

Since you keep bringing up that part of my post and twisting it to make an argument out of fin air up, yes it is.

"I haven't  been "Lying" about anything, why you started to insult me, fabricate lies and just plain troll is beyond me." 

Yeah you have and I pointed that out with how you insisted I chopped up your sentences when I did nothing of the sort. 

"I would have liked an actual debate with you." 

Feeling isn't mutual, when I have someone posting a not funny picture of a monkey as a depiction of what I and other posters are doing, over and over and throwing around unfounded nonsense that I debate like a 12 year old, despite age not having anything to do with it and I'm fairly confindent that not all 12 year olds don't debate the exact same way, I lose interest quickly in having any debate with you.

"I like how you point out my flawed sentence structure in a paragraph without a single period but hey I can care less, mine is flawed and I'm not the spelling police. I was also posting from an android." 

I'm not pointing anything outside the lack of periods when you finish and start sentences, which doesn't matter much since the mods deleted that post anyway.

"He withstood magical attacks from Mordru" 

You mean Mordu's pellet attack of Doom? The purple one that doesn't even look like it can bust a side walk, much less a planet?  

But I'm sure that attack would have insta KOed Odin and took down a galaxy, despite not even damaging Prime's suit and bouncing off harmlessly like a squirt gun. 

"and Mxy," 

Superman Prime, at this point he had plot protection as an anomaly and Mxy himself wasn't in the best of shape according to him. 

Nothing beats pointless retcons to the 5D imps, an alternate Zatanna seemingly depowering Mxy and plot anomaly protection for Prime in one steaming pile of dumb and having people claim Prime > Mxy thread to lovely thread.

"both are far above Odin  in that magical department. 

Not at the level of power DC had them at when Prime tanked what they dished, not even close. While Emperor Joker messes up the entire Universe including the Spectre, Mxy can't find himself snapping Prime out of existence.

"He also survived a Universe busting attack," 

That didn't bust the universe: 

Feel free to point out in the big explosion where we see the entire universe cease to be or where it's said the universe was destroyed.  
Bear in mind, completely ignoring the fact that right after a couple of farmers blow away Prime's clothes and that the Time Trapper brought him there. 

"Odin is a star breaker/solar system buster at best. In physical stats SMP outclasses Odin in every way." 

Primes a planet buster at best, your point?

"The fact that he had to enhance his strength to beat Thor says it all, SMP would 1 shot Thor. " 

Why is that exactly? It's been that way for decades, despite this Odin has beaten him down plenty. 

"Yes, it was clear you were trying to compare Thor to SMP."  

Twisting my words and lying, color me shocked.
 "You then used a scan a Zeus which was completely off topic and irrelevant in this debate." And this never happened, you completely made that up either because your completely delusional or trolling me, I think the latter. If you want to prove otherwise, feel free to quote where I posted all those Zeus vs Hulk scans in the instance you keep referring to.

" Odin and Asgardians are known for powerful weapons, armor, magic and relics. Olympians are more known for there brute strength, unmatched fighting skill and also powerful magic. " 

Cool, Zeus is still physically not that strong without amping himself.

"Except it was. " 

No. 

"Again if you actually read comics you would know this. " 

Yes because every comic ever released is Countdown, Prime and Monarch's retarded fight. I could post scans of the entire thing where it doesn't mention the universe being destroyed once and your'll still chant otherwise while you claim Odin can't bust more than a star. 

"You may not like the illustration of the few scans that you actually read but it was a confirmed feat written in that comic. " 

No it wasn't, but feel free to post the scan that says it was.

"On top of the it was confirmed in many other comics universe designate 51 was destroyed " 

Again post the scan and underline where it says "Destroyed". Because the scan right after the explosion says DIRECTLY OTHERWISE.

"and that was screwing up the Multiversal balance. Again if you read comics you would also know there were actual comics published for the sole purpose of re-creating universe designate 51. Call the DC writers and publishers lairs, no need to insult me because you do not like or read there comics. Unlike Odin destroying a Galaxy that was not only retconned in the same story but never talked about again." 

Just you, because you are indeed lying. 

"Again, you keep questioning a feat that was not only confirmed in the comic it happened it but many many others along with a story arc revolving around restoring that universe.  When comics are written there is something that comes along with the "feats" that something is called a story which has a plot. When you read the comics the "feats" that take place have a meaning and a clear definition of what transpired. You either have not read any of the stories in question or you are intentionally trolling and lying but I personally think you are just a moron. Here is just 2 scans confirming it off the top of my head." 

Cool, where does it say it was destroyed in either of them and Prime tanked it without having his clothes destroyed?  

"Ask DC why they wrote the story that way and tell them the Monitors explanation of how it was controlled is not good enough for you. Do this so they can tell you to STFU and stop trolling there stories until you actually read one of them."  

No I'm asking you, since you keep insisting Prime tanked it, yet somehow was launched into a completely different universe only to have his clothes destroyed by farmer ray guns.

"I could care less what other "classic" feats you post, you already started with that absurd Odin "feat". Both DC and Marvel are filled with absurd feats that make no sense. " 

Cool. 

"I can post them as well but I'm not going to, there is well over a dozen scans, the story ran 4 issues (Thor v1 184-188) but I'm sure the dozen you are talking about re straight off the respect thread. FYI, That infinity was not the cosmic abstract it was Odin's alter ego running loose so no sh1t it was running off the Odin force. The cosmic abstract Infinity made her debut like 2 years later. " 

Closer to 39 nine scans straight from the respect thread, which again is more than I need to post. Where did I imply differently in any shape or form? Whats the point of mentioning a different infinity? 

"I was bringing up the combined God-Blast that 3 so called "Galaxy busters" put every ounce of there power into, it was simply deflected and caused no major collateral damage. It was not as pointless as bringing up Zeus and Hulk " 

It's a cool thing I didn't. Keep trolling champ.

"Magic is out the window because Prime has tanked more powerful magic users such as Mordru and Mxy. " 

No. 

"You are the moron for refusing to accept an event that occurred in DC that was talked about in many different DC titles and even had its own aftermath story written about it. It happened, get over it.  " 

Hypocrite.

"How is someone supposed to have a debate if you refuse to accept clear cut feats of something that has been confirmed on panel at least a dozen times?" 

Irony. 

"Are you trying to say that Odin is a Multiversal threat now?" 

No but I'm sure you will insist I did, because your good at that. I mean heck your seeing me post Hulk scans I never posted. 

"Talk about Hogwash huh? " 

So far your entire argument fits that bill yes. 

"Odin has a Physical body that has and can be damaged by Physical attacks." 

He doesn't need to and he can enhance it to the point that won't be much of a problem coming from prime.

"Prime is far faster, stronger and more durable than Odin or anyone he has fought." 

Liar. 

"All he would need to do is a speed blitz and simply beat the old man to death. You can throw rocks in the air all you want to but two can play the game. How can Odin beat Prime?" 

By willing him out of existence, BFR, etc.  
He is a reality warper so he can be creative.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#345  Edited By Final Arrow

Hey all, I am going to lock this up for a couple of days and let some people chill out.